View Full Version : Is sex before marriage wrong?

platinummatt!
11-28-2006, 05:44 PM
One think Id like to point. If people have sex with no meaning all the time. How do you show someone your love for them

Shanus
11-28-2006, 05:50 PM
One think Id like to point. If people have sex with no meaning all the time. How do you show someone your love for them

Marriage..?

11-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Hell no it isn't wrong. You test drive a car before you buy it don't you?

75th
11-28-2006, 05:58 PM

Better sex?

K-DOGG
Matt, according to you, you're not a virgin, so why are you even worried about this?

75th

I'm glad I test drove your sister, that ***** was a lemon.

11-28-2006, 05:59 PM

You quit slapping them around.

LoftyDog
11-29-2006, 12:04 AM

ROFLMAO...I'm tearing.........wow ok I'm done.

Yogi
11-29-2006, 12:20 AM
How do you show someone your love for them

If that feeling of love is inside of you then, provided you let it, the emotion will come out while you're making love to your lady...

Big difference between simple sex and making love.

phallus
11-29-2006, 12:55 AM
If that feeling of love is inside of you then, provided you let it, the emotion will come out while you're making love to your lady...

Big difference between simple sex and making love.

then the feeling of love will be inside her, too

eazy_mas
11-29-2006, 12:55 AM

Girls are not object or product to use they have emotions too.

IMO its wrong, what the use of marriage after that.

and usually many people backout if they where in trouble and that is way most people dont want to get married because they could go out right away without any trouble.

Yogi
11-29-2006, 12:58 AM
then the feeling of love will be inside her, too

Yeah, you'd hope so.

MickyHatton
11-29-2006, 05:45 AM
No, sex before marriage is not wrong as long as it does not affect your beliefs, then its how you as a person deal with that!

Marriage used to be a religious union for all cultures but now for many it is as much about a legal and moral joining of two people as anything else.

Sex is a physical thing and it is as natural as breathing or sleeping, if two people are attracted to each other and they have no ties to other parties then why shouldn't they have sex, they are not hurting anyone else and before too long we are all dead so lets get the most out of our lives!

The problem's arise when there are other parties hurt or people take risks which lead to children or STD's. The act itself is perfectly natural and if you are adult enough to understand it then you will enjoy it.

I have been with the same woman for 16 years and we had sex before we married, if that was wrong and indeed I do go hell which I'm damn sure I wont then I will crack out the chestnuts and roast them for eternity because I am confident in my belief and understanding.

After all marriage is interpreted in many different ways by many different cultures and religions, can they all be right???

Katz
11-29-2006, 06:48 AM
is sex before marriage wrong? hmmm before... long time ago...:D

+= El Jefe=+
11-29-2006, 08:02 AM
hahahahahha, funny ass **** right there

and no it is not wrong.
is breathing wrong???
and if you have sex with someone then marry her, that shows how much you love her, and how much you enjoy with sex......

TheHoff!
11-29-2006, 08:14 AM
I knew this would be another useless platinummatt thread before I even saw who created it.

Matt do you want a few ideas for new threads? Here's 10 that would fit into your body of work perfectly:

1. What's better - Salt or Vinegar?
2. Are all women evil or are only the evil women evil?
3. Is music wrong?
4. Please help me choose which socks to buy...
5. Does cloud watching turn you on?
6. Can I wank over you?
7. Dont diss Jesus...He aint a ****in' Ginge!
8. Help me deal with my bullies before i get beaten up for 345th time.
9. Britain is a rotting scumhole...why aren't we proud to be British anymore?
10. These new laws prohibiting farting in lifts are stupid...lets all kill Tony Blair!

BuddyChacon
11-29-2006, 08:28 AM
I knew this would be another useless platinummatt thread before I even saw who created it.

Matt do you want a few ideas for new threads? Here's 10 that would fit into your body of work perfectly:

3. Is music wrong?
6. Can I wank over you?
10. These new laws prohibiting farting in lifts are stupid...lets all kill Tony Blair!

Ouch Harsh. Matty getting burned.

MickyHatton
11-29-2006, 08:29 AM

3. Is music wrong?
6. Can I wank over you?

Hoff, I think we have just had an insight into a dark place in your mind lol!

TheHoff!
11-29-2006, 08:45 AM
Hoff, I think we have just had an insight into a dark place in your mind lol!

Don't ask me to tell you about me recurring nightmares Micky. They'd frighten freddy krueger so they would.

BTW Micky, why dont you change your user title? I'm assuming someone who didnt like Hatton changed it to '#1****Man Fatton Fan' just to **** with you, but why dont you change it back?

bassing68
11-29-2006, 09:31 AM
EXACTLY!!! There is a huge diff between making love and sex.

MickyHatton
11-29-2006, 10:05 AM
Don't ask me to tell you about me recurring nightmares Micky. They'd frighten freddy krueger so they would.

BTW Micky, why dont you change your user title? I'm assuming someone who didnt like Hatton changed it to '#1****Man Fatton Fan' just to **** with you, but why dont you change it back?

Your right but it bothers me about as much as a small dose of thrush mate, slightly irritable but the crime was worth the punishment!

Therefore I left it for a while!

TheHoff!
11-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Your right but it bothers me about as much as a small dose of thrush mate, slightly irritable but the crime was worth the punishment!

Therefore I left it for a while!

Fair enough...you know I've been wondering why you didnt change it for a while now. I was even gonna change it for you at one point, but then I got all Scrooge McDuck with me hard earned points and decided against it.

platinummatt!
11-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Ouch that was harsh Hoff lol. Anyway, ok that was a badly phrased question really. Sex without loving someone. Because marriage isnt taken seriously anyway

Scottie2Hottie
11-29-2006, 11:21 AM
i give this thread another page before the question becomes "is sex with men wrong if youre a guy?"

TheHoff!
11-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Ouch that was harsh Hoff lol. Anyway, ok that was a badly phrased question really. Sex without loving someone. Because marriage isnt taken seriously anyway

I feel guilty now :ugh:

Shanus
11-29-2006, 11:27 AM

You can love somebody without being married to them Matty, just ask your mother about me.

platinummatt!
11-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Good, I hope it eats at you and keeps eating until all you flesh round your body dissolves, and the acid pours from your stomach pours out and burns your feet off.

lol. Joke

TheHoff!
11-29-2006, 11:38 AM
Good, I hope it eats at you and keeps eating until all you flesh round your body dissolves, and the acid pours from your stomach pours out and burns your feet off.
That's quite a vivid description there mattyboy. You know you could be the next Stephen King or something.

Now go and have a wank you arse licker!

platinummatt!
11-29-2006, 11:55 AM
dominant type are we?!

KingDosia
11-30-2006, 06:15 PM

Is it wrong for whom? If you dont hold yourself to religous morals it would be more wrong of you to get married to begin with. However a person calling themself a member of a religon or group which condems such an act, or a person who holds that act as immoral, Than yeah it would be a hypocracy and wrong.

BuddyChacon
11-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Is it wrong for whom? If you dont hold yourself to religous morals it would be more wrong of you to get married to begin with. However a person calling themself a member of a religon or group which condems such an act, or a person who holds that act as immoral, Than yeah it would be a hypocracy and wrong.

Kingdosia straiten out our boy Sweat in the Who are you thread. He needs your type of tough love to stop feeling sorry for himself.

KingDosia
11-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Kingdosia straiten out our boy Sweat in the Who are you thread. He needs your type of tough love to stop feeling sorry for himself.

lmao
I read that post and almost did make an attempt. I think he is looking for attention kinda like a drama queen. Oh poor sweat its ok you'll be fine. It will get better blah blah. Is what I think he was looking for. Life is what you make it. Sucess is directly related to effort. I don't know what to say to him.

Mr. Ryan
11-30-2006, 07:46 PM
I was always taught that it was, and I still believe a bit that it is. But what are you going to do? I always knew it happened all the time, it was made into less of a big deal than it was by God's standards. Let me just add that I grew up a strict adhering Christian without any strict adhering influences.

How I rationalize it is that it is the only way that you can gain the mindset and experience to get one of these chicks, who at my age are all about hard dick and bubble gum. What do you want, really? It's either that or you gets nothing at all.

Kids will be kids, but I think at a certain age I'm going to have to say the hell with premarital sex, I need to be an adult. In reality though, I hardly think that a woman who would make a good wife would come around before the age of 30. Them types don't exist, from what I see.

!! AI-Holmes!!
11-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Correct, you try on a pair of trousers before buying them, its only the right thing to do.

BuddyChacon
11-30-2006, 07:53 PM
lmao
I read that post and almost did make an attempt. I think he is looking for attention kinda like a drama queen. Oh poor sweat its ok you'll be fine. It will get better blah blah. Is what I think he was looking for. Life is what you make it. Sucess is directly related to effort. I don't know what to say to him.

Like Christopher Titus says "Now get down off your Cross, and move on". He is 19 with a job, girlfriend, both parents healthy. Was a straight A student but can't afford college. Hello Student Loans. He has to learn to man up and take it on the chin every now and then. I spent three years feeling sorry for myself after my divorce and not getting to hardly see my kid. By feeling sorry for myself and not advancing in life I was letting the ***** win. My dad told me **** happens you just gotta toughen up. He has been threw 6 failed marriages, Vietnam, his whole body is eat up with cancer and was giving 6 months to live about 8 months ago and he has a brighter outlook than Sweat. I swear America is developing more ******* with this PC Me Me Me ****. I try to be two percent better and harder everyday of my life. After a while I will be pretty damn good. I wish I was old school tough like our grandfathers where and one day I will be.

BuddyChacon
11-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Back to the subject at hand my girlfriend doesn't believe in sex before Marriage and she is 22 and not had it yet. I truly love her and respect her decision it makes an easier relationship when sex is out of the equation. I used to date chicks **** em twice and dump em. I was done ****ty by a girl and it was payback. This was wrong and I probably made a lot of girls feel like **** in the process.

12-01-2006, 01:26 PM

Hahahaha

I didn't even see this you ****er. That's ok, my face looked like I had just taken a bite out of a lemon when I smelled your mom's snatch.

75th
12-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Hahahaha

I didn't even see this you ****er. That's ok, my face looked like I had just taken a bite out of a lemon when I smelled your mom's snatch.

It'll teach you to rape a 58 year old woman, huh *******?

12-01-2006, 02:31 PM
It'll teach you to rape a 58 year old woman, huh *******?

Trust me....that was not rape. I beat it so hard she was yelling your name.

RAESAAD
12-01-2006, 02:34 PM

Marriage before Sex is wrong not the other way around........Thats like buying a car without even test drivng it........you can only do that if it is a really,really nice car and you already know you will love it.That being said I would marry Salma Hayek before having sex with her because I know there is no ****ing way she could disappoint me.

75th
12-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Marriage before Sex is wrong not the other way around........Thats like buying a car without even test drivng it........you can only do that if it is a really,really nice car and you already know you will love it.That being said I would marry Salma Hayek before having sex with her because I know there is no ****ing way she could disappoint me.

You'd disappoint the **** out of her though.

RAESAAD
12-01-2006, 03:30 PM
You'd disappoint the **** out of her though.

Nah she would love daddy.........

fraidycat
12-01-2006, 04:05 PM
I hadn't had sex with my wife when I married her.

I had no doubts; she was smart, creative, a phenomenal kisser, and the woman can DANCE. No "test drive" needed.

I am a proponent of no sex before marriage. Not because it goes against Christian values; just because, for the long haul, it makes sense.

Stick with me on this.

Not having sex before marriage -- even asking someone to marry you before you have sex -- means that you have to REALLY have a lot in common. It means that you want to be with each other, and not just for physical pleasure. You have to want to hang out FOREVER with this person. It means you laugh at the same things, you have the same interests, you're aiming in the same direction with your lives, and most of all, that you truly care about what happens to each other for the rest of your lives. The things OUTSIDE of sex that make a relationship great, are the things that make a marriage solid.

I have been in plenty of disastrous relationships where the sex was awesome. But you know what? Relationships where physical attraction is the strongest factor are easy to break off, and easy to take lightly. You can get good sex anywhere. That's why they don't last. I can't count the number of times I'd be lying in bed with a girl, realizing that I don't actually like her, except when we're ****ing. That's a feeling that I never wanted to have again.

When I met my wife, we were instant best friends. She was the funniest, smartest, most awesome person I'd ever met, and still is. I'd still rather hang out with her, than with anyone else I know. I didn't want to have sex with her; I wanted to marry her.

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 04:08 PM

I had no doubts; she was smart, creative, a phenomenal kisser, and the woman can DANCE. No "test drive" needed.

I am a proponent of no sex before marriage. Not because it goes against Christian values; just because, for the long haul, it makes sense.

Stick with me on this.

Not having sex before marriage -- even asking someone to marry you before you have sex -- means that you have to REALLY have a lot in common. It means that you want to be with each other, and not just for physical pleasure. You have to want to hang out FOREVER with this person. It means you laugh at the same things, you have the same interests, you're aiming in the same direction with your lives, and most of all, that you truly care about what happens to each other for the rest of your lives. The things OUTSIDE of sex that make a relationship great, are the things that make a marriage solid.

I have been in plenty of disastrous relationships where the sex was awesome. But you know what? Relationships where physical attraction is the strongest factor are easy to break off, and easy to take lightly. You can get good sex anywhere. That's why they don't last. I can't count the number of times I'd be lying in bed with a girl, realizing that I don't actually like her, except when we're ****ing. That's a feeling that I never wanted to have again.

When I met my wife, we were instant best friends. She was the funniest, smartest, most awesome person I'd ever met, and still is. I'd still rather hang out with her, than with anyone else I know. I didn't want to have sex with her; I wanted to marry her.

Amazing post. They are the exact reasons I can't wait to fall in love.

And great points on why you shouldn't really have sex before marriage, even though I think that with the society we live in now it is and should be accepted.

Bonafide
12-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Sex before marriage wrong ?
Are you nuts ?

fraidycat
12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Nothing wrong with it. Just not enough right with it.

The Noose
12-02-2006, 02:15 AM

Stick with me on this.

But what would have changed if u had sex wife your wife before u were married?
U said u knew u wanted to be with her forever, but how would having sex change that, or distort it?
Surely u could not have sex few a while, a few months maybe, until u knew u were really in love.
The girls that u were having sex with but not really liking, u would never of married.

U could meet somone and have alot in common in every aspect of the relationship including sex, but know that u arent with them for the sex, and get married to them.

fraidycat
12-02-2006, 06:31 PM
But what would have changed if u had sex wife your wife before u were married?
U said u knew u wanted to be with her forever, but how would having sex change that, or distort it?
Surely u could not have sex few a while, a few months maybe, until u knew u were really in love.
The girls that u were having sex with but not really liking, u would never of married.

U could meet somone and have alot in common in every aspect of the relationship including sex, but know that u arent with them for the sex, and get married to them.

If you're having sex with someone, you'll never know whether or not you're in it for the sex. If the sex is fantastic, you tend to overlook incompatibilities. Sometimes we'll overlook glaring character flaws just because the sex is awesome. Sex is one of the strongest drives we have; it shoves everything else aside. I believe that you have to remove it from the equation to determine long-term spiritual compatibility. I think that when you've made the lifelong covenant with each other, sex is the reward you give each other.

If someone had told me what I'm telling you, and they'd told it to me before I met my wife, I'd have thought they were insane. I wouldn't have understood. You won't -- can't -- understand until you meet someone and fall in love with them for more than -- in fact, for everything else OTHER THAN -- sex.

platinummatt!
12-02-2006, 06:44 PM
If you're having sex with someone, you'll never know whether or not you're in it for the sex. If the sex is fantastic, you tend to overlook incompatibilities. Sometimes we'll overlook glaring character flaws just because the sex is awesome. Sex is one of the strongest drives we have; it shoves everything else aside. I believe that you have to remove it from the equation to determine long-term spiritual compatibility. I think that when you've made the lifelong covenant with each other, sex is the reward you give each other.

If someone had told me what I'm telling you, and they'd told it to me before I met my wife, I'd have thought they were insane. I wouldn't have understood. You won't -- can't -- understand until you meet someone and fall in love with them for more than -- in fact, for everything else OTHER THAN -- sex.

That is very true. But also if youre not having sex you dont know if youre in it to wait to get it

phallus
12-02-2006, 07:31 PM

Stick with me on this.

i'm impressed, the more of your posts i read, the more i like u... u are one smart man. sex is a way for many couples to avoid talking to each other, i have been in many, many relationships like this.

K-DOGG
12-03-2006, 08:06 AM

Stick with me on this.

Fantastic Post! Great one, FC. :)

K-DOGG
12-03-2006, 08:10 AM

:notworthy Once again....off the hook. :hail:

Listen up chillun', the man here is speaking the truth.

K-DOGG
12-03-2006, 08:11 AM
That is very true. But also if youre not having sex you dont know if youre in it to wait to get it

Sure you do, Matt. If sex is what you're waiting for, odds are if she doesn't want to have sex before marriage, and that's all you're waiting around for, you'll move on.....or cheat.

platinummatt!
12-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Unless shes just damn hot

K-DOGG
12-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Unless shes just damn hot

LOL!!!! Trust me, you'll know if you like her for her or not. If sex is all you're waiting for and you don't "like her"...sooner or later you'll say "**** it.".

platinummatt!
12-03-2006, 08:29 AM
LOL!!!! Trust me, you'll know if you like her for her or not. If sex is all you're waiting for and you don't "like her"...sooner or later you'll say "**** it.".

I would have been saying that the whole time

K-DOGG
12-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Rephrase: "I Give Up."....or "The Hell with this!".....or....."Bollocks to this". :D

platinummatt!
12-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Rephrase: "I Give Up."....or "The Hell with this!".....or....."Bollocks to this". :D

I could have said that aswell

K-DOGG
12-03-2006, 08:48 AM
I could have said that aswell

Then maybe you're focusing on the wrong goal. ;)

platinummatt!
12-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Lol. Im just being awkward

K-DOGG
12-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Lol. Im just being awkward

:rolleyes:

The Noose
12-03-2006, 09:44 AM

I see. I understand wat ur saying. And ur right, until it happens to me, i cant actually imagine not having sex with a girl im with.
Especially a cute girl with a juicey little ass.

12-03-2006, 10:04 AM
I see. I understand wat ur saying. And ur right, until it happens to me, i cant actually imagine not having sex with a girl im with.
Especially a cute girl with a juicey little ass.

That's what I'm saying. I'm soooooooooooo weak whan it comes to a cute girl with a juicy little ass.

Or just about anything with a snatch.

fraidycat
12-03-2006, 04:33 PM
That's what I'm saying. I'm soooooooooooo weak whan it comes to a cute girl with a juicy little ass.

I didn't say it was easy. My wife has an ass like a nectarine.

12-03-2006, 04:56 PM
I didn't say it was easy. My wife has an ass like a nectarine.

Hahaha!!! I couldn't do it I don't think. I am happy to know that there are people out there that made sure that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together and not be divorced 3 years from now. I wish I could do it. You are a better man than me.

The Noose
12-04-2006, 04:14 AM
Hahaha!!! I couldn't do it I don't think. I am happy to know that there are people out there that made sure that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together and not be divorced 3 years from now. I wish I could do it. You are a better man than me.

Im also a better man than u.

(saw Tool last monday night)

* FeistyWench *
12-04-2006, 12:00 PM

no. but personally, i always believed in serial monogamy.
as to what is wrong vs. right, it depends on your morals, values, and beliefs.
i tend to think more about it rationally, like the person being old enough to have sex and doing it responsibly.

i would say in today's society, there are very few virgins getting married.

Dempseyistheman
12-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Hell no, sex before marriage isn't wrong.

homeflixs
07-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Hate to put in such terms.. but is like buying a car, you have to drive it before you buy it. Actually in all seriousness, not being sexually compatible is a big reason a lot of marriages don't last. That's where the cheating comes in and all that other stuff.

MANGLER
12-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Is sex before marriage wrong? One think Id like to point. If people have sex with no meaning all the time. How do you show someone your love for them

Hell no it ain't.

It's part of growin up. Gotta do that **** as a kid, not suddenly after you turn 30. I dunno how the hell people will themselves to wait that long.

And you show a woman you luv her by wantin to be around her when you ain't ****in her.