View Full Version : Aussies: Fights you'd like to see

infestacide
11-25-2006, 08:09 AM
What fights do you aussies really want to see. Im talking about Aussie v Aussie here. I'd like to see...

Mundine v Soliman II
Geale v Medley (I WOULD LOVE THIS ONE!!!)
Tuasa v Wilson

how about a hopoate v bowie

the ring would prolly give way =/

mini_tyson
11-25-2006, 09:12 AM
i would love to see geale vs medley so i can see medley get knocked out!!!

mini_tyson
11-25-2006, 09:15 AM
i would love to see skinny hussein vs gairy stclair or robbie peden

mgkirkpatrick
11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
i want to see briggs v green. that would be awesome i reckon.

DancinDestroyer
11-26-2006, 11:51 PM
i want to see briggs v green. that would be awesome i reckon.

That is a Good fight! will definitly Go the 12 rounds. :boxing:

mini_tyson
11-27-2006, 12:52 AM
That is a Good fight! will definitly Go the 12 rounds. :boxing:

yeh ur right they wont be able to knock each other out but both will be landing some big hard punches that will knockout almost any other supermiddle or lightheavy weight

infestacide
11-27-2006, 02:44 AM
agreed, can see a toe to toe war there, i would prolly have to give briggs the nod there though, although it would be pretty darn close :boxing:

mini_tyson
11-27-2006, 09:24 AM
yeh green is fighting for the WBA light heavyweight title i hope he wins and i think he will, then green and briggs can get it on for the world title, its too hard to say who deserves a world title more both have worked the asses off and just came short.

Hunna
11-28-2006, 04:16 AM
who are we to say about who derserves it more, between green v. briggs....

mgkirkpatrick
11-28-2006, 06:40 AM
who are we to say about who derserves it more, between green v. briggs....

personally.. i think briggs deserves it more.. with everything he's been thru..
plus i think he did enough to beat adamek last time.. plus greens sorta been there before.

would be a great fight tho.. a real war but played out with great sportsmanship.

green probably the better boxer and briggs probably the stronger better puncher? does that sound right?

mini_tyson
12-01-2006, 04:11 AM
sound good but **** its too hard to say briggs is a harder puncher than green i cant count out greens punching power his first 17 wins were by kayo and he dropped beyer 3 times all up and should be the champ already but paul is very strong to, its to hard to say, now i really want this fight to happen and for a belt so they will even push harder