View Full Version : Official Desperate Housewives show discussion

LIU KANG
11-14-2006, 06:36 PM
I wanted to create this cause I know I can't be the only one who watches this program. Ffcracker & I have been discussing it like every week via pm..hopefully on a post everyone can voice their opinion on it.

http://a.abc.com/primetime/desperate/images/home_main_nonflash.jpg

So Eddy is driving me crazy with Mike. :boxing: Now this new guy.. geez they never have someone that's just normal do they..lol I want Gaby & Carlos to be back together :puppy_dog

BrooklynBomber
11-14-2006, 07:00 PM
I like Eva Longoria, but thats about it.

-Antonio-
11-14-2006, 10:01 PM
I watch it...:tapedshut

This season has been 100 times better than the 2nd one, which was weak in my opinion. The two episodes before the last one were really good.

Scottie2Hottie
11-14-2006, 11:34 PM
i watched the first season. susan is pretty hot, imo.

RAESAAD
11-14-2006, 11:35 PM
I wanted to create this cause I know I can't be the only one who watches this program. Ffcracker & I have been discussing it like every week via pm..hopefully on a post everyone can voice their opinion on it.

http://a.abc.com/primetime/desperate/images/home_main_nonflash.jpg

So Eddy is driving me crazy with Mike. :boxing: Now this new guy.. geez they never have someone that's just normal do they..lol I want Gaby & Carlos to be back together :puppy_dog

I would **** Eva........the show sucks.

SonnyG8R
11-15-2006, 01:13 AM
I was under the impression Gabby and Carlos were getting back together.

I think Orson is going to whack his mom.

Terri Hatcher is hot.

I'm wondering what is up with Mike's phone # on the dead woman's hand. I'm guessing orson whacked her too, using Mike's wrench and that's why he ran him over. Not sure though. I missed a lot of last season.

-Antonio-
11-15-2006, 01:48 AM

Terri Hatcher is hot.

I'm wondering what is up with Mike's phone # on the dead woman's hand. I'm guessing orson whacked her too, using Mike's wrench and that's why he ran him over. Not sure though. I missed a lot of last season.

I think Mike had something to do with Orson's wife. How about the "new guy" being a pedifile? I actually saw that coming once I saw the train set.

LIU KANG
11-15-2006, 11:12 AM

Terri Hatcher is hot.

I wonder what the problem is between Orson and his mom. Mike also had a vision of the dead woman while he was in the hospital. This is the first time I've seen her. Last year all I remember of seeing Orson was that he hit Mike with the car. I guess everything we'll just have to see what happens this season. I don't think Gabby and Carlos are getting back together..unless they do at the end of the season.. I bet she end's up getting prego or something after a fling(with him) or during that time they just had while he was playing her. lol

The Raging Bull
11-15-2006, 11:22 AM
I like Eva Longoria, but thats about it.

I would **** Eva........the show sucks.

Exactly what I was thinking lol :boxing:

MANGLER
04-02-2010, 02:06 AM
Damn sure never watched this ****. :rofl:

Hi-Dro
04-02-2010, 11:33 AM
good **** TS