View Full Version : what is...

* FeistyWench *
11-07-2006, 09:33 AM
the most scared you have ever been?
i don't mean from a movie, but what is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

for me, it was being in a car accident in a snow storm when i first moved up north from florida. i had never driven in the snow before. i was coming home from work and i had to drive through the mountains. i was coming down a steep decline that was curved, at the bottom was a small bridge with jagged rocks below. i hit the breaks, spun out and almost went over the bridge. luckily the guard rail held, barely. i remember spinning in slow motion and my car getting closer and closer to the rail of the bridge and thinking **** **** **** i'm going over. this is it. i'm dead. NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO!
i kept my eyes open and just willed the car to stop. when i came to a stop all i cared about was that i was alive. miraculously i wasn't really hurt but my car was totalled. it was my luckiest day as well as my scariest day.

+= El Jefe=+
11-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Summer before Senior year, i got diagnosed as a diabetic, same day
my mom got diagnosed with non smoker's lung cancer.
i really wasnt ready for that ****

Nacho_Analstain
11-07-2006, 10:17 AM
3 of my mates was at a train station when i was about 14 and 2 guys came over 2 us,they was bein pretty ****y with us and givvin us **** so we started talkin about jumpin them if they tried enithin all of a sudden they pulled guns out then when a train came we ran off cause there was aload of people there so we jus took our chance and they chased us 4 abit till we lost em

and panic attacks are pretty scary

* FeistyWench *
11-07-2006, 10:40 AM
3 of my mates was at a train station when i was about 14 and 2 guys came over 2 us,they was bein pretty ****y with us and givvin us **** so we started talkin about jumpin them if they tried enithin all of a sudden they pulled guns out then when a train came we ran off cause there was aload of people there so we jus took our chance and they chased us 4 abit till we lost em

and panic attacks are pretty scary

do you get panic attacks?

Nacho_Analstain
11-07-2006, 11:05 AM
i used 2,not any more thou,im all good

RAESAAD
11-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Honestly I have been shot at....robbed at gunpoint and been in numerous ****ty situations but the thing that I think scared me the most was the feeling I got when I first found out I was going to be a father.......It was just very strange and surreal........My stomach got very weasy and I was just blown away when I realized it was for real....for ever.I adjusted fine but just the intial shock made me very uneasy for a moment.

SnoopySmurf
11-07-2006, 12:31 PM
........My stomach got very weasy and I was just blown away when I realized it was for real....for ever.I adjusted fine but just the intial shock made me very uneasy for a moment.

Or maybe it was the borrito you had earlier. ;)

K-DOGG
11-07-2006, 12:38 PM
I can't really say I've had a "most scared I've ever been" moment as an adult.

The most scared I ever was came when I was like 4 years old and my cousin and I decided to explore under our grandmother's house and I ended up crawling into a spiderweb. I remembered not to move and the spider wouldn't bite me, so I sent my cousin for help; to get our dads or whatever. Problem was, he had a speach impediment and no one could understand what he was saying. They knew I was "in trouble"; but didn't know where I was. Add to that confusion the fact that every time I yelled "I'm here" or whatever it was I was holloring, they heard my voice through the vents and thought I was on the other side of the house and ran that way instead of looking under the house. It was like a skit out of Benny freakin' Hill! You could have played "Yakety Sax" to the whole thing.

I can laugh about it now; but at the time I honestly was terrafied....and ended up developing arachnaphobia from the whole experience. I've had other childhood moments where I was scared...and I guess that's what's taught me not to allow fear to get the better of me as an adult....at least so far.

Sorry it wasn't something hallowing; but that's all I've got. I've always been real lucky when it comes to controling my emotions.

Dorian
11-07-2006, 05:36 PM
for me it was when i went swimming and a darin caught me under and pulling me down.. i was there for quite a time.. my eyes slowely started to close... and i woke up outside of the pool on some big towels and stuff....someone got me out

i was lucky

GEOFFHAYES.
11-07-2006, 06:23 PM
When I invested all of my money into Westlife.

Nacho_Analstain
11-07-2006, 06:46 PM
I can't really say I've had a "most scared I've ever been" moment as an adult.

The most scared I ever was came when I was like 4 years old and my cousin and I decided to explore under our grandmother's house and I ended up crawling into a spiderweb. I remembered not to move and the spider wouldn't bite me, so I sent my cousin for help; to get our dads or whatever. Problem was, he had a speach impediment and no one could understand what he was saying. They knew I was "in trouble"; but didn't know where I was. Add to that confusion the fact that every time I yelled "I'm here" or whatever it was I was holloring, they heard my voice through the vents and thought I was on the other side of the house and ran that way instead of looking under the house. It was like a skit out of Benny freakin' Hill! You could have played "Yakety Sax" to the whole thing.

I can laugh about it now; but at the time I honestly was terrafied....and ended up developing arachnaphobia from the whole experience. I've had other childhood moments where I was scared...and I guess that's what's taught me not to allow fear to get the better of me as an adult....at least so far.

Sorry it wasn't something hallowing; but that's all I've got. I've always been real lucky when it comes to controling my emotions.

why didnt u just run as fast as u can so u broke free from the web?

K-DOGG
11-07-2006, 07:15 PM
why didnt u just run as fast as u can so u broke free from the web?

Well, I was crawling, for one. Secondly, there were webs everywhere. Thirdly, I'd watched movies where the giant spider eats people and knew that if I moved, the spider would know I was in the web. And fourthly, I was 4 or 5 and scared to move.

Shanus
11-07-2006, 08:22 PM
On the level? When I lost my virginity.

Smokin'
11-07-2006, 08:29 PM
On the level? When I lost my virginity.

You didn't lose ****.

Hmmm...as for a scariest moment. None really comes to mind except one. When I was 13 years old and playing soccer in the backyard with my twin brother and he kicked the ball into the alley so we both went to get it (he led the way because he kicked it). I saw an old car speeding up the alley and I thought 'What the hell? This is an alley...'.

So anyways, I had one foot up on my backyard and one foot on the dumpster (we used it as a step to get back into the backyard) while my brother had both feet on the dumpster.

The car stopped where we were and a creepy looking man proceeded to roll down his window then he opened up his car door and get out (he was doing this slowly too which was odd). I was completely frozen in fear and even if I wanted to move I couldn't thats how scared I was.

It was just at the moment where he started walking towards us (he was about 5 yards away) when my Mom randomly came out onto the deck and said 'C'mon boys time to come in it's getting dark'. The creepy old fart got a nervous look on his face and sped back up the alley.

Shanus
11-07-2006, 08:34 PM
You didn't lose ****.

Hmmm...as for a scariest moment. None really comes to mind except one. When I was 13 years old and playing soccer in the backyard with my twin brother and he kicked the ball into the alley so we both went to get it (he led the way because he kicked it). I saw an old car speeding up the alley and I thought 'What the hell? This is an alley...'.

So anyways, I had one foot up on my backyard and one foot on the dumpster (we used it as a step to get back into the backyard) while my brother had both feet on the dumpster.

The car stopped where we were and a creepy looking man proceeded to roll down his window then he opened up his car door and get out (he was doing this slowly too which was odd). I was completely frozen in fear and even if I wanted to move I couldn't thats how scared I was.

It was just at the moment where he started walking towards us (he was about 5 yards away) when my Mom randomly came out onto the deck and said 'C'mon boys time to come in it's getting dark'. The creepy old fart got a nervous look on his face and sped back up the alley.

I bet that happens alot with guys for you.

Smokin'
11-07-2006, 08:37 PM
I bet that happens alot with guys for you.
Well I'm a very good looking guy, but no, gay guys never have hit on me and never will.

Shanus
11-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Well I'm a very good looking guy, but no, gay guys never have hit on me and never will.

You're not modest at all.

The guy was probably a Jehova's Witness and thought your mother was a Druid.

She saved you from a lecture, nothing more.

Smokin'
11-07-2006, 08:45 PM
You're not modest at all.

The guy was probably a Jehova's Witness and thought your mother was a Druid.

She saved you from a lecture, nothing more.

That's BS. I knew it was a molester or someone of that sort.

Shanus
11-07-2006, 08:48 PM
That's BS. I knew it was a molester or someone of that sort.

Any normal child would have run.

You became bi-curious WAY too early.

Smokin'
11-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Any normal child would have run.

You became bi-curious WAY too early.

Guy I was freaked to the 10s, my feet were frozen because like most children that was my biggest fear.

Shanus
11-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Guy I was freaked to the 10s, my feet were frozen because like most children that was my biggest fear.

Reminds me of something that happened to me actually, It was boxing day, I was about 12-13 out on my petrol scooter which I had for christmas, driving into a public car park while a friend of mine was doing his paper round and a guy in a car knocked me off while he was in his car, pulled me into his window and said if I said anything about his son again he would 'end' me, I didn't even know him.

He's lucky he moved house.

KingDosia
11-08-2006, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=RAESAAD;1902998]Honestly I have been shot at....robbed at gunpoint and been in numerous ****ty situations but the thing that I think scared me the most was the feeling I got when I first found out I was going to be a father.......It was just very strange and surreal........My stomach got very weasy and I was just blown away when I realized it was for real....for ever.I adjusted fine but just the intial shock made me very uneasy for a moment.[/QUOTE

Dito. I've been robbed at gunpoint twice. shot at at twice. "seperate occaisions" nothing got to me like finding out I was going to be responsible for the life of another being "my son" I was over it and excited the next day.

phallus
11-08-2006, 11:08 PM
i've almost been shot, seen a carjacking close up, been in several serious car accidents, but the scariest thing i can think of that's ever happened to me was one day when i was walking up a really steep hill on an extremely hot summer day and all of a sudden i couldn't get air into my lungs. it felt like i was suffocating, i remember thinking, i'm gonna be dead soon. it lasted for almost a minute, my heart was almost coming through my chest. then i could breathe again. that was ****ing scary

BuddyChacon
11-09-2006, 12:37 AM
I have been stabbed before and I wasn't scared though. I had a gun pulled on me and told the guy to put it in my mouth. I was scared when my daughter was gonna be born though.Raesaad is right that is a scary moment. I thougth I had genital warts once and that **** was scary also.

juggernautburn
11-09-2006, 09:24 AM
great topic feisty:afro:

i've never really had anything scary happen to me. i mean, beside the obvious scary movies when you are a kid, not much has happened, and i lived in south central for 6 years(i was a kid). people told me they heard drive-bys and things at night, but i never heard them. never been unconcious, never been in a car accident(maybe because the **** keeps breaking down and i never have it). once i got my head cauight in between automatic closing gates. that was scary, but at the same time, it was nothing. but there was one movie that has had a huge effect on me for so long and played with my mind years after seeing it. there was this movie titled alien abduction, and it was shot to look real, and my parents knew it was fake, but i didn't quite catch on to that. sometimes i would be in my room and i would have to fall asleep with my head facing the full view of the room, paranoid that one of those ****ers would be in there. i've recently gotten over it, but for years, it has plagued me. i plan to go to haunted places at some point in my life and preferably soon, i just want to experience some weird **** for real.

PATO 1
11-11-2006, 06:02 PM
i could hear 2 people robbin our house downstairs an i only live with mum an my sister so i didnt know what to do ,

MANGLER
12-28-2009, 02:19 AM
the most scared you have ever been?
i don't mean from a movie, but what is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

for me, it was being in a car accident in a snow storm when i first moved up north from florida. i had never driven in the snow before. i was coming home from work and i had to drive through the mountains. i was coming down a steep decline that was curved, at the bottom was a small bridge with jagged rocks below. i hit the breaks, spun out and almost went over the bridge. luckily the guard rail held, barely. i remember spinning in slow motion and my car getting closer and closer to the rail of the bridge and thinking **** **** **** i'm going over. this is it. i'm dead. NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO!
i kept my eyes open and just willed the car to stop. when i came to a stop all i cared about was that i was alive. miraculously i wasn't really hurt but my car was totalled. it was my luckiest day as well as my scariest day.

Findin out my fiancee was a ho and I might be burnin. That was some crazy, mind bogglin ****.