View Full Version : Nice things to comment...

LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON
12-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Today I have many things to comment here...

Number one is that I had a lot of fun yesterday evening watching the Sperry and Brazilian Top Team video: "Day of The Zen"... Wow, it made me miss Brazil a lot! On the video Ze Mario (Sperry) shows his day by day. Since I watched, a few times, them training at AABB, I know how tough it is but it's really nice to see everything all over again. He starts his morning going to Prainha (a small beach after Sao Conrado beach; a paradise), a place I also used to go. Then he goes train and workout, etc, etc, etc, that I won't tell everything here. There you will see Murilo Bustamante, Shaolin, Morango (my sponsored athlete), Regis, Minotauro and Minotoro, etc, etc, etc. Morango wearing my vale-tudo shorts (blue), Minotoro, later, also wearing my vale-tudo shorts (black). Sperry even shows his apartment, dogs and wife! It's a very personal and nice video, I enjoyed it a lot! Then, at the end, when they show some people of the Brazilian Top Team, another surprise for me: Liborio wearing my vale-tudo shorts (white). Well, I had a nice evening yesterday remembering how it used to be... Oh, they show my past neighborhood too: Barra da Tijuca, where many of them live. Oh, by the way, Minotauro was my neighbor! He lived a few builindings after my building! We always met on the street. I had to stop and look at him carefully not to say "HI" and start a conversation with Minotoro instead. They look very similar, you all know that.

The second thing I wanna tell here is that my sponsored athlete Fabricio Morango won the Superfight at the Cyclone Cup. tournment and I am very proud of him!!!! He's a wonderful athlete and also a person I know and root for for a long time. He makes me proud to be sponsoring him and I am sure he'll do better and better.

The third thing is that today I'll receive many Vitamins & Minerals products, including board shorts in black and in color. I'll receive more key-chains with the name of athletes (cheap Christmas gift) and more t-shirts, bags, back-packs... I am sure you'll enjoy everything and I can't wait to check everything out!

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and that the 2003 can make all your dreams come true! Take care and keep always in touch,

LUCIANA :wink:

Tanner Rhoden
12-18-2002, 02:15 PM
Wow, you are in the know. That would be pretty cool to have Minotauro as a neighbor.

I'll be looking into those board shorts for the summertime. Thanks for coming in again Luciana!!!!

James Fulton
12-18-2002, 02:38 PM
Expect another order from me sometime this month...

Zen
12-18-2002, 05:23 PM
Once the site is updated with the board shorts, bags, etc. I'll be ordering, I've been waiting for those shorts!

LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON
12-18-2002, 05:42 PM
Thank you guys SO MUCH! I'll have board shorts, rash-guards, etc. Any doubt, please, email me; ok? Have a good night you all!

LU.

ParazIT
12-18-2002, 05:48 PM
wow...you got serious back up...

seldomTap
12-18-2002, 09:12 PM
Always after some new board shorts...

Zen
12-19-2002, 10:13 AM
:cry: Where are the board shorts? :cry: Please update the site! :cry:

LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON
12-19-2002, 01:29 PM
Hey, the first V&M box arrived!!!! Pretty nice stuff! So far I got black V&M/Mkimonos gi's , Shaolin's t-shirts and dark green board shorts! It's nice to know I'm the first person who has V&M board-shorts and Shaolin's t-shirts, that I ordered a long time ago and were made especially for me! I'll be getting also ice color (light gray), black and tribal board-shorts soon. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow... I'll be taking pictures and posting them tonight; keep your eyes on my website!
Take care you all,
LU.

wondermut
12-19-2002, 01:31 PM
Im in on the board shorts

LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON
12-19-2002, 01:40 PM
Sorry about yesterday, guys, I thought I would get the boxes yesterday but I didn't. I tried, many times, to connect to Globalmma.net but it was not working! I was going to tell you guys that I did not get the products yesterday but should start receiving them today for sure since it was sent by Fedex on Friday. Thank you all for your understanding; I hope you enjoy everything; take care!
LU.
Ps.: They'll be available on the website just tonight.

Tanner Rhoden
12-19-2002, 02:05 PM
"I'll be getting also ice color (light gray), black and tribal board-shorts soon. "

Those have my name written all over them.

Allison
12-19-2002, 02:10 PM
Do they? I didnt read anything about a "****monkey" label.

Tanner Rhoden
12-19-2002, 02:17 PM
[quote:01f6b30f05="Allison"]Do they? I didnt read anything about a "****monkey" label.[/quote:01f6b30f05]

Stupid, poo face.

True_Warrior4
12-20-2002, 01:05 PM
COOL