View Full Version : A Time For New Rules....

* FeistyWench *
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
New Rule:
Dateline's "To Catch a Predator" will replace all law enforcement agents in regard to pedophiles.
now an angry mob will stone to death each pervert. Each week new citizens will be given he chance to participate in the stoning so every "normal" citizen can say they did their part to rid the world of pedophiles. :cop:

Anyone else got a New Rule ?

THE REAL NINJA
11-05-2006, 06:28 PM
People that can't seem to figure out how to use a turn signal when driving shall also be stoned to death :cop:

Southpaw Stinger
11-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Men who wear pink shirts shall be water bombed into submission.

THE REAL NINJA
11-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Men who wear pink shirts shall be water bombed into submission.

ha ha my boss/owner of the comp walked in one night I guess he had been playing golf taht day and had bright pink shorts [above knee level] on. I can't tell you how hard it was for me not to laugh at him .

platinummatt!
11-05-2006, 07:55 PM
People that can't seem to figure out how to use a turn signal when driving shall also be stoned to death :cop:

I nearly get run over alot of the time when people dont put their indicator on

SonnyG8R
11-09-2006, 05:02 PM
female tennis players will play all matches in the nude from this point forward.

SonnyG8R
11-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Referees will be submerged in a tank of human feces after 3 blown calls.

K-DOGG
11-09-2006, 05:03 PM
female tennis players will play all matches in the nude from this point forward.

AYE!!! I'll second that one! :D

Southpaw Stinger
11-09-2006, 06:39 PM

I'll third that one!

* FeistyWench *
11-09-2006, 06:48 PM
New Rule:
customer service representatives must be fluent in the language of the caller/customer. the only voice mail we will be subject to is asking us what language we speak.

Piggu
11-09-2006, 06:50 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i can't think of any. :(

I was thinking while holding down "m".

MANGLER
12-28-2009, 03:09 AM
Men can't wear open toe sandals.

Corrupt pigs face life imprisonment.

Child support payment/usage is always regulated.