View Full Version : Tshifhiwa Munyai

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Will Tshifhiwa Munyai get the opportunity to fight big names? will he ever get a title shot? will a big promoter ever take him on?

he has beaten 2 undefeated fighters by TKO in his last 2 fights.

barryboy
10-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Guy looks class doesn't he! Even if he does nothing else in his career I'll still love him for the way he broke down those two wankers, that was beautiful :boxing:

For a skinny bloke he works well inside & doesn't mind mixing it up so I can't wait to see him again, when he fought Power I was like oh well another African for him to beat up as his record wasn't great to look at but ****ing hell was I in for a pleasant surprise! I don't know what promoter he's with just now but I'd imagine the Brit promoters would be falling over themselves to sign him up.

rooq
10-29-2006, 05:24 PM
his countryman Mabuza made it onto the world stage, so theres no reason Munyai can't.

the commonwealth title is a good start for him as its got him known in tha uk. maybe he'd have a better chance of progressing if he was based over here - i think he'd gain a following as well judging by the crowds reaction during his win over haskins..

thats if the home office let him in

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Guy looks class doesn't he! Even if he does nothing else in his career I'll still love him for the way he broke down those two wankers, that was beautiful :boxing:

For a skinny bloke he works well inside & doesn't mind mixing it up so I can't wait to see him again, when he fought Power I was like oh well another African for him to beat up as his record wasn't great to look at but ****ing hell was I in for a pleasant surprise! I don't know what promoter he's with just now but I'd imagine the Brit promoters would be falling over themselves to sign him up.

the thing is, brit promoters wont sign him. he wont ever fight again, as he is too "dangerous"

why the hate for the wankers?

rooq
10-29-2006, 05:27 PM
why the hate for the wankers?

i didn't see tha power fight but i loved tha way he schooled that arrogant prick haskins

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 05:30 PM
his countryman Mabuza made it onto the world stage, so theres no reason Munyai can't.

the commonwealth title is a good start for him as its got him known in tha uk. maybe he'd have a better chance of progressing if he was based over here - i think he'd gain a following as well judging by the crowds reaction during his win over haskins..

thats if the home office let him in

i personally think african fighters get the raw deal. anyone got the 2 fights mentioned?

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 05:31 PM
i didn't see tha power fight but i loved tha way he schooled that arrogant prick haskins

rooq, do you know where i can see the fight?

im gonna check haskins record now. why is he arragant??

rooq
10-29-2006, 05:35 PM
rooq, do you know where i can see the fight?

im gonna check haskins record now. why is he arragant??

haskins is one of these guys who's been built up by their manager and started to think he was unbeatable...in tha fight against munyai you could see him getting angry that tha guy was not lettin him win...it showed with a few "afters" at the end of a couple of rounds...

i saw tha fight on sky..not sure if anyone has uploaded it anywhere. i'll see if i can find it.

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 05:38 PM
haskins is one of these guys who's been built up by their manager and started to think he was unbeatable...in tha fight against munyai you could see him getting angry that tha guy was not lettin him win...it showed with a few "afters" at the end of a couple of rounds...

i saw tha fight on sky..not sure if anyone has uploaded it anywhere. i'll see if i can find it.

yeh your rite, a wanker like that sure deserves to be knocked the fuk out.

barryboy
10-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Power & Haskins were both very hard to like, I don't know of anyone who really liked Power, dirty little ****er known for using the head, some liked Haskins because of his flashy style but when he said he wasn't trying to copy Naz I just had to think he was full of **** as he blatantly tried to copy him only didn't have anywhere near the talent, he's just one of those guys you'd like to see get hammered & the big man done the job very well. I checked his record to see when he was fighting again but nothing, I was surprised to see the judges scores at the time of the stoppage against Power as he gave Power a bit of a pasting, a bit of hometown judging going on there I think.

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Power & Haskins were both very hard to like, I don't know of anyone who really liked Power, dirty little ****er known for using the head, some liked Haskins because of his flashy style but when he said he wasn't trying to copy Naz I just had to think he was full of **** as he blatantly tried to copy him only didn't have anywhere near the talent, he's just one of those guys you'd like to see get hammered & the big man done the job very well. I checked his record to see when he was fighting again but nothing, I was surprised to see the judges scores at the time of the stoppage against Power as he gave Power a bit of a pasting, a bit of hometown judging going on there I think.

why is it that african fighters get the raw deal. they seem to get fighters from bellerus and other poor nations to padd out british fighters records.

even fighters from spain tend to be low calibar. its a kick in the nuts when an african knocks the **** out of your fighter. and its dam will good to see.

its not fair that ppl like frank warren wont actually sign one of these dudes. then again he would probably rip him off and he wont be able to say much.

barryboy
10-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Well we all know Fwank is known for not taking any risks so I'd hope Munyai doesn't sign with him, it would give him opportunities sure but he'd be protected & I think we've seen enough of that, I honestly thought that Munyai was being brought in to pad Powers record as you can never really tell with these Africans but he was a bit of a revelation, if the promoters in this country don't see the potential that we see then not only are they missing out but he'll just go elswhere, I hope he doesn't end up like Sergio Martinez or someone like that, he came over here & looked very good beating up Richard Williams twice & he has done **** all since then, as well as Munyai there's Jackson Asiku who also beat up another 2 of our lower class domestic guys, looks ****ing dangerous & I made a note to look out for both him & Munyai.

majestiC
10-30-2006, 01:16 PM
what i don't is how on earth does he make the weight, he looks like a monster in that division! he isn't special but everything he does is right and looks sound. Haskins had it coming the little tosser thinking he was Nas.

rooq
10-30-2006, 03:07 PM
what i don't is how on earth does he make the weight, he looks like a monster in that division! he isn't special but everything he does is right and looks sound. Haskins had it coming the little tosser thinking he was Nas.

yeah he is tall for bantamweight and is well ripped. he could pass for someone two weight divisions higher. he might not have been spectacular but he never looked in trouble, made practically no mistakes and i think anyone would have problems trying to break him down.