Ramirez BATTERED EARL !!!!!!!!!

FeelTheA-Force
10-28-2006, 06:27 PM
... And Yet Earl Wins...

Im Fukin Sickened !!!!!!!

rooq
10-28-2006, 06:30 PM
the 116 - 112 cards were ridiculous.

i had it 114 - 114 with ramirez scoring two 10 - 8 rounds.

good fight though...although earl looked reeally limited and i can't see him doing well against any of the top lightweights

FeelTheA-Force
10-28-2006, 06:31 PM
the 116 - 112 cards were ridiculous.

i had it 114 - 114 with ramirez scoring two 10 - 8 rounds.

good fight though...although earl looked reeally limited and i can't see him doing well against any of the top lightweights

i felt sick inside, after watching my own countrymen rob the poor guy.

FeelTheA-Force
10-28-2006, 06:34 PM
i honestly hope earl gets knocked the fuk out in his next fight. he did not deserve to win this fight.

gifted home town win. he should be ashamed of himself.

rooq
10-28-2006, 06:41 PM
i honestly hope earl gets knocked the fuk out in his next fight. he did not deserve to win this fight.

gifted home town win. he should be ashamed of himself.

judging by that performance, if earl tries to step up he will get ktfo.

he should give ramirez a rematch. as if warren is gonna let that happen

FeelTheA-Force
10-28-2006, 06:52 PM
judging by that performance, if earl tries to step up he will get ktfo.

he should give ramirez a rematch. as if warren is gonna let that happen

warren is the don king over in the UK. fukin pisses me off.

lets hope audley destroys skelton, just to piss frank off.

Flagellum Dei
10-28-2006, 07:02 PM
Nah, Warren only gets the small WBO, WBU fights, moreover his boxers make a fortune fighting people like Tweety pie's granny i.e. people like Hamed, S Harrison and A Harrision, Calzaghe, Khan spring to mind

FeelTheA-Force
10-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Nah, Warren only gets the small WBO, WBU fights, moreover his boxers make a fortune fighting people like Tweety pie's granny i.e. people like Hamed, S Harrison and A Harrision, Calzaghe, Khan spring to mind

what are you saying? the WBO, WBU, are money making belts??

Flagellum Dei
10-28-2006, 07:12 PM
You can answer that question yourself, why have Sky stopped showing Warren fights? Suddenly they are shown on free to view TV ! Moreover, which title would you rather have WBC or WBU/WBO, these titles are often viewed as 'stepping' stones to better titles, as any profession boxer will tell you! Unfortunately, boxers like Calzaghe are so hyped up that the British viewing public believe the hype and give them their hard earned cash!

FeelTheA-Force
10-28-2006, 07:15 PM
You can answer that question yourself, why have Sky stopped showing Warren fights? Suddenly they are shown on free to view TV ! Moreover, which title would you rather have WBC or WBU/WBO, these titles are often viewed as 'stepping' stones to better titles, as any profession boxer will tell you! Unfortunately, boxers like Calzaghe are so hyped up that the British viewing public believe the hype and give them their hard earned cash!

yes, your right, warren hasnt produced many top fights.

he always says he will. but never does. you have a very valid point

!! Anorak
10-28-2006, 08:57 PM
I had a cheeky fiver on Ramirez so was gutted that he didn't get the decision, BUT....

... I wasn't keeping a written tally, but I did have Earl the legitimate winner. some of those early rounds were close and competitive, but he was edging them. Also, he did win some by a slightly wider margin. At the halfway point I had it even, though it could easily have been 4-2 to Earl.

Bottom line is, while I was hoping Ramirez would get the stoppage, all of his later work - which was spectacular - meant nothing when he'd let the deficit go so early. I don't think it was a hometown decision, though some of the scores were wide.

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 04:19 AM
I had a cheeky fiver on Ramirez so was gutted that he didn't get the decision, BUT....

... I wasn't keeping a written tally, but I did have Earl the legitimate winner. some of those early rounds were close and competitive, but he was edging them. Also, he did win some by a slightly wider margin. At the halfway point I had it even, though it could easily have been 4-2 to Earl.

Bottom line is, while I was hoping Ramirez would get the stoppage, all of his later work - which was spectacular - meant nothing when he'd let the deficit go so early. I don't think it was a hometown decision, though some of the scores were wide.

~ 115-113 | 116-112 | 116-112 ~

poor judging if you ask me. you would have thought after judging for that many years and that many title fights they would have got it right.

there were also 2 x 10-8 rounds.

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 04:24 AM
Earl was very robotic all night long, he had no head movement and no footwork. his favourite punch was the one -two. he had no variation in his punches.

I dont call punching one-two competative. Ramirez destroyed him, and almost stopped him on many occasions.

my little brother who 8 said that Ramirez won. and so did everone in my family. not that they know much about boxing and scoring. but they could see Earl was getting his ass handed to him.(getting beaten up)

GEOFFHAYES
10-29-2006, 05:09 AM
I had about even. Earl as boring and robotic as usual.

Ramirez, lol, he's a cool cat, loved his sweeping right uppercut.

Flagellum Dei
10-29-2006, 07:35 AM
Earl did win the bout, no doubt about that, but only by one round! Ramirez although a much better boxer than Earl, only worked for a one third of each round, which simply isn't enough! Moreover, although he wasn;t pushed back, he didn't counter as much as he could and should have!
It's like the Hagler Leonard bout, in no way was Hagler robbed!

Southpaw Stinger
10-29-2006, 10:30 AM
This fight was a robbery!

Flagellum Dei
10-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Lol ! How was it a robbery? No way did Ramirez do enough to win that bout, so he beat Earl up, so what - that says nothing about his work rate! Many people are influenced by the TV commentators as opposed to making up their own minds, and this clearly what has happened here! Make no mistake I wanted to see Earl beaten, but he wasn't and did win that bout on work rate alone!

rooq
10-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Lol ! How was it a robbery? No way did Ramirez do enough to win that bout, so he beat Earl up, so what - that says nothing about his work rate! Many people are influenced by the TV commentators as opposed to making up their own minds, and this clearly what has happened here! Make no mistake I wanted to see Earl beaten, but he wasn't and did win that bout on work rate alone!

robbery is tha wrong word....but 116-112 was ott. it could have gone a couple of points either way. if ramirez hadn't pranced around for half of each round and thrown more punches he would have won. compared to earl he looked fresh at the end of the fight.

FeelTheA-Force
10-29-2006, 01:14 PM

when a fighter gets such a beating, its a robbery.

earl was a mess and those "competative" rounds were ramirez's