View Full Version : hey feisty and mividaloca..

juggernautburn
10-24-2006, 08:10 PM
what did you guys think of the "who would you sleep with" thread? did you think it was offensive? there are only so many women on this forum and only two of them posted in that thread(and both of you are the type that won't just come out and say "this thread sucks and everyone who participated in it sucks too") i just want your perspective on it.

LIU KANG
10-24-2006, 08:33 PM
what did you guys think of the "who would you sleep with" thread? did you think it was offensive? there are only so many women on this forum and only two of them posted in that thread(and both of you are the type that won't just come out and say "this thread sucks and everyone who participated in it sucks too") i just want your perspective on it.
I don't like those type of threads. I don't like a lot of attention (good or bad). You always get those few that think we think we are so much better or we think we are hott. :rolleyes: I do not think I'm so hott, but I don't think I'm ugly either. If I came on saying "I'm so hott, worship me" then yes I'd expect to be flamed. But if I'm not saying anything to anyone, what gives you the right to come on insulting me? I mean is your life that horrible that you have to belittle others just to feel good about yourself? :ugh:

The second thing is, what in the world makes you think we would be so willing to even do you? I mean come on..you don't think we have standards also? lol Why do these guys that don't post their pics talk so bad about us? I mean apparently you don't look so hot yourself.

Since when is confidence a bad thing? I can't be confident with the way I look, just cause you don't think I look good? I mean there are plenty out there that do, cause I get compliments all the time. I'm not boasting, just saying that apparently there are guys out there that think I look good. Apparently my husband does also..otherwise he wouldn't have been attracted to me. I think he's a good looking guy, actually at first I didn't think I was his type. So I didn't pursue him, but he constantly kept after me. :kiss:

Like I told Buddy, you have a great day and feeling good about yourself (cause let's face it we all have things that we are self conscience about) and then come on to relax ...and get insulted. Your like great..thanks..as if I didn't know that already? lol

THE REAL NINJA
10-24-2006, 08:37 PM
I was never putting down anyone in that thread even if it may have looked that why that's not what i was saying .

LIU KANG
10-24-2006, 08:50 PM
I was never putting down anyone in that thread even if it may have looked that why that's not what i was saying .
do what?

Anyways, I'm not talking about those that didn't say anything bad, I'm talking about those that constantly want to insult people for no reason.

THE REAL NINJA
10-24-2006, 08:58 PM
do what?

Anyways, I'm not talking about those that didn't say anything bad, I'm talking about those that constantly want to insult people for no reason.

.it looked that way, that's not what i was saying .... ok cool then

The Noose
10-24-2006, 10:38 PM
do what?

The thread made u a target for some idiots.

Alot of guys couldnt handle being put in that position, being voted on. Their machismo would take a severe beating if they only got a few votes.

Well done to u and Fiesty for being cool about it.

RAESAAD
10-24-2006, 11:07 PM
For the record.......I would bang Loca.....straight up kids.

FeelTheA-Force
10-25-2006, 05:12 AM
For the record.......I would bang Loca.....straight up kids.

hahaha :nonono: :nonono:

LIU KANG
10-25-2006, 09:48 AM

Alot of guys couldnt handle being put in that position, being voted on. Their machismo would take a severe beating if they only got a few votes.

yea.. I agree I think probably they'd be hurt if we didn't vote for them. They said well make a thread like that..I'm not that way. I don't go out of my way to hurt someone. Thank you..

RAESAAD- boy.. I'd rock your world..lol

* FeistyWench *
10-25-2006, 10:47 AM

i haven;t read this whole thread yet, but here are my thoughts...
i expect threads like that (who would you sleep with) because this is a male dominated site and it fits the mentality of most of the posters (given all the would you hit it threads, etc.). the problem i have is that people can;t be respectful. if you don;t find someone attractice, don;t vote for them, but damn some of those comments by several posters were just down right rude hurtful, and uncalled for. interestlingly, the "critics" always fail to post their own pics to subject themselves to the same level of scrutiny and ridicule.
the thread's nature automatcaly maks it offensive because someone has to "lose" and unless they agreed to be put in the poll in the first place, it can be hurtful.

most women are more sensitive about their appearance than men are. it would have been more appropriate to do this thread in a lounge with a password.

i, personally, consider myself fairly plain - the girl next door type with a youthful/innocent face - not what i would call hot or sexy or whatever. i picked the pic that i did to post because i wasn;t trying to prove to anyone that i was Hot or sexy. it's just me - laying back. i just wanted a general pic so people would know what i looked like. i could post more pics but i don;t go online to flirt or be found attractive by others. i'm married with kids, so i couldn't really care less what people think of my appearance.

The Raging Bull
10-25-2006, 11:28 AM
i expect threads like that (who would you sleep with) because this is a male dominated site and it fits the mentality of most of the posters (given all the would you hit it threads, etc.). the problem i have is that people can;t be respectful. if you don;t find someone attractice, don;t vote for them, but damn some of those comments by several posters were just down right rude hurtful, and uncalled for. interestlingly, the "critics" always fail to post their own pics to subject themselves to the same level of scrutiny and ridicule.
the thread's nature automatcaly maks it offensive because someone has to "lose" and unless they agreed to be put in the poll in the first place, it can be hurtful.

most women are more sensitive about their appearance than men are. it would have been more appropriate to do this thread in a lounge with a password.

i, personally, consider myself fairly plain - the girl next door type with a youthful/innocent face - not what i would call hot or sexy or whatever. i picked the pic that i did to post because i wasn;t trying to prove to anyone that i was Hot or sexy. it's just me - laying back. i just wanted a general pic so people would know what i looked like. i could post more pics but i don;t go online to flirt or be found attractive by others. i'm married with kids, so i couldn't really care less what people think of my appearance.

You tell em Fiesty!

* FeistyWench *
10-25-2006, 11:32 AM
oh, for the record, i am not upset with anyone who just voted in the poll or contributed to the thread. i am disgusted with the posters who felt the need to make the rude and insulting comments.

BuddyChacon
10-25-2006, 12:02 PM
oh, for the record, i am not upset with anyone who just voted in the poll or contributed to the thread. i am disgusted with the posters who felt the need to make the rude and insulting comments.

Sorry about the bad lay comment. I just meant you're pretty and they usually don't have to work as hard. Everything else I said was complimentary about all three of you. It was a tribute. Most of these losers on here don't have enough game to get any of you in bed anyhow.

* FeistyWench *
10-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Sorry about the bad lay comment. I just meant you're pretty and they usually don't have to work as hard. Everything else I said was complimentary about all three of you. It was a tribute. Most of these losers on here don't have enough game to get any of you in bed anyhow.

looks can be deceiving. I am a sexual goddess! lol! :p :D :cool2:

platinummatt!
10-25-2006, 12:27 PM
looks can be deceiving. I am a sexual goddess! lol! :p :D :cool2:

can you reply to my message?

K-DOGG
10-25-2006, 01:51 PM

Well, for what it's worth, your personality, at least the portion you display here, along with your looks, from the picture I've seen.....rank you considerably higher than "plain". Girls next door are incredibly sexy...'least to a small town boi like myself :D...; and to me, you fall in that category.

However, you're 100% correct in the attitudes portrayed by some. The thread should have been on a private thread, me thinks; but this is an open website and those who log on know what they're getting into if they have posted here for any length of time.

...and thats all i got to say about that.

BuddyChacon
10-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Well, for what it's worth, your personality, at least the portion you display here, along with your looks, from the picture I've seen.....rank you considerably higher than "plain". Girls next door are incredibly sexy...'least to a small town boi like myself :D...; and to me, you fall in that category.

However, you're 100% correct in the attitudes portrayed by some. The thread should have been on a private thread, me thinks; but this is an open website and those who log on know what they're getting into if they have posted here for any length of time.

...and thats all i got to say about that.

Yeah I probably did run away any potential female posters if they saw that.

BuddyChacon
10-25-2006, 02:02 PM
For the record.......I would bang Buddychacon.....straight up kids.

Thanks I thought you would never ask?

RAESAAD
10-25-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks I thought you would never ask?

You like ****ing with me today My Buddy............

I actually would like Feisty,Agonyxo and Loca to make a sandwhich out of me............

BuddyChacon
10-25-2006, 02:08 PM
You like ****ing with me today My Buddy............

I actually would like Feisty,Agonyxo and Loca to make a sandwhich out of me............

Can I lick the plate when your done?:luvbed:

THE REAL NINJA
10-25-2006, 03:40 PM

What do you mean ? Don't you know that every male who has ever posted on this site has the looks of Brad Pitt the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger the power of Mike Tyson and the skills of Ray Robinson ? This is a forum full of studs get it right !

RAESAAD
10-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Can I lick the plate when your done?:luvbed:

But of course..........

Exige Jr
10-25-2006, 05:29 PM
I agree with everything that Feisty said actually. The ones that dont post their pictures or did so about 5 years ago for nobody to see are the ones that always have a criticism for others appearance.

*Cough* Smokin' *Cough*

eazy_mas
10-26-2006, 09:48 AM

men are sesntive about appearance too. but in a different way. :D

Hard Boiled HK
10-26-2006, 10:03 AM
i, personally, consider myself fairly plain - the girl next door type with a youthful/innocent face - not what i would call hot or sexy or whatever. i picked the pic that i did to post because i wasn;t trying to prove to anyone that i was Hot or sexy. it's just me - laying back.

What exactly is the girl next door type? Like the girls that are down to earth? Girls that lack of exposure to the real world?

eazy_mas
10-26-2006, 10:16 AM
What exactly is the girl next door type? Like the girls that are down to earth? Girls that lack of exposure to the real world?

Here a topic that answers you question
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kkassel5.htm

* FeistyWench *
10-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Here a topic that answers you question
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kkassel5.htm
i meant it is a generalization (slang)

but the definition on there is good:

The 'girl-next-door' image is going to be a woman who has a sweet, down-to-earth persona, and could be described as cute and adorable. She is like the girl who was your high school sweetheart.

The Noose
10-26-2006, 03:22 PM

The 'girl-next-door' image is going to be a woman who has a sweet, down-to-earth persona, and could be described as cute and adorable. She is like the girl who was your high school sweetheart.

The girl who lives next door to me is an incredibly moody little cow, with a face like she aint been spanked for 10 years.

I would describe myself as the weird old man who lives in the old house on the corner.
Some people say he has a disfigured midget locked in the basement.

BuddyChacon
10-26-2006, 03:31 PM

Well I hate the girl next door then, my high school sweetheart broke my heart and I am not over her 8 yrs later.

LIU KANG
10-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Well I hate the girl next door then, my high school sweetheart broke my heart and I am not over her 8 yrs later.
hold a grudge much? that Japanese woman is gonna come get you :ugh:

BuddyChacon
10-26-2006, 03:44 PM
hold a grudge much? that Japanese woman is gonna come get you :ugh:

Oh yeah I never let things go. The good thing is I don't think I can get hurt like that again. When you get really crushed a part of you never heals. Hey I went out with her for 3 and a half years. These things take time.

LIU KANG
10-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Oh yeah I never let things go. The good thing is I don't think I can get hurt like that again. When you get really crushed a part of you never heals. Hey I went out with her for 3 and a half years. These things take time.
never say never...lol It does heal, you replace with with good things, you get over things. You can make it heal..believe me.