View Full Version : Pulver v Ludwig

seldomTap
12-14-2002, 11:45 AM
from fcfighter.com

"WORLD LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
DUANE LUDWIG vs. JENS PULVER
This is a fight that has created interest from MMA fans all over the globe. "LITTLE EVIL" JENS PULVER (10-1-1) is considered the best pound for pound fighter on earth and has been the brightest champion in UFC history. He has defeated stars such as Caol Uno, BJ Penn, and John Lewis and has now set his sights on the vacant UCC World Lightweight title. Often saying that he has a hard time finding fighters who are willing to stand up and trade strikes with him, the UCC has made a sincere effort to find a fighter who would not only be willing to, but would LOVE to stand up and strike with Little Evil: DUANE "BANG" LUDWIG (7-2-0). BANG is considered the most explosive and effective striker in MMA and has been a Bas Rutten student for several years in order to round out his game. Ludwig has dazzled MMA fans with his showmanship and has destroyed opponents with his explosiveness. Evil vs. Bang is a world class main event for a world class event! Which super striker will go home with the UCC title in hand? "

This should be a damn good fight. Can't pick a winner.

Perchdogg
12-14-2002, 02:53 PM
I'm pulling for Ludwig and if it stays standing, I can't see him losing; but smart money's on Pulver.

DOGGx0
12-14-2002, 03:26 PM
i want ludwig to beat the piss out of Pulver. i personally think i can take Pulver (but we won't talk about that now;) ).

i would love to see ludwig win this one! :)
i think he can do it!

seldomTap
12-14-2002, 04:22 PM
No one ever gives Pulver a chance...BJ Penn was going to smash him remember?? He has that habit of beating guys who are suppose to walk all over him it would seem, kinda like how Randy Couture use to win fights no one thought he could...

Big-g
12-14-2002, 04:35 PM
people treat Jens like dirt, it makes me so sick...if anybody has a chance to beat Jens its Gomi nobody else.