View Full Version : A message from Murilo Bustamante

Tanner Rhoden
12-14-2002, 09:18 AM
Date: 13-Dec-02 09:58 PM
46 Total Posts

Everybody,
I justwanted to thank everyone for the support and for sharing the understanding of my decisions.

I want to state that you guys are in my heart andiwill never forget the support I'm recieving since i fought the UFC 33.

The day after, during the breakfast, proved me that there's no country flags in the game and i have been supported by fans from Us just like Brazilians andJapaneses since then.

I want to thank you guys for the threads regarding myself and as for negotiations , I cannot and don't want to put any word on that. Cuz this is something that can create polemic, rumours and misunderstanding.

I don't like this kinda noise. The Noise i like is the noise of you guys cheering for me and celebrating when i perform, winning or loosing, facing my oponents and, of course, the noise of my gloves reaching some chins arround.

I don't agree but I understand Zuffa's priorities and they have a businness to run.In the other side of the table i have to take care of my carrear so i can insure everyone that i have the utmost respect for Zuffa and their members.

Thinking and looking to things in diferent ways doesn't mean i'm gonna come anywhere and complain about the situation and i'm pretty sure this will be the behavior from Zuffa.

This being said, i want to annonuce that i gonna release soon some of my archive photos of my UFC moments during Backstage and before and after the shows i performed.

This will be properly announed soon by Tetel.

Thank you all

Murilo Bustamante

James Fulton
12-15-2002, 01:43 PM
ttt

ParazIT
12-15-2002, 08:15 PM
hmmm

Jay Pan ROKK
12-16-2002, 08:20 AM
Bustamante is one of my heros, top class act, nobody will ever hear him talking trash.

badguy
12-16-2002, 08:47 AM
Pretty good card.

Tanner Rhoden
12-16-2002, 09:07 AM
[quote:c73759d0c1="badguy"]Pretty good card.[/quote:c73759d0c1]

Oooooooook

miller8966
12-16-2002, 01:35 PM
He's the man