View Full Version : roids

academiachuteboxe
12-13-2002, 03:43 PM
Has anyone on this forum done roids and will admit to it? Vulgar.......... ?

VulgarTheClown
12-13-2002, 03:51 PM
never.

I am so straight edge is disgusting.

I cut a pot heads throught once for tryin to get me to smoke when i was angy.

I did some other stuff when i was yunger but never needle stuff.

what about you Blake????

Piedra
12-13-2002, 03:54 PM
Shall I confess to use testosterone, growth hormone, wynstrol anti-estrogens, Deca, primobolan and other wild stuff; when I can get the same results taking mega mass 2000 + corn flakes and A,D additionated milk never.

seldomTap
12-14-2002, 02:35 AM
Never have, have been tempted a few times, but the possibility of side effects have always put me off and also Australia has some harsh drug laws regarding roids here. Stuff you can get over the counter in the USA, is completely illegal here and carries hefty fines.

That being said, I know a few guys that have done a lot of gear and thye all are healthy and have had good gains.

Depends on what you are using, how much and the quality of it

Berserk411
12-14-2002, 03:50 PM
I have. I've used alot of different things.

OTC stuff blows.

momita
12-14-2002, 05:25 PM
I think for MMA to get even bigger, roiding should be checked just like the other sports. If this pisses some of you off, sorry. No, strike that, I'm not sorry, I have my own opinion. I admire people who go after what they want by good old hard work. If it takes 3 months to get in shape, why not STAY in shape in the first place? I mean, why take the risk of messing up your body for later on in life? Old age already has it's drawbacks, why add to it, with a messed up nervous system? You need muscle when you age, what if you screwed them up with the juice? Everything has to be instant nowadays, but you pay for it, one way or the other, in your old age.

seldomTap
12-15-2002, 07:57 AM
I read a book once by an ex bodybuilder who had some success in the late 70's and through the 80's who was a big juicer.

He took massive amounts of gear over a long time and is now sufferring through a lot of major conditions. Needs a livetr and kidney transplant and has an extremely high cholestorol level that is medicated. He is also impotent.

When asked by an interviewer once if it was all worth it, knowing what he knows now, he answered "Yes, I wouldn't change a thing." His time in the sun and success far outweighed in his mind the rest of his life which hasn't turned out so well.

I guess everyone has to make their own choices