View Full Version : Heroes

* FeistyWench *
10-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Anyone watching this new show? I think it's very cool.
My new favorite show.
There is no other show like it.
Very nice change from all the other shows on TV.
Comic fans will like it.

K-DOGG
10-19-2006, 03:56 PM
My new favorite show.
Comic fans will like it.

Yup! Tune in every Monday at 8:00 like clockwork. So far, I'm loving it!

I'm trying to figure out if the "mirror girl" is goinna be more of a bad guy, like Jekyll and Hyde or The Incredible Hulk, to an extent.....and what the Cheerleader's "father" is all about.....and how it's possible to have computed where these people would be born, and...oh hell; the whole show's good. :D

Another show that's grabbing me is "Jericho" on CBS.....and "Supernatural" on CW.

SAN D13GO VILLAN
10-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Great show!!! cat wait untill monday to see what that japanese heroe fromthe future has to say. Lost is a good show to!

* FeistyWench *
10-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Great show!!! cat wait untill monday to see what that japanese heroe fromthe future has to say. Lost is a good show to!

yup! lost is my other favorite show.

* FeistyWench *
10-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Yup! Tune in every Monday at 8:00 like clockwork. So far, I'm loving it!

I'm trying to figure out if the "mirror girl" is goinna be more of a bad guy, like Jekyll and Hyde or The Incredible Hulk, to an extent.....and what the Cheerleader's "father" is all about.....and how it's possible to have computed where these people would be born, and...oh hell; the whole show's good. :D

Another show that's grabbing me is "Jericho" on CBS.....and "Supernatural" on CW.

yeah, the mirror girl is a bit puzzling, but she doesn;t seem bad per se.
it's more like she has a split personality and her double "takes care of business - self-preservation" to protect her. she really only has hurt the bad guys. oh and apparently she is a little more forward...hooking up with the senator candidate. lol!
but i don't think she is a bad guy. with claire's (cheerleader's) dad obviously not being a good guy and that other Syler serial killer guy with powers, i think that is enough bad guys for one show.
the story is coming together nicely and i am glad that the characters are starting to get drawn toward each other.
it was very cool to see Hiro come back from the future. clearly he has learned some english and has learned to control his powers.
just an awesome show...

* FeistyWench *
10-19-2006, 04:56 PM
one more thing, if you are a real geek, you will check out the weekly comic book online (nbc heroes website), it's actually kinda cool. slow downloading page by page, but you get a little extra in addition to the show, at least. :o

SonnyG8R
10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
one more thing, if you are a real geek, you will check out the weekly comic book online (nbc heroes website), it's actually kinda cool. slow downloading page by page, but you get a little extra in addition to the show, at least. :o

Best show on tv by far. I also like the show that comes on after it, studio 60. Funny, Monday has become my favorite tv night. When you think about it hiro's power is amazing. the guy can move forward and backward in time seeing and changing the future. he's my favorite character, although it was pretty ballsy of the cheerleader to take revenge on the qb like that. Also i love the split personality girl and her son is a bright cookie as well. I also could see the politician brother who turning to evil.

K-DOGG
10-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Best show on tv by far. I also like the show that comes on after it, studio 60. Funny, Monday has become my favorite tv night. When you think about it hiro's power is amazing. the guy can move forward and backward in time seeing and changing the future. he's my favorite character, although it was pretty ballsy of the cheerleader to take revenge on the qb like that. Also i love the split personality girl and her son is a bright cookie as well. I also could see the politician brother who turning to evil.

Studio 60 is excellent; well written, funny, and pretty damn accurate as to what actually goes on behind the scenes. I love it that there's a show about a network attacking what I think is essentially wrong with most of today's programming.

* FeistyWench *
10-24-2006, 01:47 PM
yet another great episode. my only complaint is that the episodes seem way too short. it needs to be a 2 hour show :D

so, what i have surmized is that peter petrelli's power is that he can mimic other people's abilities or powers when they are in close proximity.
i remember last epsiode he had said in frustation to Mohinder that he can;t fly whenever he wants but that he can do it when he is near his brother, Nathan (who CAN fly as we saw this episode with the COOL sonic boom).
And now he was able to paint the future when he was with Isaac (mimicing Isaac's power with the whole white eye thing like x-man Storm). Now that is a very cool ability.

i am beginning to think that Niki's mirror double may be "bad" afterall. Kind of like it is her "id" (of the id, ego, superego) personified as a seperate ass-kicking being. or maybe a bizarro niki (superfriends bizarro world reference there :D )

they are also showing us other people with powers who aren;t the heroes: niki's husband who apparently can walk through walls or blend into walls, the black dude who works with the cheerleader's dad who erases memories, and the serial killer sylar.

what can i say, i think this show is awesome and is just gonna get better.

DR. FREECLOUD
10-24-2006, 02:48 PM
i haven't seen it yet but wanted to watch the 1st episode. i forgot. sounds cool though. the only show i watch religiously is lost. although, it seems lost is kinda getting cheesier each episode this mini season.

* FeistyWench *
10-24-2006, 02:52 PM
i haven't seen it yet but wanted to watch the 1st episode. i forgot. sounds cool though. the only show i watch religiously is lost. although, it seems lost is kinda getting cheesier each episode this mini season.

start watching it. it is great. i am sure there will be repeats so you can catch up or you can download the episodes.

ost was excellent in its first season. it got kinda cheesy when they introduced the Others. I keep hoping it will redeem itself. i enjoy it but it is not a favorite anymore.

Ta Khent
10-24-2006, 02:57 PM
My new favorite show.
Comic fans will like it.

Never heard of it. I don't watch TV much. I spend most of my time reading.

* FeistyWench *
10-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Never heard of it. I don't watch TV much. I spend most of my time reading.

i love to read too. actually, i read too much. i have a hard time putting books down.

but there a few shows that i really enjoy (heroes, lost, csi, and prison break). i record them and watch them late at night/early morning when i am up with the baby.

LIU KANG
10-26-2006, 01:05 PM
I love this show!!

* FeistyWench *
11-05-2006, 03:40 PM
ok...
Niki is screwed. it's gotta suck, that her evil doppleganger takes over and she has no memory of what she has done and no ability to keep her evil self from doing things...kinda like an incredible hulk only evil and not big & green, but apparently she can rip a person apart with her bare hands.

oh and it sucks that mohinder's neighbor/girl friend is on the evil side. sucks for him. i really thought she was a "good guy".

i love hiro, he is a trip!

Piggu
11-05-2006, 10:53 PM
I watched 3episodes. it was decent nothing great

* FeistyWench *
11-12-2006, 04:08 PM
I watched 3episodes. it was decent nothing great

:nonono: :nonono:

if you are a comic fan at all you will DIG where it is going - it's potential.

11-13-2006, 09:13 PM

if you are a comic fan at all you will DIG where it is going - it's potential.

I seen every episode except last week. It's kinda cool.

Mech.
11-14-2006, 03:24 AM
Im caught up now,thats some good sh_t.

Im hooked but kind of pisses me off too,like LOST,you only get a little bit every show and you know the big mystery wont be revealed until wayyyyyyyyyyy later.It makes it a little annoying to watch.Its why I stopped watching lost for a while,I'll catch up when theres a bunch of episodes I can just donwload.

* FeistyWench *
11-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Im caught up now,thats some good sh_t.

Im hooked but kind of pisses me off too,like LOST,you only get a little bit every show and you know the big mystery wont be revealed until wayyyyyyyyyyy later.It makes it a little annoying to watch.Its why I stopped watching lost for a while,I'll catch up when theres a bunch of episodes I can just donwload.
i completely agree!

when i was much younger i used to watch soapd and they do the same thing.
you watch for an hour but very little actually happens - it gets dragged out.

i will say that last night's episode was GREAT!!!
at least you know that Claire's dad might not be as bad as he seems.
kinda trying to do the right thing, but going about it the wrong way.
looks like Syler killed Mohinder's dad, not Claire's dad.
and very cool that it looks like Mohinder has an "ability".

LIU KANG
11-14-2006, 07:26 PM
ok...
Niki is screwed. it's gotta suck, that her evil doppleganger takes over and she has no memory of what she has done and no ability to keep her evil self from doing things...kinda like an incredible hulk only evil and not big & green, but apparently she can rip a person apart with her bare hands.

oh and it sucks that mohinder's neighbor/girl friend is on the evil side. sucks for him. i really thought she was a "good guy".

have you figured out her purpose..I mean I don't see being that her's is evil. I knew that other girl "helping" him would be bad.. :nonono:

SonnyG8R
11-15-2006, 02:19 AM
ok...

I predicted that she was in cahoots with the cheerleaders dad from the begining. Now though it is questionable whether he is good or bad. Next week is going to kick ass. i hope they don't make it a season finally cliffhanger. those piss me off.

Piggu
11-15-2006, 02:43 AM
I saw part of the episode last night. But I got bored and switched to The Jamie Foxx Show.

* FeistyWench *
11-15-2006, 09:40 AM
I saw part of the episode last night. But I got bored and switched to The Jamie Foxx Show.

stop posting in this thread then. :tapedshut :boxing:

if you don't watch it regularly you aren't going to know what's going on and will get bored. it is an ongoing storyline, like the show Lost is.

LIU KANG
11-15-2006, 12:16 PM
I predicted that she was in cahoots with the cheerleaders dad from the begining. Now though it is questionable whether he is good or bad. Next week is going to kick ass. i hope they don't make it a season finally cliffhanger. those piss me off.
Well he said this week that he's been researching those type of people, that one set died and there was a baby(the cheerleader) who had no one to take care of her, so he took her. He has Issac so he can tell what's going to happen to help save her. That he will help him learn how to use his powers without drugs. Which I find really weird that they are promoting drug use to harness his powers...:ugh:

Do you think that Hiro will be able to save that girl in the diner?

* FeistyWench *
11-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Well he said this week that he's been researching those type of people, that one set died and there was a baby(the cheerleader) who had no one to take care of her, so he took her. He has Issac so he can tell what's going to happen to help save her. That he will help him learn how to use his powers without drugs. Which I find really weird that they are promoting drug use to harness his powers...:ugh:

Do you think that Hiro will be able to save that girl in the diner?

no, because he really hasn't changed anything. even if he convinces her not to work that day, sylar will come back and he doesn't even know who sylar is.
however maybe he may convince her to join him and then she'd be protected as the "heroes" start to work together.
basically i think sylar is going to be the bad guy that is unstoppable...
keeps coming back

as for isaac, i agree, there was no reason to encourage him to do the heroin.
instead it would have been cool to train him how to use his power without the drug. though i understand with the time restraints claire's fatehr had no choice. plus it looks like eve (claire's dad's accomplis has an ability). it looks like she can pursuade people to do things by whispering to them.
they just hinted at it, but that is my guess.

Piggu
11-16-2006, 02:07 AM
stop posting in this thread then. :tapedshut :boxing:

if you don't watch it regularly you aren't going to know what's going on and will get bored. it is an ongoing storyline, like the show Lost is.

Then I like it then.:banana:

I like the Asian guy who gambles with his other asian friend and they talk in their asian language. And that guy who's always shooting up and the junk he takes makes him paint stuff.

Now do I have rights to post in this thread? :cool:
\

Mech.
11-16-2006, 02:56 AM
Then I like it then.

I like the Asian guy who gambles with his other asian friend and they talk in their asian language. And that guy who's always shooting up and the junk he takes makes him paint stuff.

Now do I have rights to post in this thread?
\

Poseur...............

11-16-2006, 07:13 PM
no, because he really hasn't changed anything. even if he convinces her not to work that day, sylar will come back and he doesn't even know who sylar is.
however maybe he may convince her to join him and then she'd be protected as the "heroes" start to work together.
basically i think sylar is going to be the bad guy that is unstoppable...
keeps coming back

as for isaac, i agree, there was no reason to encourage him to do the heroin.
instead it would have been cool to train him how to use his power without the drug. though i understand with the time restraints claire's fatehr had no choice. plus it looks like eve (claire's dad's accomplis has an ability). it looks like she can pursuade people to do things by whispering to them.
they just hinted at it, but that is my guess.

If you looked at that picture in the diner while his friend was waiting for him it showed a picture of Hiro and the girl. I think he saves her.

SonnyG8R
11-16-2006, 08:03 PM
If you looked at that picture in the diner while his friend was waiting for him it showed a picture of Hiro and the girl. I think he saves her.

I agree. I think he will save her as well, but obviously something goes wrong because he didn't come back in five seconds. the great thing about having Hiro's power is even if he fails to save her 100 times, he can bend time and go back and try again. It is probably the best power of all of them.

I also agree that eve has the power of "suggestion" by wispering in people's ear. I feel bad for the radiation guy. He is feeling very defesnsive now, rightly so. he could be pushed to joining the bad side. That is often the way evil characters in the comics become bad. They are made bad by an unfair and unforgiving world that fears and hates them. They are rarely born bad.

I am wondering what is up with the kid in Mohinder's dreams. I also wonder how his dad and the cheerleaders dad have been tracking these people? I mean most of them have just recently discovered there powere themselves.

11-16-2006, 08:21 PM
I agree. I think he will save her as well, but obviously something goes wrong because he didn't come back in five seconds. the great thing about having Hiro's power is even if he fails to save her 100 times, he can bend time and go back and try again. It is probably the best power of all of them.

I also agree that eve has the power of "suggestion" by wispering in people's ear. I feel bad for the radiation guy. He is feeling very defesnsive now, rightly so. he could be pushed to joining the bad side. That is often the way evil characters in the comics become bad. They are made bad by an unfair and unforgiving world that fears and hates them. They are rarely born bad.

I am wondering what is up with the kid in Mohinder's dreams. I also wonder how his dad and the cheerleaders dad have been tracking these people? I mean most of them have just recently discovered there powere themselves.

I bet he's what happens to NYC. Remember the explosion.

* FeistyWench *
11-17-2006, 04:09 PM

yeah, apparently he went back 6 months into the past (or possibly farther) bec ause i remember her saying she got the japanese book for her birthday 6 months ago....

i think he saves her from that particular attack, but i mean there will surely be more attempts made to kill her.

* FeistyWench *
11-17-2006, 04:19 PM

obviously this kid is an important child with powers since it was the only file in the dad's desk that was hidden. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

andit sounds like mohinder's dead sister had abilties and perhaps that started this whole "obsession". the dad was probably disappointed to think mohinder did not have abilities.

as for the tracking, i think there have been MANY others with powers for some time...not just these heroes. there must have been, given all the pins in the map in mohinder's dad's offices. perhaps their powers have developed at different times. i am sure they will discuss the tracking system eventually. it seemed like some complicated system tho.

Mech.
11-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Im gonna go watch the episode i missed so I click this thread and not fear spoilers.

* FeistyWench *
11-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Im gonna go watch the episode i missed so I click this thread and not fear spoilers.

tells us what you think after you watch it.

K-DOGG
11-22-2006, 02:31 PM
I bet he's what happens to NYC. Remember the explosion.

Yup, I've thought the same thing myself.

What I'm trying to figure out is the cheerleader's father. He sent the girl out to capture Silar, who's been killing all of these people and apparently possess all of their powers. Why not stop him sooner unless he was working for him and went rogue or something?

Speaking of Silar, does he absorb their powers by taking a portion of their brains? If not, why does he kill them in this way?

11-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Yup, I've thought the same thing myself.

What I'm trying to figure out is the cheerleader's father. He sent the girl out to capture Silar, who's been killing all of these people and apparently possess all of their powers. Why not stop him sooner unless he was working for him and went rogue or something?

Speaking of Silar, does he absorb their powers by taking a portion of their brains? If not, why does he kill them in this way?

I don't know.

I'm with you on Silar being a rogue of some sort. But I can't figure out the true intensions of the dad. Is he a bad guy or a really bad guy?

Mech.
11-23-2006, 12:44 AM
I think that girl's dad will ultimately just be the bad guy.If they kept him as some kind of good guy that bends the rules or something,I think hed be a great character,but I dont think theyre gonna go that way

The last episode was great ,even though you saw it coming,how peter survives I mean.But ****ing cliffhangers!

SonnyG8R
11-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Awesome episode!! Thank heavens we only have to wait until Monday for another episode. You may be right about the radiation guy being the cause of the explosion in New York.

It looks like Jessica might be Nikki's dead twin sister. You see her grave stone in the comming scenes and then she is choking her dad. It also looks like she may have had a thing with D.L.. To me Nikki/Jessica is one of the most interesting characters. Jessica seems very vengeful if not downright evil. D.L. seems to legitimately love Nikki and his son, but is scared ****less of Jessica.

Except for telekinisis, I don't think we know exactly what Silar's powers are.

Great show.

Every episode should be 2 hours.

11-24-2006, 12:15 AM
I agree with Sonny, every episode should be 2 hours. They need to quit leaving us hanging like junkies.

* FeistyWench *
11-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Awesome episode!! Thank heavens we only have to wait until Monday for another episode. You may be right about the radiation guy being the cause of the explosion in New York.

It looks like Jessica might be Nikki's dead twin sister. You see her grave stone in the comming scenes and then she is choking her dad. It also looks like she may have had a thing with D.L.. To me Nikki/Jessica is one of the most interesting characters. Jessica seems very vengeful if not downright evil. D.L. seems to legitimately love Nikki and his son, but is scared ****less of Jessica.

Except for telekinisis, I don't think we know exactly what Silar's powers are.

Great show.

Every episode should be 2 hours.
i thought i remembered the cop shooting him several times (when he went after the little girl in the hospital). it knocked him down, but he got up and seemed fine. maybe he had a bullet proof vest on or he stopped the bullets or has some healing power?

11-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Just a couple more hours to go. I feel like a junkie.

11-28-2006, 12:21 AM
That was like taking a step backwards. Sylar is an evil ****sucker and so is Jessica. I don't understand the dad.

* FeistyWench *
11-28-2006, 10:27 AM
That was like taking a step backwards. Sylar is an evil ****sucker and so is Jessica. I don't understand the dad.

what do you think sylar does with the brains?
clearly he gains the powers of the people he kills by taking their brain and....???

claire's dad is still a mystery. clearly he knew about people's abilities before Suresh contacted him about claire. he's kinda in that gray area, maybe he wants to do some good, but people get hurt and he goes about it the wrong way.

at least we understand who jessica is now and know more about some of the different heroes' background. and we know more about sylar. i wonder what claire's dad is going to do with him....

11-28-2006, 07:05 PM
what do you think sylar does with the brains?
clearly he gains the powers of the people he kills by taking their brain and....???

claire's dad is still a mystery. clearly he knew about people's abilities before Suresh contacted him about claire. he's kinda in that gray area, maybe he wants to do some good, but people get hurt and he goes about it the wrong way.

at least we understand who jessica is now and know more about some of the different heroes' background. and we know more about sylar. i wonder what claire's dad is going to do with him....

I was thinking that Sylar ate the brains.

75th
11-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Is this show actually any good, I figured it'd be some terrible ****?

I have my DVR set for scrubs and the office, should I find this and include it?

What do you *******s say?

11-28-2006, 07:31 PM

I don't know. You are like 10 episodes behind.

SonnyG8R
11-28-2006, 07:31 PM

Heros is 100 times better than either of those shows, but you might want to wait for the reruns so you can see it from the begining.

K-DOGG
11-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Heros is 100 times better than either of those shows, but you might want to wait for the reruns so you can see it from the begining.

Yeah, joining in for the last show of the season's probably not the best idea.

75th
11-28-2006, 07:37 PM
I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to find the previous episodes.

Just wondering if I should take the time to download them, as it'll probably be something along 7-8 GBs in size.

BTW nothing could be better then Scrubs, nothing.

SonnyG8R
11-28-2006, 07:40 PM
So sylar's original power was the ability to know when something is broken and be able to fix it. I don't get how he is able to steal other people's powers though. He remove's their brain where the mutation has occurred and he can theoretically "fix" them, thereby removing the source of their power. But getting the power in himself most involve him preforming brain surgery on himself. I don't know, it seems a bit far fetched even for a show about peole with super powers.

thoughts?

K-DOGG
11-28-2006, 07:42 PM
I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to find the previous episodes.

Just wondering if I should take the time to download them, as it'll probably be something along 7-8 GBs in size.

BTW nothing could be better then Scrubs, nothing.

Scrubs is funny in an "Airplane"/"Top Secret" kind of way....it's a good show; but not the same type by any stretch of the imagination as "Heroes". Two completely different genres. It depends on what your tastes are.

Heroes is an intelligent, thought-provoking, almost "mystery" of sorts, highlighting a combination of evolution and human reaction towards this particular type of evolution.

I would highly recommend it to anyone. If you can watch all of the season up until the end, do it. If you hate it, blame me.

K-DOGG
11-28-2006, 07:45 PM
So sylar's original power was the ability to know when something is broken and be able to fix it. I don't get how he is able to steal other people's powers though. He remove's their brain where the mutation has occurred and he can theoretically "fix" them, thereby removing the source of their power. But getting the power in himself most involve him preforming brain surgery on himself. I don't know, it seems a bit far fetched even for a show about peole with super powers.

thoughts?

I think the physical act of removing their "ailment" and "fixing them" is only representative of what his will is.....like acting out what you are doing so as to psychologically enable you to do it. He acquires because he believes he is helping.....in a weird kind of way. At least, that's my interpretation. Kind of an energy transference, I suppose.

75th
11-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Scrubs is funny in an "Airplane"/"Top Secret" kind of way....it's a good show; but not the same type by any stretch of the imagination as "Heroes". Two completely different genres. It depends on what your tastes are.

Heroes is an intelligent, thought-provoking, almost "mystery" of sorts, highlighting a combination of evolution and human reaction towards this particular type of evolution.

I would highly recommend it to anyone. If you can watch all of the season up until the end, do it. If you hate it, blame me.

I'm getting em right now.

Will come back with my thoughts.

K-DOGG
11-28-2006, 08:31 PM
I think the physical act of removing their "ailment" and "fixing them" is only representative of what his will is.....like acting out what you are doing so as to psychologically enable you to do it. He acquires because he believes he is helping.....in a weird kind of way. At least, that's my interpretation. Kind of an energy transference, I suppose.

I'd even go so far as to say his powers are akin to Peter's brother, in that he absorbs the powers of those around him; but in the case of Silar, he's more "vulture-like". He sucks the powers directly from the source whereas the other character, whose name escapes me, "borrows them", if you will.

* FeistyWench *
11-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Heroes Episodes One thru Six will air tonight, Nov. 29, on the SciFi channel starting at 6 PM Eastern time. Episode 1 has been re-edited, and the name has been changed from "Genesis" to "In His Own Image."

Mech.
11-29-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm getting em right now.

Will come back with my thoughts.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say...you hated it.AM I RITE?!?
----------------------------------------------------------------

I'd even go so far as to say his powers are akin to Peter's brother, in that he absorbs the powers of those around him; but in the case of Silar, he's more "vulture-like". He sucks the powers directly from the source whereas the other character, whose name escapes me, "borrows them", if you will.

good sh*t K-dogg,i like your take on it.
------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways good to see this show is still kickin ass,Since lost really went down hill for me.

12-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Well tonight is the years last one. It sounds like it is gonna be a good one.

Mech.
12-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Well tonight is the years last one. It sounds like it is gonna be a good one.

That was an awesome episode.Easily the best show on TV,for me anyway.

12-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah they left off on a good note. Exciting episode. Sylar is a bad mofo.

* FeistyWench *
12-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Yeah they left off on a good note. Exciting episode. Sylar is a bad mofo.

i went to the heroes forum on nbc. man they analyze the **** out of this show.

any way...this last episode was awesome, but left me wondering how they were able to "dampen" sylar's powers when the haitian wasn't always right there. you saw him at the fbi headquarters and outside with mr. bennet. maybe the room was specially made to keep people from using their powers and can be "shut off" which explains why eden tried to use her powers on sylar but he used his powers on her first.

12-11-2006, 07:23 PM
i went to the heroes forum on nbc. man they analyze the **** out of this show.

any way...this last episode was awesome, but left me wondering how they were able to "dampen" sylar's powers when the haitian wasn't always right there. you saw him at the fbi headquarters and outside with mr. bennet. maybe the room was specially made to keep people from using their powers and can be "shut off" which explains why eden tried to use her powers on sylar but he used his powers on her first.

So they are FBI?

* FeistyWench *
12-11-2006, 08:01 PM
So they are FBI?

claire's dad's "organization" isn't fbi, but the haitian has been seen there and at the police station, walking freely. so not sure ewhat his deal is. clearly he has a different agenda due to what he said to claire at the end of the last episode.

i was so psyched for tonight until i realized no heroes.... :(

12-11-2006, 08:13 PM
claire's dad's "organization" isn't fbi, but the haitian has been seen there and at the police station, walking freely. so not sure ewhat his deal is. clearly he has a different agenda due to what he said to claire at the end of the last episode.

i was so psyched for tonight until i realized no heroes.... :(

I did the same damn thing. Bummer. I wonder if the Haitian can be invisible?

* FeistyWench *
12-11-2006, 08:21 PM
I did the same damn thing. Bummer. I wonder if the Haitian can be invisible?

maybe...

he appears out of nowhere and he has 2 distinct powers that we already know of: power dampening and memory erasing

12-11-2006, 08:43 PM
maybe...

he appears out of nowhere and he has 2 distinct powers that we already know of: power dampening and memory erasing

Yeah, he's up to something behind dude's back.

01-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Come on already. I'm tired of waiting.

I miss that show on Showtime called Dexter as well.

* FeistyWench *
01-14-2007, 10:02 AM
Come on already. I'm tired of waiting.

I miss that show on Showtime called Dexter as well.

what is Dexter about?

* FeistyWench *
01-14-2007, 11:48 AM
according to what i read (the graphic novels online on the hereoes web site) it looks like sylar did not escape after eden was killed.
it looks like claire's dad and the haitian tranquilized him before he escaped.

platinummatt!
01-14-2007, 12:30 PM
according to what i read (the graphic novels online on the hereoes web site) it looks like sylar did not escape after eden was killed.
it looks like claire's dad and the haitian tranquilized him before he escaped.

Sounds complicated lol. This is starting in the UK soon

* FeistyWench *
01-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Sounds complicated lol. This is starting in the UK soon

this show rocks. i believe it won the people's choice for best new drama or some award like that.

platinummatt!
01-14-2007, 12:34 PM
cool. Do the heroes ever get naked?

* FeistyWench *
01-14-2007, 12:39 PM
cool. Do the heroes ever get naked?

matt, i think you need to chnage your sig.
i don't think you need to trust a woman 100% to be happy.
i do think that you can't be in a relationship without trust.
few people trust other people 100%.

platinummatt!
01-14-2007, 12:40 PM
That was some girl at my shool giving me jip about youll never me happy if you dont trust your girlfriend %100

01-14-2007, 12:49 PM
what is Dexter about?

Dexter is a CSI Blood Splatter Specialist that is also a serial killer. But he only kills the bad guys. He has a "code".

It's a really good series.

Mech.
01-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Dexter is a CSI Blood Splatter Specialist that is also a serial killer. But he only kills the bad guys. He has a "code".

yeah,awesome series.hilarious too,the ending sequence for the season finale for example.

*semi-spoiler warning for Feisty

"Thanks for protecting our children dexter!"

lol.

* FeistyWench *
01-14-2007, 12:55 PM

so he is a CSI vigilante?

Mech.
01-14-2007, 12:59 PM
so he is a CSI vigilante?

Its a little more than that.Basically if he didnt have his "code" he would just be a serial killer.

but I wont say more,you should definitely check it out,its a pretty amazing show.

Question,when are the following show scheduled to start again:

Lost
Heroes

kthanks.

* FeistyWench *
01-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Its a little more than that.Basically if he didnt have his "code" he would just be a serial killer.

but I wont say more,you should definitely check it out,its a pretty amazing show.

Question,when are the following show scheduled to start again:

Lost
Heroes

kthanks.

Heroes 1/22
Lost 2/7

* FeistyWench *
01-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Spoiler alert!

They have a new hero - my guess is that she is taking Eden's place.
Hana - she was an Israeli Mosad Operative whose mother and grandmother were killed in a suicide attack. Hana's lust for vegeance was the very thing that kept her out of the field and in the intrelligence office. While she excelled at code breaking, she yearned to fight int he battlefield. One day a man came with an opportunity to do just that. A man with Horn Rimmed Glasses (Claire's/the cheerleader's dad).

The man said he was with the CIA and that Hana was being recruited into a special program. Hana was tested physically and mentally. Hana discovered that she has a spectacular ability. Hana can sense wireless communication. Her mind acts like a computer and interprets e-mails, text messages, and satelite signals being sent wirelessly all across the world. She can sense them, read theme, steal them, send them, and destroy them. This ability has made Hana the perfect spy.

01-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Aaaaaanyday now. I'm sick of everything on TV.

* FeistyWench *
01-22-2007, 04:33 PM
Aaaaaanyday now. I'm sick of everything on TV.

tonight's the night, bro. lol! :dance: :dance:

01-22-2007, 06:54 PM
tonight's the night, bro. lol! :dance: :dance:

I know and not a minute too soon.:banana:

SonnyG8R
01-22-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm psyched!!

"Are you on the list?"

SAN D13GO VILLAN
01-22-2007, 07:20 PM
I been waiting for this to start back up. Cant wait! I think I seen my name on the list!

Mech.
01-24-2007, 06:38 AM
Im surprised you nerds havent been talking about it.nerds.

best part of the episode: when Hiro takes back the sword.

* FeistyWench *
01-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Im surprised you nerds havent been talking about it.nerds.

best part of the episode: when Hiro takes back the sword.

BUT it was the wrong sword.

Hiro is definitely my fav. he cracks me!

this was a somewhat slow episode. didn;t seem like much happened.
hopefully next episode will get things moving more!

Mech.
01-25-2007, 12:33 AM
BUT it was the wrong sword.

yeah I said when he took it back was my favorite moment.It cracked me up.

Woodstock
01-25-2007, 12:59 AM
I did not like the first episode of the second half of the season. Way too much background and not nearly enough action.

miron_lang
01-25-2007, 01:18 AM
Explosion comes from the radiation man through peter.

Whats up with the invisible man?

I have one question that proly one of you can answer. How did sylar mistakenly assaulted the other cheerleader despite the fact that he already have one of claires picture and fullname? remember he took all of the old suresh' resources and search materials. Thats a flaw i think. but still a GREAT show :D

* FeistyWench *
01-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Explosion comes from the radiation man through peter.

Whats up with the invisible man?

I have one question that proly one of you can answer. How did sylar mistakenly assaulted the other cheerleader despite the fact that he already have one of claires picture and fullname? remember he took all of the old suresh' resources and search materials. Thats a flaw i think. but still a GREAT show :D

actually claire's dad got to suresh before sylar got to him. so claire's dad erased any record of claire. he knew that the cheerleader who saved the person from the fire must be on the list and since that other girl claimed to have saved the guy (not claire) he thought she was the one.

* FeistyWench *
01-25-2007, 03:04 PM
yeah I said when he took it back was my favorite moment.It cracked me up.

duh! yea. lol! that was classic hiro.

miron_lang
01-26-2007, 03:40 AM
actually claire's dad got to suresh before sylar got to him. so claire's dad erased any record of claire. he knew that the cheerleader who saved the person from the fire must be on the list and since that other girl claimed to have saved the guy (not claire) he thought she was the one.

so claire's dad erased old suresh' record about claire? sorry i didnt catch that :)

Do you remember what episode it was? Thanks

* FeistyWench *
01-26-2007, 09:22 AM
so claire's dad erased old suresh' record about claire? sorry i didnt catch that :)

Do you remember what episode it was? Thanks

i think it was in the last epsiode before the winter break.
it was after claire's dad admitted that he knew about her abilities and
that he had taken steps to protect her from sylar. in a fashback, it showed him visiting suresh, and the insinuation was that once suresh wouldn;t cooperate with claire's dad, i think he had his memory wiped and took copies of all his data.

01-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Tonight's a new episode and I hope they start getting on with the story. They try to cram to much in such little time.

* FeistyWench *
02-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Tonight's a new episode and I hope they start getting on with the story. They try to cram to much in such little time.

it's very much like a soap opera because in 60 minutes, very little actually happens. it gets quite frustrating.

Mech.
02-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Question for F.Wench.

Has peter had contact with radioactive dude?

* FeistyWench *
02-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Question for F.Wench.

Has peter had contact with radioactive dude?

no, but he has been in contact with sylar so why hasn't he absorbed any of sylar's powers :thinking: :confused:

how about Monday's episode? i thought it was really good :dance:

Mech.
02-07-2007, 10:04 AM
no, but he has been in contact with sylar so why hasn't he absorbed any of sylar's powers :thinking: :confused:

cuz you know that scene where he was losing control and was about to explode or something? (and the homeless guy knocked him out ;) ) does that mean he has that latent power or something? I was under the impression he would absorb readioactive dudes powers,then be unable to control himself and explode.

I think the episodes have been pretty good.

* FeistyWench *
02-07-2007, 10:54 AM
cuz you know that scene where he was losing control and was about to explode or something? (and the homeless guy knocked him out ;) ) does that mean he has that latent power or something? I was under the impression he would absorb readioactive dudes powers,then be unable to control himself and explode.

I think the episodes have been pretty good.

i think that the explosion is a manifestation of hom unable to control all the powers that he has absorbed; thus, he is working with the invisible guy to learn how to control them all and use each individual one as he needs to. however, the invisible gave him bad advice. he told peter to forget about the people and peter learned that he can summon the power by thinking about the person. he still has yet to learn hoe to control all the powers that he has aborbed. he may still meet the radioactive emission guy and maybe that is what pushes him over the edge :dunno:

02-07-2007, 07:09 PM

He doesn't know if he has Sylar's powers yet.

Good episode. The end through me for a loop. I was not expecting that.

I think I'll watch it again tonight.

Another web site I go to has a Heros thread and it has 850 posts in it.

* FeistyWench *
02-07-2007, 07:14 PM
He doesn't know if he has Sylar's powers yet.

Good episode. The end through me for a loop. I was not expecting that.

I think I'll watch it again tonight.

Another web site I go to has a Heros thread and it has 850 posts in it.

clearly there aren;t enough cool people here. lol! ;)

as for the Sylar thing, it is intersting because Sylar steals people's powers.
so there his ability to tell if somethign is broken or not working correctly and the ability to steal someone's powers when he kills them (however he does that). now, the powers that peter has absorbed just show up i would have thought some of sylar's would have shown up by now. :dunno:

02-07-2007, 07:20 PM
clearly there aren;t enough cool people here. lol! ;)

as for the Sylar thing, it is intersting because Sylar steals people's powers.
so there his ability to tell if somethign is broken or not working correctly and the ability to steal someone's powers when he kills them (however he does that). now, the powers that peter has absorbed just show up i would have thought some of sylar's would have shown up by now. :dunno:

I've been saying that for months.;)

* FeistyWench *
02-12-2007, 10:39 PM
tonight's episode was awesome IMO :cool:

t-k-o
02-14-2007, 02:51 PM
i wonder if peter and nathans mother has powers?...it seems to be genetic, and they both have it...???

* FeistyWench *
02-14-2007, 02:54 PM
i wonder if peter and nathans mother has powers?...it seems to be genetic, and they both have it...???
there is obviously a genetic link, but perhaps some are just carriers of the gene but have no powers themselves. :dunno:

i don't think mohinder's mother or father had powers. if his dad did, he would have had more "evidence" for his theory.

it's interesting that many of their powers have just recently manifested.

t-k-o
02-14-2007, 03:20 PM
there is obviously a genetic link, but perhaps some are just carriers of the gene but have no powers themselves. :dunno:

i don't think mohinder's mother or father had powers. if his dad did, he would have had more "evidence" for his theory.

it's interesting that many of their powers have just recently manifested.
it seems to me that if both parents have it it will be dominant, but if one or another have it it may be recessive, no way to know for sure, i guess we will just have to wait and see........................i bet nathan will bond with claire BIGTIME before this show is over (peter will help in this process)?

* FeistyWench *
02-14-2007, 03:39 PM
it seems to me that if both parents have it it will be dominant, but if one or another have it it may be recessive, no way to know for sure, i guess we will just have to wait and see........................i bet nathan will bond with claire BIGTIME before this show is over (peter will help in this process)?

Nathan is a typical politician - a wanker. so, who knows. but i think peter and claire will bond. i don't think nathan knows that his daughter is the cheerleader that peter risked his life to save. he knows what she looks like now, so it won't be long.

t-k-o
02-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Nathan is a typical politician - a wanker. so, who knows. but i think peter and claire will bond. i don't think nathan knows that his daughter is the cheerleader that peter risked his life to save. he knows what she looks like now, so it won't be long.
exactly what i was thinking, peter and claire have already met, and deep down i beleive that nathan is above all this political bull****, but he is pushed into it from his peers and surroundings, i think that once he and peter have the conversation that will lead to nathan finding out more about claire, nathan will say **** the election and focus on whats really important to him.

* FeistyWench *
02-16-2007, 09:19 AM
hope you caught Monday's episode, 7001 :)

it seems like the writers are stalling with the hiro and ando story line :thinking:

astrosfreak
02-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Awesome show!!!!

I watch every episode online because I'm at work when it airs.
I wish all the networks would do this.

* FeistyWench *
02-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Awesome show!!!!

I watch every episode online because I'm at work when it airs.
I wish all the networks would do this.

yes, it is.

abc does its most popular shows too. i had to watch Lost online this week.

erikalee82
02-18-2007, 05:51 PM
This has become one of my favorite shows. You never know what will happen next, and they are always adding new twists to the plot. I can't wait till tomorrow night!

SonnyG8R
02-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Peter using Sylars powers will be the key to stopping the explosion. I also think the cop is gpoing to get a lot more interesting. he has been the weakest character thus far but pocketing the dimond was a perfect new begining for this guy.

Mech.
02-20-2007, 02:51 AM
pretty good episode.Does peter turn evil? All the necessary elements are in place.

miron_lang
02-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Peter is the most powerfull of them if he learns to use his power. He regenerated after falling from the building, this means he can use all the powers that he was esposed to.

Sylar on the other hand needs to steal the ability.

Peter KO 7 Sylar

* FeistyWench *
02-20-2007, 06:18 PM
this last episode was really good andnext week's looks even better!

peter finally exhibited one of sylar's abilities. woo hoo!
and i think peter will be the ultimate hero, not a villain.

simone dying...not a big loss in my book. :o

Mech.
02-20-2007, 07:48 PM
this last episode was really good andnext week's looks even better!

peter finally exhibited one of sylar's abilities. woo hoo!
and i think peter will be the ultimate hero, not a villain.

simone dying...not a big loss in my book. :o

hes been pursued,threatened,betrayed and the person he loved got killed(possibly), sounds like the recipe for a super villain to me.

SonnyG8R
02-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Did you guys catch the cameo by Stan Lee? He was the bus driver when Hiro was getting readdy to leave without Ando.

I wonder what Peter will do to Isaac for killing Simone?

Also how stupid is Suresh for not being able to figure out that The guy he is with is Sylar? He was the only one who knew about the "hearing" woman and he was having headaches from the loud noises just like she was.

* FeistyWench *
02-21-2007, 05:07 PM
hes been pursued,threatened,betrayed and the person he loved got killed(possibly), sounds like the recipe for a super villain to me.

you are right, mech, but hiro came back from the future to tell peter to save the world and to save the cheerleader.

so who knows...either way it is getting very interesting to me. i look forward to getting some answers about claire's dad next week.

* FeistyWench *
02-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Did you guys catch the cameo by Stan Lee? He was the bus driver when Hiro was getting readdy to leave without Ando.

I wonder what Peter will do to Isaac for killing Simone?

Also how stupid is Suresh for not being able to figure out that The guy he is with is Sylar? He was the only one who knew about the "hearing" woman and he was having headaches from the loud noises just like she was.

the kids have been sick so i only really got to listen to it, not watch it.
so i missed stan lee, but i plan to watch it fully tonight before Lost.

yeah, suresh is way too naive and a little clueless. lol.

02-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Finally an episode that answered some questions.

I can't wait until next week. Doesn't quite look like Simone is dead.

* FeistyWench *
03-06-2007, 07:29 PM
excellent episode last night but now we have to wait until late april! :(

it's getting really good and we're finally getting some answers. woo hoo!

Mech.
03-06-2007, 07:47 PM
did you guys know

heroes vol2 (season2)

will star all new characters and all new storyline?

no more hiro 4 u.

Castor_Troy
03-06-2007, 10:40 PM
did you guys know

heroes vol2 (season2)

no more hiro 4 u.

are you sure about this? it wont be a continuation?

Do u guys think that bennets company is the same as lindermans group? how about petrellis mom?

SAN D13GO VILLAN
03-06-2007, 10:56 PM
did you guys know

heroes vol2 (season2)

no more hiro 4 u.

How do you know? were can i read this info?

Mech.
03-07-2007, 05:31 AM
For those who asked,I got the info from an interview by the creator(Tim Kring)

and for the last time , YES, I do enjoy crushing your hopes and dreams.

Heroes Changes In Season 2

Tim Kring, creator of NBC's hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. "If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story."

Kring added: "We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model."

The first season of Heroes is exploring what happens when a disparate group of ordinary people discover they have extraordinary abilities and attempt to save New York from disaster.

"Heroes needs to evolve, and if we are positing an idea that this is happening all over the world to many, many people, then we get to see some of those people and see how their story fits in."

Kring also confirmed that some of the current heroes just might not survive this season, but added: "Many of your favorites will live to fight again."

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40354

SAN D13GO VILLAN
03-07-2007, 09:59 AM

Thanks for the info bro! cant wait to breack my Co-workers hearts when they come in.

* FeistyWench *
03-07-2007, 11:22 AM

i like the idea of volumes with different characters. i love the story lines but there are only a couple of characters that i will miss. i am sure certain characters may show back up briefly in future episodes so it's all good.

*!#@PBRick@#!*
03-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah, it sucks it won't be back on for over a month...

* FeistyWench *
04-16-2007, 08:11 PM
back on next week. woo hoo! :dance:

{BrownBomber}
04-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Just caught up on this show. Watched all 18 episodes in 3 days. Cant wait for the new episodes.

Mech.
04-23-2007, 06:39 PM
So its back tonight right?

Rejoice nerds...and brown bomber.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2007, 07:06 PM
So its back tonight right?

Rejoice nerds...and brown bomber.

damn right. lol! ;) :dance:

Mech.
04-28-2007, 08:14 AM
No episode comments? You're slacking Feisty.

Anyway I guess the next episode will be the one worth talking about.

* FeistyWench *
04-28-2007, 02:56 PM
No episode comments? You're slacking Feisty.

Anyway I guess the next episode will be the one worth talking about.

exactly ;)

Mech.
05-01-2007, 06:26 AM
well that sh*t was fantastic.

and nikki has a great *ss.

* FeistyWench *
05-01-2007, 04:23 PM
well that sh*t was fantastic.

and nikki has a great *ss.

that episode kicked a$$!!!!!

only 3 more left!

SAN D13GO VILLAN
05-22-2007, 05:04 PM
Same characters for next season? Some in here said it was going to be all new characters and a new story line for the next season. Hell of a good episode that was,
Cant wait for season 2.

Mech.
05-22-2007, 07:09 PM
It was a little anti-climactic

and yeah they had said,the writer/creator I think,that Vol2 was gonna be all new heores/all new storyline.I'll be glad if they keep some of the same ones, because vol1 obviously wasnt all that resolved.

Also something I noticed a while back, the show rips off an old comic/graphic novel called The Watchmen, BIG TIME.Its pretty ****ing annoying having read the comic.I try and enjoy the show, but its straight plagiarism.Id feel better if they sued or at least somebody called them on it.Im sure it will change in vol2, but goddamn,thats really ****ed up.

this is one of the things they ripoff(spoiler if you havent read the watchmen)

In the clip, Linderman is giving Petrelli some deep background on superheroes. It turns out that he has powers, and he had friends with powers (probably George Takei and Petrelli’s mom, among others); together they fought evil. Things changed over time, though, and Linderman came up with a new plan, one that would call for some shady seeming actions. The culmination of that plan is the explosion in New York City that the show has been flashing forward to all season. Linderman is engineering the explosion as a way to create world peace.

People who have read Alan Moore and Dave Gibbon’s classic superhero deconstruction Watchmen will feel some déjà vu… as this is the exact storyline behind that comic. In that book Ozymandias, a former superhero who becomes wealthy, fakes an alien attack on New York City that kills millions so as to end the Cold War before it leads to Armageddon.Obviously the methods are different, but the story is exactly 100% the same.

Oh well I guess, still I'll be glad if they do something totally different in vol2.

miron_lang
05-24-2007, 06:41 AM
Why did nathan have to go fly with peter? Peter can fly himself

Why did nikki helped Peter againts Sylar? she didnt know any of them?

HEROES kicks ASS!!! :D

They're going up againts aliens in vol. 2 :boxing:

Mech.
05-24-2007, 07:55 AM

lol, PLOT HOLE. I didnt notice that.

Chadmack
05-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Probably Molly told Nikki "thats the boogeyman" but wasnt shown, could have been made during the Sylar telekinetically(is this a word :D) choking Peter.

Nikki attacked the boogeyman and came close to Peter. hence Peter absorbed Nikki's super human strength and start beating Sylar.

Sylar stopped 5 bullets but was unable to stop a moving samurai ready to thrust his sword onto him? Did Hiro learned to freeze a person's time? cause i dont recall everything was frozen in time when he charged.....

but anyway, volume 1's purpose i guess is to have an intro to the characters and also for the rest of the volumes to come. some questions were answered and more questions arised, so we will expect these questions to be answered next volume or the next.

great show, cant wait for the next volume to come....

SAN D13GO VILLAN
05-24-2007, 09:54 AM

Maybe because he was trying to control the radioactive powers and couldnt fly at the same time because he was concentrating on not bowing up. I dont know good point.

Chadmack
05-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Maybe because he was trying to control the radioactive powers and couldnt fly at the same time because he was concentrating on not bowing up. I dont know good point.
i thought so too, remember when peter and claire were driving, peter went to see nathan because he is scared and needed his brother. same thing i guess.

GreatestIam
05-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Just found dis post and have to say this is da best ****in show on tv behind The Shield, but ya, Sylar is insane and for those who are confused he has the same power as Peter but he chooses to kill who he absorbs from so he can be the only 1 with that power, also Mrs. pettrelli or whateva the name is also has a power for those who dont know, and thats the power to persway.... The show is good and getting better i believe it was two episodes or 3 when sylar and peter got into a real fight if they keep doin that with the effects they had DAMN dis show would be even more spectac, but until they let the effects go i rather see vic makie knockin heads off

Ether
05-25-2007, 01:13 AM
Sylar > *

miron_lang
05-25-2007, 05:11 AM
Just found dis post and have to say this is da best ****in show on tv behind The Shield, but ya, Sylar is insane and for those who are confused he has the same power as Peter but he chooses to kill who he absorbs from so he can be the only 1 with that power, also Mrs. pettrelli or whateva the name is also has a power for those who dont know, and thats the power to persway.... The show is good and getting better i believe it was two episodes or 3 when sylar and peter got into a real fight if they keep doin that with the effects they had DAMN dis show would be even more spectac, but until they let the effects go i rather see vic makie knockin heads off

NOT TRUE

Sylar needs to open the brain to see how the power works and then he can copy it.

Peter only needs to be near a 'special' to absorb his power

Sylar can easily learn to use powers he gained his power is 'knowing how things work' while peter doesnt have much control of his power he strugles in using them.

the persuation power of Mrs Petrelli is also not confirmed. that is the power of the girl that commited suicide inside the paper factory while sylar is attempting to open her skull.

If she has persuation Nathan will never arrive at the final scene. :)

episode 3? are you kidding? how many episode have you watched?

peace :)

GreatestIam
05-25-2007, 11:29 AM
NOT TRUE

Sylar needs to open the brain to see how the power works and then he can copy it.

Peter only needs to be near a 'special' to absorb his power

Sylar can easily learn to use powers he gained his power is 'knowing how things work' while peter doesnt have much control of his power he strugles in using them.

the persuation power of Mrs Petrelli is also not confirmed. that is the power of the girl that commited suicide inside the paper factory while sylar is attempting to open her skull.

If she has persuation Nathan will never arrive at the final scene. :)

episode 3? are you kidding? how many episode have you watched?

peace :)

I was saying it was 2 or 3 episodes ago... and my understanding was Sylar only opened the brain to eliminate that person and there ability to also use that power, but you maybe right it was just what i thought, as for Ms pertrelli im sure she has a power as everytime she speaks a different kinda music and camera view is shown as to say there is some type of mystic thingy happening when she speaks and once she seems to touch you everything is ok!

And as for nathan not arriving at the final scene it was also my understanding that he doesnt as Sylar assumes his position and becomes him

i dont know i just go off my instincts havent really read to much on it or for it i just watch the show

MBL
05-25-2007, 01:32 PM
I love this show along with Lost and Supernatural

the only shows I really watch

im gonna leave this thread before I read a spoiler

Chadmack
05-25-2007, 02:30 PM
I was saying it was 2 or 3 episodes ago... and my understanding was Sylar only opened the brain to eliminate that person and there ability to also use that power, but you maybe right it was just what i thought, as for Ms pertrelli im sure she has a power as everytime she speaks a different kinda music and camera view is shown as to say there is some type of mystic thingy happening when she speaks and once she seems to touch you everything is ok!

And as for nathan not arriving at the final scene it was also my understanding that he doesnt as Sylar assumes his position and becomes him

i dont know i just go off my instincts havent really read to much on it or for it i just watch the show
so peter must also possess whatever power her mom have, right?

ive rewatched the episode again, re nikki helping out.

the scene was peter was hanging in the air helplessly being choked, sylar getting the parking meter, suresh helping parkman, and noah was down. then sylar got the parking meter and smashed peter with it. then nikki helped peter. with the scene, its easy to tell who's the bad guy and psylar is wearing all black:D

Harms
05-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Actually, i don't think the mom has any powers. She had said that peter and Nathan's father was the one who had a power. I think she was just involved with the Linderman group.

* FeistyWench *
05-26-2007, 12:11 PM

Exactly! Peter CAN fly and he can regenerate. Nathan can't. That was just stupid. Also, I don't get why shooting Peter would have been such a big deal, given that he can regenerate. Was the fear that Peter could never control that power to keep from exploding? If so, there was no reason for Nathan to sacrifice himself.

As for Nikki helping Peter, I think she could tell that he was the bad guy.

* FeistyWench *
05-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Actually, i don't think the mom has any powers. She had said that peter and Nathan's father was the one who had a power. I think she was just involved with the Linderman group.

i am sure that she does have a power. we just don't know what it is yet, just like simone's dad had a power. i read that peter's mother will play a larger role in vol. 2

i agree with mech that it was anticlimatic. a lot of questions weren't answered. i also believe that suresh has a power.

miron_lang
05-28-2007, 03:26 AM
Why not use a seditive(?) like what they did with ted? :D

SUresh proly has power. he did travel in his dreams. maybe his power is like those of professor X.

* FeistyWench *
05-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Why not use a seditive(?) like what they did with ted? :D

SUresh proly has power. he did travel in his dreams. maybe his power is like those of professor X.

there you go - maybe a mild sedative until he could learn to control his powers.

GreatestIam
05-29-2007, 05:57 PM
I bet you Mrs. petrelli is the boogyman!

* FeistyWench *
05-29-2007, 06:07 PM
I bet you Mrs. petrelli is the boogyman!

could be...

SonnyG8R
06-05-2007, 02:15 AM
What's up peeps? I had to DVR the last 2 eps while I was in Florida and just finally got around to watching them. What a totally awesome show this is. Everyone knows that they are having vol. 2 this Summer right? It's called Generations and I believe it deals with the origins of the supers or something like that. Their history if you will. If you remember the end of the last episode Hiro is in anceint Japan and a Samuri warrior causes an eclipse. The first of the Heroes perhaps?

Also interesting that there is a super out there that is even scarier than sylar. When the little girl thinks about him he can see her... Sounds like we may have our next villian. And how about Simones Dad? What's up with that? I'm glad that Hiro's dad appears to be a good guy. Oh yeah, and the best scene of the entire season was D.L. sticking his fist through Linderman's head. And finally what's up with the blood stain oozing into the sewer. Does Sylar live?

flipside
06-06-2007, 02:21 AM
i just waiting for the season to finish then ima buy the dvd and watch it ina day :D

* FeistyWench *
06-06-2007, 11:20 PM
i just waiting for the season to finish then ima buy the dvd and watch it ina day :D

yeah, i'm buying the dvd too.

astrosfreak
06-07-2007, 08:17 PM
You can pre-order the dvd on amazon for $39.

The Noose
08-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Hero's has only just started here in the UK, so lets pretend that all 17 pages of this thread dont exist....

Yea...Heros is ****in great aint it.

Yea.

* FeistyWench *
08-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Hero's has only just started here in the UK, so lets pretend that all 17 pages of this thread dont exist....

Yea...Heros is ****in great aint it.

Yea.

how much have you watched so far?

second season stars in september

The Noose
08-14-2007, 02:14 PM
I think we are up to episode 4.

I could download them all but i quite like watching it once a week.

Fiesty pet, did u watch the final Sopranos season? Im still making my way through season 5. I decided to watch every season again before viewing the very last episodes, which i now have. Waiting for me.

???
08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
My new favorite show.
Comic fans will like it.
Yep, I like the show but it's not as good as Prison Break or Lost.

* FeistyWench *
08-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I think we are up to episode 4.

I could download them all but i quite like watching it once a week.

Fiesty pet, did u watch the final Sopranos season? Im still making my way through season 5. I decided to watch every season again before viewing the very last episodes, which i now have. Waiting for me.

i have only seen the first half of the last season. :nonono:

???
08-14-2007, 05:27 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!!

I personally reckon the ending to series one of Heros was crap. When that guy (whatever his character name is) took his brother into space and they blew up. I mean I wanted to see New York blow up! now that would've been a good ending.

* FeistyWench *
08-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Yep, I like the show but it's not as good as Prison Break or Lost.

i HATED how Prison Break ended this last season. i will still watch it when the new season starts up soon, but i have serious doubts about it.

BUT I LOVE LOST!

???
08-14-2007, 07:08 PM
i HATED how Prison Break ended this last season. i will still watch it when the new season starts up soon, but i have serious doubts about it.

BUT I LOVE LOST!
What when Scofield went into the jail with the FBI guy?

But the stupid thing about lost is that Micheal and Walt left the island last season and they still haven't heard from him yet? What's up? Is he saved? Did he die?

* FeistyWench *
08-14-2007, 07:17 PM
What when Scofield went into the jail with the FBI guy?

But the stupid thing about lost is that Micheal and Walt left the island last season and they still haven't heard from him yet? What's up? Is he saved? Did he die?

yeah, because clearly it wasn't a normal jail, they were doing scientic research stuff with that general or whoever. plus, everyone was doing drugs and no guards - it reminded me of that 70s movie Escape From NY.

???
08-14-2007, 07:27 PM
yeah, because clearly it wasn't a normal jail, they were doing scientic research stuff with that general or whoever. plus, everyone was doing drugs and no guards - it reminded me of that 70s movie Escape From NY.
And what was up with Belleck lying on the ground and a guy was standing above him.

* FeistyWench *
08-14-2007, 08:08 PM
And what was up with Belleck lying on the ground and a guy was standing above him.

i think he was man-raped. yikes!

as for Lost, i think before the final episode of the show (in 3 years) we will know what happened to them. i don't think they made it home.

SonnyG8R
08-14-2007, 08:48 PM
The season finally of heroes left viewers with some questions. It probably could have been done different/better, but it was still good. This show is the one can't miss show on tv.

???
08-15-2007, 02:20 PM
i think he was man-raped. yikes!

as for Lost, i think before the final episode of the show (in 3 years) we will know what happened to them. i don't think they made it home.
:eek: No way you think so?

And for Lost I think I agree with you that something similar has happened to them. If he reached land and got help surely they would've reached the island by now...unless they can find it for some reason, or he managed to get to safety and dosen't give a damn about them anymore. But I'm sure that there is some reason for now basically not showing them for the whole last season.

SonnyG8R
09-24-2007, 12:03 AM
2nd season of heroes starts tomorrow. I can't wait!

I am also looking forward to checking out that cavemen show with the guys from the Gieco commercials. I think that might be funny. Any other new shows you guys think might be any good?

* FeistyWench *
09-24-2007, 08:50 AM
2nd season of heroes starts tomorrow. I can't wait!

I am also looking forward to checking out that cavemen show with the guys from the Gieco commercials. I think that might be funny. Any other new shows you guys think might be any good?

i am excited too and i have read hints that not all the old heroes are gone. we will be seeing more of them even though new ones will be focused on.

Shanus
09-24-2007, 09:53 PM
I've been looking everywhere for when it'll be back, so today/tomorrow?

That's good, I'll get to watch the first episode before I go on holiday.

* FeistyWench *
09-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I've been looking everywhere for when it'll be back, so today/tomorrow?

That's good, I'll get to watch the first episode before I go on holiday.

first episode was last night (Monday the 24th).

And I was right, old cast still there!!! :)

Oasis_Lad
09-25-2007, 05:08 PM
first episode was last night (Monday the 24th).

And I was right, old cast still there!!! :)

Time to download off Emule. :banana:

SAN D13GO VILLAN
09-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Who the hell said that their was going to be a complete new cast? Made me look like a liar.

Mech.
09-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Who the hell said that their was going to be a complete new cast? Made me look like a liar.

lol.Thatd be me.I thrive on making people look foolish!

Nah, thats what they reported though. I bet they changed it though, since it became a hit, they didnt want to lose their popular characters. I think thats why the season finally kinda sucked.

MANGLER
04-02-2010, 02:34 AM
I don't even remember this **** at all.

Seems damn popular amongst the old school posters in here.

roxy
09-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Save the cheerleader!