View Full Version : Halloween

* FeistyWench *
10-17-2006, 03:30 PM
i know it's 2 weeks away, but just wondering if you guys do anything for halloween.

anyone dressing up or going to a party?

a neighbor of ours is really into it and decorates their house/yard all up and actually creates a haunted house in their garage.

platinummatt!
10-17-2006, 03:32 PM
As soon as you get back you invade the aduly lounge lol! good to have you back for a while.

I like halloween not much goes on in England. Id like to hire a chainsaw to go wit hmy hockeymask to scare the kids away.. I might see if I can get an axe or a mechete

RAESAAD
10-17-2006, 03:33 PM
I hate halloween but will take my son Trick or treating...........

* FeistyWench *
10-17-2006, 03:36 PM
I hate halloween but will take my son Trick or treating...........

yeah, it's just not as safe as it used to be for kids.

btw i LOVE your avatar!!
too soon to give you karma again.

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 03:38 PM
i know it's 2 weeks away, but just wondering if you guys do anything for halloween.

a neighbor of ours is really into it and decorates their house/yard all up and actually creates a haunted house in their garage.

Don't know if we're going to do anything this year; but a couple of years ago my wife and I went out in full costume. Didnt' go to a party; but went out to our former place of employment and to a restaurant. My then girlfriend was a witch and I was a vampire.

The waitress said she could see me dressing up like that all the time. :thinking:

Not sure what she meant, exactly. :D

* FeistyWench *
10-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Don't know if we're going to do anything this year; but a couple of years ago my wife and I went out in full costume. Didnt' go to a party; but went out to our former place of employment and to a restaurant. My then girlfriend was a witch and I was a vampire.

The waitress said she could see me dressing up like that all the time. :thinking:

Not sure what she meant, exactly. :D

maybe it's the kid in me. i always liked dressing up and getting together with friends or going out.

my huband and i were the blues brothers last time we dressed up. we did it up right and looked good. i was a skinny Jake. lol!

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 03:48 PM
maybe it's the kid in me. i always liked dressing up and getting together with friends or going out.

my huband and i were the blues brothers last time we dressed up. we did it up right and looked good. i was a skinny Jake. lol!

lol!!! That's funny, I figured you more for an Elwood. :D

Naw, it was a lot of fun...the looks were pretty amusing too.

The last time I went to a Halloween party, I was dressed as a priest. It was being thrown by this metal band and was huge; there were pimps, hos, devils, angels, witches, every costume you could imagine. It's a wonder the cops weren't called with all the loud music. One thing that surprised me was all the women that came on to me. LOL!!!! I felt like a deviant.

"Do you want to confess your sins, little girl?" :firedevil

If I were Catholic, penance woulda been a *****. LOL!!!!

Smokin'
10-17-2006, 03:50 PM
I don't think I'll be doing anything this year. I'm recovering from a broken nose and I don't want anything happening that shouldn't. And plus its on a Tuesday and I work early Wednesday so no partying for me if I wana be a responsible cunt.

* FeistyWench *
10-17-2006, 03:56 PM
lol!!! That's funny, I figured you more for an Elwood. :D

Naw, it was a lot of fun...the looks were pretty amusing too.

The last time I went to a Halloween party, I was dressed as a priest. It was being thrown by this metal band and was huge; there were pimps, hos, devils, angels, witches, every costume you could imagine. It's a wonder the cops weren't called with all the loud music. One thing that surprised me was all the women that came on to me. LOL!!!! I felt like a deviant.

"Do you want to confess your sins, little girl?" :firedevil

If I were Catholic, penance woulda been a *****. LOL!!!!

lol! that is funny! were you single at least to enjoy the attention?
you had a shaved head, didn;t you?
shaved head + priest outfit = sexy!! LOL!!!

my husband is a foot taller than me so he had to be Elwood.
plus jake is feistier than elwood. lol!

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 04:02 PM

my husband is a foot taller than me so he had to be Elwood.
plus jake is feistier than elwood. lol!

LOL!!!! Yeah, I was single at the time....and my head was shaved. I swear that was the weirdest night; but I enjoyed it. :D

....and yeah, you're right. Jake was "fiestier". Let me here you say it (cyberally).....: THE BAND!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!! ;)

* FeistyWench *
10-17-2006, 04:07 PM
LOL!!!! Yeah, I was single at the time....and my head was shaved. I swear that was the weirdest night; but I enjoyed it. :D

....and yeah, you're right. Jake was "fiestier". Let me here you say it (cyberally).....: THE BAND!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!! ;)

YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 04:13 PM
YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

:lol1: One of the Best Movies of All Time!!! :D

Great Costume Choice!! :fing02:

Got any pictures?

PATO 1
10-17-2006, 04:30 PM
party ....

RAESAAD
10-17-2006, 04:32 PM
yeah, it's just not as safe as it used to be for kids.

btw i LOVE your avatar!!
too soon to give you karma again.

Well thank you young lady.....How is your new little bundle of joy?

ROSEWOOD
10-17-2006, 05:01 PM
My nephew and I are both dressing up as Clown...he the drawf and I the kill...like the movie....we getting all the little kids on the block together and we are trick or treating...then we will have a Halloween party.....it should be a wonderful day if it doesnt rain....

The Noose
10-17-2006, 05:41 PM

That reminded me of the one time i dressed as a priest for a kinda halloween/vampire party convention thing.

I also got hit on, i never thought it was because of the priest getup.

But i had hair, plus lip stick and tears of blood.

Weird girl.

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 06:01 PM
That reminded me of the one time i dressed as a priest for a kinda halloween/vampire party convention thing.

I also got hit on, i never thought it was because of the priest getup.

But i had hair, plus lip stick and tears of blood.

Weird girl.

It's got to have something to do with it being "Devil's Night" and girls wanting to be "bad" or something, man. Of course, these girls were mostly the groupie type...I think. They were rock-girls, anyway.

It was strange, though. To this day, that's the strangest Halloween experience I've ever had.....ain't complainin' though. ;)

Smokin'
10-17-2006, 06:02 PM
do you 3 just talk to each other?

The Noose
10-17-2006, 06:36 PM

Who 3?

Watdooyoo mean?

Anyway, this halloween i would love to get very stoned and watch the Exorcist or another horror i havenet seen before.
Seems thats the only way i ****in celebrate anything these days.

Its xmas...lets get stones, its my birthday....lets get stoned, easter, new years, Guy Fawkes.

U yanks dont have a Guy Fawkes day do ya. For some reason we celebrate the day a terrorist failed to blow up our government.
V For Vendetta is all about it.

Maybe il get stoned and watch that. I heard its a good film.
But i should be saying this in another thread shouldnt i .

Sorry, i felt like a ramble.

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Who 3?

Watdooyoo mean?

Anyway, this halloween i would love to get very stoned and watch the Exorcist or another horror i havenet seen before.
Seems thats the only way i ****in celebrate anything these days.

Its xmas...lets get stones, its my birthday....lets get stoned, easter, new years, Guy Fawkes.

U yanks dont have a Guy Fawkes day do ya. For some reason we celebrate the day a terrorist failed to blow up our government.
V For Vendetta is all about it.

Maybe il get stoned and watch that. I heard its a good film.
But i should be saying this in another thread shouldnt i .

Sorry, i felt like a ramble.

V for Vendetta is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Watch it...stoned or not. :D

The Noose
10-17-2006, 06:49 PM
V for Vendetta is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Watch it...stoned or not. :D

Oh yea?
I hope my expectations arent too high now.

platinummatt!
10-17-2006, 06:52 PM
My nephew and I are both dressing up as Clown...he the drawf and I the kill...like the movie....we getting all the little kids on the block together and we are trick or treating...then we will have a Halloween party.....it should be a wonderful day if it doesnt rain....

Good of you man

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Oh yea?
I hope my expectations arent too high now.

Well, I do have my own taste in movies; but the message behind it, the cinematography, plot, symbolism, etc. suited my tastes to a tee. I didn't know what to expect when I rented it; but now I want to own it. It's one I could watch over and over again.

phallus
10-18-2006, 02:01 AM
Well, I do have my own taste in movies; but the message behind it, the cinematography, plot, symbolism, etc. suited my tastes to a tee. I didn't know what to expect when I rented it; but now I want to own it. It's one I could watch over and over again.

because of natalie portman

neils7147933
10-18-2006, 06:37 AM

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1350

The Noose
10-18-2006, 11:59 AM

Yea. Is that the film where she has a skinhead?

I do love a bird with a skinhead. Shame most are lesbians.

K-DOGG
10-18-2006, 12:58 PM

:lol1: Yeah, that's it! ;)

* FeistyWench *
10-18-2006, 05:25 PM

Hi Smokin' :boobies: :D

BrooklynBomber
10-18-2006, 05:30 PM

I am dressing up and going to be partying from friday to wednesday.

K-DOGG
10-18-2006, 05:39 PM

:439: Sorry 'bout that, brother! :luvbed:

* FeistyWench *
10-18-2006, 05:44 PM

i liked it as well. it left me wanting to know more.
i would love to check out the comic

K-DOGG
10-18-2006, 05:48 PM
i liked it as well. it left me wanting to know more.
i would love to check out the comic

Oh, absolutely. I haven't read the comic or "graphic novels", or whatever they're calling them these days; but that's more due to my anal retentiveness about picking up something after it's already started......I hate playing "catch-up"....but wouldn't mind, so much, with this particular topic.

I felt the subject matter in the plot is very relevant with what we see going on today.

* FeistyWench *
10-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh, absolutely. I haven't read the comic or "graphic novels", or whatever they're calling them these days; but that's more due to my anal retentiveness about picking up something after it's already started......I hate playing "catch-up"....but wouldn't mind, so much, with this particular topic.

I felt the subject matter in the plot is very relevant with what we see going on today.

Since this is not an ongoing comic, there would be no catch-up.
I would be interested to read the 10 issue comic by DC Comics.

The first episodes of V for Vendetta were originally published in black-and-white between 1982 and 1985, in Warrior, a British anthology comic published by Quality Comics. The strip was one of the most popular in the title and featured on several covers during the 26 issues of Warrior.

When Warrior was cancelled in 1985 (with one completed episode unpublished due to the cancellation), several companies attempted to convince Moore and Lloyd to let them publish and complete the story. In 1988 DC Comics published a ten-issue series that reprinted the Warrior stories in colour, then continued the series to completion. The first new material appeared in issue #7, which included the unpublished episode that would have appeared in Warrior #27. Tony Weare drew one chapter ("Vincent") and contributed additional art to two others ("Valerie", "The Vacation"); Steve Whitaker and Siobhan Dodds worked as colourists on the entire series. The series, including Moore's "Behind the Painted Smile" essay and two "interludes" outside the central continuity, was then collected as a graphic novel, published in the US by DC's Vertigo imprint (ISBN 0-930289-52-8) and in the UK by Titan Books (ISBN 1-85286-291-2).

K-DOGG
10-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Since this is not an ongoing comic, there would be no catch-up.
I would be interested to read the 10 issue comic by DC Comics.

The first episodes of V for Vendetta were originally published in black-and-white between 1982 and 1985, in Warrior, a British anthology comic published by Quality Comics. The strip was one of the most popular in the title and featured on several covers during the 26 issues of Warrior.

When Warrior was cancelled in 1985 (with one completed episode unpublished due to the cancellation), several companies attempted to convince Moore and Lloyd to let them publish and complete the story. In 1988 DC Comics published a ten-issue series that reprinted the Warrior stories in colour, then continued the series to completion. The first new material appeared in issue #7, which included the unpublished episode that would have appeared in Warrior #27. Tony Weare drew one chapter ("Vincent") and contributed additional art to two others ("Valerie", "The Vacation"); Steve Whitaker and Siobhan Dodds worked as colourists on the entire series. The series, including Moore's "Behind the Painted Smile" essay and two "interludes" outside the central continuity, was then collected as a graphic novel, published in the US by DC's Vertigo imprint (ISBN 0-930289-52-8) and in the UK by Titan Books (ISBN 1-85286-291-2).

Wow!!! Thanks, Fiesty!!!

neils7147933
10-20-2006, 04:32 AM

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6329/zjd7.jpg

* FeistyWench *
10-20-2006, 09:32 AM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6329/zjd7.jpg

that sounds like fun!
i hope you are dressing up.

Shanus
10-22-2006, 08:50 PM
I'll probably go to the cinema to watch Saw 3, It's either that or take my little sister trick or treating with the risk of being egged by a bunch of juniors.. not being able to retaliate, I'll stick with Saw 3.

phallus
10-23-2006, 03:50 PM
i'll be watching land of the dead at the local cinema's special helloween show, there's nothing like flesh eating zombies

blockhead
10-23-2006, 08:37 PM

i am dressing up as your husband so we can have a hot halloween e-makeout session.:luvbed:

BrooklynBomber
10-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Ok, I am pretty much set with the costume.
I am gonna be a tribesman on one night and a guerilla on the other .

Smokin'
10-23-2006, 10:07 PM
I'll probably go to the cinema to watch Saw 3, It's either that or take my little sister trick or treating with the risk of being egged by a bunch of juniors.. not being able to retaliate, I'll stick with Saw 3.

lol ouch.........

Shanus
10-23-2006, 10:12 PM
lol ouch.........

These are tough times we live in, man.

If it's not youths with knives, it's children with eggs.. there's no way out of it.

* FeistyWench *
10-24-2006, 10:26 AM
These are tough times we live in, man.

If it's not youths with knives, it's children with eggs.. there's no way out of it.

lol! i hear you on that one.
pranks are hardly harmless these days.

* FeistyWench *
10-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Ok, I am pretty much set with the costume.
I am gonna be a tribesman on one night and a guerilla on the other .

like a native american with a loin cloth and all that? :D

Dirt E Gomez
10-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Going down to Madison, heading to state Street.... getting ridiculously ****ed up while I'm dressed up as a Baseball Fury for the 2nd year in a row. I wasn't going to do it again but it was such a big hit and my friends convinced me to bust it out again. 2 of my other buddies are going as the Blues Brothers, my girlfriend is going as male pirate, and 4 of my other friends (2 girls/2 boys) are attempting to go as the Pope, a Catholic School Girl, a Nun, and a Priest... the gender rolles are reversed though... If I'm not too drunk to operate a camera I'll try to get pictures of the whole gang.

DR. FREECLOUD
10-24-2006, 03:47 PM
my favorite holiday. i am going to costume party as a UGA cheerleader and my date as a UGA football player. if pictures are available i will post. thats saturday night. tuesday i'll be taking my daughter trick or treating.

MANGLER
01-02-2010, 04:15 AM
I just drink and enjoy the females in their skanky costumes, get some ***** if possible. I did dress up again this yr for the parties I went to. And an old school horror flick or two is a must for me.