View Full Version : rocky bottom

Nacho_Analstain
10-15-2006, 07:24 PM
what do u do when u hit rock bottom and u dont have many ppl u can talk 2?alot of ****s jus happend n i feel lost

THE REAL NINJA
10-15-2006, 07:26 PM
what do u do when u hit rock bottom and u dont have many ppl u can talk 2?alot of ****s jus happend n i feel lost

Depends on what it is mang

Nacho_Analstain
10-15-2006, 07:28 PM
dnt really wanna get into detail but i jus lost 2 ppl really close 2 me

Nacho_Analstain
10-15-2006, 07:30 PM
didnt mean 2 put rocky instead of rock bottom

THE REAL NINJA
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
I just try to do things to take my mind off anything going on.

Nacho_Analstain
10-15-2006, 07:43 PM
easier said than done m8

THE REAL NINJA
10-15-2006, 07:45 PM
easier said than done m8

I know, if you mean someone died sorry i can't really help because i've never had to deal with it . If it's just some fight with friends then you will get over it .

Nacho_Analstain
10-15-2006, 07:47 PM
no im sorry,i shouldnt of posted this,im not seekin attention,i jus dont know wot path 2 follow now,if some 1 said this 2 me i wouldnt know wot 2 say either,sorry

THE REAL NINJA
10-15-2006, 07:52 PM
no im sorry,i shouldnt of posted this,im not seekin attention,i jus dont know wot path 2 follow now,if some 1 said this 2 me i wouldnt know wot 2 say either,sorry

It's okay man i wouldnt think that you were

Nacho_Analstain
10-15-2006, 07:54 PM
thanks.. :)

The Noose
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
If u cant get any lower the only thing u can do is get back up right?

I dont know wat ur going through, but i think wen things seem they cany get any worse u have to just hang in there and try to keep busy. Maybe let **** out somehow.
But in time things start to get better.

There are people i know who have gone through some serious bad bad times, but i look at them and theyre fine. Somehow they get through it.
They inspire me.

Smokin'
10-15-2006, 08:02 PM
You're only sad if you make yourself sad. Honestly, you can fool your body into being happy so give it a shot.

Nacho_Analstain
10-15-2006, 08:04 PM
thanks alot lads,wot dont kill me will only make me stronger eh?my chins up im not gonna feel sorry 4 myself,jus wish these things didnt have 2 happen u know?

evilp0ptart
10-15-2006, 08:36 PM
A great stress reliever is doing boxing combined with wrestling (you know like ground and pound in MMA). It might not be exciting to watch in a pro fight, but if you are just fighting with your friends, you can lace up and relieve some stress on his face.

platinummatt!
10-17-2006, 01:15 PM
sorry to hear that my man, Itll get better though. And youll be happy again soon! Try and count your blessings and think happy I know its not easy but try... come and post some more

K-DOGG
10-17-2006, 01:29 PM

This is not going to sound too encouraging; but it's all I can offer....

Just hang in there. Only when you hit rock bottom do you find out what you're made of inside. Every one of us, at some point in time, are going to be pushed to our absolute emotional and psychological limit when there's no place to look but up.

Cowboy up or Give up.....that's pretty much it. I saw in another post where you said you just lost two people who were close to you. I am sorry for that; nothing's harder than losing a cherished loved one, except losing more than one at the same time or close together.

Think about what they would have you do. Would they want you to throw your hands up and give up, or would they want you to dig your feet in, raise your fist to the sky and scream at the top of your lungs that you will not give up!! You will go on!!

Use their love for you and your love for them as motivation. If you give up, you're not only letting yourself down, you're letting down their memory.

Sorry if that sounded harsh. It's never easy.....it just has to be done. Find a way, my man. Find a way.....it's there for you; but only you can choose to get up.

* FeistyWench *
10-17-2006, 02:49 PM

feeling any better? :o

Nacho_Analstain
10-17-2006, 08:55 PM
a bit yeh,im jus tellin myself,i have been thru **** before,i can come thru it,nothin can stop me,the ppl i have lost would be proud of me for keepin my chin up and movin on,so thats what im gonna do,thanks u lot,it helps

MANGLER
01-02-2010, 03:14 AM

I cut people off by choice. On the whole, friends are overrated. It's wack needin other cats around just to have a good time. I had too many shady experiences wit peeps who were supposed to be my homies to keep a high opinion of social company. Chillin wit a few of the boys here n there is aight, but I'm done wit the hugeass crew.