View Full Version : mormons

Nacho_Analstain
10-10-2006, 07:58 PM
my grandma is a mormon and shes about the only person i know who is,or herd of,is it quite un popular?are theyre any mormons in here?

Exige Jr
10-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Yeah, Shanus' is a moron.

Piggu
10-10-2006, 09:02 PM
My sister has a mormon friend who's parents are apparently really ignorant and don't want their daughter associating with Christians.

Shanus
10-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah, Shanus' is a moron.

I love you too, call me.

I went to college with a mormon, she did a project on it.

It's not a fun thing to be to say the least..

phallus
10-10-2006, 09:22 PM
I love you too, call me.

I went to college with a mormon, she did a project on it.

It's not a fun thing to be to say the least..

did u bang her? mormon girls are slappers

Exige Jr
10-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Cant we just all get along? Stop flaming.

Everyone can be a moron together. :dance:

Nacho_Analstain
10-10-2006, 09:33 PM
cummon boys chill out i posted this in here 2 get sum serious answers im interested,tell me some **** exige,u seem 2 know alot lol

Shanus
10-10-2006, 09:39 PM
cummon boys chill out i posted this in here 2 get sum serious answers im interested,tell me some **** exige,u seem 2 know alot lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon

Nacho_Analstain
10-10-2006, 09:42 PM
thanks..........

Shanus
10-10-2006, 09:48 PM
thanks..........

Sexual favours will be appreciated.

Nacho_Analstain
10-10-2006, 09:49 PM
of course,goes without sayin

Nacho_Analstain
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM
exige whos is that record in ur sig?

platinummatt!
10-11-2006, 03:01 PM
that can have 4 wives

BuddyChacon
10-11-2006, 03:12 PM
My sister has a mormon friend who's parents are apparently really ignorant and don't want their daughter associating with Christians.

That is pretty common with the Mormons I went to school with. They can't go on dates with non mormons or hang out with them out of school. The guys also have to do missionary work after highschool. You have probably seen them with their short sleeves shirts and ties riding bicycles with backpacks on.

-Antonio-
10-13-2006, 01:35 AM
The show Big Love explains a lot about the old school mormons, or so I think...

Exige Jr
10-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Azza, thats my record. I went pro in 1993 at the age of 5 and beat somebody called Rob Diffanbaugh. Also goes by the name Rockin'.

Rockin' :boxing:

Chimps.Ahoy
10-16-2006, 01:12 AM
That is pretty common with the Mormons I went to school with. They can't go on dates with non mormons or hang out with them out of school. The guys also have to do missionary work after highschool. You have probably seen them with their short sleeves shirts and ties riding bicycles with backpacks on.

Wow, they should open up to the rest of the world and not just hang out with each other.

And what's with the dorky tie and the backpack? :luvbed:

blockhead
10-16-2006, 03:58 AM
mormonism is a cult of stupidity. its based on a lunatic who claimed that jesus lived in the united states instead of the middle east and he got these revelations by putting his head in a cowboy hat.

i am not joking this is what they believe

neils7147933
10-16-2006, 04:37 AM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4176/mormonninjahe9.jpg

SnoopySmurf
10-16-2006, 11:19 AM
mormonism is a cult of stupidity. its based on a lunatic who claimed that jesus lived in the united states instead of the middle east and he got these revelations by putting his head in a cowboy hat.

i am not joking this is what they believe

That's the inflamatory version of it.

:)

But to be more diplomatic and somewhat biased, Mormons were created by a man named Joseph Smith. He believed he was a prophet of God and created a "third" Testament of the Bible called "Book of Latter Day Saints" (in addition to the Old and New Testament). Mormons believe that Jesus went to visit South America where the natives there call him Quetzelquatl: A white god with holes in his hands. What Mormons didn't know at that time was Quetzelquatl was really a dragon myth. :D

Joseph Smith and his followers are shunned by other Christians so they headed off to Utah and established thier religion there. Being that there was more women than men, they got the idea to have and bone as many wifes as possible.

If you've ever seen the movie "Poltergeist", there's a scene that kinda reminds me of Joseph Smith and his followers heading off into the desert.

Chups
10-16-2006, 03:11 PM
We have SouthPark fans over here. :banana:

Chimps.Ahoy
10-20-2006, 12:22 AM
That's the inflamatory version of it.

:)

But to be more diplomatic and somewhat biased, Mormons were created by a man named Joseph Smith. He believed he was a prophet of God and created a "third" Testament of the Bible called "Book of Latter Day Saints" (in addition to the Old and New Testament). Mormons believe that Jesus went to visit South America where the natives there call him Quetzelquatl: A white god with holes in his hands. What Mormons didn't know at that time was Quetzelquatl was really a dragon myth. :D

Joseph Smith and his followers are shunned by other Christians so they headed off to Utah and established thier religion there. Being that there was more women than men, they got the idea to have and bone as many wifes as possible.

If you've ever seen the movie "Poltergeist", there's a scene that kinda reminds me of Joseph Smith and his followers heading off into the desert.

I've seen this "third testament" too and based on the readings that I did I think he wrote that himself

American_Ninja
10-20-2006, 01:38 AM
that can have 4 wives

No they can't.

American_Ninja
10-20-2006, 01:45 AM

They don't have to do missionary work, they volunteer.
They can hang with non- LDS people. Dating isn't allowed until 16.
The old saying is true. Birds of a feather flock together.
Bad people hang with bad people, cops hang with cops, and good people hang with good people, just as we are on here as boxing or MMA fans.