View Full Version : ban on violent ****

platinummatt!
10-01-2006, 10:16 AM
whats your opinion?

K-DOGG
10-01-2006, 10:21 AM
If you're referring to **** that depicts a woman or someone being raped and beaten...then yeah, I'm all for that.

leff
10-01-2006, 12:20 PM
what turns you on are your own buiness, **** is acting so i say no

K-DOGG
10-01-2006, 12:25 PM
what turns you on are your own buiness, **** is acting so i say no

But do you really think it's ethical to produce a film that appeals to those who prefer to see someone being raped or beaten?

I'm not talking S&M stuff, here...I mean "Real Violence" against an "actress" who is playing the part of a rape victim.

leff
10-01-2006, 12:33 PM
ethical......no

personly im against it, but i dont think were supposed to tell people what they can watch and not.

and if its acting sure, its movies.

beside you may think that people may watch it and go out and do it real life.

that logic i understand, many off those who are turned on by violent sex will masturbate to the movie instead off doing it.

**** has decreased number off rapes

K-DOGG
10-01-2006, 12:37 PM
ethical......no

personly im against it, but i dont think were supposed to tell people what they can watch and not.

that logic i understand, many off those who are turned on by violent sex will masturbate to the movie instead off doing it.

I actually have seen numbers that indicate the **** can contribute to rape because it (some...most) depicts women in an unrealistic/dehumanized way.

Oasis_Lad
10-01-2006, 12:46 PM
definetly

what is erotic about violence ?

i hate when the man grabs a womans throat in **** films

leff
10-01-2006, 12:51 PM
definetly

what is erotic about violence ?

i hate when the man grabs a womans throat in **** films

so your point is that it should be illegal cause you dont like it

The Noose
10-01-2006, 12:52 PM
But do you really think it's ethical to produce a film that appeals to those who prefer to see someone being raped or beaten?

I'm not talking S&M stuff, here...I mean "Real Violence" against an "actress" who is playing the part of a rape victim.

Some woman have admitted to having rape fantasies. As ****ed up as that sounds, i think alot there are alot of perverse acts that men and women fantasize about. And therefore are made into ****.

Plus i think sometimes there is a fine line between sex and violence, but of course real rape and forceful sex are disgusting.
Yet in **** both people agree to it. And although the woman is always the subject to be degraded and humiliated, and it looks like she hates every minute of it, its like BDSM, where the subject willingly subjects themselves to abuse.
Ive watched a fair amount of brutal sex scenes, and it can be like watching a extreme horror film. It can be fascinating to watch wat people are willing to put themselves through.

ethical......no

I dont think that has ever been proven. Its a theory.
And im not sure if i buy it.
A rapist acts on their fantasies. And **** fuels their fantasies.
I could watch **** all day and never want to reenact wat i see, because i dont want to. I know its just fantasy.

leff
10-01-2006, 12:53 PM
I actually have seen numbers that indicate the **** can contribute to rape because it (some...most) depicts women in an unrealistic/dehumanized way.

hmmmmm

the resarch im talking about is from the 70s in denmark, when **** became legal.

the decrease was big

Nacho_Analstain
10-01-2006, 12:54 PM
i dont like it

but i agree that ppl do like it and it aint my place to say ban it cause i dont,n i dont think its gonna make u do out n do it

when u watch a horror film or see sum 1 shot on tv in a movie,u dont go out and do it

leff
10-01-2006, 12:56 PM
lets not forget there are some woman who fantasis about this and like it.

also can also be the victim and some menn turns on that to

K-DOGG
10-01-2006, 01:11 PM
lets not forget there are some woman who fantasis about this and like it.

also can also be the victim and some menn turns on that to

Women who fantasize about "being taken advantage of by a stranger", I think it is safe to say, do not fatasize about a brutal rape.

leff
10-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Women who fantasize about "being taken advantage of by a stranger", I think it is safe to say, do not fatasize about a brutal rape.

who knows and who are you to tell that that exact fantasy is wrong

K-DOGG
10-01-2006, 01:28 PM
who knows and who are you to tell that that exact fantasy is wrong

Hey, I could give a **** if any particular woman fantasizes about being brutally raped or being sodomized with a broomstick or whatever. However, I think I am within logic and reasoning to say that those women are in the extremem minority....don't believe me, poll some women.

All of that being said, from the perspective of humanity and the common good, and me being one of the human race, I DO SAY THAT ANY BRUTAL FANTASIES DO NOT NEED TO BE REPRODUCED ON CELLULOID FOR MASS DISTRIBUTION. Why? Common sense......monkey see/monkey do is too common among the less-enlightend in our midst; and those who are easier to make a negative impression on can still do harm to those who do not share their learned/encouraged violent sexual fantasies by acting out their fantasies on them.

So, as a member of the human race, with a human voice......that's who I am to call a spade a spade and draw the line.

Also, I'll go so far as to say this hypothetcal woman with the fantasies of being brutally raped is in dire need.....and I mean DIRE NEED of some serious therapy.

platinummatt!
10-01-2006, 01:37 PM
some people may find watching it is an outlet, so they dont do it.

neils7147933
10-01-2006, 01:45 PM

It is not the job of the government to promote ethics. At least it should not be...

K-DOGG
10-01-2006, 01:45 PM
some people may find watching it is an outlet, so they dont do it.

Okay, this is my last post on the thread for the day....

Matt, while that is one possibility, the fact that people have "violent fantasies", quite honestly, to me, means that they are actively tapping into their "dark side", as I like to call it.

We all have these urges, every one of us; but we have societal rules and laws in order to deter us from following these baser instincts and acting out on them. Does watching such activity deter us, or make us want it more? If we want it more, are we not more likely to act on it than we would be if we ignored these instincts altogether? Which is better for us as a society?

Just a thought.

RAESAAD
10-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I think it is whack but to each is own.

MetalVomit
10-01-2006, 02:22 PM
what the **** is 'violent ****'?

platinummatt!
10-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Women being beaten suxually abused etc

The Noose
10-01-2006, 03:00 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/5297600.stm

Here is the story that sparked the ban.

I dont think banning rape and strangulation **** will do any harm.
It may just do a little good.

But banning material generaly considered 'violent ****' is going over the top.
Is pulling hair violent? Or spanking? Or slapping a girls arse with ur ****? lol.
Could be.

They should just make the ban more specific.

Ta Khent
10-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Conventional wisdom suggests that violent **** should be banned; however, that would infringe upon ones' constitutional right to freedom of expression. If you're gonna go as far as to ban violent ****, why not ban violent movies, violent music, certain books in the bible, ect. The point is you can't have it both ways.

LoftyDog
10-02-2006, 04:29 AM
Conventional wisdom suggests that violent **** should be banned; however, that would infringe upon ones' constitutional right to freedom of expression. If you're gonna go as far as to ban violent ****, why not ban violent movies, violent music, certain books in the bible, ect. The point is you can't have it both ways.

Exactly...why is it ok to have extreme violence in everything else except ****?

The Noose
10-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Exactly...why is it ok to have extreme violence in everything else except ****?

Because films, tv and arty stuff i believe has its own set of obscenity laws.

K-DOGG
10-02-2006, 12:35 PM
It is not the job of the government to promote ethics. At least it should not be...

True, to an extent; but is not the whole legal system, in essence, an "ethics lesson" of sorts? Personal Ethics is one thing; but by not banning violent ****, the government is promoting a different kind of ethics by omission. The Government and the laws passed by the government should reflect the collective ethics of its citizens in such a way as to promote harmony and deter disharmony. Under such a guideline, with the probable reprocutions of allowing violent **** and not imposing restrictions on violence against women....or anyone, for that matter the government, in my opinion, is well within its rights to ban such material.

Someone else on here alluded to violence being in everything else, why not ****? To this, I say violence against anyone, whether in a sexual medium or not, should be toned down, for through regular viewership of such material, apathy towards violence is bred.....which is contributing to the growth in youth violence in the states, IMO.

K-DOGG
10-02-2006, 12:40 PM

With the exception of "books in the Bible", which is obviously along the lines of your own personal agenda and criteria, my friend.....I agree with you.

I am essentially against censorship, however, I do believe an idea can be expressed without such graphicness that can easily create apathy in it's viewers. Excessive exposure to anything, creats apathy, for it loses it's ability to "shock" over time. We are seeing this today. From apathy, comes indifference, and from indifference come crimes of omission and disassociation, which, in turn, can lead to participation without conscious.

Shanus
10-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Real "snuff" movies can't be stopped, seeing as it's all underground.. but there is staged snuff, which is wrong and should be put to a stop.

SonnyG8R
10-02-2006, 01:02 PM
You're all a bunch of sickos.:p

The Noose
10-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I do believe an idea can be expressed without such graphicness that can easily create apathy in it's viewers. Excessive exposure to anything, creats apathy, for it loses it's ability to "shock" over time. We are seeing this today. From apathy, comes indifference, and from indifference come crimes of omission and disassociation, which, in turn, can lead to participation without conscious.
Good post.
I think its more interesting to understand why people would want to watch violent ****. Or becme obsessed with it.
Was the desire to murder already there? Im sure it was.

K-DOGG
10-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Good post.
I think its more interesting to understand why people would want to watch violent ****. Or becme obsessed with it.
Was the desire to murder already there? Im sure it was.

We've all got that "dark side" to us; but over time we've developed rules to abide by, either through Religious guidance or common sense.

It is my opinion that the beast within can be controlled and even tamed; but never eliminated.....the ID will always live, for we can not exist without it. It is the source of our eternal paradox.

The Noose
10-02-2006, 07:10 PM
We've all got that "dark side" to us; but over time we've developed rules to abide by, either through Religious guidance or common sense.

It is my opinion that the beast within can be controlled and even tamed; but never eliminated.....the ID will always live, for we can not exist without it. It is the source of our eternal paradox.

U lost me with that highbrow ending.

Im not sure if murder and rape is just within all of us. I understand that with time we can find ourselves doing **** that we never could of dreamed of (from personal experience), and we are all capable of it.

But for me its not common sense or some form of guidence that stops me commiting such hideous crimes, its that the desire isnt there. There is nothing to control in that way.
Are others struggling for control? I know there is alot of violent crime, but that kind of premeditated murder is very different isnt it?

The compulsion to kill or rape. Knowing right from wrong becomes irrelevant.

K-DOGG
10-02-2006, 07:14 PM
U lost me with that highbrow ending.

Im not sure if murder and rape is just within all of us. I understand that with time we can find ourselves doing **** that we never could of dreamed of (from personal experience), and we are all capable of it.

But for me its not common sense or some form of guidence that stops me commiting such hideous crimes, its that the desire isnt there. There is nothing to control in that way.
Are others struggling for control? I know there is alot of violent crime, but that kind of premeditated murder is very different isnt it?

The compulsion to kill or rape. Knowing right from wrong becomes irrelevant.

Okay. This is going to seem like an assinine question.

Have you ever got so mad at someone or angry that you imagined something horrible happening to them?

The Noose
10-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Okay. This is going to seem like an assinine question.

Have you ever got so mad at someone or angry that you imagined something horrible happening to them?

Not since i was 10. I wanted my brother to be hit by a car.
Luckily he wasnt.

But im a real laid back guy. I hardly ever raise my voice.

K-DOGG
10-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Not since i was 10. I wanted my brother to be hit by a car.
Luckily he wasnt.

But im a real laid back guy. I hardly ever raise my voice.

I'm pretty laid back myself; but even now, if certain buttons are pushed, I revert a little to the hot-tempered kid I was growing up.

When you were ten, you were more instinctive than you are now. As we mature, part of the process is growing intellectually and behaving less instinctive. Your ten year old self was more in touch with your ID than you are today.

See what I mean?

That violence is in all of us; and over time (meaning hundreds of thousands of years), we've developed various cultures that, for the most part, are far more civilized than the "beast" we all supposedly evolved from.

That beast still lurks in our DNA, and with some of us, serial killers for example, a sense of community and love for our fellow man is depleted or absent all-together, leaving us thinking only of ourselves, our wants, our needs, our pleasures and screw anyone who's not us....that is the face of the beast of which I speak.

The love and respect for each other is essentially the seed that helped us grow away from the beast for it was essential to our survival as tribes early in our pre-history; but the beast is still there....just buried or diluded within our subconscious.

...at least, that's what I believe.

K-DOGG
10-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Bobby, I honestly wasn't trying to be "high-brow", as you put it.....just merely trying to establish the eternal conflict within man, as a whole....not necessarily with each individual.

Do you disagree with the existance of "the Id"?

MR. V
10-03-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm pretty laid back myself; but even now, if certain buttons are pushed, I revert a little to the hot-tempered kid I was growing up.

When you were ten, you were more instinctive than you are now. As we mature, part of the process is growing intellectually and behaving less instinctive. Your ten year old self was more in touch with your ID than you are today.

See what I mean?

That violence is in all of us; and over time (meaning hundreds of thousands of years), we've developed various cultures that, for the most part, are far more civilized who's not us....that is the face of the beast of which I speak.

The love and respect for each other is essentially the seed that helped us grow away from the beast for it was essential to our survival as tribes early in our pre-history; but the beast is still there....just buried or diluded within our subconscious.

i never knew u were a philospher. no sarcasm.

K-DOGG
10-03-2006, 03:18 PM
i never knew u were a philospher. no sarcasm.

Oh yes....I've got too much time on my hands, not to be. :D

Exige Jr
10-03-2006, 05:32 PM
So, sorry, what are we banning again?

Violence or ****?

K-DOGG
10-03-2006, 06:34 PM
So, sorry, what are we banning again?

Violence or ****?

Violent ****.

Ta Khent
10-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh yes....I've got too much time on my hands, not to be. :D

What is your profession, if you don't mind me asking?

Biolink
10-03-2006, 11:42 PM
It should be banned

Biolink
10-03-2006, 11:42 PM
hella chil.................

Papa Ace
10-04-2006, 05:28 AM
bestiality needs to be banned. its the sickest thing in this world right now besides xcaret.

The Noose
10-04-2006, 08:13 AM

See what I mean?

That violence is in all of us; and over time (meaning hundreds of thousands of years), we've developed various cultures that, for the most part, are far more civilized than the "beast" we all supposedly evolved from.

That beast still lurks in our DNA, and with some of us, serial killers for example, a sense of community and love for our fellow man is depleted or absent all-together, leaving us thinking only of ourselves, our wants, our needs, our pleasures and screw anyone who's not us....that is the face of the beast of which I speak.

Yea, ok, that makes sense.
Sometimes its impossible to understand how people are capable of commiting such acts.

I know u werent trying to be highbrow, it just went over my head for a moment.
I have dumb moments.
Probably too much ****.

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 10:59 AM
What is your profession, if you don't mind me asking?

Part-Time On-Air Personality (DJ) at two stations.
Public Affairs Director at two others.......I'm in charge of the Public file and making sure the stations meet their FCC requirements concerning addressing public issues.

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Yea, ok, that makes sense.
Sometimes its impossible to understand how people are capable of commiting such acts.

I know u werent trying to be highbrow, it just went over my head for a moment.
I have dumb moments.
Probably too much ****.

:lol1: It'll do it. :D

Exige Jr
10-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Violent ****.
Your on a different train of thought than me...

What are we banning, violence or ****?

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Your on a different train of thought than me...

What are we banning, violence or ****?

Violence in ****.

Don't worry, we're not going after regular tossing off material......just stuff rapists or would-be/potential rapists would "get-off" too.

Exige Jr
10-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Violence in ****.

Don't worry, we're not going after regular tossing off material......just stuff rapists or would-be/potential rapists would "get-off" too.
Ah ok so now you have answered my question. We are banning violence... well there are already laws on violence. So we arent really banning anything are we?

Oh yeah and btw, I dont need someone to dictate to me that watching some form of sexual act is wrong. The only instance when they can do that is when kids are involved.

So no, we shouldnt ban anything. Everything that needs to be banned is already covered in common law. Everything else... keep it.

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Ah ok so now you have answered my question. We are banning violence... well there are already laws on violence. So we arent really banning anything are we?

Oh yeah and btw, I dont need someone to dictate to me that watching some form of sexual act is wrong. The only instance when they can do that is when kids are involved.

So no, we shouldnt ban anything. Everything that needs to be banned is already covered in common law. Everything else... keep it.

1. No need for the chip on you shoulder. Your opinon is both equally valued and no more important than anyone elses.

2. Common law is far from perfect as society is far from perfect, so there is always room for improvement. Anything that stands still is passed by.

Exige Jr
10-04-2006, 03:19 PM
1. No need for the chip on you shoulder. Your opinon is both equally valued and no more important than anyone elses.

2. Common law is far from perfect as society is far from perfect, so there is always room for improvement. Anything that stands still is passed by.
So you're in favour of banning violent ****. Are you in favour of banning violent movies?

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 03:23 PM
So you're in favour of banning violent ****. Are you in favour of banning violent movies?

Yes to violent ****...not S&M, just rape ****, for lack of a better way of putting it.

And violence in regular movies could be reduced. Graphicness isn't necessary to get a point across and could be detrimental to the audience over the long haul.....and has been.

Exige Jr
10-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Yes to violent ****...not S&M, just rape ****, for lack of a better way of putting it.

And violence in regular movies could be reduced. Graphicness isn't necessary to get a point across and could be detrimental to the audience over the long haul.....and has been.
So we would have less violent movies and no rape **** under your administration. Ok then how about the gun laws in America. How would you change those?

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 03:35 PM
So we would have less violent movies and no rape **** under your administration. Ok then how about the gun laws in America. How would you change those?

Well, that's a little off topc; but since you asked:

1. Mandatory psychological evaluations for any would-be gun owner.

2. Certain firearms banned from private ownership, as there is no need for hunters or anyone non-military or non-police to have fully automatic weapons, like military issued-weaponary.

Why: That stuff is overkill. All you need is somethin to protect yourself and your family.

platinummatt!
10-04-2006, 07:10 PM
I thought autos were illegal

platinummatt!
10-04-2006, 07:10 PM
as in machine guns.

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 07:22 PM
as in machine guns.

Exact weapon classes aren't my strong suit, Matt, in all honesty. I'm speaking in general.

Exige Jr
10-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Well, that's a little off topc; but since you asked:

1. Mandatory psychological evaluations for any would-be gun owner.

2. Certain firearms banned from private ownership, as there is no need for hunters or anyone non-military or non-police to have fully automatic weapons, like military issued-weaponary.

Why: That stuff is overkill. All you need is somethin to protect yourself and your family.
So everyone is allowed a gun, but arent allowed to watch "violent ****" or any violent movies. The plot thickens.

platinummatt!
10-04-2006, 07:30 PM
coming from the guy who wont go down to camden to get the strangers out the park

Dirt E Gomez
10-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Actors and actresses. I don't believe in turning opinions and taste into law... which is what they're doing.

The whole the videos cause rape or don't cause rape is moot... It's just like saying violent and angry teens are more likely to play games liek GTA. It's not that GTA made them that way but GTA happens to appeal to them more.

At the same time.... would a true blue rapist be turned on by actresses pretending to be raped? I don't think so. It's kinda the same way that I'm completely ok with watching violent movies and war epics but snuff films are something I have never and will never watch voluntarily.

K-DOGG
10-04-2006, 07:31 PM
So everyone is allowed a gun, but arent allowed to watch "violent ****" or any violent movies. The plot thickens.

:pat: Ahh, boy. *sighs*

Exige Jr
10-04-2006, 07:35 PM
:pat: Ahh, boy. *sighs*
I would suggest to you sir, that your logic is completely muddled and your decision to be in favour of banning violent **** was impulsive rather than well thought out.

Like trying to kill a flower, you need to kill the root.

For this problem you need to kill the root. The root is not the final product. The root is education and standards. Along with respect and awareness.

Rockin'
10-05-2006, 02:09 AM
I would suggest to you sir, that your logic is completely muddled and your decision to be in favour of banning violent **** was impulsive rather than well thought out.

For this problem you need to kill the root. The root is not the final product. The root is education and standards. Along with respect and awareness.

Have you even used your root yet, yes the root is all about education and standards. First educating yourself on how to use your root and then awaiting your graded standard as she catches her breathe. I will always be aware that I must respect her the same as you should respect your root.

A kid with crayons tells the grown man how the world works. The man looks down with a puzzled look upon his face and pats the kid upon his head with a smile. "Oh, I see."

Rockin':boxing:

LoftyDog
10-05-2006, 03:04 AM
bestiality needs to be banned. its the sickest thing in this world right now besides xcaret.

Just remember...its illegal to have sex with an animal and to have sex with a dead human...but not illegal to have sex with a dead animal.

leff
10-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Actors and actresses. I don't believe in turning opinions and taste into law... which is what they're doing.

The whole the videos cause rape or don't cause rape is moot... It's just like saying violent and angry teens are more likely to play games liek GTA. It's not that GTA made them that way but GTA happens to appeal to them more.

At the same time.... would a true blue rapist be turned on by actresses pretending to be raped? I don't think so. It's kinda the same way that I'm completely ok with watching violent movies and war epics but snuff films are something I have never and will never watch voluntarily.

well said, in fact whan **** was legalized the rape rate dropped, cause than many poteniall rapers would sit home an mastubate instead off the real thing

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 11:14 AM

There's no muddling here.

Look, I know you're a ****y kid, full of self-confidence and such...and that's good; but don't let it blind your logic.

A gun can be used for protection, a violent **** tape can not. You're British, if memory serves me correctly, and from what I remember guns are banned in England the the rest of the U.K., correct? I don't know how this affects your reasoning, so I won't presume. However, in this country, we do have the Constitutional right to bear arms; and I have no intention of going against that because you never know what could happen.....which would tie in with your whole "education and root" schpiel.

As far as rather or not my decision is well thought out or impulsive, I assure you it's the former. Freedom of expression is one thing; but you don't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater. Having a woman filmed either being raped or pretending to be really raped, not some fantasical "ravaged by a sexy stranger" thing, I mean, violent, hard core, rape!! for the purpose of sexual stimulation is just plain warped and no good can come from it. While it is true, that those who have a good moral foundation and upbringing and education on such matter will more than likely be disgusted and apalled by such a colaberation, there is always that 1% who is psychologically damaged in some way that finds such footage extremely arrousing and exciting.

Does wathing a tape of a woman raped make you a rapist? No; but if you are turned on by it, that should tell you something about yourself.....that sex is about power and control and domination and that it turns you on to see a helpless woman battle futilly against her will to save herself, only to be overcome by a physically stronger, brutally violent, and coldly unsympathetic counter-part. That is not healthy.

As I elaborated on in an earlier post, while viewing violent ****, such as I described, does not make you a rapist, it feeds your appetitie....temporarily. While there is the possibility that some will get off to such material and never have the courage or desire to act out their fantasies on others, there are several who would find the courage, the will, and the way. And, in the end, there would be a victim where without the encouragement of such stimulation their might not have been one. That is enough for me.

I am not a proponent of censorship in most cases as I believe in the freedom of expression and speach, however, I also am not naive enough to believe that sending the wrong message has no effect over time. Just as our society, (American) has gradually seen an escalation in school and teen violence concurrently with an increase in violence on film and tv, I can see where violent **** could plant the "right" seed in an impressionable young mind, from which a damnable fruit could grow.

In any large society, steps must be taken to keep chaos and havoc from ruling and order in place. And, with every new piece of knowledge that is acquired as to the origins of "problems" that that society shares, it is the responsibility of lawmakers to use that knowledge to shut those "problems" down.....and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It is far easier to sow good seeds, to use your analogy, than it is to clean up after a storm. The current legal system is as wholly inept at prevention of future transgressions after incarceration as it does not focus on reform.....ergo something needs to be changed.

I could go on; but you get my point.......fix it before it has a chance to break if you know what's going to happen from past studies. Don't study and do nothing....do something; be proactive.....ban violent **** and make it more difficult for these misfits to feed their habbit and further deteriorate their moral structure.

platinummatt!
10-05-2006, 11:49 AM
explain the difference between the violent one and the stranger one.

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 11:51 AM
explain the difference between the violent one and the stranger one.

What do you mean, Matt?

platinummatt!
10-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Get me some **** to explain lmao. No well whats the difference

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Get me some **** to explain lmao. No well whats the difference

Okay. Well, normal **** is essentially unrealistic fantasy situations where women are just as horny and ready to go as the men....essentially sluts, for all intents an purposes. Most **** flicks are geared towards male fantasy....she does him in a bar, by the pool, on the hood of his car, essentially everywhere you would want to have sex, she does too....and she is your willing "sex slave" for all intents and purposes....unless the film is appealing to the fantasy that women actually take the initiative for a change. :lol1: There's basically something for everyone; but it's all consentual, in the end.

With violent ****......it's a reenactment of a rape, where the woman doesn't want to have sex; but the man...or woman, I guess....makes her anyway by force. (these are the types of films I am adamantly opposed to)

platinummatt!
10-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Wtf is the difference between the stranger advantage taking and rape!?
I jacked off to your post by the way seeing as it was directed to me joke lol.

Velour
10-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Violent **** rules!

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Wtf is the difference between the stranger advantage taking and rape!?
I jacked off to your post by the way seeing as it was directed to me joke lol.

...oh, Stranger taking advantage would essentially be a woman fantasy, where she is willing. Some mysterious cat, like in those Romance novels....Fabio, etc.....comes in and finds the lonely damsel, who's husband is cheating on her, if she has one...or he's a bore, or she's alone, and "rescues her from here lonliness with a night of passion, etc., etc., etc.

platinummatt!
10-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I see well ok. I know a girl ( me ex girl friend ) who watched rape ****. it was a fantasy of hers

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 12:16 PM
I see well ok. I know a girl ( me ex girl friend ) who watched rape ****. it was a fantasy of hers

...then she's got issues.

platinummatt!
10-05-2006, 12:19 PM
possibly, but shes not the only girl who likes it.

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 01:15 PM
possibly, but shes not the only girl who likes it.

...and she sure isn't the only girl with "issues". :lol1:

Oh, I need to stop. :D

platinummatt!
10-05-2006, 01:24 PM
lol.........

The Noose
10-05-2006, 05:00 PM
The most interesting **** ive seen is where the girl is interviewed before the sex, and is being asked personal questions about her family and home life.
The sexy smile and 'slut persona' starts to fall away, and the **** star alter ego reveals the real person. The girl who ****s strangers for money on camera.
She often starts to cry, and just wants to get on with sex.

Its uncomfortable to watch, but facinating because with **** all u ever see is the **** star. She would rather be ****ed by a bunch of men than have to talk about herself.
Its like the slightly sadistic interviewer is trying to reach the real person, and break through her tough fake slutty exterior.
And theyre not happy girls.

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 05:07 PM
The most interesting **** ive seen is where the girl is interviewed before the sex, and is being asked personal questions about her family and home life.
The sexy smile and 'slut persona' starts to fall away, and the **** star alter ego reveals the real person. The girl who ****s strangers for money on camera.
She often starts to cry, and just wants to get on with sex.

Its uncomfortable to watch, but facinating because with **** all u ever see is the **** star. She would rather be ****ed by a bunch of men than have to talk about herself.
Its like the slightly sadistic interviewer is trying to reach the real person, and break through her tough fake slutty exterior.
And theyre not happy girls.

Great post, Bobby. Great post.

Exige Jr
10-05-2006, 07:38 PM
There's no muddling here.

Look, I know you're a ****y kid, full of self-confidence and such...and that's good; but don't let it blind your logic.

A gun can be used for protection, a violent **** tape can not. You're British, if memory serves me correctly, and from what I remember guns are banned in England the the rest of the U.K., correct? I don't know how this affects your reasoning, so I won't presume. However, in this country, we do have the Constitutional right to bear arms; and I have no intention of going against that because you never know what could happen.....which would tie in with your whole "education and root" schpiel.

As far as rather or not my decision is well thought out or impulsive, I assure you it's the former. Freedom of expression is one thing; but you don't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater. Having a woman filmed either being raped or pretending to be really raped, not some fantasical "ravaged by a sexy stranger" thing, I mean, violent, hard core, rape!! for the purpose of sexual stimulation is just plain warped and no good can come from it. While it is true, that those who have a good moral foundation and upbringing and education on such matter will more than likely be disgusted and apalled by such a colaberation, there is always that 1% who is psychologically damaged in some way that finds such footage extremely arrousing and exciting.

Does wathing a tape of a woman raped make you a rapist? No; but if you are turned on by it, that should tell you something about yourself.....that sex is about power and control and domination and that it turns you on to see a helpless woman battle futilly against her will to save herself, only to be overcome by a physically stronger, brutally violent, and coldly unsympathetic counter-part. That is not healthy.

As I elaborated on in an earlier post, while viewing violent ****, such as I described, does not make you a rapist, it feeds your appetitie....temporarily. While there is the possibility that some will get off to such material and never have the courage or desire to act out their fantasies on others, there are several who would find the courage, the will, and the way. And, in the end, there would be a victim where without the encouragement of such stimulation their might not have been one. That is enough for me.

I am not a proponent of censorship in most cases as I believe in the freedom of expression and speach, however, I also am not naive enough to believe that sending the wrong message has no effect over time. Just as our society, (American) has gradually seen an escalation in school and teen violence concurrently with an increase in violence on film and tv, I can see where violent **** could plant the "right" seed in an impressionable young mind, from which a damnable fruit could grow.

In any large society, steps must be taken to keep chaos and havoc from ruling and order in place. And, with every new piece of knowledge that is acquired as to the origins of "problems" that that society shares, it is the responsibility of lawmakers to use that knowledge to shut those "problems" down.....and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It is far easier to sow good seeds, to use your analogy, than it is to clean up after a storm. The current legal system is as wholly inept at prevention of future transgressions after incarceration as it does not focus on reform.....ergo something needs to be changed.

I could go on; but you get my point.......fix it before it has a chance to break if you know what's going to happen from past studies. Don't study and do nothing....do something; be proactive.....ban violent **** and make it more difficult for these misfits to feed their habbit and further deteriorate their moral structure.
Did you just try and justify guns and then tell people they cant watch violent ****?

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Did you just try and justify guns and then tell people they cant watch violent ****?

Didn't try...I succeeded....and didnt' say "can't", suggested against.

Exige Jr
10-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Didn't try...I succeeded....and didnt' say "can't", suggested against.
Cant is the same thing. If you were in power you would impliment your opinion on everyone, so you would effectively stop them from doing those things, because its "not healthy". Not healthy in your opinion...

Like Gomez said, dont bring personal preference into decisions like these. Especially when its over a freedom to do what you want issue.

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Cant is the same thing. If you were in power you would impliment your opinion on everyone, so you would effectively stop them from doing those things, because its "not healthy". Not healthy in your opinion...

Like Gomez said, dont bring personal preference into decisions like these. Especially when its over a freedom to do what you want issue.

Well, it doesn't work like that in a democracy; but if you want to use that scnario, then, yeah....I would....based on psychological studies....cause and effect.

Exige Jr
10-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Well, it doesn't work like that in a democracy; but if you want to use that scnario, then, yeah....I would....based on psychological studies....cause and effect.
Based on common sense gun accessability equates to higher gun crime rates. Case: England vs America. But you wouldnt ban that... thats a bigger vice to society.

Im disagreeing on principle with you here. You cant dictate to people what they can and cant watch or say or any of that stuff. Period.

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Based on common sense gun accessability equates to higher gun crime rates. Case: England vs America. But you wouldnt ban that... thats a bigger vice to society.

Im disagreeing on principle with you here. You cant dictate to people what they can and cant watch or say or any of that stuff. Period.

Which is why you can say **** on national televion, obviously.

Exige Jr
10-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Which is why you can say **** on national televion, obviously.
And thats how it should remain.

K-DOGG
10-05-2006, 08:55 PM
And thats how it should remain.

:thinking: You missed the irony, completely.....didn't you?

.........to clarify......you can't. :unitedsta

Hence, my point. :fing02:

Thank you, and good night. :D

The Noose
10-06-2006, 09:03 AM
:thinking: You missed the irony, completely.....didn't you?

.........to clarify......you can't. :unitedsta

Hence, my point. :fing02:

Thank you, and good night. :D

Excellent use of smilies.

How does Exige manage to turn everything into a grudge match?

* FeistyWench *
10-06-2006, 10:28 AM
this thread is just disturbing :ugh:

platinummatt!
10-06-2006, 11:18 AM
You can say **** on national television. lol. Sorry. I

The Noose
10-06-2006, 11:31 AM
You can say **** on national television. lol. Sorry. I

Maybe in the UK.
Thank Jehova.

platinummatt!
10-06-2006, 11:33 AM
national tv after 9 a clock you can I think.

The Noose
10-06-2006, 12:02 PM
national tv after 9 a clock you can I think.

Yea. Before then u can only say 'Fudge' and 'Poo'.

K-DOGG
10-06-2006, 02:24 PM
In the states, you can say "ass, damn, hell, *****..depending upon context, *****-depending upon context," and that's about it.

****, ****, cunt, ****, mother****er, piss, *****.....I think that's correct; these, I believe, were the original "7 Dirty Words" as outlined by George Carlin.

I should have rephrased, I suppose: You can say these words on national television in the U.S.......but you can only say them once. ;)

platinummatt!
10-06-2006, 02:26 PM
lmao. what about Bollocks,

K-DOGG
10-06-2006, 02:36 PM
lmao. what about Bollocks,

"bollocks" is a British coloquialism....it's not even a word here in the States, so the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) has no problem airing it....cause, for the most part...outside of British sitcoms which are rebroadcast.....no one uses it.

platinummatt!
10-06-2006, 02:40 PM
I know what I say when I go on usa tv

Exige Jr
10-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Little cultural difference there.

Here the word **** is always said on tv, I guess in America its not.

platinummatt!
10-06-2006, 04:15 PM
they have guns but they cant say **** on tv

K-DOGG
10-06-2006, 05:08 PM
they have guns but they cant say **** on tv

LOL!!!! Valid point, there Matt. I'm the first to admit that Americans can be a little screwy when it comes to morals on certain things.

Sex bad/violence good.......go figure.

K-DOGG
10-06-2006, 05:14 PM
However, in defence of the guns issue.......America is a country that was born in violence and was a wilderness (pardons to the Native Americans, here) when our forefathers arrived. Lot's of wild animals and "strange" peoples. Also, remember, when our Constitution was originally written, we had just finished a Revolution against our former government....you guys. So, the people who rose up against our former government were the ones who wrote the constitution and they wanted to make sure that the citizens of this new nation were alway prepared to take up arms and revolt should we feel the need to defend our personal freedoms that we had fought so hard for.......an armed people are a people not easily controlled or abused.

So, that's why we have guns, that's why all of us (those with criminal records not withstanding) have the right to own guns. Personally, I don't have a gun and don't want one; but I do find comfort in knowing that should I ever feel the need to get one, I have the right to do so.

leff
10-08-2006, 10:23 PM
However, in defence of the guns issue.......America is a country that was born in violence and was a wilderness (pardons to the Native Americans, here) when our forefathers arrived. Lot's of wild animals and "strange" peoples. Also, remember, when our Constitution was originally written, we had just finished a Revolution against our former government....you guys. So, the people who rose up against our former government were the ones who wrote the constitution and they wanted to make sure that the citizens of this new nation were alway prepared to take up arms and revolt should we feel the need to defend our personal freedoms that we had fought so hard for.......an armed people are a people not easily controlled or abused.

So, that's why we have guns, that's why all of us (those with criminal records not withstanding) have the right to own guns. Personally, I don't have a gun and don't want one; but I do find comfort in knowing that should I ever feel the need to get one, I have the right to do so.

the society as we now it in europe was built upp on viloence, europe has a far more violent history than us, but for some reason we dont have a habbit off shooting each other.....maybe just maybe cus the avergae joe here dont have a gun

LoftyDog
10-09-2006, 12:25 AM
the society as we now it in europe was built upp on viloence, europe has a far more violent history than us, but for some reason we dont have a habbit off shooting each other.....maybe just maybe cus the avergae joe here dont have a gun

It is true that Europes history is more violent but its history goes back much farther than the US's. I think that most people don't have guns in the US (im not sure of the statitsic though), and much of the crime is committed with illegal guns. Because of what the founding fathers experianced, they put things in the constitution to protect the people from what they perceived as flaws, like the right to bear arms, separation of powers, etc. It is difficult to compare the US's history to most, if not all, European nations because the history is so different.

K-DOGG
10-09-2006, 11:11 AM

To be for sure, Europe has had a more violent past than the U.S. for sheer longevity's sake; and with WWI and WWII being fought in people's backyards, it that violence is far more personal.

However, I would suggest to you that it is because of the extremely personal nature of this "extreme violence", which is still in recent memory, that has had the opposite psychological effect on Europeans. Your parents and grand-parents saw the horrors of War first hand, and want no more of it, whereas with Americans, only the Civil War has been fought amongst the bulk of us, so the horrors of war are not as clearly imbedded within our memories or minds. When the U.S., which is a young country, has gone to war, most of the time, the damage was done to others....other's "felt our wrath", so to speak; and while we felt the effects of war through the return of the body bags with our young men and women within.....it's not as poignant as seeing people die outside your window.

You not having guns is more of an example of the positive reaction to the echoes of war, whereas Americans have no such scar to heal from, save for events that happened nearly 150 years ago.....that's why there was such a violent/patriotic reaction to 9-11. That was the first time ANYTHING ever happened like that to us......not this close to home....not since Pearl Harbor.

Just something to think about. The mindset of the people has much to do with how it was formed: Cause and Effect, you see.

Also, as someone else alluded to, there are so many illegal guns floating around in the U.S., that if guns or all firearms were deamed illegal, the innocent/non-criminal element would be at the mercy of the criminal element at this point in time. Could that be cleared up with aggressive pursuit by law enforcement?

Never in a true sense, no. People who want guns will always find them.....which is why I'm glad my Country's forefathers had the forethought to give me the right to own my own...for my protection agaisnt wild animals, wild men, and wild governments....if need be.

leff
10-09-2006, 11:31 AM
that we dont shoot each other cause we remeber the world wars is kinda illogical, the most violent emmigrants here are from countries like somalia what is at war as we speak.

they are used to violence and hence they are far more violent than we are.

that the avergae european dont have a gun is cause off laws not because we remeber the war

K-DOGG
10-09-2006, 11:36 AM
that we dont shoot each other cause we remeber the world wars is kinda illogical, the most violent emmigrants here are from countries like somalia what is at war as we speak.

they are used to violence and hence they are far more violent than we are.

that the avergae european dont have a gun is cause off laws not because we remeber the war

Right. And who, do you think, wrote those laws?

K-DOGG
10-09-2006, 12:03 PM
There's no real "right" or "wrong" on this issue, Jeff. It's a matter of opinion and cultural pedigree, so to speak. We are a product of our environments; and our environments are composed of not only our immediate surroundings, but also the teachings and attitudes that have been passed down from previous generations and the point of view that our forefathers had towards their environments and the governments that ruled them or that they ruled.

With time, all things eventually morph or change; but time is the key...and the direction a society grows has much to do with where it's roots lay. An oak tree can no more produce pine cones than an apple tree can produce oranges. Europe is a completely different environment/culture than is the contitnental United States, or North America which is comprised of an amalgum of peoples and cultures, merging together as best we can. Does Europe now have more immigrants than native Europeans? I don't know; but the odds are the original European base people are still the majority, whereas America's original people are all but forgotten these days, making the decendants of the formerly foreign cultures the majoriy.

Attitudes have origins....find those origins; and you have a far better chance of understanding the present people and their thoughts. Do some Amercians want guns to be banned? Of course they do. Are they right? Depends.

In the end, a gun is a tool and is used the way the holder desires. If he desires to take another human life, he can. If he desires to hunt some deer or quail or duck or whatever and put food on the table, he can do that as well. If he wants to defend himself and his family from a crazy person who has invaded his home or an invading foreign army with several of his fellow citizens, he is capable of doing that. If his government betrays him and tries to diminsish his rights and reduce him to a slave of the system and try to return him to essential serfdom, he can fight back and choose to die fighting for his God-given rights than live in slavery without them.

It's all about choice, for a gun has no conscious, no motive, no purpose.....other than the purpose of the man/woman holding it. It is not evil, nor an instrument of evil unless the holder has evil in his heart....in which case, the evil can just as easily be carried out by other means. While it is true that it is easier to pull a trigger than it is to cut a man's throat, it still boils down to what's inside the man.

I don't have a gun. Don't want one. But; if I did have one, odds are I wouldn't go on a killing rampage because it is not in me.

Earlier, I had suggested psychological evaluations for all would-be gun-owners; and I still think this is the way to go, for it is an exact way to determine the probability of the man/woman missusing the gun. If they are found wanting in psychological make-up, they don't get the priveledge of owning a gun. That way, guns are in the hands of rational, sane people.....and maybe someday, some distant day, we will no longer need them at all; but that day will not come in your or my life-time.

leff
10-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Right. And who, do you think, wrote those laws?

politicans........ so whats your point? that europeans politicians understand that the average shouldnt have a gun?

and si leff not jeff

oh and btw do you think guns should be banned?

K-DOGG
10-09-2006, 01:17 PM
politicans........ so whats your point? that europeans politicians understand that the average shouldnt have a gun?

and si leff not jeff

oh and btw do you think guns should be banned?

My point?....reread my last post.

Do I think they should be banned?

Not at this time, no.

hemichromis
10-09-2006, 03:27 PM
there are two schools of thought on this topic

A. violent **** is an outlet for those people with such urges decreasing the likelyhood of the person performing such an act on a person

B. Violent **** will feed such urges leading to an increase is related fantasies and an increased risk of violent sexual urges

violent **** is nasty but because of A i wouldn't say it should be banned

jack_the_rippuh
10-23-2006, 10:12 AM
The violent ****os are sometimes a little over the top, but you gotta love the ones where the chick is willing to do anything.
I watched one where the chick comes in and she's arguing with her brother and her brother says, "You're sucha slut. You can't tell me one guy who didn't **** you." She replies, "I'm not a slut. I never let you **** me."
He then forces her down to her knees and begins making her suck his ****, through the movie he makes her admit that she's a slut and he spits on her face. She begs for him to nail her everytime he tells her too and at one part of the video he even asks her, "You want to lick my ass?" She says yes, but that's not good enough for him. He wants her to tell him that she wants to lick his ass. She says "I want to lick your dirty ass." In the most sexiest voice ever. The chick in the **** wasn't even that great looking, but the fact that she was such a slut made it so good.

eazy_mas
10-26-2006, 11:38 AM
anyway most of the **** stuff is disrespectful to women and man.

blockhead
10-26-2006, 11:55 AM
i like degrading ****. the more gruesome the better. like when a chick is getting her head stuffed in the toilet while taking it hard in the ass. hot **** right there.:luvbed: :luvbed:

now thats romance for ya

FeelTheA-Force
10-26-2006, 12:35 PM
does that mean, hellfiresex.com is banned ???

Papa Ace
10-26-2006, 12:56 PM
is **** banned in pakistan?

MANGLER
01-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Different strokes for different folks. If people are willin to do that ****, somebody out there will be willin to pay and watch it.