View Full Version : Johnny Nelson bails out

col Blake
09-24-2006, 06:06 AM
Is their anybody out there who is'nt suprised that Johnny Nelson has quit the ring. We new he never wanted to fight Enzo Maccarinelli, he has hand picked his oppnents for most of his career, the odd time he did step up he was involved in the most boring snooze fests you could ever watch, could it be the David Haye, Maccarinelli factor made up his mind, I wonder if he was due to fight Carl Thompson he would still have called it a day, i think not, British legend now thats a joke.

The Raging Bull
09-24-2006, 06:13 AM
I agree that he didn't want to fight Enzo Maccarinelli and this is probably the main reason he retired.

Why couldn't he just show some balls :nonono:

Toddy
09-24-2006, 06:18 AM
i think nelson needs to grow some and live up to bein the good boxer he would have been

PATO 1
09-24-2006, 08:38 AM
are you ****in kiddin me

nelson was ready to fight him months ago until he pulled cruciate ligaments, then he was told by doctors never 2 fight again, but he still opened a training camp up to fight macarinelli, but for the 8th time in 4years got injured

Cletus Funk
09-24-2006, 11:27 AM
It's got **** all to do with Enzo, Nelson's heart hasn't been in it for a while. He should have retired 2 years ago.

LiLHopkins
09-24-2006, 12:51 PM
nelson barely pulled out the SD in his last fight.