View Full Version : MMA on ESPN last night

Gracie Austin
12-06-2002, 12:14 PM
any one catch it?

James Fulton
12-06-2002, 12:21 PM
It angered me greatly. I liked how it was on TV, but the brutality aspect that they portrayed was horrible. Showing the underground fights was even dumber. I am extremely upset with ESPN. Dana White is pissed off too...

TheBull
12-06-2002, 12:30 PM
complete bull****

child supreme
12-06-2002, 03:05 PM
really complete bull****.

VulgarTheClown
12-06-2002, 04:11 PM
not all complete bull****. The begining was great but it left you with a bad taste in your mouth for the sport ending the show negatively.

that pissed me off.

DOGGx0
12-06-2002, 04:57 PM
i missed it. if anyone else did, here are the next showings and news info:

Outside The Lines will report on ultimate fighting - described as "mixed martial arts" by its followers and called "human ****fighting" by it critics - as it attempts to carve its niche in American sports culture. The one-hour special will air TONIGHT - Thursday, Dec. 5 at 7 p.m. ET, and re-air Dec. 7 at 11 p.m. on ESPN2, and Dec. 11 at 4 a.m. and 3 p.m. on ESPN.

"Outside the Lines - Ultimate Fighting: Spectacle or Sport?" will present insight into the large (UFC) and small organizations (SportFighting) within the sport, profile fighters, examine the violence, and document illegal fighting in underground "fight clubs." Ultimate fighting includes elements of Greco-Roman wrestling, Marquis of Queensbury prizefighting rules, and multiple disciplines of martial arts dating back centuries.