View Full Version : what about Kerr vs Tank?

Gracie Austin
12-06-2002, 11:13 AM
I think this would be a good fight to watch.

James Fulton
12-06-2002, 11:22 AM
I think Kerr would demolish Tank. Kerr would take him down and pound away...

Gracie Austin
12-06-2002, 11:23 AM
yea, but it would be fun to watch.

James Fulton
12-06-2002, 11:24 AM
I agree.

KimuraMan
12-06-2002, 01:40 PM
Tank charges, Kerr double legs, Lays on Tank. Rears up and punches, Take eats a couple holds on to Kerr. Round ends. Round 2 starts same thing. I dont think it would be very entertaining, Kind of like Kerr Vs Vov minus the few bombs Igor landed and the knee's at the end pretty dull fight. Just my opinion maybe some people like watching Kerr lay ontop of strikers, good strategy by him but not very exciting usually.

seldomTap
12-07-2002, 07:52 AM
I think Kimuraman could be right...Kerr wouldn't want to get into a stand up brawl with Tank, he is a pretty intelligent fighter as he plays/played to his strengths a lot.

It could be a pretty bad bit of match making entertainment wise

KimuraMan
12-07-2002, 11:31 PM
Entertainment wise, No it would be horrible to watch unless Tank dropped him in the opening moments of the fight, but Kerr's takedown is way to good for Tank to be able to defend. Kerr would win by points, in what would possibly be a very boring typical Kerr match up. I'd like to see Kerr go against another top grappler and see how he would fair without being able to lay and pray the whole fight. I give Kerr credit where it is due though, he has had some pretty memorable fights atleest in my mind. Like when he knocked out that trash talking army pit fighting expert with his "RIP" fighting system, that was funny when Kerr Ripped his knee right up into his jaw and knocked him out cold.

seldomTap
12-08-2002, 02:09 AM
Ranger Stott was before his time...

His ideas can work, but he didn't really get to show them much huh...

You are spot on, Kerr vs a good grappler would be a good fight, but finding a grappler of that weight that would be a decent match, all I can think of is Nog...and I don't think Nog would have too many problems right now with him...he handled Coleman pretty well...

KimuraMan
12-08-2002, 10:51 AM
Maybe Kerr Vs Ricco Rodriuez would be a good match up. I'd like to see that one, Kerr is a waste on anyone who is mainly a striker.

seldomTap
12-08-2002, 07:23 PM
Would be a good fight to see, I would lean toward Ricco in this one also due to his sub skills which I think would be better than Kerrs.

It would be a very clean fight also I imagine as they appear to be good friends

HULK
12-11-2002, 04:04 AM
Tank is out... Kerr would slam him over and over again...