View Full Version : Wife beating

BrooklynBomber
09-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Something that I noticed about myself lately. I cant see women get hurt by a man, does not matter if its a show or movie or anything, I cant normally react to a woman get hurt, I always get really angry or upset, even though I perfectly well now its not real. Anyone knows any psychological reasons for it?

!!Captain
09-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Something that I noticed about myself lately. I cant see women get hurt by a man, does not matter if its a show or movie or anything, I cant normally react to a woman get hurt, I always get really angry or upset, even though I perfectly well now its not real. Anyone knows any psychological reasons for it?
You have a need to protect a girl from the outside world. Your overreaction means that you either don't have somebody to protect or that you're not happy in your relationship.

K-DOGG
09-19-2006, 05:08 PM

was your mother or some woman/girl close to you, or who used to be close to you abused?

* FeistyWench *
09-19-2006, 05:14 PM
have you always been that way or is it a recent change?
how were you brought up? were you taught that a man should never hit a woman when growing up or just the opposite - growing up, did you witness women being abused?

* FeistyWench *
09-19-2006, 05:15 PM
i am the exact same way when i see children being abused (in real life or in movies). :mad: :boxing:

badblood
09-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Sometimes these chics needs a good slap in the face just to keep them in line. I have never seen nothing wrong with slapping a chic around if she deserves it.

j/k :p

BrooklynBomber
09-19-2006, 08:11 PM
have you always been that way or is it a recent change?
how were you brought up? were you taught that a man should never hit a woman when growing up or just the opposite - growing up, did you witness women being abused?
Well, I was never braught up in a way that man should never hit a woman due to the fact that in my family, a man never hit a woman and we did not even discuss it, because it was that obvious.
To be honest, I was always against men hitting women or children, but lately I really started overreacting. I was very surprised myself, because we never had any violent acts at home(besides me getting slapped around a few times, but thats nothing). So I am just very confused, a lot of stuff that I did not care before(or did not care much)I started overreacting for.
I will prolly see a shrink soon.

BrooklynBomber
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
And also, I am not in a relationship anymore, it was good while it lasted, but when a girl leaves to the middle of a nowhere to go to private school, I could not really hold her or myself. But we separated rather easily, being good friends and all. Good summer romance it was.

Nacho_Analstain
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
its good that u think that way,all men should think like u

manasah mauler
09-20-2006, 08:29 AM
I was brought up to treat women with respect. Hurt them physically?, I'd never do that.

Exige Jr
09-20-2006, 09:36 AM
I was raised to test their chins.

The Raging Bull
09-20-2006, 09:42 AM
It's good to hear that Brooklyn Bomber. I can't stand seeing men fighting with or hurting women. When I was younger, my step dad used to hit my mum and if he still lived with us now he would be dead.

This is probably why I'm so against it.

Dye
09-20-2006, 03:18 PM
my son of a ***** father would hit my Mom :mad:
if you have read any of my other posts you would know my dad is a sack of **** :mad:

shellroc513
09-20-2006, 03:51 PM
lmfao
Is wayne brady gonna have to smack a ***** ?
I don't agree with men hitting women at all, but when know how to push our buttons because that's all then can do. If a woman could kick out ass, u don't think they would do it. of course they would, especially with all there ****ed up emotions running around. Men should just be beyond it. Make it short, I had a girl, everytime we would fight, cuss me, my family, call me nigg**( she was a jew)left and right man. I use to just straight bugg out, and come close to beating that ass. But I thought about it just like I put it out their previously and just stoped buggin, just ignored her. finally after a couple of fights, she says to me, How come ur not yelling at me or flipin out. Still I just iged her, don't u know that got to her more then me giving in and arguing. Finally the ***** shaped up.

BrooklynBomber
09-20-2006, 05:48 PM
my son of a ***** father would hit my Mom :mad:
if you have read any of my other posts you would know my dad is a sack of **** :mad:
One of my uncles is in jail right now for beating my aunt and assaulting me. I hate wifebeaters almost as much as pedophiles and rapists.

The Noose
09-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Domestic violence is obviously ****ed up, but with some couples its just the way they are.
You know the type, they both scream and yell at each other and it turns ugly. Im thinking "COPS".
Some couples just duke it out. They're both as bad as each other.

Once on the street there was a mother and a teenager arguing about some stupid pointless ****. Then it turned into a fight. The mother should have had the common sense to stfu and not fight with a ****in teenager over some stupid issue.
I ignored them.
Maybe i should have got involved but as the adult she should have known better.
She didnt get beat up, it was broke up by some guy who had to roll around on the ground with them to seperate them.
Just because it was a woman didnt mean i had to get involved.

phallus
09-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Domestic violence is obviously ****ed up, but with some couples its just the way they are.
You know the type, they both scream and yell at each other and it turns ugly. Im thinking "COPS".
Some couples just duke it out. They're both as bad as each other.

Once on the street there was a mother and a teenager arguing about some stupid pointless ****. Then it turned into a fight. The mother should have had the common sense to stfu and not fight with a ****in teenager over some stupid issue.
I ignored them.
Maybe i should have got involved but as the adult she should have known better.
She didnt get beat up, it was broke up by some guy who had to roll around on the ground with them to seperate them.
Just because it was a woman didnt mean i had to get involved.

if u would have got in there, there's a chance they'd both start fighting with u. i've seen ****ed up **** like that

abdiel2k3
09-20-2006, 06:37 PM
winner of best thread title
Lol
got my attention
and i was ready for the laughs to start rollin
but the threads kinda a downer
Lol

GunStar
09-20-2006, 06:44 PM
A man needs to relax once in a while! I only do it once a week! :cool:

BrooklynBomber
09-20-2006, 06:54 PM
winner of best thread title
Lol
got my attention
and i was ready for the laughs to start rollin
but the threads kinda a downer
Lol
Sorry Abdiel.

vidgam
11-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Yes there is a word fo that... Humane

11-25-2006, 11:11 AM
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

Nothing.

You already told that ***** twice.

Just a joke.

rageinme
04-13-2007, 02:59 AM
Any man that hits a female is not a man

mgkirkpatrick
04-13-2007, 05:19 AM

lmao.

but yeah everyone has the right idea. there's nothing right about touching a female. its wrong as ****. i have never seen it happen and could never watch it happen.

7001 i was about to drop that joke you cunt.

The Noose
04-13-2007, 05:20 AM
Any man that hits a female is not a man
Well thank god somone chose to revive this thread.
Excellent post!!!
Really really good stuff right here!
Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

:beerchug: :hail:

abdiel2k3
04-13-2007, 06:57 AM

im no expert
but it seems to me that you get angry everytime u see a women get hit
becuz u feel that those women dont deserve it
u know they did nothin to merit such treatment
and you know that somewhere
in some place
theres a women who does deserve it
and it just makes u so angry
you could....
you could......
beat some random women up
but thats not the right thing is it
cuz ull just continue the cycle
my advice
go find a women who does deserve it
and really lay into her
please
everyone readen this
do your part
http://blogsap.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Dr.Depravity
04-13-2007, 10:46 AM
if u would have got in there, there's a chance they'd both start fighting with u. i've seen ****ed up **** like that

I have a couple friends who are cops. Sometimes they arrest the man for assault, then the woman attacks the cop because she doesn't want him to go to jail.
I stay out of that ****. Ive been burned that way before. I stopped a dude from assaulting his girlfriend or whatever. And then the ***** turned on me. So both were busting my balls for not minding my business.
I'm Feisty though about this kids. Seeing that **** makes me nauseated.

04-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Yup. I stay clear of domestic disputes. It bothers the hell out of me when I see it. I'll call the cops if need be but that's it.

As far as children are concerned, I'll step right in. I can't stand to see that ****. I'll hurt somebody badly for beating a child. I'm not talking a spanking or something like that, all kids need a slap on the ass every now and then. But beating a child is a different story. That **** just infuriates me to no end.

phallus
04-14-2007, 07:00 PM
I have a couple friends who are cops. Sometimes they arrest the man for assault, then the woman attacks the cop because she doesn't want him to go to jail.
I stay out of that ****. Ive been burned that way before. I stopped a dude from assaulting his girlfriend or whatever. And then the ***** turned on me. So both were busting my balls for not minding my business.
I'm Feisty though about this kids. Seeing that **** makes me nauseated.

brooklyn knows all about this ****, he stepped in once when a guy was beating his woman and she punched him in the face with keys in her hand or something and gave the poor dude a permant scar - that's what u get for trying to help, so when i see that **** i stay the **** out of it. it's their problems, not mine

Dr.Depravity
04-19-2007, 11:17 PM
brooklyn knows all about this ****, he stepped in once when a guy was beating his woman and she punched him in the face with keys in her hand or something and gave the poor dude a permant scar - that's what u get for trying to help, so when i see that **** i stay the **** out of it. it's their problems, not mine

I remember that now.

Pancamo
04-27-2007, 03:05 PM
There is some guy who is famous for being a blind skier. he lost his sight when he and his buddy saw a woman being abused by some guys and they broke it up and ended up getting the piss kicked out of em.

wiso2008
04-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Where you abuse when you where little

MANGLER
12-25-2009, 03:37 AM

Basically, you don't think abusin females is right, and you correct.

People who feel that strongly about it might have a precious relationship goin that leads em to bein highly offended at these kinda acts, even fictionally portrayed.

Maybe they know a female who been thru this themselves, or are without a relationship and sickened by guys who got one treatin a woman badly.