View Full Version : What happened to my Yeti Score!!!

Palma
09-20-2004, 05:34 AM
It's gone! My Bloody Pingu score! 1167 replaced by some guy's score in the 900 range. :eek: :mad:

Zhen
09-20-2004, 07:17 PM
I think you meant to say what happened to all our money. That is what's important. Now we can't bet for a while, but you can play video games anyday.

Baki
09-21-2004, 04:45 AM
It's gone! My Bloody Pingu score! 1167 replaced by some guy's score in the 900 range. :eek: :mad:

They reseted all the scores, apparently someone was cheating and getting high scores everywhere... :rolleyes:

so they implemented this new "cheat proof" arcade, so they had to reset all the scores. This'll show that cheating bastard, no more high scores for him. :cool:

and they replaced the cash system with a point system, which is also the new "cheat proof" system.

Palma
09-21-2004, 05:39 AM
They reseted all the scores, apparently someone was cheating and getting high scores everywhere... :rolleyes:

so they implemented this new "cheat proof" arcade, so they had to reset all the scores. This'll show that cheating bastard, no more high scores for him. :cool:

and they replaced the cash system with a point system, which is also the new "cheat proof" system.

Baki!, Is that how you were getting all those high scores?!
Awesome! teach me how to do it too. :D

Baki
09-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Baki!, Is that how you were getting all those high scores?!
Awesome! teach me how to do it too. :D

It's simple, what I do is play until my score is higher than the highest score, then I kill myself in the game. And submit the score. I don't know why people do that, instead they choose to lose before they surpass the high score. :confused:

Winter
09-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Are you the best player, or is there someone better than you?

Baki
09-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Are you the best player, or is there someone better than you?

I'm the worst player, but I'm not sure who the best is. It might be dr_cyn, but I think he cheats.

Winter
09-21-2004, 06:26 PM
You say you are the worst, and Dr. Cynical may be the best. But, I looked at the scores and see you have played the games a lot, and you hold many high scores. Dr. Cynical does not appear to hold many high scores. Either you are the best player and don't want to say it, or there is someone other than Dr. Cynical that is truly the best and you don't want to say that either.

Dr Cynical
09-21-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm the worst player, but I'm not sure who the best is. It might be dr_cyn, but I think he cheats.
Why do you think I cheat?
You have all the high scores.
Ridiculously high scores I might add.

Baki
09-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Why do you think I cheat?
You have all the high scores.
Ridiculously high scores I might add.

If it wasn't you, then who was the one cheating? :confused:
I was j/k Dr. besides, you should take it as
a compliment.

And to Winters- The best may be Tatyana, she beats me in
every game she plays. She doubled my score on
nut nut. Lucky for me, thats the only game she plays. :D

Winter
09-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Baki, from what I have seen, you are the best player. I gave you good Karma.

Dr Cynical
09-22-2004, 12:23 AM
If it wasn't you, then who was the one cheating? :confused:
I was j/k Dr. besides, you should take it as
a compliment.

And to Winters- The best may be Tatyana, she beats me in
every game she plays. She doubled my score on
nut nut. Lucky for me, thats the only game she plays. :D
lol Well I didn't see it as a joke.
That's the thing about typing.
Unless you're using a emoticon or "lol", no one knows that it's a joke.

I think Tatyana cheats.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/DrCynical/emoticons/icon_xp.gif

Palma
09-22-2004, 12:13 PM
It's simple, what I do is play until my score is higher than the highest score, then I kill myself in the game. And submit the score. I don't know why people do that, instead they choose to lose before they surpass the high score. :confused:

You are one tenacious and disciplined game freak bro! I wish I had your patience to sit there and continue until I had the highest score. Best of luck to you in your quest to attain all the high scores.

Baki
09-22-2004, 10:39 PM
You are one tenacious and disciplined game freak bro! I wish I had your patience to sit there and continue until I had the highest score. Best of luck to you in your quest to attain all the high scores.

what patience? :confused: Most of the time I kill myself in the game if it goes on too long.

Alot of games only last a few minutes, so I don't know what you mean by "patience to continue until I had the highest score." I'm patient enough to sit through 2 mins. :D

I only play the games that no one has a score in, or take scores from people that have taken mine. Except for the 4 scores that I took because I wanted to test out the game.

Kman
09-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Let the games begin. :)

Winter
09-23-2004, 06:48 AM
Baki, I want to thank you for what you wrote to me when you gave me good Karma.

baliw_nga
09-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Baki is really good at these games. I tried catching up with him in some games but I just couldnt do it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Baki
09-26-2004, 03:44 AM
Baki is really good at these games. I tried catching up with him in some games but I just couldnt do it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not only did you catch up to me, but you beat me in 2 games. :)

Palma
09-26-2004, 04:34 PM
what patience? :confused: Most of the time I kill myself in the game if it goes on too long.

Alot of games only last a few minutes, so I don't know what you mean by "patience to continue until I had the highest score." I'm patient enough to sit through 2 mins. :D

I only play the games that no one has a score in, or take scores from people that have taken mine. Except for the 4 scores that I took because I wanted to test out the game.

Believe me, you're patient.

baliw_nga
09-28-2004, 08:08 PM
Not only did you catch up to me, but you beat me in 2 games. :)

Hey Baki, do me a favor, dont break your Tetris score. I'll try to break it. :)