View Full Version : creature of habit?

* FeistyWench *
09-18-2006, 06:50 PM
do you like going to the same restaurants and eating the same meal every time you go there or do you like to try different restaurants and different meals/foods?

similarly, for those who do not live at home, are you brand conscious? do you only buy specific brands of foods (picky) or will you buy whatever is available or cheapest (not picky)?

jason100x
09-18-2006, 07:35 PM
No, I'm always mixing it up going to different places. i do have my favorites and if I eat around where I live, I at least have five or six places to go and all are different types of foods. when I go into Manhattan I have my favorites but I also trying places that I haven't been to before. And many times when i do go out I try different things on the menu.

Piggu
09-18-2006, 07:52 PM
I go to a bunch of different places, italian, mexican, indian, thai, and I always order a hamburger. :D

* FeistyWench *
09-18-2006, 08:30 PM
I go to a bunch of different places, italian, mexican, indian, thai, and I always order a hamburger. :D
lmao! :D

a friend of mine will eat anywhere but will only order spaghetti. occassionally he actually orders spaghetti AND meatballs. lol! :D

Piggu
09-18-2006, 08:32 PM
lmao! :D

a friend of mine will eat anywhere but will only order spaghetti. occassionally he actually orders spaghetti AND meatballs. lol! :D
Maybe one day he will put CHEESE on the spaghetti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can only dream. :D

BrooklynBomber
09-18-2006, 08:32 PM
do you like going to the same restaurants and eating the same meal every time you go there or do you like to try different restaurants and different meals/foods?

similarly, for those who do not live at home, are you brand conscious? do you only buy specific brands of foods (picky) or will you buy whatever is available or cheapest (not picky)?
Yeah I usually eat at the same places, the same dishes. Maybe cause I dont care much for food. It has to be good and filling.

jason100x
09-18-2006, 08:53 PM
I have a friend who ONLY gets a plain hamburger, nothing on it, and fries with no ketchup when we go out.

MANGLER
01-04-2010, 02:32 AM

I got a pet entree for pretty much every restaurant I go into. I only change it up when I got a particular taste for sumthin or get a recommendation on a really good meal I ain't had yet.

And I always go for cheap **** or ****'s that's on sale when I go grocery shoppin.