View Full Version : What Wanderlei shouted after his fight with kanehara

Piedra
12-04-2002, 06:15 PM
"Voces me querem seus filhos da puta?Pode vir seu filhos da puta!!!!"

"You want me sons of a *****es? You can get me." maybe this was dedicated to the brazilian top team specially to arona.

He said this to the camera after he finished kanehara.

Purity
12-04-2002, 06:16 PM
by far, the most entertaining fighter in mma

Bad Boy USA
12-04-2002, 08:31 PM
Beats down a tomato can and starts yelling. Bah.

HockeyFighter
12-04-2002, 09:17 PM
Vanderlei rules.

Zen
12-04-2002, 10:50 PM
I love Vanderlei, but I think Tito is the LHW king right now.

seldomTap
12-05-2002, 01:16 AM
[quote:7aa9c2c6e0="Purity"]by far, the most entertaining fighter in mma[/quote:7aa9c2c6e0]

I agree...not the best...but definitely most entertaining.

pål johnsen
12-05-2002, 04:24 AM
he is fun to watch.. and i kinda like the guys personality!!
=)

wondermut
12-05-2002, 04:37 AM
He is a bad bad man!

ParazIT
12-05-2002, 06:19 AM
BBBAAAAAADDD to the bone...

badguy
12-05-2002, 10:03 AM
[quote:075f2ae46f="wondermut"]He is a bad bad man![/quote:075f2ae46f]

What little boys face did you enjoy him kicking in, thats makes him seem so bad to you? I see him as a guy who has lost to the best two fighters he has faced.

wiggert
12-05-2002, 11:20 AM
I think he said that to the guys who raped him in his younger days...........

******t

Mr. Beelzebub
12-05-2002, 12:30 PM
[quote:d69b5bac04="Bad Boy USA"]Beats down a tomato can and starts yelling. Bah.[/quote:d69b5bac04]

OOOOOOKKKK...Kanehara is a tomato can...he beat Jeremy Horn, Dave Menne, KO'ed Valentin Overheem, and went to distance with the giant Ricardo Morais...but you call him a tomato can...

Gracie Austin
12-05-2002, 12:44 PM
the funny thing is he would knock the piss out of anyone calling him a tomato can.

James Fulton
12-05-2002, 03:15 PM
He's also beaten Kazushi Sakuraba, Dan Henderson, Guy Mezger and Bob Schrijber... give me a break. He doesn't choose fighting the no names... although like Beelzebub said, Kanehara isn't a no-name.

badguy
12-05-2002, 04:10 PM
[quote:ca672d8e5b="James Fulton"]He's also beaten Kazushi Sakuraba, Dan Henderson, Guy Mezger and Bob Schrijber... give me a break. He doesn't choose fighting the no names... although like Beelzebub said, Kanehara isn't a no-name.[/quote:ca672d8e5b]

If the fighters in Pride didnt choose who they faught, why didnt pride lineup Sapp/Nog two. Why did nog say he would only fight Sapp again if Pride Paid him 1 Million Dollars. if you think the fighters dont have a say you dont know anything. You are always hearing about fights not happening in Pride because talks broke down. what would there be to talk about if the fighters were required to fight who ever they were told. Schrijber is good not great. Hendo and Sak are both Middleweights. And Guy is a top 20 fighter who is and was on the way down. But he was a very good win. He has lost to tito and Vitor both who were considered top LHW at the time. and since he has won the title you wouldnt know half of the people he has faught unless they were your neighbor. If tito was in his shoes the forums would be lighting him up for being a pu@@y running from the competition ect. Bottom line he has faught Junk since he won the title and his loses were to guys who are considered top LHW. Hendo is ranked in the LHW because he fights there in Pride but he is a natural Middle. But he is a very big win for Silva. his only really. Sak is to small for Him.

Waylander
12-05-2002, 04:34 PM
[quote:90de78abee="badguy"][quote:90de78abee="wondermut"]He is a bad bad man![/quote:90de78abee]

What little boys face did you enjoy him kicking in, thats makes him seem so bad to you? I see him as a guy who has lost to the best two fighters he has faced.[/quote:90de78abee]

Sakuraba does have a boyish face doesnt he?

badguy
12-05-2002, 04:48 PM
ya a little bit. lololo

Aaron Bizarre
12-05-2002, 05:10 PM
I do hate Pride giving him a line of bums. he fights Japanese fighters who if were ever good it was a while back. I doubt Kanehara could face Horn now and walk away with a win. No disrespect to Vanderlei but if he keeps fighting guys he can run through and guys like Ninja and Chuck keep fighting top guys, Vanderlei is gonna be left behind.

He has a ferocious fighting style and ****loads of heart. Rudimar needs to sign him up with fighters of his calibur.

Jay Pan ROKK
12-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Usualy "Filho da Puta" is translated by "Son of a *****, but in fact "Filho da Puta" is much more strong than "Son of a *****".

Puta means whore, a profession not a character.

For example there are whore that are not *****, and there are ***** that are not whore ... while puta/whore are always puta/whore there are good and bad ones but they are all just puta/whore.

Piedra
12-06-2002, 02:17 PM
You are right but everytime wanderlei swears is nothing soft no matter what the translation is.
And kanehara is not a tomato can he has an impressive background just going to the distance with morais and beating jeremy horn says everything, there are just 2 or 3 fighters in the LHW division that are at the level of wanderlei so any other fighter that faces wanderlei may look like a tomato can aside of him.

Jay Pan ROKK
12-08-2002, 10:57 AM
To whow Wanderley was addressing his words to? BTT?

I do not think that Pride will give any non-japanese fighter to Wanderley ... Pride wants some japanese to win over Wanderley, the same feeling that the brazilians once had towards Sakuraba and The Brazilian Killa.

Piedra
12-08-2002, 09:15 PM
Well to be honest I think Arona is fighting him soon but who knows.

VeneTKD
12-09-2002, 03:12 AM
LOl at the people discredting Vanderlei's record. he beat Mike Van Arsdale who is an american wrestler who was doing pretty good before getting beat by vanderlei. Tito did beat SIlva but he did not want none of that standing up. I remember seeing him running away from Silva. He also beat Eugene Jackson, and dilson filho who is a really tough guy. Watch the fight and then judge. Just don't go and look in the fight finder and then talk out of your ass.

Itfihtr
12-09-2002, 04:39 AM
[quote:c846793b8d="Gracie Austin"]the funny thing is he would knock the piss out of anyone calling him a tomato can.[/quote:c846793b8d]Hey,How you doing?

Hows your school going in Austin................When I finish healing I might come down.

VulgarTheClown
12-09-2002, 05:04 AM
that is some wrong ****

Aaron Bizarre
12-10-2002, 11:47 AM
[quote:d81f7d0098]LOl at the people discredting Vanderlei's record. he beat Mike Van Arsdale who is an american wrestler who was doing pretty good before getting beat by vanderlei. Tito did beat SIlva but he did not want none of that standing up.[/quote:d81f7d0098]

true, his record is awesome but his recent opponants were nothing special. He is one of the best in the world and having him fight undeserveds will hurt his game in the long run. Kanehara might have had a good record but he wasnt in the ring cause he earned the chance to fight Silva.

badguy
12-10-2002, 03:23 PM
[quote:726f35133c="VeneTKD"]LOl at the people discredting Vanderlei's record. he beat Mike Van Arsdale who is an american wrestler who was doing pretty good before getting beat by vanderlei. Tito did beat SIlva but he did not want none of that standing up. I remember seeing him running away from Silva. He also beat Eugene Jackson, and dilson filho who is a really tough guy. Watch the fight and then judge. Just don't go and look in the fight finder and then talk out of your ass.[/quote:726f35133c]

did you just say eugene jackson was a really good win. any guy who is a half way descent fighter could take jackson. he has had oppertunity to Rampage arona ninja now randlemann rogerio nog no title defenses in a yr against the top lhw