View Full Version : if you are married...

manasah mauler
09-14-2006, 08:32 AM
entering into an affair....have you done it??? Do you think about the consequences before or after the fact???

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 02:52 PM
entering into an affair....have you done it??? Do you think about the consequences before or after the fact???
i'm married and never even thought about it and really don't think that i ever would or could.

Dye
09-14-2006, 03:21 PM
i'm married and never even thought about it and really don't think that i ever would or could.
same here although i am not married i am only 14, but would not cheat on my girlfriend

Nacho_Analstain
09-14-2006, 03:27 PM
i think hes doin it and needs sum 1 to relate to,lol,i wouldnt cheat on m girlfriend either

platinummatt!
09-14-2006, 03:57 PM
I think your right azza, yeh its a bad thing to do, hurtful as hell, if you dont like em break up with em or discuss it.

Nacho_Analstain
09-14-2006, 04:20 PM
definately,bein cheated on is 1 of the worse things in the world,so if u are doin it,jus think about it

Ta Khent
09-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Never say never. Anything can happen when emotions are heightened.

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 05:05 PM
you've got to remember that there all kinds of cheating (one time/one night stand, habitual one night stander, having an ongoing affair, etc.) and all different reasons for cheating (opportunity/very unlikely to get caught, unhappy with sexual relationship with spouse, unhappily married, enjoys sex with other woman without emotional ties, etc.).

as a female, i would never do any of these. if i ever felt tempted, i would probably try to work on my relationship as i would not be tempted if everything was as it should be. in real life i never flirt or even look at other men. it just deosn;t occur to me because i am happy. if i started feeling differently and started noticing other men or flirting, i would know that we needed to work on our relationship. Just my humble opinion.

Exige Jr
09-14-2006, 05:14 PM
you've got to remember that there all kinds of cheating (one time/one night stand, habitual one night stander, having an ongoing affair, etc.) and all different reasons for cheating (opportunity/very unlikely to get caught, unhappy with sexual relationship with spouse, unhappily married, enjoys sex with other woman without emotional ties, etc.).

as a female, i would never do any of these. if i ever felt tempted, i would probably try to work on my relationship as i would not be tempted if everything was as it should be. in real life i never flirt or even look at other men. it just deosn;t occur to me because i am happy. if i started feeling differently and started noticing other men or flirting, i would know that we needed to work on our relationship. Just my humble opinion.
Yep, its definetly a sign of something going wrong.

I notice every girl in the street. :p

Sometimes I wish I didnt...

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Yep, its definetly a sign of something going wrong.

I notice every girl in the street. :p

Sometimes I wish I didnt...
but aren't you single?
plus you are young. younger people are still playing the field and tend to cheat more on their g/f or b/f.
not all do, but many.

Nacho_Analstain
09-14-2006, 05:27 PM

u make so much sense it scares me

Exige Jr
09-14-2006, 05:30 PM
but aren't you single?
plus you are young. younger people are still playing the field and tend to cheat more on their g/f or b/f.
not all do, but many.
Yeah im single... and im young. I just thought I would comment on that... I wasnt answering the point of the thread. :)

platinummatt!
09-14-2006, 05:48 PM
ok this isnt ment to bring any offence feisty becuase thats the last thing I want, but whats the difference between online and real life flirting?

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 05:57 PM
ok this isnt ment to bring any offence feisty becuase thats the last thing I want, but whats the difference between online and real life flirting?
online flirting, to me, is harmless. i don't become sexually explicit when i flirt. i say things that are pretty vague and harmless. the people i flirt with know i am joking and i would never try to start "some e-romance" or whatever. i am joking around. it's not real to me at all. the only person i can think of that i flirted quite a bit with is Bobby Peru and that is only because he really is my best e-friend. he is an awesome person and there is no romance between us at all, but we can still joke around.

but in real life where something could easily come of flirting, i don't even think to do it. i really notice other men unless they are just exceptional and that is VERY rare and it's more of an appreciation of the person's looks than a "whoa! would i like to get with that!!!!" lol!

HOWEVER, different women do different things. some women like to get a little more explicit and vulgar with men online and perhaps they are hoping that an e-romance will bud and maybe they do cyber sex or whatever, that would be cheating in my opinion.
so in those cases, there isn't much difference (to answer your question). that's just not me though.

platinummatt!
09-14-2006, 06:00 PM
I see so your husband wouldnt mind then?

eazy_mas
09-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Think of it this way. If you do it then your wife, mom or sister would do it, would you like it?

Another thing if you cant stand watching girls try not going places which they are explict. and dont even come near it.

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 06:09 PM
I see so your husband wouldnt mind then?
what i am saying is that my flirting is indeed harmless.
i do not say things that my husband would find offensive.

however i know other females who say some stuff that i am sure that their husbands would not like. i think sometimes you can tell someone's intentions by what they say - if they are vulgar, explicit, etc.

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 06:10 PM
Think of it this way. If you do it then your wife, mom or sister would do it, would you like it?

Another thing if you cant stand watching girls try not going places which they are explict. and dont even come near it.
true...removing the temptation and availability definitely is a good move.

and i try to live with the motto (you described above) - putting myself into the other person's shoes.

platinummatt!
09-14-2006, 06:19 PM
ok well if you are sure and guiltless

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 06:33 PM
what is it exactly that you think i should feel guilty about?
have you come across some flirting of mine that you think is inappropriate? :confused:

* FeistyWench *
09-14-2006, 06:33 PM
BTW what happened to your other account?????

Dr.Depravity
09-14-2006, 11:31 PM
The opportunity has arisen a few times. But I curbed the tempation. You must always tell yourself that you dont know how you will react to the guilt. Plus sometime somwhere the other person will find out. Plus if your married you can bet your ass you will lose everything. Plus ask yourself if your significant other would ever do that to you.

Hard Boiled HK
09-15-2006, 12:41 AM
It's like this: you're eating well at home - good, honest, sincere, healthy, and satisfying food. But that makes that slice of wicked pizza in the pizza shop around the corner taste very good since you haven't eaten a slice in a while.

platinummatt!
09-15-2006, 01:40 PM
My pc was wiped and they wont send me my pass

platinummatt!
09-15-2006, 01:41 PM
and well I dont know your husband probably doesnt mind it, just thought he mind. I dont want to cause induced labour so nevermind lol

MANGLER
04-02-2010, 03:31 AM

Never been married.

But as far as affairs go, never cheated on any woman I seriously cared about.

Real relationships shouldn't be abused. I've only cheated on stupid *****es I ain't take seriously in the relationship.

DR.ORGYY
04-02-2010, 03:41 AM
im not getting married pretty much for the loyalty reason......

Hi-Dro
04-02-2010, 12:43 PM
no but i wouldnt cheat on some1 i loved

adrian62
06-15-2010, 02:12 AM
People cheat for different reasons. Those who cheat dont find their marriage/relationship sacred. If thats the case, get out of it and start adding some notches to the belt

TheManniePhresh
06-15-2010, 02:13 AM
same here although i am not married i am only 14, but would not cheat on my girlfriend

not to say youll change but 1 or 2 mega cunts could make you a player.

andyveersingh
06-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Beofre marriage u should do what ever u want but after marriage u have lot of responsiblities,so neevr think of that

bigdlb12
11-23-2010, 11:04 AM
just bang the other chick in the @$$, make sure you dont get her prego

ALAXAN_FR
12-07-2010, 10:14 PM
man, i'm floored with this.... Even if you guys act b**tch and m*rons in other threads... you all good guys by heart... nice to hear... REspect all around... Peace...

just bang the other chick in the @$$, make sure you dont get her prego

thats still cheating...

Littlechicken
01-01-2011, 03:24 PM
I am about the get married, but have constantly pushed the date forward since I know that I canīt commit to only be with her for the rest of my life. I think that is the mature thing to do even though it is hard.

Daniel Alpha
01-01-2011, 10:39 PM
I am about the get married, but have constantly pushed the date forward since I know that I canīt commit to only be with her for the rest of my life. I think that is the mature thing to do even though it is hard.

There is saying "If you are not sure, STOP"

This could apply here. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. That is if you are a Christian.

GOAT86
01-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Affair? Wtf is an affair? Females call this social-networking. Why should a husband pass on social-life?? :cool2:

K-DOGG
05-31-2011, 06:38 PM

I've never cheated on my wife; but we've been married long enough that I have an idea of how it could happen. And it's not just one answer.

I would imagine if you do enter into an affair, it would either be...

a: something that snuck up on you because the complacency that can happen when the "new" wears off of wedlock took hold and then you're in a situation where you still love your wife/husband; but like the way the "new attention" makes you feel. Then...you have conflicting feelings.

or

b: you fall out of love and don't have the courage to "just end it" for one reason or another and hang around until someone else notices you and make you feel like your spouse once did.

or

c: never took your marriage serious to begin with.

I really think it's going to vary between the sexes too. Not to generalize too much; but women and men cheat for a variety of reasons because the needs of both in a relationship are both similar in some ways.....and very different in others.

Confused???

I am now. :(

TBear
05-31-2011, 08:00 PM
I have been proudly faithfull in my marriage, I guess I better, with my friends constantly pointing out to my wife what a whore I was before I met her(not in those words however).

The way I look at it is
Why go out for roast beef, when you can have prime rib at home!

bigdlb12
06-01-2011, 10:45 AM
agree with TBear,

you can have steak at home every night, however you always have to season it different and from time to time add in some gravy, mushrooms, steak sauce etc...

* FeistyWench *
06-07-2011, 09:07 PM
I've never cheated on my wife; but we've been married long enough that I have an idea of how it could happen. And it's not just one answer.

I would imagine if you do enter into an affair, it would either be...

a: something that snuck up on you because the complacency that can happen when the "new" wears off of wedlock took hold and then you're in a situation where you still love your wife/husband; but like the way the "new attention" makes you feel. Then...you have conflicting feelings.

or

b: you fall out of love and don't have the courage to "just end it" for one reason or another and hang around until someone else notices you and make you feel like your spouse once did.

or

c: never took your marriage serious to begin with.

I really think it's going to vary between the sexes too. Not to generalize too much; but women and men cheat for a variety of reasons because the needs of both in a relationship are both similar in some ways.....and very different in others.

Confused???

I am now. :(

you're still a much respected poster. :cool:

Southpaw Stinger
06-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Feisty!!! Damn well missed seeing you around.

You should see some of the losers that hang out in Lang these days. It's shameful.

K-DOGG
06-08-2011, 03:02 PM
you're still a much respected poster. :cool:

Likewise, my dear.

Hopefully, before too long I'll be able to frequent this most excellent site again on a regular basis.

Miss you guys.

Jacket250
06-09-2011, 03:51 AM
no job, no money.no big ass...............