View Full Version : Kerr Comeback??

seldomTap
12-03-2002, 07:17 PM
As seen in the rumours section up front...Mark Kerr may be coming back to the UFC...

How will the Smashing Machine/Specimen/Titan fare against the current crop of heavies in the UFC? He has been out for a while now, and not much seems to be known of what he has been doing. The scenery has changed since his last UFC showing which was a long time ago now.

Who do you think will be a good match up for him? Will he ever be the same as when he first came into MMA?

Money
12-03-2002, 11:57 PM
Kerr has no heart. Everytime he gets rocked he goes into the fetal position.

He should fight Tank and the loser never fights MMAs again

seldomTap
12-04-2002, 12:04 AM
Thats a tad harsh Money...he was beaten bad by Herring, Fujita and fought Vov twice for no positive result, but he is still a world class wrestler who IMO has something to offer the game...

I don't think you can compare him to Tank...

HockeyFighter
12-04-2002, 01:11 AM
Well I think you can. Tank has the heart but not the ability. Kerr has the ability but not the heart.

seldomTap
12-04-2002, 01:25 AM
I think Kerr has heart, I don't think he had the desire when we last saw him however....hopefully he will come back with a new keeness for the sport

pål johnsen
12-04-2002, 03:19 AM
kerr's time is over i think. but maybe he has some sparks left! maybe he got dumped by his bf and wanna fight to get the hate out! J/K

Mr. Beelzebub
12-04-2002, 11:48 AM
OK, if Kerr goes to the UFC, would he fight Ricco?
They have been training together and there is the infamous kiss Mark gave to Ricco when he beat Couture.

Money
12-04-2002, 12:51 PM
Ricco and Kerr also had a sweet tender kiss after Kerr beat that Russian guy in Pride

Piedra
12-04-2002, 04:23 PM
I hope one day Mark Kerr fights Coleman thats one of the fights I ve always wanted to see.

seldomTap
12-04-2002, 09:42 PM
I could persoanlly care less about his private life and who he kisses, I think it would be good to see him fight again if he is hungry to.

The Brazilians kiss each other all the time and no one seems to care...