View Full Version : just a thought....

* FeistyWench *
09-07-2006, 05:31 PM
i've noticed that there are some posters that have been a member for a year or so, yet have zero posts. if you are coming to just read and not to post, why create an account? :confused:
you don't need an account to read the forum. so what is the point? maybe they are alts? just curious because there sure a lot of them out there.

If you are one of those looky-lous, start posting! you can do it! :cool: ;)

MickyHatton
09-07-2006, 05:34 PM
i've noticed that there are some posters that have been a member for a year or so, yet have zero posts. if you are coming to just read and not to post, why create an account? :confused:
you don't need an account to read the forum. so what is the point? maybe they are alts? just curious because there sure a lot of them out there.

I'd say they are alts people forgot about FW?

The Noose
09-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Feisty: An eye for detail? Or Bored stupid?

Verstyle
09-07-2006, 09:11 PM
alot of ppl come here jus to play games

Verstyle
09-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Feisty: An eye for detail? Or Bored stupid?

if your talkin about her.i think she doesnt want to adult lounge to die so she jus makes threads :confused: its all good though :)

SonnyG8R
09-07-2006, 09:32 PM
if your talkin about her.i think she doesnt want to adult lounge to die so she jus makes threads :confused: its all good though :)

That's not the reason she asked the question. This lounge isn't going anywhere. It has surpassed the other member lounges in one tenth of the time. I don't mean the pinoy or limey lounge, but I'd put us third after them.

Verstyle
09-07-2006, 09:33 PM
That's not the reason she asked the question. This lounge isn't going anywhere. It has surpassed the other member lounges in one tenth of the time. I don't mean the pinoy or limey lounge, but I'd put us third after them.

oh ok........

* FeistyWench *
09-07-2006, 09:47 PM
alot of ppl come here jus to play games
do you have to be a member to play in the arcade?

and Bobby, if i am on and only a few members are on, and i don't recognize the username i may check out their profile.
and it just seems like many of them have been around for a while reading threads, but just never post

The Noose
09-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Tis strange.

Indeed, these non-posters should take this oppertunity to say somthing. Maybe they are alts for building up karma.

paul750
09-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Wise men say little. lol

K-DOGG
09-07-2006, 10:58 PM
*Ahem*.....For all Non-Posters:

Come on in, fellas...that water's fine. :D

+= El Jefe=+
09-07-2006, 11:26 PM
*Ahem*.....For all Non-Posters:

Come on in, fellas...that water's fine. :D
we dont bite, exept when they head butt us,
Ask Holyfield :eek:

MickyHatton
09-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Wise men say little. lol

Thats funny but probably true, I come on here everyday but dont always post, I will usually only post if I have something useful to say, there are many who 'seem' more interested in either flaming or upping their post count by posting any old crap!

TheHoff!
09-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Thats funny but probably true, I come on here everyday but dont always post, I will usually only post if I have something useful to say, there are many who 'seem' more interested in either flaming or upping their post count by posting any old crap!
I only come on here when i'm bored to make a bunch of useless comments then **** off again.

SPAMMERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

OctoberRed
09-10-2006, 05:08 PM
You have to register to play the arcade games. From what I have seen, BS has one of the largest free arcade areas on the net. Most websites charge for a certain number of plays.

The BS video section is the most popular boxing video section around. No matter what site you go to they talk about the interviews and pressers from the BS video section. And yes you have to be a member to get there too.

But there are a lot of people who just like to read.

Verstyle
09-10-2006, 05:17 PM
You have to register to play the arcade games. From what I have seen, BS has one of the largest free arcade areas on the net. Most websites charge for a certain number of plays.

The BS video section is the most popular boxing video section around. No matter what site you go to they talk about the interviews and pressers from the BS video section. And yes you have to be a member to get there too.

crazycade.com :cool: ....... a friend of mines site

THE REAL NINJA
09-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I just wanted to see what the thunderdome was all about :o

Hard Boiled HK
09-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Silence is golden.

The Noose
09-12-2006, 12:49 AM

its true, it seems all of the arcade regulars never post.
BTW the arcade is great.

Beer Golf. :D

The Raging Bull
09-12-2006, 05:55 AM
its true, it seems all of the arcade regulars never post.
BTW the arcade is great.

I never really use the arcade, but what is the point registering with a boxing site to play games :confused:

neils7147933
09-12-2006, 12:17 PM
A lot of people just wander onto the site and see that there's a register option, so they create an account, then they don't come back...

MANGLER
01-04-2010, 03:23 AM

I lurked for yrs just readin **** here before I made my account. I guess cats wanna be able to see the forums only visible to members if they ain't just alts. That and NSB is unbearable to post in anyways.