View Full Version : Rocco Siffredi is gay

Larry Merchant
09-07-2006, 02:52 AM
I was reading online that peter north Rocco ,Julian r all ***gots WTF. I hate these guys they get paid to bang hot chicks and there ***gots. :confused:

The Noose
09-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I read somwhere that ur a ***got.

Where did u read it?

OctoberRed
09-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah, where did you read it?

bubba1
09-07-2006, 10:25 AM
I heard he's gay too..........

the traveler
09-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Most male **** stars are gay. I would never do a Dp, or any of the other gay ass **** that they do. You have to be kind of homo to do some of the things that they do.

But yeah, Rocoo is gay, Peter North is gay, Steve Holmes is gay, Byron Long is gay, man, I could go on forever.

These days, the **** industry is trying to push the limits of what they can put on film. It's getting more and more where it's a mix between gay and lesbian **** on one flick.

RwK
09-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Most male **** stars are gay. I would never do a Dp, or any of the other gay ass **** that they do. You have to be kind of homo to do some of the things that they do.

But yeah, Rocoo is gay, Peter North is gay, Steve Holmes is gay, Byron Long is gay, man, I could go on forever.

These days, the **** industry is trying to push the limits of what they can put on film. It's getting more and more where it's a mix between gay and lesbian **** on one flick.

This might be the most retarded thing I've ever read.

sisforshaq
09-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Doesnt Peter North have a wife?

sisforshaq
09-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Nevermind, He's gay, I just read his wikipedia to double check.

TheHoff!
09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
My cat was a lesbian :(

PBDS
09-07-2006, 06:42 PM
I was reading online that peter north Rocco ,Julian r all ***gots WTF. I hate these guys they get paid to bang hot chicks and there ***gots. :confused:

...Is it possible they get bored of *****? That **** would never happen to a hetero man from the start. How the **** can they be so into the female **** scenes and still be gay?

leff
09-07-2006, 07:13 PM
rocco looks kinda gay, gay but i guess thats about it.

BrooklynBomber
09-07-2006, 07:49 PM
...Is it possible they get bored of *****? That **** would never happen to a hetero man from the start. How the **** can they be so into the female **** scenes and still be gay?
Why would they switch to men, if they can pretty much can get anal from any of the women they **** :confused:

the traveler
09-07-2006, 07:53 PM
This might be the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Explain why it is; don't just post stupid comments.

neils7147933
09-07-2006, 08:23 PM
I would think that the kind of person that is sexually uninhibited enough to have sex on tape so that anyone can see, and who are not embarassed to hold certain positions waiting for lighting, makeup, etc., doing any position, using toys, different combinations of performers, and stay aroused no matter what the external situation, are probably open to many other sexual things that the general public may not be comfortable with, including homosexuality.

Dye
09-07-2006, 09:13 PM
rocco sirfreddi i saw a movie called slit happens i think he was in it

The Noose
09-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Why would they switch to men, if they can pretty much can get anal from any of the women they **** :confused:

Switch?
Maybe he was born gay.

Maybe they love ****.

PBDS
09-07-2006, 09:55 PM
I would think that the kind of person that is sexually uninhibited enough to have sex on tape so that anyone can see, and who are not embarassed to hold certain positions waiting for lighting, makeup, etc., doing any position, using toys, different combinations of performers, and stay aroused no matter what the external situation, are probably open to many other sexual things that the general public may not be comfortable with, including homosexuality.

....I see your point a bit and I consider myself pretty liberal when it comes to sex, but I draw the line at hairy man ass or being remotely aroused by another guys **** and balls. Maybe it's just me? Maybe it's just normal to feel the way I feel? I still maintain that any guy who is attracted to or can keep his state of arousal with another guy has some ****ing screws loose. It just aint natural man. Again, studies on homosexual animals brains have shown time and time again that they are suffering from some type of mental illness/brain abnormality. The wiring is crossed and all ****ed up and it's not normal, it's not a choice, and it's not pretty.

BrooklynBomber
09-07-2006, 09:57 PM
....I see your point a bit and I consider myself pretty liberal when it comes to sex, but I draw the line at hairy man ass or being remotely aroused by another guys **** and balls. Maybe it's just me? Maybe it's just normal to feel the way I feel? I still maintain that any guy who is attracted to or can keep his state of arousal with another guy has some ****ing screws loose. It just aint natural man. Again, studies on homosexual animals brains have shown time and time again that they are suffering from some type of mental illness/brain abnormality. The wiring is crossed and all ****ed up and it's not normal, it's not a choice, and it's not pretty.
Well, I read that(male) homosexuality was proven to be some sort of weird brain condition.

BrooklynBomber
09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Switch?
Maybe he was born gay.

Maybe they love ****.
Yeah, maybe, who knows, but if so many of male ****stars are gay, then you cant deny it is somehow related to their work.

The Noose
09-07-2006, 09:59 PM

Wat else do these test results show? I mean do these animals do other stuff apart from find their own gender attractive?
Coz if thats it, than it doesnt seem that bad.

PBDS
09-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Well, I read that(male) homosexuality was proven to be some sort of weird brain condition.

....It was recognized in the DSM as a mental illness up until 25-30 years ago when politicaly correct bull**** took over.

The Noose
09-07-2006, 10:03 PM
....It was recognized in the DSM as a mental illness up until 25-30 years ago when politicaly correct bull**** took over.

lol, ur just like another Sonny. ;)

PBDS
09-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Wat else do these test results show? I mean do these animals do other stuff apart from find their own gender attractive?
Coz if thats it, than it doesnt seem that bad.

...Who said it was bad per se?? I just said it's not natural or normal. Hell, a pedophile only has one real mental issue or disorder. Wonder if you think that's not so bad since it's only one problem. Look, I say live and let live, and I could care less if someone sucks **** or not. I have worked with and had many friends that are homosexual. I can tell you first hand that 9/10 of these individuals seem to have issues aside from just being a homosexual. I think the mental aspect of the disease goes much deeper.

BrooklynBomber
09-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Sorry, but after reading about scientific racism that flourished in America, I dont really believe in scientific approach to that issue.
One thing that I can tell about gay people, to their defense or not, the ones who are actually not trying to be attention whores and use their homosexuality as means, act the same way as average joes.
Its just that we see gays on tv, that are fine example of attention whores, and for us they look foolish and perverted.

neils7147933
09-07-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty liberal when it comes to sex too, and I'm heterosexual, but I also wouldn't perform in a video that was going to be distributed and would involve a film crew and production, etc.

BrooklynBomber
09-07-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm pretty liberal when it comes to sex too, and I'm heterosexual, but I also wouldn't perform in a video that was going to be distributed and would involve a film crew and production, etc.
I dunno, I always was kinda jealous that these guys and gals have enough balls to do what they do. I once was offered to be in a college movie project where I had role to be butt naked(and I would have been naked with some hot girls) for like 10 seconds, but jsut the idea that the whole crew will be looking at me and talking about me while I act terrified me.
And my role was not of sexual character, I was just supposed to talk and dance with them. So u dont get any ideas.

PBDS

....If I had a 12 inch **** and could shoot a ho in the face with a massive load from 20 paces I would not only perform in videos, but I would have my **** plastered on billboards across the country and I would pull it out anytime someone asked to see it in a bar.

The Noose
...Who said it was bad per se?? I just said it's not natural or normal. Hell, a pedophile only has one real mental issue or disorder. Wonder if you think that's not so bad since it's only one problem. Look, I say live and let live, and I could care less if someone sucks **** or not. I have worked with and had many friends that are homosexual. I can tell you first hand that 9/10 of these individuals seem to have issues aside from just being a homosexual. I think the mental aspect of the disease goes much deeper.

Its just that u said the wiring is all ****ed up, so i assumed u meant bad ****ed up. But ok, point taken.
Ive never heard of those studies is all.

As for gays having issues. Ive never met anyone without issues, and im guessing if they knew they were gay from an early age, they may feel "different" and "wrong" or watever from childhood, maybe resulting in them having deep issues.

PBDS
09-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Its just that u said the wiring is all ****ed up, so i assumed u meant bad ****ed up. But ok, point taken.
Ive never heard of those studies is all.

As for gays having issues. Ive never met anyone without issues, and im guessing if they knew they were gay from an early age, they may feel "different" and "wrong" or watever from childhood, maybe resulting in them having deep issues.

...Point taken on the issues and what came first. The chicken or the egg? I guess we are all a little ****ed up in our own way.

neils7147933
09-07-2006, 10:14 PM
....If I had a 12 inch **** and could shoot a ho in the face with a massive load from 20 paces I would not only perform in videos, but I would have my **** plastered on billboards across the country and I would pull it out anytime someone asked to see it in a bar.
ahhh, well maybe my theory back on page 2 is incorrect then. I thought it might be that sexually liberated individuals, who would likely be bisexual, might be attracted to the adult film industry more so than the average guy on the street.

I wonder what other folks think?

There's plenty of other threads on the board discussing the actual motivation/science/choice of homosexuality. I was trying to stick closer to the thread topic...

The Noose
09-07-2006, 10:17 PM
As for being a **** star. I couldnt do it, nor want to.

It looks great i guess, but as soon as the director yells cut, the girls stop moaning. They just switch it on and off.
Its called acting.

The guys are under pressure to 'perform', but the girls just have to act.

PBDS
09-07-2006, 10:18 PM
ahhh, well maybe my theory back on page 2 is incorrect then. I thought it might be that sexually liberated individuals, who would likely be bisexual, might be attracted to the adult film industry more so than the average guy on the street.

I wonder what other folks think?

There's plenty of other threads on the board discussing the actual motivation/science/choice of homosexuality. I was trying to stick closer to the thread topic...

....And I did see your point man.

!! AI-Holmes!!
09-07-2006, 11:12 PM
What if Travolta is gay? not if there's anything wrong with that!
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9672/14640307rl7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

-Antonio-
09-08-2006, 12:14 AM
I read an article In GQ about a guy that had a wife and a family and claimed to be 100% straight, yet he did gay ****. Apparently it was great money. So it works both ways I guess.

Mr. Violence
09-08-2006, 11:46 AM
it only takes one time to take it in the butt and you are a f*ggot..peter north and rocco are gay