View Full Version : anyone notice famous voices in kid/cartoon shows?

* FeistyWench *
09-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Having a 3 year-old, the TV is almost always on in the background while he plays. I usually tune it out, but lately I have been noticing some famous voices. Yeah, you know you don;t have a life when you find it entertaining to "figure out" celebrity voices in these shows. lol! :o

On Thomas the Tank Engine episodes: George Carlin, Ringo Starr, & Alec Baldwin.

On Jimmy Neutron: Martin Short, Patrick Stewart, Tim Curry, Wendie Malick, CHristian Slater, Michael Clarke Duncan, Phyllis Diller, Tim Allen, Alyssa Milano,

On Fairly Odd Parents: Tony Sirico (Paulie Wlnutes plays "Big Daddy") :D

Not to mention that They Might Be Giants are now doing songs for the Disney Channel and for shows like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

HigglyTown Hereos: Katey Sagal

Mech.
09-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Norm MacDonald: Fairly odd parents & Family guy

he has a pretty distinct voice.

* FeistyWench *
09-05-2006, 07:39 PM

That's right! on Fairly Odd Parents, he plays the genie Norm!
lol! i can't believe I forgot him.

K-DOGG
09-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Having a 3 year-old, the TV is almost always on in the background while he plays. I usually tune it out, but lately I have been noticing some famous voices. Yeah, you know you don;t have a life when you find it entertaining to "figure out" celebrity voices in these shows. lol! :o

On Thomas the Tank Engine episodes: George Carlin, Ringo Starr, & Alec Baldwin.

On Jimmy Neutron: Martin Short, Patrick Stewart, Tim Curry, Wendie Malick, CHristian Slater, Michael Clarke Duncan, Phyllis Diller, Tim Allen, Alyssa Milano,

On Fairly Odd Parents: Tony Sirico (Paulie Wlnutes plays "Big Daddy") :D

Not to mention that They Might Be Giants are now doing songs for the Disney Channel and for shows like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

HigglyTown Hereos: Katey Sagal

Most of the time for some reason. :rolleyes:

* FeistyWench *
09-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Most of the time for some reason. :rolleyes:
i am surprised you ever have an opportunity to watch kid shows/cartoons. :D

K-DOGG
09-05-2006, 08:32 PM
i am surprised you ever have an opportunity to watch kid shows/cartoons. :D

Erm....whenever my wife let's me. :rolleyes: :D

phallus
09-05-2006, 08:49 PM

i think Norm macdonald's voic is on a cellphone commercial we have up here that has beavers in it.

also, regina king's voice has been turning up in a lot of commercials lately - she's the voice of Huey / Riley Freeman

Mech.
09-06-2006, 01:32 AM
i think Norm macdonald's voic is on a cellphone commercial we have up here that has beavers in it.

sweet.

btw,what kind of beavers beeatch?