View Full Version : Hell yeah! Just found a website, just heard Game's new album

Cutthroat
09-01-2006, 07:17 PM
On the old one I was listening to his songs, but they weren't really the ones that were going to be on the CD. On the website, you can download entire CD's, my sister downloaded some Lance bass cd (Or whatever the ***'s name is), and it hasn't been released yet. She told me that you can also download movies. It took my comp. around 10 mins. to download Game's new cd

Cutthroat
09-01-2006, 07:22 PM
This is for the *****es who don't beleive me, these are the lyrics from his new song "will I die" it sounds like it has an old beat, it might be... Here it goes:

What you *****s tryin to be? On these LA streets, same impala (I couldn't understand what he said), mother****en compton swapped me give me a white tee and a burger to go these *****s in the parkin lot creepin sneakin tryin to send ??? (I couldn't understand him) my way, Gusto pass the AK, toss the clip in, let the mother****ers spray? (Again I couldn't understand what he said) That's all for now, I'll type some more later.

Smokin'
09-01-2006, 07:25 PM
that's not from his album dumb ****...if theres a song with dre/snoop and a song with nas ill believe you but until then shutup.

Cutthroat
09-01-2006, 07:35 PM
**** you then, His songs on his new albums are:

The game_Intro (doesn't say a title)

Pour it up, R.I.P Billboard (This song has the dream on beat, and he says everything unlike his other song which leaves out a lot of words.

It's okay (one blood)

Change of Heart

Will I die

Don't say names

It's business

Show these *****s

drop em

Aces_Immortal

Smokin'
09-01-2006, 07:40 PM
**** you then, His songs on his new albums are:

The game_Intro (doesn't say a title)

Pour it up, R.I.P Billboard (This song has the dream on beat, and he says everything unlike his other song which leaves out a lot of words.

It's okay (one blood)

Change of Heart

Will I die

Don't say names

It's business

Show these *****s

drop em

Aces_Immortal
lol @ that..i downloaded that one a couple days ago from albumbase.com

it's all fake and none of it (possibly only one blood) will be on the album.

Cutthroat
09-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I downloaded it from a different website, how do you know they're all fake?

Smokin'
09-01-2006, 07:46 PM
b/c I know all...

now **** off

Cutthroat
09-01-2006, 07:48 PM
b/c I know all...

now **** off

Then you know I gotta big dick then right?

sisforshaq
09-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Then you know I gotta big dick then right?
Its called an advance, its tracks off Mixtapes and street singles. Its not real, the song with Scott Storch "Strip Club" is official and isnt on that track list you had. Advances drop for every album, its for stores to get a street single to play.

Larry Merchant
09-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Game check your tounge ring ***** cuz its the only gauge u carrying *****

Sir_Jose
09-02-2006, 01:17 AM
On the old one I was listening to his songs, but they weren't really the ones that were going to be on the CD. On the website, you can download entire CD's, my sister downloaded some Lance bass cd (Or whatever the ***'s name is), and it hasn't been released yet. She told me that you can also download movies. It took my comp. around 10 mins. to download Game's new cd

Its not the CD. This si what you downloaded.

http://www.ekimdesigns.com/samples/album/game.jpg

01| InTro | 01:05 |
02| Pour It Out (R.I.P. Billboard | 04:56 |
03| Its Okay (One Blood) | 04:20 |
04| Change Of Heart | 01:38 |
05| Will I Die | 04:56 |
06| Dont Say Names | 01:25 |
07| Step My Game Up | 06:03 |
08| It's Business | 03:48 |
09| Show These *****s | 04:09 |
10| DRop' Em | 03:02 |
11| Aces Immortal | 02:48 |
---------------------------------------------------------------|
Total Time: | 36:13 min

http://rapidshare.de/files/27298972/VA-the_game-the_doctors_advocate-_advance__2006-c4.rar

Cutthroat
09-02-2006, 01:23 AM
These are supposedely the songs for his new Album:

Ashes
One Blood
Hard Liquor (w/ Kokane)
Around The Way
How You Feel (w/ Snoop Dogg)
Wake The Dead
Donít Play (w/ MC Eiht)
Itís a New Day
Soon As I Wake Up (w/ Lyfe Jennings)
You Were There

That's what this web. said, I think there may be more though. I guess we just gotta wait. I know for sure One blood is going to be on the album though.

Verstyle
09-02-2006, 01:42 AM

i think i know the website u talkin about

Cutthroat
09-02-2006, 02:04 AM
i think i know the website u talkin about

It starts with an I