View Full Version : Naseem Hamed at large

rooq
09-01-2006, 02:19 PM
well given his stature, "at large" may be the wrong choice of words, but he's apparently being released early with an electronic tag...

that gives him 4 months to make his 2006 come-back.

Nacho_Analstain
09-01-2006, 02:23 PM
i wonder if he will make a comebak,i hope he does

JoartCC2
09-04-2006, 11:10 AM
He better be content with his money and stay retired.

Nacho_Analstain
09-04-2006, 11:17 AM
**** that,i want 2 be entertained

micky_knox
09-04-2006, 01:52 PM
if he fights again he loses big

Nacho_Analstain
09-04-2006, 01:53 PM
i jus wanna see him flip into the ring n showboat its fun hes an entertanin guy,depends who he fights aswell

JoartCC2
09-04-2006, 01:59 PM
i jus wanna see him flip into the ring n showboat its fun hes an entertanin guy,depends who he fights aswell
If he fights PAC and tries to showboat, PAC will make him do the chicken dance and bust his brains out of his nose. LITERALLY.

He should stay retired, he will only get hurt.

Nacho_Analstain
09-04-2006, 02:01 PM
like i said depends who he fights,pacman is an animal of a fighter and wud obviously beat the prince but 1 more fight for entertainmans sake against a low ranked fighter would be cool

dave777
09-04-2006, 06:57 PM
He has become weak by money and luxury!

He will not come back.

joenypr
09-04-2006, 10:33 PM
I bet he could still contend if he came back. Thats not to say Pac wouldnt whoop him, but he was always entertaining to me

JoartCC2
09-05-2006, 01:38 AM
He should stay retired. There's really no point in returning to boxing.

He has his millions and he's settled for life. That's just about it.

The Noose
09-05-2006, 12:33 PM
I wonder if he will make a comeback now that he's been to prison?

I think he wanted to comeback just because he missed the crowds and all the attention he got wen he was champion.
The little attention seeker couldnt handle being thought of as just another fat ex-boxer.

I wonder if he really ever seriously wanted to make a comeback, or was just trying to get out of going to prison?

Personally, i think it takes the ****ing piss that he could nearly kill a man and now be walking free from prison.
We have seen his stupid ring walks before, the only entertaining thing would to see him being KTFO.

rooq
09-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Personally, i think it takes the ****ing piss that he could nearly kill a man and now be walking free from prison.

thats nothin..yer can pretty much kill someone by dangerous driving here and be out of prison in less than 6 months with just a 5 year ban, if that...

as for a naz comeback, theres no way he could find the motivation. the only thing which kept him fighting was his unbeaten record and wanting to make money. now he's got a ****load of money, and it would take a lot of work to get anywhere near the shape he used to be in, and even if he managed it he wouldn't be the same entertaining explosive boxer.

remember his last comeback fight? would you really want to watch something like that again?

col Blake
09-06-2006, 06:40 AM
The man had no talent at world level, Great power but nothing else, and when you get in the ring with someone who can take a punch and the dish it out your finished, thats why he quit.
He could stay at domestic level, Brodie etc or a drunk Harrison but thats about it, he would get seriously hurt fighting the likes of Barrea, pac man, Injin Chi, Koshimoto. He could sweet talk Frank Warren in to getting him in to his WBO club after all he runs it.

Ps he should rot in the worst Jail in England for what he done.

JoartCC2
09-06-2006, 12:28 PM
The man had no talent at world level, Great power but nothing else, and when you get in the ring with someone who can take a punch and the dish it out your finished, thats why he quit.
He could stay at domestic level, Brodie etc or a drunk Harrison but thats about it, he would get seriously hurt fighting the likes of Barrea, pac man, Injin Chi, Koshimoto. He could sweet talk Frank Warren in to getting him in to his WBO club after all he runs it.

Ps he should rot in the worst Jail in England for what he done.
Agreed on all post. That's brit justice for you. If you're rich you get off even if you kill a poor guy.

The Noose
09-06-2006, 12:30 PM
The man had no talent at world level, Great power but nothing else,

I think he was champion for many years at world level.
He fought almost everyone he could have fought.

Im no fan, but he beat some good fighters IMO. Only being outpointed by Barrera doesnt mean he had no talent.

The Noose
09-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Agreed on all post. That's brit justice for you. If you're rich you get off even if you kill a poor guy.

Dont make this into a british thing. America nd most other countries also have ****ed up law systems.

JoartCC2
09-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Dont make this into a british thing. America nd most other countries also have ****ed up law systems.
Well I'm saying it as it is, if it suits you, then let's add the countries you just mentioned.

But that's still Brit justice for you.

The Noose
09-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Yea, i got all patriotic there for a moment.

Lets stick to the subject. Naseem is a dick.