View Full Version : MKimonos

James Fulton
11-21-2002, 10:02 AM
I just purchased a BJJ gi from Lucciana's site, www.mkimonos.com. I will let you know how it is when it is delivered. I heard the quality is great on these!! I bought the Hybrid weave so maybe I'll do a writeup on it once I get it and break it in a bit.

If anyone wants a gi or vale tudo clothing, definately check out that web site. Also, they have some really cool bags for all your gear... check it out!! www.mkimonos.com

-James

DOGGx0
11-21-2002, 02:39 PM
i am about to buy myself a bag.

-thanks james

seldomTap
11-22-2002, 03:19 AM
they have some good looking stuff there...am in the market for a new gi seeings as my current one has only one leg left and another head hole on the left seam...

James Fulton
11-22-2002, 09:43 AM
ttt

DOGGx0
11-22-2002, 11:48 AM
TTT for Machado Kimonos!

James Fulton
11-22-2002, 01:10 PM
All I have to say is, MAD FAST SERVICE. 1 day and my gi was here. I live close to where they were shipping them out from, but still no wait while they had to order the gi or anything. I will try it out sunday and let you all know how it is!!

wondermut
11-22-2002, 01:26 PM
sweet

James Fulton
11-24-2002, 02:53 PM
I tried the gi out today and I LOVED it.

I suggest everyone picking up an Mkimono for the next time they buy a gi!

Tanner Rhoden
11-24-2002, 04:33 PM
I'm ordering a pair of gi pants from Luciana next week.

James Fulton
11-24-2002, 04:35 PM
Heh, 5 minutes ago I just ordered one of their deluxe gear bags and another pair of gi pants.

LukeDothSucketh
11-24-2002, 04:40 PM
OMG NO WAY! The other day I went into a retaurant and had some dinner at Swiss Chalet! Swiss Chalet is delicious! Swiss Chalet had my food in 12 and a half minutes! I couldn't believe the amazing service and food at SWISS CHALET! (go to swiss chalet now) I loved my chicken dinner form Swiss Chalet!

James Fulton
11-24-2002, 06:24 PM
Since your post has nothing to do with mma or mma equipment, I was going to delete it. I decided against it because it was just ttt'ing a post about a great web site that sells good stuff.

James Fulton
11-25-2002, 11:00 AM
ttt

LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON
11-25-2002, 06:23 PM
:D James Fulton, I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed my gi! When you received it, I'm sure you thought: "Oh, my God, this is way too big!" But, then, after you washed it and let it air-dry, it shrinked 2 inches all the way around! If you still think it's kinda big on you, next time you wash your gi, put it in the dryer. This way it'll have more of a snug fit,something like 3 inches overall; ok?

Thank you James and thank you Tanner for being such loyal customers! I do hope you enjoy everything!

Please, keep in touch always; if you two or any other person on this forum has any doubt about weaves or sizes, please, contact me at Lu@Mkimonos.com that I'll be glad to help you.

Take care,

LU.
Ps.: Remember I also have judo gi's!