View Full Version : Ken will win if.....

BIGG Bubba
10-31-2002, 02:10 PM
Tito tries to stand with Ken.

I see in the lastest issue of Grappling, Tito says he'll be looking for the KO. I guess he is talking about standing up and doing this, but I could be wrong. Tito - When is the last time you've KO'd someone?

Frank Shamrock, Vanderlei Silva, Yuki Kondo, and Vladimir Matyushenko all beat you on the stand up. Ken will beat you down if you try to stand and swing with him.

Using your best ability to beat someone is fine, but come clean brotha! Your MO is to stand and swing a little til you get popped and then you either run away (i.e. Silva) or you resort to a clinch. Your underhooks are sweet and your ability to cut someone with those sharp elbows are second to none, but who are you trying to kid?

Come correct. Your ability to punch and kick is the worst part of your game. You have problems with mediocre fighters while standing and swinging. Lets be real. You got punked in England with a simple one-two from a middle weight fighter. What's up with that?

Take this as constructive criticism. Either don't say you'll be looking for the KO and just do your thing, or stand and bang til one of you drops. You'd get more respect that way.

Again, if you will be looking for the KO from inside the guard, with good old lay and pound, then my bad. But if you ment a KO from a punch with ken in front of your face, then....n!gga p!ease.

James Fulton
10-31-2002, 02:16 PM
I think Tito will be smart enough to take Ken down and pound on him for the stoppage/cut/decision win.

Mr. Beelzebub
10-31-2002, 02:46 PM
Hey, like Guy Mezger said: "Tito hits like wet newspaper"
You are definetely right, Tito can't stand and trade with Shammy, he would get killed.

Piedra
10-31-2002, 03:12 PM
well if tito hits like wetnewspaper, then guy mezger fights like what haha......... tito is going to kick the **** out of ken shamrock.

Mr. Beelzebub
10-31-2002, 03:36 PM
I wasn't trying to say that Guy hits harder than Tito, that was just what he said in his pre-fight interview in Pride.
Tito has never KOed anybody, well his only KO was Evan Tanner via bodyslam.