View Full Version : There's alot of ****in' losers in this world...

Smokin'
08-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Man, today was a rude awakening.

I'm not talking about "losers" in the sense that they are unpopular or something, but a lot of people in this world are just ****in' lowlife losers.

You guys get my drift?

Discuss.

* FeistyWench *
08-19-2006, 04:31 PM

I'm not talking about "losers" in the sense that they are unpopular or something, but a lot of people in this world are just ****in' lowlife losers.

You guys get my drift?

Discuss.
um, no. perhaps you should explain.

SonnyG8R
08-19-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure this topic is appropriate for the adult lounge.

PATO 1
08-19-2006, 04:50 PM
wtf dumbass thread **** u talkin bout

Smokin'
08-19-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm not sure this topic is appropriate for the adult lounge.

True. I apologize.

I had a rough day...I was in contact with a bunch of losers that like to spend bags of cash on drugs/booze/hookers every weekend and live in a **** infested crap house with no ****ing car.

How sad is that? Honestly..

Nacho_Analstain
08-19-2006, 05:01 PM
i know what u mean,thers alot of ppl out der that jus go out of ther way 2 make everybody elses life **** and dont give a **** about no 1,dickeds

juggernautburn
08-19-2006, 05:48 PM
True. I apologize.

I had a rough day...I was in contact with a bunch of losers that like to spend bags of cash on drugs/booze/hookers every weekend and live in a **** infested crap house with no ****ing car.

why are you bring our personal life on the internet? don't ever come to my house again man.

Oasis_Lad
08-19-2006, 05:56 PM
True. I apologize.

nothing wrong with this!

Verstyle
08-19-2006, 06:52 PM

You guys get my drift?

Discuss.

why u talkin about yourself like that :confused:

phallus
08-19-2006, 07:10 PM

You guys get my drift?

Discuss.

dude, most people are losers in some respect of life...as king of the losers i'm here reprezentin' my crew, boi

Nacho_Analstain
08-19-2006, 07:18 PM
why u givvin im **** 4 this thread,its ****in true