View Full Version : An old chestnut.

Grub Smith.
08-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Well actually, i'm not sure whether it is ''an old chestnut'' or not, but something that i've been wondering about lately, is, can women really change from one extreme to another. Ok, to cut a long story short, can women who ''sleep around'', or to put it not quite so delicatly, female **** jockeys, turn the corner, and actually become settled, loving, and faithful partners, or is it a case of, ''a leopard cannot change it's spots?''

King Koyle
08-21-2006, 11:42 AM
I think some eventually want to get married.And realize that their not the ideal wife doing what their doing.

paul750
08-25-2006, 04:11 PM
It's doubtful that real ''hoes'' change, but i'm sure theres some who change as they mature, certainly, but i wouldn't think too many.

The Noose
08-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Well actually, i'm not sure whether it is ''an old chestnut'' or not, but something that i've been wondering about lately, is, can women really change from one extreme to another. Ok, to cut a long story short, can women who ''sleep around'', or to put it not quite so delicatly, female **** jockeys, turn the corner, and actually become settled, loving, and faithful partners, or is it a case of, ''a leopard cannot change it's spots?''
Both guys and girls who shag **** around alot change wen theyre older.
U in love with a slapper?

MANGLER
01-06-2010, 02:26 AM

Nope. A ho is a ho. Like Jigga said, "once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever."

Flab
01-06-2010, 02:38 AM
Not entirely true. A baby can change everything.

MANGLER
01-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Not entirely true. A baby can change everything.

Not around here Zoom. Can't trust a ***** where I stay at. :nonono: