View Full Version : Why I think Ken will beat Tito

HockeyFighter
10-30-2002, 07:19 PM
One word...heart. I don't think Tito has it. Ken has taken so much **** form Tito over the years that he wants this fight more than anything else in the universe. I don't think Tito feel the same. Tito is like the schoolyard bully that talks tough and picks on the little guys, but when he goes too far and someone gets seriously pissed at him and starts bringing the pain, he wants out. Frank brought the pain and Tito tapped out when he relaized he was ****ed. I think the fight with Ken will be much of the same. I don't think Tito has what it takes to win a fight like this. The only way I see him winning this fight is if Ken gasses real bad, real early.

martin
10-30-2002, 07:53 PM
I agree... Ken won't lose this one

"Hey Tito! You better not let me catch you wearing that t-shirt!!"

Kimura
10-30-2002, 09:22 PM
Ken Shamrock by kneebar.

DOGGx0
10-30-2002, 10:51 PM
hmmmm........

i would have to say tito is gonna win this one. This is a very controversial subject, so i will touch it lightly.

ken does want thsi fight more than anything cause he has taken verbal and publicly looked stupid cause of tito ortiz.

but to think that tito does nto want this just as bad...... trippin.
Tito is fighting for his belt bros........ the LHW belt!!!

It is gonna be a massacre. I personally think tito is gonna win. regardless..... the thing i want to see most is the reaction of the winner and the reaction of the looser...... SOMEBODY IS GONNA BE PISSED!

seldomTap
10-30-2002, 11:11 PM
Before seeing the SHamrock/Frye fight, I would have said Tito. Too young, too big etc etc. But Ken changed my view in that fight with Frye, he took a fair ****en beating, but still cvame close to getting a W with the heel hook/ankle lock he had a couple of times...

I think it will be a damn solid fight, the longer it goes, the better for Tito I guess with yuoth on his side, but Ken will be after that knee, make no mistake

HockeyFighter
10-30-2002, 11:19 PM
If Ken sinks a heel hook like he did against Don, Tito will be screaming like a little *****. He just doesn't have it in him to take that kind of pain.

remco pardoel
10-31-2002, 06:41 AM
it would be really sweet if Ken wins....
Ken is one of my hero's ....

I am not an big fan of Tito.
I don't like his act as an bully in the UFC
he should be in the ring the same as outside the ring

Jay Pan ROKK
10-31-2002, 07:09 AM
Tito brings no honor to MMA, just crap.

Go Ken ...

Kimura
10-31-2002, 09:53 AM
Ken has the majority vote. You're alone on this thread Adam.

James Fulton
10-31-2002, 10:41 AM
Tito by cut, ref stoppage, or decision.