View Full Version : Ishe smith vs antonio margarito

ben41193
08-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Okay as im sure most people here know ishe smith has called out antonio margarito. DOes any one think this fight will happen? If it does who will win? And if ishe smith wins the fight he says he wants a shot at pbf. Do you think pbf will duck him too? And if ishe and mayweather do fight who willl win?

USA4LIFE
08-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Okay as im sure most people here know ishe smith has called out antonio margarito. DOes any one think this fight will happen? If it does who will win? And if ishe smith wins the fight he says he wants a shot at pbf. Do you think pbf will duck him too? And if ishe and mayweather do fight who willl win?

First off who is ishe to call out margarito or PBF? He will lose to both.

Shanus
08-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Ishe has sparred with PBF, and it was a good session, pretty even so I've heard.

Margarito likes to come forward, Ishe likes to counter punch, I can see Ishe winning against Margarito.

PBF is on a different level, I don't think Ishe will fight him too soon.

BadMagick
08-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Ishe has sparred with PBF, and it was a good session, pretty even so I've heard.

Margarito likes to come forward, Ishe likes to counter punch, I can see Ishe winning against Margarito.

Sparring doesn't mean ****. Comparing sparring to an actual fight, or using it to further a point is silly.

Shanus
08-14-2006, 02:26 AM
Sparring doesn't mean ****. Comparing sparring to an actual fight, or using it to further a point is silly.

It may not mean anything up to a point, but you can't say it doesn't mean anything at all.

THAT would be silly.

Chaotic Eye
08-14-2006, 02:04 PM
at least ishes fighting at a better weight than he did in the contender.
as for margarito, surely ishe has to beat at least one top guy to get up there

Nacho_Analstain
08-14-2006, 02:43 PM
i think ishe could beat margarito,but if he did he shudnt call out mayweather straight after,THAT would be silly

BuddyChacon
08-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Ishe Smith is alot better than just what was shown on the contender. It actually was a step back for him. He handled Randall Bailey with ease. He has a shot to beat Margarito. PBF that's a different story.

Chaotic Eye
08-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Ishe Smith is alot better than just what was shown on the contender. It actually was a step back for him. He handled Randall Bailey with ease. He has a shot to beat Margarito. PBF that's a different story.
hes so good hes just fought a guy with a 10-5-1 record and is signed
to fight a guy with a 9-3-2 record. thats a massive stepback from anyone
he fought on the contender.

BuddyChacon
08-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Check out his opponents pre contender. He needs get back to that pace before challenging Margarito.

Manfredo Jr
08-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Ishe smith got beat of Sergio mora , i watched a video of sergio sparring with antonio margarito and sergio got his ass handed to him , ishe smith could maybe pull of a win against margarito , but PBF i very much doubt, i still would like to see the fight , im sure it would be a good one to watch :cool:

Shanus
08-14-2006, 06:02 PM

He's had a year off.

And slowly making his way back down to Welterweight.

And as for his loss to Sergio, that's the most disturbing fight ever, check the scorecards, you'll see what I mean.

Toddy
08-14-2006, 07:07 PM
i cant see ishe winning to both especially PBF as hes on a tottaly different level that ishe i think ishe should develope and wait a while before calling him out

Chaotic Eye
08-15-2006, 08:59 AM
Check out his opponents pre contender. He needs get back to that pace before challenging Margarito.
absolutely. but since the contender its been downhill no doubt.

as for the ishe - sergio fight, ishe only had one good rd IMO.
then again, its not like ive seen the whole fight. do they even exist ?

Shanus
08-15-2006, 08:04 PM
absolutely. but since the contender its been downhill no doubt.

as for the ishe - sergio fight, ishe only had one good rd IMO.
then again, its not like ive seen the whole fight. do they even exist ?

Ishe hasn't seen an un-edited version of the fight.

And one judge scored it 4 rounds to 1 for Ishe.

Not that it matters, The Contender is notorious for its horrible judges.

Del Coqui
08-16-2006, 10:41 AM

Sparring and fighting are different things, from what I've heard Spadafora use to school Mayweather sparring and Daniel Santos used to school Tito. Not the same. If Margo does fight Ishe, I see Margo killing his ass.

ben41193
08-17-2006, 12:45 AM

I agre ishe could beat margarito. But im not sure about mayweather.