View Full Version : Everyone's favorite interview

HockeyFighter
11-25-2002, 03:46 PM
You know who!

Interviewer - Uh, lets start it, lets off talking about what happened at Pepe Beach the other day. With ah...

Wallid - Yeah, yeah, very good question. You know, having two mans. Two styles to man. One man living by himself, this guy confident you understand. Have another man ****. The guy coward. Just he stays alot of guys inside. In da side. You understand me?

Interviewer - Uh, ya

Wallid - Deres alot of guys in the side. I go out to the beech and by myself. Hyan look for me. Tell alot of bull****. I just said "Why you tell alot of bull**** and now?" Because he had alot of guys, you know, side. "Why you not gonna fight January 15th? Beacuse you ****. You coward. You scare about me. I think you cheekin. You Hyan Graice cheekin." He's coming, da guy stop. I'm proffesional understand me? I hate fighting street. Just coward fight in street. Because now have the championship, the dournament. The real fighter fights inside the ring. Just coward, ****, ******, fight in the street. Ok. I alot of bull****. I tell alot of bull**** to Hyan. I don't like dis. Ok, go to my house. Hyan go to ....go away too. Another day. I'm mad. The guy talk alot of bull****. I don't sleep good because this guy I know the ****. But have alot of guys in da side he's man. Undertand? But by himself I know Hyan ****, coward. Another day I know Hyan gonna work out on jeem. I know Hyan go by himself. I go to the jeem. I just gonna ask to Hyan "Hyan, why you not fight me in the world extreme fight?" I see Hyan, I go da way to Hyan. You understand me? I go da way to Hyan. I ask him "Why you, you not gonna fight January 15th? You go in the beech you man but inside the hing you ****. You coward." Den Hyan tell. Then Hyan see me. Man you came to live. Then Hyan put da head inside the back and tell me "I'm gonna shoot you. I'm gonna shoot you. I have a gun here." Me, alot of person see dis. I said to everybody "See...you see everybody dis guy coward. Dis guy ****. This guy ******." I go away to Hyan. Hyan put his head inside the back. I, I, I, I talk to everybody "See, everybody see it. Hyan ****. ******. Hyan is scared about me." Now Hyan in Brazil. Everybody knows Hyan big ****. Hyan scare. Free..freea..how I speak...Hyan.... fraid.

Interviewer - Afraid?

Wallid - Hyan afraid. Now in Brazil I have de gamble. Not who gonna win. Me or Hyan. De gamble, Hyan gonna fight or Hyan gonna run away again.

End of Part 1. Part 2 another time when I feel like translating Wallidese into English

realkaps
11-25-2002, 03:51 PM
LMAO, man that must have taken a while....

ParazIT
11-25-2002, 04:14 PM
Wallid is the best ever...no boolsheet....

Bzob
11-25-2002, 05:01 PM
How can you not just love that guy?

Leather
11-25-2002, 05:51 PM
THIS IS THE PARAMOUNT COMEDY!! Great guy!!

seldomTap
11-25-2002, 05:58 PM
LMAO Wallidese!

Bad Boy USA
11-25-2002, 09:21 PM
He doesn't say "bull****." He says "boo shiet!"

realkaps
11-27-2002, 11:39 AM
Translate the rest of the interview Hockey.....

HockeyFighter
11-27-2002, 02:57 PM
When I have time. School keeping me busy right now and that thing takes a long time to write down.

realkaps
11-28-2002, 08:28 AM
[img:017f1f9bed]http://www.ufighting.com/images/profiles/wallidismail.JPG[/img:017f1f9bed]

HockeyFighter
03-01-2005, 02:38 AM
TTT because i found this again and laughed my ass off. Never did get around to the other parts.

Fallout
03-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Brazilians have such a wonderful gift for the english language. I met my instructors instructor last saturday. Professor Berhing is an awesome guy and I learned a lot from him and he worked the room with the charsima and humour that most brazilians do. That being said, I couldn't understand him at some points.

Kempo Chris
03-04-2005, 04:19 PM
holy crap that is great

Is wallid fighting anymore?

Cesaro
03-04-2005, 04:37 PM
yes, he's still actively fighting. not mma though, just fighting a losing battle against the ugly stick.

kaps
03-04-2005, 08:37 PM
I met Wallid after UFC 46, he is like 5' tall...