View Full Version : What personal qualities would you like

platinummatt
08-09-2006, 06:52 PM
If you could have any personal quality or more of one what would it be. For instance, empathy, sympathe, courage, confidence, fearlessness, etc.
I would like probably either more fearlessness or more confidence. I think fearlessness is just not feeling the fear and do it anyway thing so its less lkely youll back out, and confidence is a feel the fear and do it anyway thing, you could happy you did it. If theres more than one say trhem in order. Id also like to have more guile, streetsmarts, booksmarts, and tha ability to have the right words.

* FeistyWench *
08-09-2006, 07:57 PM
If you could have any personal quality or more of one what would it be. For instance, empathy, sympathe, courage, confidence, fearlessness, etc.
I would like probably either more fearlessness or more confidence. I think fearlessness is just not feeling the fear and do it anyway thing so its less lkely youll back out, and confidence is a feel the fear and do it anyway thing, you could happy you did it. If theres more than one say trhem in order. Id also like to have more guile, streetsmarts, booksmarts, and tha ability to have the right words.
honestly, i wish i wasn't such a people pleaser. sometimes i wish i could be the "go **** yourself" kind of person, or the kind of person who is a confronter and calls people on their bull****. i think i get taken advantage of way too often because i put up with a lot of ****. this is more in my personal life than my professional life, though the people that i consult for KNOW know matter the workload, i will get it done.

Hard Boiled HK
08-09-2006, 08:38 PM
I find it hard to say "no" to people. I wish this isn't the case and that I can change in the near future.

The Raging Bull
08-09-2006, 08:44 PM
I try too hard to make other people happy, sometimes making me feel worse. I would love to be a person who is care-free and doesnt give a ****. I also wish i wasn't so damn stubborn because it gets me into too much **** when i wont back down. I hate it :(

* FeistyWench *
08-09-2006, 08:47 PM
I try too hard to make other people happy, sometimes making me feel worse. I would love to be a person who is care-free and doesnt give a ****. I also wish i wasn't so damn stubborn because it gets me into too much **** when i wont back down. I hate it :(
sounds like we all have the same "issue". :o

RAESAAD
08-09-2006, 08:49 PM
I wish I was not so cynical and did really care about being mean to people sometimes........but I don't.

The Raging Bull
08-09-2006, 09:02 PM
sounds like we all have the same "issue".

Yep just read your post. We're just too damn nice :D Its really hard tho because if i dont impress people or make them happy, my confidence goes and I fail to perform :( Its a vicious circle :mad:

Nacho_Analstain
08-09-2006, 09:07 PM
i wish i didnt have a temper problem and i wish i didnt say what i think so much,it can be good,very good,but it can b bad too

* FeistyWench *
08-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Yep just read your post. We're just too damn nice :D Its really hard tho because if i dont impress people or make them happy, my confidence goes and I fail to perform :( Its a vicious circle :mad:
for me i am too nice and i get mad at myself for it. i hold in my annoyances and anger until i explode and finally just unload it all, then it gets bad. lol! then i regret it and be nice again. lol!

BrooklynBomber
08-09-2006, 09:39 PM
I actually am pretty happy with myself....even though sometimes I care too much abouth things that are irrelevant to my life.

The Noose
08-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Im a lazy lazy git.
Wish i had more self motivation.

Also id love to be good at arguing. Im usually crap at any real confrontation. Im like a hippy.

Nacho_Analstain
08-09-2006, 10:03 PM
yeh that reminded me i wish i wasnt a lazy ****

jumpman_jones
08-10-2006, 02:58 AM
I don't think their is anything i'd want to change about me, by no means am i perfect but im motivated i go to a boxing gym i eat right(now), i got a good social life im nice to people and helpful but i can also say 'NO!' to people.'

*Edit*

I wish i wasnt so hyper i get in toruble alot in class for it i yell for no reaosn i talk really loud (may be because i have bad hearing). I make weird sound effects when im at the computer and i talk to myself. :o

Exige Jr
08-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Id love to have the ability to care for things I should care for.

Other than that, im confident that my qualities will take me a long way.

phallus
08-11-2006, 08:58 PM
for me i am too nice and i get mad at myself for it. i hold in my annoyances and anger until i explode and finally just unload it all, then it gets bad. lol! then i regret it and be nice again. lol!

wow, that's creepy, i'm just like that too...i'm also an extremely lazy mother****er, i've never met a bigger underachiever than myself...the only thing i've actually committed to in my life is boxingscene... well, and to banging as much ***** as i can possibly find

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 02:40 AM

My chosen personality changed over time. I always used to be a people person as a kid. After goin thru so much **** wit scandalous people I grew outta that **** tho. My personality been shaped by what i seen and lived thru, so I like it the way it is now. I don't wanna change it.

As far as physical qualities, it's unrealistic but I'd luv to be invincible; never get sick and never get injured.