View Full Version : This is so unjust / pensioner arrested

platinummatt
08-07-2006, 04:02 PM
A 5ft 1 pensioner was tormented for months by yobs, then one day the pensioner ( woman ) was walking along walking her dog, when a group of abuot 20 youths blocked her way and crowded round her and taunted her. One lad (15 and 7 inches taller ) put his arms out and said come on then old lady hit me if you dare, she prodded hit 3 times like playful punches in the stomach, he threw her to the ground breaking her arm. 3 hours later the police arrested HER. She has to wait until the end of the month to see if charges will be pressed.
Discuss, someone tell me whats going on here? SHAMBLES!!

PATO 1
08-07-2006, 04:14 PM
wtf....... id love to find all them lads who done that , id beat the **** outta every 1 of them at the same time

RAESAAD
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Thats just some punk ass **** to do.....I mean some old people piss me off the way they drive or what not but you never hu8rt an old person like that.

platinummatt
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I cant believe she got arrested

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 03:01 PM
I cant believe she got arrested
my guess...the kids were classified and children and technically she DID hit the "child", who did not hurt her.
then he pushed her and she got hurt falling.

yea, that's just wrong but i can see how the legal system can twist the truth a bit

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 04:27 PM
i am assuming that limeys refer to old people as pensioners?
lol! that's pretty funny.

K-DOGG
08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
A 5ft 1 pensioner was tormented for months by yobs, then one day the pensioner ( woman ) was walking along walking her dog, when a group of abuot 20 youths blocked her way and crowded round her and taunted her. One lad (15 and 7 inches taller ) put his arms out and said come on then old lady hit me if you dare, she prodded hit 3 times like playful punches in the stomach, he threw her to the ground breaking her arm. 3 hours later the police arrested HER. She has to wait until the end of the month to see if charges will be pressed.

Proof positive that the law should show a little leniency in certain cases of assault.....because those boys need a good old fashion ass-whoopin which I would gladly administer for free. :firedevil

Some ass-whoopin's are called for, needed, and justified....bottom line.

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Proof positive that the law should show a little leniency in certain cases of assault.....because those boys need a good old fashion ass-whoopin which I would gladly administer for free. :firedevil

Some ass-whoopin's are called for, needed, and justified....bottom line.
yup. it also shows that laws can not be black and white. there are always extenuating circumstances.

BrooklynBomber
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Still, it is an idiotic, since she was clearly the more injured side, also, if a teenager laid his hands on her first, she automatically has a right to defend herself, because this is classified as an assault. He touched her first, he assaulted her first.
Which reminds me of a joke about britsh police, but I am not gonna tell it cause women and limeys would find it offensive.

The Noose
08-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Still, it is an idiotic, since she was clearly the more injured side, also, if a teenager laid his hands on her first, she automatically has a right to defend herself, because this is classified as an assault. He touched her first, he assaulted her first.
Which reminds me of a joke about britsh police, but I am not gonna tell it cause women and limeys would find it offensive.

Is it somthing about tits? Or 'the fuzz'?

BrooklynBomber
08-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Is it somthing about tits? Or 'the fuzz'?
Nope, more like the inability of british police to defend itself, especially the women.

Nautilus
08-08-2006, 06:30 PM

that's nuts, but why am i not surprised that this happened in Britain?

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 06:31 PM
matt's version said that the kid taunted and provoked her to prode him. so he didn't touch her first.

but i agree, the kids are to blame for harassing her in the first place.

The Noose
08-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Nope, more like the inability of british police to defend itself, especially the women.

Women police? Or female limeys?

This joke sounds like a real corker.

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 06:37 PM
i used to work with violent adolescents in a psychiatric facility. we were taught to restrain them safely, and how to try to protect ourselves without hurting the kids; however, they always stressed that we should be willing to be hurt before we had to resort to hurting a kid in self-defense. if we hurt a kid, even in self-defense, we would never be able to work with kids again. :rolleyes:

The Noose
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
matt's version said that the kid taunted and provoked her to prode him. so he didn't touch her first.

but i agree, the kids are to blame for harassing her in the first place.

Maybe the pensioner was a right *****!
U can be a pensioner at the age of 60 in Britain. Cher is 60 at least. I bet she can be a right *****.

Imagine her picking on some kids, then slipping on doo doo, and breaking one of her many hips. Then blaming the kiddies.
I say let her rot in prison. LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE CHER!!

platinummatt
08-08-2006, 07:35 PM
shed been harassed by them for months then 20 ****ing 20! of them blocked her path. 20 ****ing people!! WTF?! **** cattle prod the ***s. People are beginning to take the law into their own hands people talking about vigilante groups etc. Some sort of mp who deals with Anti social behaviour said the public should be doing more to stop it. Apparently his dept is in shambles and his shadow minister said he should be sorting it out. The old woman said something like " this shows if you try and tackle it you get arrested""

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 02:16 AM

**** like that is why I hate the pigs. Always ****in wit good people for no reason whatsoever. :nonono: