No announcement yet.

Kudos to Dan Severn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Dan Severn

Whoever watched KOTC last Friday and is a long time MMA fan should have been pleased to see Severn get a convincing win over a much younger and much larger opponent, Mark Smith. The guy is 44 and keeps going by fighting more often than most of the fighters out there. Granted, he's no top ten or even twenty fighter, but he can still throw down. Kudos to " the beast ".

what kotc is that?

Comment

There was a King of the Cage on pay per view last Friday. The matches were good overall - fun show to watch!

Comment

Good post avid. Lots of fans are Severn haters but I still got love for the big guy. He helped make the sport what it is today and is a great fighter.

Comment

Yes sir. That was one hell of a show!!
          Full with sub attempts and escapes.

Comment

44??? I thought he was well into his 70's.

The poor guy never had a prime in MMA. Who knows what Severn could have done in his prime with cross-training. The word domination comes to mind.

Comment

He is a pioneer in our sport. I met him in GA last year. Nice guy. Give it up for the beast from Coldwater Michigan.

Comment

he is still a force to recogn with
                some people are trying to get me against him in January

Comment

That would be a hell of a match!!! Two pioneers of MMA (especially you two) would be main event material.

Comment

What event could we see this in Remco? KOTC?

Comment

Working...
                    X