:mad:

you

THE REAL NINJA
08-06-2006, 05:33 PM
il go 1st

i hate it when people start pointless threds about Floyd Mayweather
:mad:

you
I hate repost threads in non-stop.How many roy jones, tyson, pac, hop,tarver,JT,PBF,threads do you need :confused:

The Noose
08-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Wen I want to reply to somones post, and write a couple of paragraphs and the ****in site crashes.

THE REAL NINJA
08-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Wen I want to reply to somones post, and write a couple of paragraphs and the ****in site crashes.
OMG it gets me everytime :mad: i now copy before i submit if it's a lot :boxing:

The Raging Bull
08-25-2006, 01:12 PM
I hate it when people flame your thread and start talking about something completeley different tothe thread subject :mad:

RAESAAD
08-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Man that has happened to me too.......I ****ing Hate that.I also see what someone is saying about the numorous threads about the same guy.What is there was 1 thread for each fighter and if it pertained to that fighter you post it in that thread and then it would be glowing or something to let people know there is news in it that that particular poster had not seen yet.......Not a bad idea if I may say so.

Ta Khent
08-25-2006, 01:22 PM
I hate it when people who've been gotten the better of during a debate resort to childish isults as a way to degrade the other person.

PATO 1
08-25-2006, 01:39 PM
i hate when your talkin about boxing with someone they make a good post then spoil it by puttin

ROFL ROFL PWNED PWNED

like a ****in ***got

Dirt E Gomez
08-25-2006, 03:14 PM
What do I hate most about this site? I'm going to go very broad and point out the cause of the problems stem from 90% of the users who are nuthuggers, ignorant, or haters.... or just really dumb. Ban them all.

jason100x
08-25-2006, 03:22 PM
i hate when your talkin about boxing with someone they make a good post then spoil it by puttin

ROFL ROFL PWNED PWNED

like a ****in ***got

I hate that ****. It ruins good threads when that happens.

The Missing Lin
08-25-2006, 05:39 PM
The "would you hit it" threads.

All the threads that ask personal information...like "Whats your name" or "Dial up or Broadband?". Who cares?

neils7147933
08-26-2006, 03:17 AM
Too many repeat threads, too many idiots posting

The Noose
08-26-2006, 03:31 AM
Repeatitive threads.
A people who are unable to express an opinion without being insulting.
Mods who act like leaders of a gang.
Internet toughguys.
And being called gay because i love men in tight tight shorts.

Hitman18
08-26-2006, 04:14 AM
When I make a thread and some idiot ***** has to reply with something stupid like if my thread asks a question, then they reply with something barely relevant to the question. It's like answer the ****en question or not.

jason100x
08-26-2006, 02:56 PM
That damned advertisement at the bottom of the screen which shows up sometimes with the emoticons who talk is very annoying.

NJFighter91
08-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Too many "how can i fight like tyson" threads.

* FeistyWench *
08-26-2006, 07:54 PM
yea, the repeat threads suck...lots of new posters come and don;t realize that the same thread has been made month after month. of course, not only new members do this. in the lounge how many myspace, best/worst posters, and would you hit it threads must we endure. lol!

personally, i get sick of the flame wars. they become so damn personal, it's so jeuvenile! they remind me of the "cut down" fights in elementary and middle school. i can see why the internet is a perfect place for this though, because there are no repercussions (these types of insults would most certainly result in a physical altercation in real life).

i really dislike the ignorant (i do not necessarily mean "uneducated") posters, as well as the poser/posturing-type/gang-banger-wanna- be-type of posters. :rolleyes:

but most of all i really wish this forum was moderated in a stricter fashion. :boxing:

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 08:00 PM
yea, the repeat threads suck...lots of new posters come and don;t realize that the same thread has been made month after month. of course, not only new members do this. in the lounge how many myspace, best/worst posters, and would you hit it threads must we endure. lol!

personally, i get sick of the flame wars. they become so damn personal, it's so jeuvenile! they remind me of the "cut down" fights in elementary and middle school. i can see why the internet is a perfect place for this though, because there are no repercussions (these types of insults would most certainly result in a physical altercation in real life).

i really dislike the ignorant (i do not necessarily mean "uneducated") posters, as well as the poser/posturing-type/gang-banger-wanna- be-type of posters. :rolleyes:

but most of all i really wish this forum was moderated in a stricter fashion. :boxing:
I pretty much agree with everything you said lol

* FeistyWench *
08-26-2006, 08:08 PM
I pretty much agree with everything you said lol
that cuz u are cool like that~! :cool: :)

PATO 1
08-26-2006, 08:09 PM
i hate people postin **** like

oh floyd mayweather is a fraud an all that ****

feistywench how old are ya

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 08:27 PM
that cuz u are cool like that~! :cool: :)
The alt's are what get me going lol. It's so funny how such 'witty' 'highly educated' people say things like " :rolleyes: internet is serious business :rolleyes: " Yet have alt's acting as friends to con you into saying things about certain ppl. I find that the most 'witty' of people here have no sense of hypocrisy. I would think that the 'witty' geniuses that they are would be using their time on better things. Instead they search for drama wile overlooking the sarcasm and pure redundancy involved .

* FeistyWench *
08-26-2006, 08:36 PM
i hate people postin **** like

oh floyd mayweather is a fraud an all that ****

feistywench how old are ya
i am 36 :cool:

* FeistyWench *
08-26-2006, 08:37 PM
The alt's are what get me going lol. It's so funny how such 'witty' 'highly educated' people say things like " :rolleyes: internet is serious business :rolleyes: " Yet have alt's acting as freinds to con you into saying things about certain ppl. I find that the most 'witty' of people here have no sense of hypocrisy. I would think that the 'witty' geniuses that they are would be using their time on better things. Instead they search for drama wile overlooking the sarcasm and pure redundancy involved .
and there are those with alts pretending to be enemies...

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 08:39 PM
and there are those with alts pretending to be enemies...
Yeah that to lol it's all silly **sometimes fun** but silly . :D

Rockin'
08-26-2006, 08:43 PM
I hate it that when somebody tells me that they are going to kick my a** and I cant actually reach through the screen and take a round out of them.

Rockin' :dunno:

PATO 1
08-26-2006, 08:44 PM
rockin im gonna kick your ass :D ;)

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 08:44 PM
I hate it that when somebody tells me that they are going to kick my a** and I cant actually reach through the screen and take a round out of them.

Rockin' :dunno:
ha ha you and me both

Rockin'
08-26-2006, 08:55 PM
rockin im gonna kick your ass :D ;)
I see.........:slap:

Rockin' :)

PATO 1
08-26-2006, 09:00 PM
lol om..........

Rockin'
08-26-2006, 09:08 PM
:) .......... The one formerly know as Rockin'

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 09:09 PM
AND I'M THE ONE FORMELY KNOWN AS PIGGU :cool:

* FeistyWench *
08-26-2006, 09:10 PM
why did you change your name?

Rockin'
08-26-2006, 09:12 PM
AND I'M THE ONE FORMELY KNOWN AS PIGGU :cool:

:notworthy Pigguuuuuuuuuuuu!

Verstyle
08-26-2006, 09:13 PM
I hate it when people who've been gotten the better of during a debate resort to childish isults as a way to degrade the other person.

im right with u there. 100% percent

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 09:15 PM
:notworthy Pigguuuuuuuuuuuu!
lol ok i'm not piggu but piggu does rock :cool:

Verstyle
08-26-2006, 09:17 PM
The alt's are what get me going lol. It's so funny how such 'witty' 'highly educated' people say things like " :rolleyes: internet is serious business :rolleyes: " Yet have alt's acting as friends to con you into saying things about certain ppl. I find that the most 'witty' of people here have no sense of hypocrisy. I would think that the 'witty' geniuses that they are would be using their time on better things. Instead they search for drama wile overlooking the sarcasm and pure redundancy involved .

u r on point with that. i told ppl my alt and i only have that 1 cause when i rejoined this website i had forgot i already had 1 from 2004

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 09:19 PM
u r on point with that. i told ppl my alt and i only have that 1 cause when i rejoined this website i had forgot i already had 1 from 2004
My thing is that if you are under an alt and I happen to talk trash or whatever then don't take it as if I have a prob with you . I don't who you are for all i know you could be one of the ppl here i like most .

Smokin'
08-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Wait a second...who has known alts?

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Wait a second...who has known alts?
lots of people but with all the name changes sometimes it's hard to tell anymore .

Smokin'
08-26-2006, 09:23 PM
tell me some of the known members with alts.

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 09:31 PM
tell me some of the known members with alts.

I just meant ppl like S****** who have always been open about it . Then there is one member that post in the lounge and non-stop who told me he was going to make an alt and I forgot all about it until he was banned and BPP told everyone it was the same person. He just made it because he was sick of ppl coming into non-stop from the lounge to flame him .

Verstyle
08-26-2006, 09:49 PM
the ppl that make alts and try to have a totally different personality with them r the true weirdos.

THE REAL NINJA
08-26-2006, 09:56 PM
the ppl that make alts and try to have a totally different personality with them r the true weirdos.
Right, doing as a one time day or two joke is one thing but doing it over a year is crazy . Then to top it off they think they some how outsmarted people or did some 'witty' stuff . It's not like it was real hard to sign up under a fake e-mail :rolleyes: .

Verstyle
08-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Right, doing as a one time day or two joke is one thing but doing it over a year is crazy . Then to top it off they think they some how outsmarted people or did some 'witty' stuff . It's not like it was real hard to sign up under a fake e-mail :rolleyes: .

ahahaha. now those ppl seriously have issues i dont see whats the point. i wonder why sometimes ppl go off on me for no reason. maybe its cause i said something to there alt and didnt know.aahahaha

* FeistyWench *
08-26-2006, 10:02 PM
guys, in this lounge we can;t make speculations on who has what alts. it's just gonna start flaming up and we can;t bring up a specific users name if you are going to talk **** about him.

thanks for understanding.... :cool:

Rockin'
08-26-2006, 11:22 PM
why did you change your name?

Im not sure really, just did.

* FeistyWench *
08-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Im not sure really, just did.
it's just not the same. :(

Rockin' :boxing:

Exige Jr
08-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Feisty Stench.

Among other things. ;) :p

just joking. :D

Rockin'
08-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Feisty Stench.

Among other things.remember that this is the adult lounge. Your juvenile tendancys will get you kicked out.

GunStar
08-27-2006, 01:01 PM
I hate when half the people at Boxingscene never talks about boxing.

Verstyle
08-27-2006, 01:03 PM
I hate when half the people at Boxingscene never talks about boxing.

your right on the button with that 1. its like me going to a gamesite and not talk about games. its like wtf :confused:

GunStar
08-27-2006, 01:11 PM
your right on the button with that 1. its like me going to a gamesite and not talk about games. its like wtf :confused:Exactly man! This is a boxing site and we need everyone to post in the boxing boards, but it will never happen.:(

* FeistyWench *
08-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Exactly man! This is a boxing site and we need everyone to post in the boxing boards, but it will never happen.:(
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54810&page=3&pp=10

see post #21 & 25 from BPP on this matter

Rockin'
08-27-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah, what Big Pappa Pump said...........

Verstyle
08-27-2006, 01:19 PM

see post #21 from BPP on this matter

that was over 8months ago,it has become even worse.alot of knowledgeable ppl when it comes to boxing have left cause the lounge threads have takin over.i think u guys out number us now

* FeistyWench *
08-27-2006, 01:21 PM
that was over 8months ago,it has become even worse.alot of knowledgeable ppl when it comes to boxing have left cause the lounge threads have takin over.i think u guys out number us now
i'm sure he still feels the same.
the lounge is for nonboxing talk. if you don't like the nonboxing talk, stay out of the lounge and stay only in the boxing forum. it's not like they are integrated. there are TONS of posters who only post in boxing and never even go in the lounge. perhaps that's is what people annoyed with lounge talk should do. seems simple enough to me. :cool:

Rockin'
08-27-2006, 01:22 PM
I quit posting in the boxing threads because I would end up being raped by words by some guy whop thinks he knows whats what. His words would have nothing to do with boxing but rather unsubstantiated claims of my personal live and alot more. I have alot more fun in the lounge than I do on the boxing boards.

GunStar
08-27-2006, 01:22 PM

see post #21 from BPP on this matterWill I don't agree with BPP or with that poll, I don't say non boxing fans can't post here, I just like to see everyone talk about boxing from time to time.

Verstyle
08-27-2006, 01:23 PM
i'm sure he still feels the same.
the lounge is for nonboxing talk. if you don't like the nonboxing talk, stay out of the lounge and stay only in the boxing forum. it's not like they are integrated. there are TONS of posters who only post in boxing and never even go in the lounge. perhaps that's is what people annoyed with lounge talk should do. seems simple enough to me. :cool:

im still confused on how u guys migrated to a boxingsite or found it without even knowing or posting about it ahaha. guess i'll never know good day :)

The Noose
08-27-2006, 01:38 PM
im still confused on how u guys migrated to a boxingsite or found it without even knowing or posting about it ahaha. guess i'll never know good day :)

For me i joined to talk about boxing, but the amount of repeatitive threads and flaming put me off.
This site is very busy compared to any other ive seen, and there are always stuff to read or respond to.
As for Feisty i believe she was told about the site by Sonny.

* FeistyWench *
08-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Will I don't agree with BPP or with that poll, I don't say non boxing fans can't post here, I just like to see everyone talk about boxing from time to time.
so what you are saying is that if you are a member of this forum, you must make boxing posts in NSB from time to time?

GunStar
08-27-2006, 01:50 PM
so what you are saying is that if you are a member of this forum, you must make boxing posts in NSB from time to time?I will like to see it, but it will never happen.

juggernautburn
08-27-2006, 08:30 PM
come on feisty, i know you know who wladimir klitschko is right? :boxing:

juggernautburn
08-27-2006, 08:31 PM
and you've got to know dennis roane jr. :cool:

TheHoff!
08-27-2006, 09:12 PM
For me i joined to talk about boxing, but the amount of repeatitive threads and flaming put me off.
Me too. It's mostly the same arguments but with different people/fighters involved. Theres only so many times you can read/partake in those discussions without getting bored.

SonnyG8R
08-27-2006, 09:48 PM
By far the worst thing is the obsessed stalkers. these people truly have no life.

The other thing i hate are the people who "spy" on the members of this site from other sites and make multiple alt accounts just to spam the site with foolish threads and posts.

And yeah, Dirty has a point. there are a lot of really dumb and immature people on this site. Thank heavens for the adult lounge. :cool:

THE REAL NINJA
08-27-2006, 09:51 PM
By far the worst thing is the obsessed stalkers. these people truly have no life.

The other thing i hate are the people who "spy" on the members of this site from other sites and make multiple alt accounts just to spam the site with foolish threads and posts.

And yeah, Dirty has a point. there are a lot of really dumb and immature people on this site. Thank heavens for the adult lounge. :cool:
really they send a Brit like me 50 Pm's an hour just to take a piss at me.

King Koyle
08-28-2006, 10:56 AM

This is always happening to me!Sometimes when I just spent forty minutes making a thread :mad: Im a slow typer by the way!

THE REAL NINJA
08-28-2006, 11:23 AM
This is always happening to me!Sometimes when I just spent forty minutes making a thread :mad: Im a slow typer by the way!
Just make sure if you type alot to copy it before you hit send ;)

King Koyle
08-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Just make sure if you type alot to copy it before you hit send ;)

I didn't even know that you could do that.Im not very observant :( But i'll definetly do that from now on.Thanks Ninja!

MickyHatton
08-29-2006, 10:45 AM
I hate it when some posters make statements based on what they have heard or read from other posters not based on there own experience.

For example, if say a popular poster states that Hagler definitely beat Leonard then there is a ripple effect, at a later date the same poster will make a thread on how Hagler 'destroyed' Leonard even though 9/10 they haven't seen the fight or weren't even on some occasions born to hear what people at that time thought.

Another good one is 'Foreman is the hardest hitting heavyweight' based on watching the Frazier fight???

Yet if another poster comes back with a great point of Shavers hitting harder based on that poster watching dozens of Shavers fights and dozens of Foremans fights it still does not hold water?

Then the insults start!

Katz
08-29-2006, 07:58 PM
about the website?

I think the banner above... i mean the pics of the boxers is quite old...

tenPt
08-29-2006, 09:42 PM
I hate it when some posters make statements based on what they have heard or read from other posters not based on there own experience.

For example, if say a popular poster states that Hagler definitely beat Leonard then there is a ripple effect, at a later date the same poster will make a thread on how Hagler 'destroyed' Leonard even though 9/10 they haven't seen the fight or weren't even on some occasions born to hear what people at that time thought.

Another good one is 'Foreman is the hardest hitting heavyweight' based on watching the Frazier fight???

Yet if another poster comes back with a great point of Shavers hitting harder based on that poster watching dozens of Shavers fights and dozens of Foremans fights it still does not hold water?

Then the insults start!

hell yeah its like that everywhere. or they will say tyson had no heart ever. what kind of bull**** is that.or ali,louis or some1 like that is the greatest but havnt even seen 10 of there fights. i got by what i have watched myself

The Noose
08-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Wat i dont like is wen u get people, or i guess, posters, who like just seem not to like know stuff or somthing, and they are like kinda, i dont know, bored or somthing, and like they just seem to like be posting stuff, like they type stuff, but you know, u know that, or u can tell like, they dont really know, i mean they post stuff, but its like seems to just be like really long and stuff, they just are like typing things but like as soon as u see their post, u know, like u can see they just have gone on about stuff, like they are like all serious and ****, they like just keep typing things, like as if theyre talking alot, for like a really long time and stuff, and they like just dont care, like theyre really bored or somthing, you know, they like say all this stuff, but its like why are they saying it, you know, like why are they saying so much stuff, like its really boring or somthing, but they just dont care that they are boring you, and just keep going like they are doing it just to amuse themselves or somthing, and they just are talking, or talking or watever , as if they are like a book or somthing, with like, words everywhere and stuff, like theyre like really smart and stuff, but really, like you know that theyre just not saying anything smart or somthing, its like theyre just trying to like impress you or somthing, they like just keep going but like, never , like, they never seem to, sorta, like, reach a point, i mean they like dont have a point, to like wat theyre saying or somthing, but its like, they keep talking and u are like, stop already, but theyre like, im talking and im really smart and stuff, and they just keep going on and on, and its like really boring and stuff, and im like watever, but they dont, like, care or somthing, and they are just kinda pointless and boring and stuff.

Or somthing.

phallus
08-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Wat i dont like is wen u get people, or i guess, posters, who like just seem not to like know stuff or somthing, and they are like kinda, i dont know, bored or somthing, and like they just seem to like be posting stuff, like they type stuff, but you know, u know that, or u can tell like, they dont really know, i mean they post stuff, but its like seems to just be like really long and stuff, they just are like typing things but like as soon as u see their post, u know, like u can see they just have gone on about stuff, like they are like all serious and ****, they like just keep typing things, like as if theyre talking alot, for like a really long time and stuff, and they like just dont care, like theyre really bored or somthing, you know, they like say all this stuff, but its like why are they saying it, you know, like why are they saying so much stuff, like its really boring or somthing, but they just dont care that they are boring you, and just keep going like they are doing it just to amuse themselves or somthing, and they just are talking, or talking or watever , as if they are like a book or somthing, with like, words everywhere and stuff, like theyre like really smart and stuff, but really, like you know that theyre just not saying anything smart or somthing, its like theyre just trying to like impress you or somthing, they like just keep going but like, never , like, they never seem to, sorta, like, reach a point, i mean they like dont have a point, to like wat theyre saying or somthing, but its like, they keep talking and u are like, stop already, but theyre like, im talking and im really smart and stuff, and they just keep going on and on, and its like really boring and stuff, and im like watever, but they dont, like, care or somthing, and they are just kinda pointless and boring and stuff.

Or somthing.

at least it's not all in red letters, that ****s up my eyes

MANGLER
01-06-2010, 03:55 AM
NSB is garbage on the whole. No serious boxing discussion, just trollin lil girls.

I see lately we do got IP bans here, but they ain't used often enuf for the worst of the trolls.

A lotta **** gets posted in the wrong forums.