View Full Version : what specific foods do you really HATE?

* FeistyWench *
08-06-2006, 03:53 PM
not just merely dislike, but really hate?

i HATE tomatoes (whole, chunky, or diced) and cole slaw (in any form). tomatoes - it's just the texture, so as long as they are pureed in a sauce or in ketchup or something, they're ok.
i hate sardines, anchovies, and caviar as well.

RAESAAD
08-06-2006, 04:04 PM
I am not a huge fan of raw onions.....they have no place on a burger or in a salad......

Nacho_Analstain
08-06-2006, 04:07 PM
errrrrrr tomatoes,cnt go near them

OptimusWolf
08-06-2006, 04:11 PM
mushy peas - yuck!

!! AI-Holmes!!
08-06-2006, 04:11 PM

i HATE tomatoes (whole, chunky, or diced) and cole slaw (in any form). tomatoes - it's just the texture, so as long as they are pureed in a sauce or in ketchup or something, they're ok.
You don't like a BLT sandwich hey.
I don't like okra and oysters

platinummatt
08-06-2006, 04:45 PM
mushy peas - yuck! :eek: Argh lol I hate mushy peas. I had some with chicken nuggets and chips once they were disgusting, so were the nuggets actually

SonnyG8R
08-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Never liked mayonase much.

I Hate eggplant, Cabbage, Cauliflower and several other vegetables.

platinummatt
08-06-2006, 05:18 PM
:eek: Argh lol I hate mushy peas. I had some with chicken nuggets and chips once they were disgusting, so were the nuggets actually
I mean I had mushy chips with chicked nuggets and chips once, the mushy peas wre disgusting, and those particular chicken nuggets werent too nice

THE REAL NINJA
08-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Pork ,meat still on the bone,

Hard Boiled HK
08-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Never liked mayonase much.

I Hate eggplant, Cabbage, Cauliflower and several other vegetables.

I used to hate eggplant, but if you cook it with peanut butter it is not so bad.

Hard Boiled HK
08-06-2006, 06:20 PM
errrrrrr tomatoes,cnt go near them

Better eat up on the tomatoes, it helps prevent prostate cancer.

jason100x
08-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Overall I'm not picky at all about food but I don't like eggplant.

THE REAL NINJA
08-06-2006, 07:56 PM
:headbang: Better eat up on the tomatoes, it helps prevent prostate cancer.
they are one of my favorite things :hail: the tomatoe

Papa Ace
08-07-2006, 05:38 PM
curry, chili and pickles :(

K-DOGG
08-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Green Beans!!!

K-DOGG
08-07-2006, 05:50 PM

:eek: Anchovies!! OMG!!Those are the nastiest things EVER!

When Little Caesars first put up a pizza place in my hometown, Dad, who loved saving money, wanted to orders two pizzas because it was buy one, get one free, right. So, because we'd never had pizza before, and I was the oldest child, I was in charge of ordering the pizza, 'kay. Well, long story short, I watched a lot of Scooby Doo; and Shaggy and Scooby always got extra ancovies on their pizza.....guess what I did. :(

I should have gotten an idea that something was wrong when the guy on the phone said, "Are you sure?" after I ordered extra anchovies on both pizzas.

No one would eat more than half a slice.....and out of guilt, I ate both pizzas. YECH!!

I couldn't even look at a pizza for about two years after that.

Hairy little fish ****! :mad:

Dr.Depravity
08-07-2006, 07:41 PM

I agree. tomatoes suck. Yet I still like tomatoe sauce, ketup also. And pretty much seafood in general. Most of it reeks.

BBKing
08-08-2006, 11:55 AM
:eek: Anchovies!! OMG!!Those are the nastiest things EVER!

When Little Caesars first put up a pizza place in my hometown, Dad, who loved saving money, wanted to orders two pizzas because it was buy one, get one free, right. So, because we'd never had pizza before, and I was the oldest child, I was in charge of ordering the pizza, 'kay. Well, long story short, I watched a lot of Scooby Doo; and Shaggy and Scooby always got extra ancovies on their pizza.....guess what I did. :(

I should have gotten an idea that something was wrong when the guy on the phone said, "Are you sure?" after I ordered extra anchovies on both pizzas.

No one would eat more than half a slice.....and out of guilt, I ate both pizzas. YECH!!

I couldn't even look at a pizza for about two years after that.

Hairy little fish ****! :mad:

Your kidding. How old were you the first time you had pizza?

Pizza is great, especially if you get some authentic NY or Chicago pizza. Little Caesars doesn't qualify. It is probably some of the worst pizza you can get. :p

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 12:45 PM

Pizza is great, especially if you get some authentic NY or Chicago pizza. Little Caesars doesn't qualify. It is probably some of the worst pizza you can get. :p
did you miss the part that he ordered both with extra anchovies not realizing what they were? lmao!

poor K-Dogg. lol! :o

K-DOGG
08-08-2006, 12:52 PM

I grew up in a small town in the south where soul food and good country cookin' were the norm. "Pizza" was melted cheese on soggy cardboard in the school lunch...only ate that crap once. They didn't start making "good" pizza 'till I got to junior high.

I was about 12 I guess......we didn't even get a McDonalds until I was like 7 or 8. The first fastfood joint in my hometown was Hardees'....back when they had horrible burgers. Now, I gotta say, Hardees has got it goin' on; but back then they sucked....until they started making a killer breakfast menu.

BBKing
08-08-2006, 01:13 PM
did you miss the part thathe ordered both with extra anchovies not realizing what they were? lmao!

poor K-Dogg. lol! :o

lol, yeah that is pretty brutal. I don't know if I believe that he ate both of them though. Barf!! I would have just tossed them out. :D

BBKing
08-08-2006, 01:18 PM
I grew up in a small town in the south where soul food and good country cookin' were the norm. "Pizza" was melted cheese on soggy cardboard in the school lunch...only ate that crap once. They didn't start making "good" pizza 'till I got to junior high.

I was about 12 I guess......we didn't even get a McDonalds until I was like 7 or 8. The first fastfood joint in my hometown was Hardees'....back when they had horrible burgers. Now, I gotta say, Hardees has got it goin' on; but back then they sucked....until they started making a killer breakfast menu.

Yeah I've been to a couple good Hardee's joints down south. We don't have up north. I guess it's a regional franchise. I feel sorry for you with the pizza thing. Have you ever had some real kick ass pizza with fresh toppings and lots of cheese. That's some good stuff! Southern barbque kicks ass to though. The North has nothing comparable.

K-DOGG
08-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Yeah I've been to a couple good Hardee's joints down south. We don't have up north. I guess it's a regional franchise. I feel sorry for you with the pizza thing. Have you ever had some real kick ass pizza with fresh toppings and lots of cheese. That's some good stuff! Southern barbque kicks ass to though. The North has nothing comparable.

I've never had what you'd call "real" pizza, I don't suppose. However, there are now many great pizza joints where I live because of all the different people who live here, many from Chicago, New York, and other places up north.

Barbecue...oh, yeah. :D Man, if you ever get a chance to go to Memphis....judging by your username, I presume you've been there....Rondevouz (sp) is the place to go. Barbecue so good it'll make you smack yo momma. :D

Then again, you really can't go wrong with any barbecue place in Memphis. :thinking:

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 02:58 PM
I've never had what you'd call "real" pizza, I don't suppose. However, there are now many great pizza joints where I live because of all the different people who live here, many from Chicago, New York, and other places up north.

Barbecue...oh, yeah. :D Man, if you ever get a chance to go to Memphis....judging by your username, I presume you've been there....Rondevouz (sp) is the place to go. Barbecue so good it'll make you smack yo momma. :D

Then again, you really can't go wrong with any barbecue place in Memphis. :thinking:
i've actually ordered ribs (by mail) from a place named Corky's in Memphis. You get a 10% discount if you say you Elvis is alive. lol! but even frozen then reheated, these ribs and BBQ are fantastic!

K-DOGG
08-08-2006, 03:18 PM
i've actually ordered ribs (by mail) from a place named Corky's in Memphis. You get a 10% discount if you say you Elvis is alive. lol! but even frozen then reheated, these ribs and BBQ are fantastic!

Darlin' Corky's ain't nothing compared to some of the "smaller" non-chain places, trust me. They're good and I'm not dissing them; but if you EVER get a chance to come to Memphis and check out either Rendevouz (SP) or Interstate Barbecue, you'll "know". ;)

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Darlin' Corky's ain't nothing compared to some of the "smaller" non-chain places, trust me. They're good and I'm not dissing them; but if you EVER get a chance to come to Memphis and check out either Rendevouz (SP) or Interstate Barbecue, you'll "know". ;)
i've never been to memphis or TN for that matter. lol!
i wasn't even aware that Corky's was a chain.

i wonder if either of those place ship food? lol!
i LOVE good BBQ~

K-DOGG
08-08-2006, 04:16 PM
i've never been to memphis or TN for that matter. lol!
i wasn't even aware that Corky's was a chain.

i wonder if either of those place ship food? lol!
i LOVE good BBQ~

Well, if you and your family ever decide to visit "Music City, USA", let me know. It may not be Memphis; but we've got some great barbecue joints around here, too. I'll hook ya up. ;)

The Missing Lin
08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
oatmeal
lima beans
brussel sprouts

All three make me throw up.

Hard Boiled HK
08-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Yeah I've been to a couple good Hardee's joints down south. We don't have up north. I guess it's a regional franchise.

Where are you from? There are lots of Hardee's in Michigan. They have what they called their "Thickburgers" and it's so delicious.

This thread is too depressing. We should have one that asks what specific foods do you really LIKE.

* FeistyWench *
08-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Where are you from? There are lots of Hardee's in Michigan. They have what they called their "Thickburgers" and it's so delicious.

This thread is too depressing. We should have one that asks what specific foods do you really LIKE.
this thread has kinda evolved in to a what foods do you hate and love thread ;)

Smokin'
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM
I can't stand the following:
Olives
Boiled Potatoes

Olives just make me sick...

The Missing Lin
08-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Oh yeah.........YAMS! :eek:

The Raging Bull
08-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Hwo disgusting is celery :eek:

I cant stand the **** :(

marvdave
08-09-2006, 09:36 AM
coconut is the worst
raisins are a close second

* FeistyWench *
08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Hwo disgusting is celery :eek:

I cant stand the **** :(
i forgot celery!
my mother in law puts celery in everything!
her salads are more celery than lettuce.
i'm not a big fan of celery either.

marvdave
08-09-2006, 12:27 PM
i forgot celery!

i love celery with Peanut Butter or cream cheese.

oh ****...............I feel a pbds reference coming

The Raging Bull
08-09-2006, 12:39 PM
i forgot celery!

OMG. I feel sorry for you. Its disgusting. I cant even take a bite, yet people sit their eatin full sticks of the stuff :(

i love celery with Peanut Butter or cream cheese.

oh ****...............I feel a pbds reference coming

LMFAO. Peanut butter dick sandwich. I bet you like that with a bit of celery on. You sick man :D

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 02:20 AM
None really.

I don't like brussel sprouts or cucumbers much but if they served wit an overall good entree they tolerable.