View Full Version : Close Decisions...Who do you think won?

HockeyFighter
11-28-2002, 03:17 AM
This thread is all about the close wons that sparked controversy. No Nog vs Herring or Silva vs Dan here. Oh no. This is for the close ones. Ones maybe too close to call. Post'em and you opinion on who won.

To start us off:
Ninja vs Henderson - My winner: Henderson

Liddell vs Bustamante - My winner: Bustamante

Coleman vs Rizzo - My winner: Coleman

Bas vs Randleman - My winner: El Guapo

Rizzo vs Couture I - My winner: Rizzo

Vov vs Herring - My winner: Vov

I am also interested in hearing opinions on the Ninja vs Arona fight.

seldomTap
11-28-2002, 03:45 AM
Good thread!

Bas v Randleman...draw at least in my eyes, if not a slight edge to Randleman...felt he controlled fight better throughout

Rizzo v Couture I...I say Rizzo, even randy's body language at end is one of surprise he got the win

HockeyFighter
11-28-2002, 11:33 AM
Bas was way more active from the bottom than Randleman was from the top. Bas deserved the win and the title. Simply lying on your opponent doesn't prove anything.

ParazIT
11-28-2002, 03:31 PM
Henderson Vs Newton, I thought Newton won...

pål johnsen
11-28-2002, 04:13 PM
[quote:629602faed="HockeyFighter"]This thread is all about the close wons that sparked controversy. No Nog vs Herring or Silva vs Dan here. Oh no. This is for the close ones. Ones maybe too close to call. Post'em and you opinion on who won.

To start us off:
Ninja vs Henderson - My winner: Henderson

Liddell vs Bustamante - My winner: Bustamante

Coleman vs Rizzo - My winner: Coleman

Bas vs Randleman - My winner: El Guapo

Rizzo vs Couture I - My winner: Rizzo

Vov vs Herring - My winner: Vov

I am also interested in hearing opinions on the Ninja vs Arona fight.[/quote:629602faed]

i agree on all of those except colman vs rizzo!

=)

hitmanrva10
11-28-2002, 04:14 PM
i think frye beat le banner........j/k

Squezze
11-28-2002, 04:27 PM
I'd give Ninja the win over Henderson that time. Judges seem to favor Henderson for some weird reason.

Herring definitly beat Vovchanchyn that time.

And Rizzo had that first fight with Couture.

Fallout
11-28-2002, 05:47 PM
Some other interesting notes

Serra vs Penn - I think Serra won that fight
Mezger vs Sakuraba - Guy won that fight, there was no need for an overtime, although Kens hissy fit didn't help things

Jay Pan ROKK
11-28-2002, 06:38 PM
The Vitor x Herring fight is kind of difficult, at least for me ... If one accept the yellow card and the weight difference Vitor wins, otherwise otherwise ...

seldomTap
11-28-2002, 09:05 PM
[quote:a079f46e63="Jay Pan ROKK"]The Vitor x Herring fight is kind of difficult, at least for me ... If one accept the yellow card and the weight difference Vitor wins, otherwise otherwise ...[/quote:a079f46e63]

Yeah, I think Vitor should thank the Pride people for their 10 kg weight difference rule on that one...