View Full Version : Clubs / clubbing

platinummatt
07-27-2006, 01:24 PM
I sit down somedays, and just watch the tv and I see some police show. And it involves them going out, but millions of people strew the street, (many of them fat women, wearing little skirts, a bottle of (5%lol..) vodka in their hands, and they stagger about screaming and screeching like cats, etc. They have spend their night packed in a hot nightblub with blaring music, everybodys dancing about with flashing lights etc.
They do this after a hard weeks work. And they find that being completely out of control of themselves is relaxing?! What the ****. I have been to under 16's or was it 18's nights at a club, and **** that was NOT FUN. I was dragged their by my now, ex girlfriend. I spend about 3 hours cramped in a corner, having my eardrums being mauled by the speakers. So great.. lol then as I went out at about 11... I went past some kid trying to kick off with the bouncers lol!
When Im older, Im going to spend any time in a club, sitting down talking with people in a gentlements club. I dont drink.. but if I have a sip of something its not going to be vodka, itll be some southern comfort, Instead of music.. itll be a newspaper. And Cigarettes? YECK! HELL NO, perhaps a cigar, or some vanilla tabacco smoked through a pipe. Ill say it once, Ill say it again, the only people who can smoke cigarettes are cowboys, leaning against a cadillac, wearing a shirt and jeans.
But smokings bad anyway so maybe no smoking, and no drinking.
Music in the club? 50 cent.. no, perhaps some bach, beethoven, or maybe some tocatta and fugue. Damn thats the stuff:D

Who, did or does go to these clubs, did you really like it? Did you like it then and hate it now. Or like me, were you dragged there? Please share

BrooklynBomber
07-27-2006, 01:36 PM
I've been clubbing since I was 16 which is for last 4 years. And I mean, I was at 18 and over parties when I was 16, I dont count teen parties as clubbing experience.
Anyway, I got too many experiences to share, but If you want tips or advices about anything nocturnal, just ask me. ;)

BrooklynBomber
07-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Its funny you mentioned so'called gentlemen's clubs, in America that how we call strip joints.

platinummatt
07-27-2006, 01:39 PM
lol I didnt mean them

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 01:42 PM
it all depends on the club quite frankly. when i was in college, 18 - 28 years of age, I liked to dance but didn;t always like the music or environment. there are bars that play live music and have a huge dance floor and the music is more my taste. it all depends, sometimes a club was good, sometimes a bar with a live band was good.

i think with the popularity of certain drugs and the whole club-kid culture, clubbing means something totally different today. even if i was single and younger, i wouldn't enjoy today's "club" scene.

BrooklynBomber
07-27-2006, 01:47 PM
It was always about House music for me, I was willing to do dumb stuff to see and hear my favourite dj.
The thing about clubbing is that you have to be very open minded to enjoy the scene. Because what u are about to see and experience there, can really change your perception of life.

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 01:50 PM
It was always about House music for me, I was willing to do dumb stuff to see and hear my favourite dj.
The thing about clubbing is that you have to be very open minded to enjoy the scene. Because what u are about to see and experience there, can really change your perception of life.
but certainly clubbing is not for everyone. it is silly to put down people who actually enjoy it. different strokes for different folks, you know. all depends on your personality.

Dirt E Gomez
07-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Clubs are the downfall of society... as are many things I rant about. While as a premise they seem ok, and as a last ditch effort to get laid, they can become my feeding ground for many but they suck in general. It removes the ability to converse with people... which I suppose is good considering how dumb the average clubber is I suppose.

BrooklynBomber
07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Clubs are the downfall of society... as are many things I rant about. While as a premise they seem ok, and as a last ditch effort to get laid, they can become my feeding ground for many but they suck in general. It removes the ability to converse with people... which I suppose is good considering how dumb the average clubber is I suppose.
Ha-ha-ha, so much love from this one.

platinummatt
07-27-2006, 01:53 PM
but certainly clubbing is not for everyone. it is silly to put down people who actually enjoy it. different strokes for different folks, you know. all depends on your personality.
What you talkin bout willis?

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 01:59 PM
What you talkin bout willis?
what i mean is simply that not clubbing is not fun for everyone.
everyone has different likes and dislikes, usually based on their personality.
you hate it and brooklyn bomber loves it.

when i was younger i liked some clubs, but i tended to enjoy live bands much better. we had a cool bar that had a "beer garden". it was a 2 story building without a roof. you got fresh air, could dance or talk. the 2nd floor had a balcony where you could watch the band and talk or go down on the dance floor and dance. i really enjoyed that set-up.

platinummatt
07-27-2006, 02:11 PM
that soudns cool. Really I was just quoting the show:D Yeh that does sound nice but really, from my , very small, experience of nightclubs. They're terrible

RAESAAD
07-27-2006, 02:11 PM
**** I clubbed my ass off from about 17 until 23.Back when I was 17-20 the Rave scene in Tampa was off the hook.....the club opened at 3am and you got ****ed up on X and **** until noon the next day before going to an after party at someones house or another club someone secretly opened.......because of the laws of course.I also went to regular clubs often but got tired of the lifestyle once I got a regular job and stopped being a criminal. :D

!!! Beowulf !!!
07-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Its funny you mentioned so'called gentlemen's clubs, in America that how we call strip joints.

Its the same in the UK actually. Another euphemism is "Executive Entertainment".

As for going out clubbing? I'm in my 20s of course I go out most weeks and spend too much money on booze whilst staggering around from pub to club. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm not much on clubs, never have been; but if there's a good live band playing somewhere and I've got the time, that's more my scene.

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm not much on clubs, never have been; but if there's a good live band playing somewhere and I've got the time, that's more my scene.
ditto :cool:

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Its the same in the UK actually. Another euphemism is "Executive Entertainment".

As for going out clubbing? I'm in my 20s of course I go out most weeks and spend too much money on booze whilst staggering around from pub to club. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
here in the UK there is a huge difference between a pub/bar with live bands to dance to AND clubs with djs.

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 04:59 PM
here there is a huge difference between a pub/bar with live bands to dance to rather than clubs with djs.

Ain't that the truth? :rolleyes:

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Ain't that the truth? :rolleyes:
don't you mean, "ain't that the truth! :D "

lol! :D :p

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 05:08 PM
don't you mean, "ain't that the truth! :D "

lol! :D :p

Why I oughta...;)

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Why I oughta...;)
just playin. personally i hate the rolling eyes smilie.
when someone quotes me and uses it, it is like they are saying i am full of crap. lol! i try to avoid that smilie at all costs. :D

i KNOW that you didn't mean it that way. :cool:

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 05:13 PM
just playin. personally i hate the rolling eyes smilie.
when someone quotes me and uses it, it is like they are saying i am full of crap. lol! i try to aiod that smilie at all costs. :D

i KNOW that you didn't mean it that way. :cool:

:rolleyes:

!!! Beowulf !!!
07-27-2006, 05:15 PM
here in the UK there is a huge difference between a pub/bar with live bands to dance to AND clubs with djs.

The dinstinction is blurring. Most City Centre pubs now have djs and/or live music. Generally go to 2/3/4 pubs and then to a large club.

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 05:16 PM
:joke: Fiesty, I keeed! :D

Smokin'
07-27-2006, 05:50 PM
I went to one for my aftergrad (I was 17 at the time and still 17) and I thought it was the ****...so easy to get laid at a club with some fine *****es.

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 05:51 PM
:joke: Fiesty, I keeed! :D
huh? :confused:

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 05:56 PM
huh? :confused:

*sighs* "kid" as in "to kid"; but with an accent.

It was in reference to the roll eyes smile I used to respond to your "I hate the roll eyes smile" post.

Oh well, I laughed anyway. :o

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 05:57 PM
*sighs* "kid" as in "to kid"; but with an accent.

It was in reference to the roll eyes smile I used to respond to your "I hate the roll eyes smile" post.

Oh well, I laughed anyway. :o
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i am a bit slow. sorry. lol! :o :D

platinummatt
07-27-2006, 05:59 PM
whens your baby due to be born

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 06:05 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i am a bit slow. sorry. lol! :o :D

S'okay, I'm used to it. That's what I get for having an off-beat sense of humor.

platinummatt
07-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Igot it dont worry K;)

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 06:06 PM
S'okay, I'm used to it. That's what I get for having an off-beat sense of humor.
if i heard the accent "kid" i would know what you meant.
some things just can't be conveyed in posts. oh well.

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 06:09 PM
whens your baby due to be born
due date is 9/22 (8 weeks from now), but it is very possible that the baby could be born early (5-8 weeks from now).

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 06:10 PM
I went to one for my aftergrad (I was 17 at the time and still 17) and I thought it was the ****...so easy to get laid at a club with some fine *****es.
i am completely serious...

if women are *****es, what are men usually called?
bastards?

just curious how that works :confused:

platinummatt
07-27-2006, 06:15 PM
A ***** is a female dog. A barstard is a child with no parents. So I guess, a man is called a dog.

BrooklynBomber
07-27-2006, 06:24 PM

bastards?

I think its quite deragatory to call girls *****es.

Cunt is so much better
J/K :D

BrooklynBomber
07-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Anyway, guys, dont ever go out or have a serious relationship with a club chick....

Dirt E Gomez
07-27-2006, 06:41 PM

bastards?

I like to be called a piece of meat, it's so hot. Nah, the term *****es for women is a joke and I usually verbally ***** slap anybody who uses it because, while they wont admit it, it's entirely meant to boost themselves up so they think they're something. Women are chicks, men are dudes.

paul750
07-27-2006, 06:44 PM
You guys seem to be generalising things a lot, i thought all types of girls went to clubs.

K-DOGG
07-27-2006, 06:46 PM
I like to be called a piece of meat, it's so hot. Nah, the term *****es for women is a joke and I usually verbally ***** slap anybody who uses it because, while they wont admit it, it's entirely meant to boost themselves up so they think they're something. Women are chicks, men are dudes.

Dito. :fing02:

oldgringo
07-27-2006, 06:55 PM

*****es and hoes and pimps and playas and hustlers and skeezers and skanks and sleezys and brothas and sistas and dudes and broads and suckas and.....

im going for cooler pastures

BrooklynBomber
07-27-2006, 07:05 PM
You guys seem to be generalising things a lot, i thought all types of girls went to clubs.
U got me wrong, all type of girls co out clubbing at some point, but I am talking about ladies who are notorious about that, who adopted all ways of nocturnal, they are hard to be in a relationship with.

Dirt E Gomez
07-27-2006, 07:05 PM
*****es and hoes and pimps and playas and hustlers and skeezers and skanks and sleezys and brothas and sistas and dudes and broads and suckas and.....

im going for cooler pastures

You don't know what you're talking about, you just luv fat white broads. For the record, I also use dame and broad.

The Noose
07-28-2006, 08:18 AM
My cousin dragged me out to a few clubs/bars last night. Not my thing at all.
But i got to meet Micheal Johnson (200m olympic record breaker). Which was pretty ****in cool.
No one even took any notice of him. Weird.

* FeistyWench *
07-29-2006, 11:26 AM
My cousin dragged me out to a few clubs/bars last night. Not my thing at all.
But i got to meet Micheal Johnson (200m olympic record breaker). Which was pretty ****in cool.
No one even took any notice of him. Weird.
so u didn't have any fun?

get a pic of you with him?

* FeistyWench *
07-29-2006, 11:28 AM
You don't know what you're talking about, you just luv fat white broads. For the record, I also use dame and broad.
lmao! my father-in-law is this cranky archie bunker type. he ALWAYS refers to women as broads. it cracks me up oh and tramps if they look slutty. lol!

* FeistyWench *
07-29-2006, 11:29 AM
nice. :cool:

The Noose
07-29-2006, 10:33 PM
so u didn't have any fun?

get a pic of you with him?

I had fun seeing my cousin drunk and cursing.
She and her family (uncle , aunt, other cousins) are exactly like the Cosby show family.

So imagine an episode where Theo and Ruby go out, get drunk and say **** alot. It was funny.
Myspace Sarahs big sis.

And no, i think asking for autographs or pictures is embarrasing and stoopid!

BrooklynBomber
07-29-2006, 11:11 PM
I am so proud of myself, I am not going out anywhere, this is like the first saturday night that I am gonna spend with my family ina long while.

OptimusWolf
07-31-2006, 08:24 AM
Clubbing is pretty heterogeneous so I'm sure you could enjoy some form. Some examples are

1)Cheesy club - these are the staple of every English town. People get very drunk, dance to questionable 80s music and snog strangers without so much as a hello. I used to love these places and still enjoy an occasional boogie...

2)Indie club - like the above but with scruffier dress, music that you struggle to dance to, and with girls that like you to say something witty before they stick their tongue down your throat. Don't worry - it doesn't have to be too witty.

3)RnB club - Lots of rooms playing music that I don't really go for, people staring each other out but the dancing looks a lot more coordinated....I've never been into the music so don't know much more.

4)Proper "clubbing" - A big warehouse type place with pills and speed everywhere, dance music in different rooms. The blokes dress scruffy often taking off their shirts by half nine, the girls dress in next to nothing with their bits of clothing usually being in fluorescent. The whole thing goes on till about 7am and then you get the train home. I've only been once, but it was one of the best nights I've ever had.

* FeistyWench *
07-31-2006, 09:35 AM
I had fun seeing my cousin drunk and cursing.
She and her family (uncle , aunt, other cousins) are exactly like the Cosby show family.

So imagine an episode where Theo and Ruby go out, get drunk and say **** alot. It was funny.
Myspace Sarahs big sis.

And no, i think asking for autographs or pictures is embarrasing and stoopid!
autographs stupid yes, pictures stupid no. :p

and my aren't we being disagreeable with me alot lately! :(

The Noose
07-31-2006, 06:05 PM
autographs stupid yes, pictures stupid no. :p

and my aren't we being disagreeable with me alot lately! :(
lol
Hey its not my fault u have the wrong opinion!
As for the spider killing, i guess u can kill them if u have no other choice.

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 01:50 AM
**** clubs. It was cool as a kid just cuz it was new. Now piss on it. Overpriced drinks, ****blockin *****s, too many people around to enjoy myself for the most part.

I used to go a lot, but over time it got boring. I stlll been dragged out by a homey here n there who insisted we try and mack in there, or females who had they pet place that they absolutely luv. But clubbin is wack. **** fell off yrs ago for me.