View Full Version : where do u...

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 03:44 PM
do most of your posting:
from home, school, or work?

ALSO do you sit at a desk or table or somewhere more comfortable with a lap top or other portable device?

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 03:50 PM
i have a lap top with a wireless connection so i tend to be on the couch or on a comfy recliner.

i spend most of my time in my son's playroom (when my hubby isn't home). when not playing with my son, i am usually writing reports for work on the couch in the play room. i do best when i am comfy ;) i come on here intermittently for a much needed break and diversion. :p

MR. V
07-21-2006, 03:50 PM
i do mine at home on a pc that i have in my room rite next to a huge window that overlooks the city of north dallas. mite i add i also always have a joint with me at all times. point being its always a mellow enviroment when im posting. :cool:

phallus
07-21-2006, 03:53 PM
i do mine in a pubic place, with the laptop resting comfortably on my penis, when i look at ****, the hHead of my penis rubs against the power supply, which is usually quite warm

The Noose
07-21-2006, 03:59 PM
I am where i always am. In my bedroom, in my swivel chair that my mum nicked from work, feet up on the desk. The corner of the desk cutting into my ankles. My right leg usually goes dead. I am in my summer pajamas.

I have a wet towel on the back of the chair to cool me down and the fan 2 feet behind me on full.

Eating ice cream. Drinking Coke, and watching the tele.

MR. V
07-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Eating ice cream. Drinking Coke, and watching the tele.

thats what im talking about. :D

the hHead of my penis rubs against the power supply, which is usually quite warm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Mostly at work from my cozy office and great leather chair............At Home I post sometimes too my PC is in my bedroom and I will usually be watching TV and playing on the net.......I post mostly at work tho because I am on a computer or the phone most of the day.......

Explosivo
07-21-2006, 04:11 PM
I do most of my posting from work, on my work PC. I have a laptop, but its on a docking station so I use a regular mouse and keyboard. I work in a lab thats pretty private so I can get away with this ****.

BrooklynBomber
07-21-2006, 04:43 PM
From work place, but shhh...the boss is coming.

SonnyG8R
07-21-2006, 05:31 PM
i do mine in a pubic place, with the laptop resting comfortably on my penis, when i look at ****, the hHead of my penis rubs against the power supply, which is usually quite warm

lol, I'll have to try that.

platinummatt
07-21-2006, 06:45 PM
I post on here downstairs on a swivel chair by a desk with the pc. I have a latptop, for which I use for... erm personal use:D

Verstyle
07-21-2006, 06:47 PM
at home.cause unlike some of u guys i actually have work to do when im at work :D

The Missing Lin
07-21-2006, 09:33 PM
I do all of my posting from home. I drive a truck for a living so it would be hard to do it there. :D

My workspace:
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8127/54330lq7.jpg

MickyHatton
07-22-2006, 12:47 AM
I work from home, I have a laptop set up beside a PC both on a wireless router, one for work one for pleasure ;) I work then post!

RAESAAD
07-22-2006, 02:00 AM
at home.cause unlike some of u guys i actually have work to do when im at work :D
LOL......That does suck.

K-DOGG
07-22-2006, 06:40 PM
do most of your posting:

ALSO do you sit at a desk or table or somewhere more comfortable with a lap top or other portable device?

I post from work computers....my job is laid back enough that I can goof around some.

!! AI-Holmes!!
07-22-2006, 06:58 PM
99% of my posts come from my PC, here in the bedroom sitting on my swivel chair, I post from work the other 1%, like 1 or 2 posts a week

jason100x
07-22-2006, 09:52 PM
More than half the time I post from work, the rest from home.

Papa Ace
07-25-2006, 11:42 AM
i work around the country and i always make it a point to book in a hotel that offers wireless internet. i do most postings during weekeneds when i have lots of time and in flaming mode lol. j/k.

* FeistyWench *
07-27-2006, 12:23 PM
i work around the country and i always make it a point to book in a hotel that offers wireless internet. i do most postings during weekeneds when i have lots of time and in flaming mode lol. j/k.
hotels with wireless internet is a MUST for me as well!

my last hotel was really big and they put me on the top floor at the end and the wireless signal wasn;t strong enough. i made them change my room. lol!

i do not use the interent at all at work. first, they monitor all internet activity and i refuse to let them have access to my computer (right to privacy and all that). second, i am just too busy to use the internet at work, so best i not use it any way. :p

The Raging Bull
07-31-2006, 11:16 AM
I post mostly at home on a computer, not a laptop, and sit at my computer table.

Hard Boiled HK
07-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Sitting comfortably at my home on a sofa with a laptop.

MR. V
07-31-2006, 04:16 PM
hotels with wireless internet is a MUST for me as well!

p

i second dat notion.

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 03:46 AM
do most of your posting:

I post from home at nite. I can never seem to get to sleep so I chill on here late. Durin the day I post from work, tho lately I got no time for that ****.

At home I got 2 computers, 1 in my room and 1 in the living room. Both got a desk of course. At work I got my own closed door office so I'm at ease chillin on the net when I can. No laptops, all my PCs are regular computers.