View Full Version : So What Are YOU Doing Today?

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 10:31 AM
So What Are You Doing Today? :p Good morning to whoever is up at the moment. What i'm doing today is just going to the gym to train and hopefully look to get a rematch with a certain boxer.

THE REAL NINJA
07-21-2006, 10:38 AM
He's gonna be smokin and he aint gonna be jokin .

platinummatt
07-21-2006, 10:39 AM
taking back a library book I stained with aftershavve

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 10:40 AM
at least it will smell good. ;)

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 10:41 AM
the weather here is crapy. thunderstorms and windy.
BUT i still plan on going out with a friend tonight (girls nite out) :p

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 10:42 AM
How the hell were you able to do that? :confused:

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Even if the weather is lookin bad it doesn't make you feelin bad! :p Ignore the corneyness part of that post :D

platinummatt
07-21-2006, 10:43 AM
where to? I have a fine for it being late 3.30. But they didnt stamp it

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Even if the weather is lookin bad it doesn't make you feelin bad! :p Ignore the corneyness part of that post :D
ok :D
but you're right. i rarely go out with just my friends so nothing is going to put a damper on it. considering how hot it has been, a little rain will feel good ;)

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 10:46 AM
ok :D
but you're right. i rarely go out with just my friends so nothing is going to put a damper on it. considering how hot it has been, a little rain will feel good ;)
We need the rain over here, every single day it's like an oven out there. :(

platinummatt
07-21-2006, 10:46 AM
When I got the book out I put it in a bag with a little bottle of aftershave. the lid was rubbish.

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 10:49 AM
where to? I have a fine for it being late 3.30. But they didnt stamp it
we're gonna do girly things. lol! :p
keep in mind that due to my late stage of pregnancy, my activities are limited. i can't dance, drink, listen to loud live bands, or be around a lot of smoke.

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 10:55 AM
keep in mind that due to my late stage of pregnancy, my activities are limited. i can't dance, drink, listen to loud live bands, or be around a lot of smoke.
Aren't those about the only fun girly things to do? :confused: Oh wait there's still one...shopping! :p

platinummatt
07-21-2006, 11:15 AM
who wants to do that anyway? I remember, once my girlfriend dragged me to an under 18s night at club. as soon as I was in I recognised them lol. Not the best charachters I must say. one had been expelled for hitting a teacher over the head with a rollingpin, although this may have been by accident. anyway. So I had to spend like 3 hours in this ****ing nightclub dragged by myt ex gf , most of the time stuck in the corner with a speaker nearly breaking my ear drum. LOUD ****ing music, people smoking etc. and when I went out, there were kids trying start on the bouncers lol. that ****, is ****,

Southpaw Stinger
07-21-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm going to rest for a bit and then I'll watch Die Hard or somthing. Then I'll go out tonight and get laid whilst my girlfriend is at her sisters!

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm going to rest for a bit and then I'll watch Die Hard or somthing. Then I'll go out tonight and get laid whilst my girlfriend is at her sisters!
:eek: undefined

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Aren't those about the only fun girly things to do? :confused: Oh wait there's still one...shopping! :p
that's right! :D
shopping, eating, going to the movies...

THE REAL NINJA
07-21-2006, 11:26 AM
:eek: undefined
lol So were you talking about smoke or am I thinking of the wrong poster :confused: ?

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 11:26 AM
:eek:
you beat me to it! lol!

Southpaw Stinger
07-21-2006, 11:27 AM
I'm a nice guy really. I'll do some flirting but the pants are staying on!

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 11:28 AM
lol So were you talking about smoke or am I thinking of the wrong poster :confused: ?
If you mean smokin I was the one who made the name that poser post, yes :p. It's just a joke with him anyway no hard feelings.

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm a nice guy really. I'll do some flirting but the pants are staying on!
So your getting laid in your pants? :confused:

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 11:30 AM
So What Are You Doing Today? :p Good morning to whoever is up at the moment. What i'm doing today is just going to the gym to train and hopefully look to get a rematch with a certain boxer.
I am at work hung over......I met a fantastic 18 year old stripper last night......What a Hawt little spinner.She won the amamtuer contest 2 weeks ago and decided to become a stripper for a bit.......I am going to play with her for a few weeks should be good fun........has been so far.

Southpaw Stinger
07-21-2006, 11:32 AM
I am at work hung over......I met a fantastic 18 year old stripper last night......What a Hawt little spinner.She won the amamtuer contest 2 weeks ago and decided to become a stripper for a bit.......I am going to play with her for a few weeks should be good fun........has been so far.

Interesting, have a laugh.

So your getting laid in your pants?

Well I was thinking of going to a place that does karaoke. The YMCA song is very popular and I'm amazing at doing the actions.

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 11:36 AM
what happenewd to that hot little mama you really liked??? :confused:

and seriously, isn't 18 a little young? or is it that she's so hot, it doesn't matter?

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 11:37 AM
what happenewd to that hot little mama you really liked??? :confused:

and seriously, isn't 18 a little young? or is it that she's so hot, it doesn't matter?
I still am talking to her.......she is actually in NH where you live on vacation with her Mom and daughter until next Tuesday.........I will be good when she gets back. ;)

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Raesaad's in love with a stripper. :lol1:

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 11:43 AM
An 18 year old stripper..........I am old its fun to **** with young little *****es like that from time to time. :cool:

PATO 1
07-21-2006, 11:44 AM

this stinks of pretty woman :rolleyes:

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 11:46 AM
An 18 year old stripper..........I am old its fun to **** with young little *****es like that from time to time. :cool:
Lol. I have no idea what that's all about, well I do have my own if you remember the picture I sent you. :cool:

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 11:50 AM
this stinks of pretty woman :rolleyes:
that was a little different. she was a hooker and they fell in love. rae doesn't love her, he just wants to use her little 18 year old body then discard her.

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Lol. I have no idea what that's all about, well I do have my own if you remember the picture I sent you. :cool:
YUP and trust me my friend someday you will know exactly what I mean....... :p

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 11:55 AM
that was a little different. she was a hooker and they fell in love. rae doesn't love her, he just wants to use her little 18 year old body then discard her.
Damn you know me well don't you.......But I really like the Hot Mom and hope to settle down with her.

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 11:56 AM
YUP and trust me my friend someday you will know exactly what I mean....... :p
I swear to god she is a Selena Spice In the making :D

BrooklynBomber
07-21-2006, 11:58 AM
Today, I will work a little bit, and then I am going out with this girl that I met last night.

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I swear to god she is a Selena Spice In the making :D
You have fun wit that for a while.........I would. :D

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 12:00 PM
You have fun wit that for a while.........I would. :D
lol, if everything goes good I plan to marry her after college lol. That's like 7 or 8 years away, but it's somethin to think bout.

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 12:03 PM
lol, if everything goes good I plan to marry her after college lol. That's like 7 or 8 years away, but it's somethin to think bout.
:eek: Are you ****ing nuts kid?Don't even think like that.......you are runing my day.You have to explore the world and the women in it before just getting married to your highscholl sweetheart......**** kid you are making my stomach hurt....I suppose all those Cherry Bombs did not help either tho..... :alcoholic

LOLORSKATES
07-21-2006, 12:06 PM
:eek: Are you ****ing nuts kid?Don't even think like that.......you are runing my day.You have to explore the world and the women in it before just getting married to your highscholl sweetheart......**** kid you are making my stomach hurt....I suppose all those Cherry Bombs did not help either tho..... :alcoholic
Whenever you have lunch guzzle down some more alcohol. The pain will go away. :p

BrooklynBomber
07-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Onegina alert!!!!!

RAESAAD
07-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Whenever you have lunch guzzle down some more alcohol. The pain will go away. :p
**** that.....I am not drinking for a while after last night.Thats why I can't keep up with those young asss girls all they want to do is **** and party.......I can only handle so much at my ripe old age. :D

The Coagulator
07-22-2006, 12:04 PM

my 17 y/o son Andrew and I am at work getting some OT$$$$$, then going to the gym to wrap hands for my fighters...cant wait been a while since Ive been to the gym...I miss my guys!

The Coagulator
07-22-2006, 12:06 PM
**** that.....I am not drinking for a while after last night.Thats why I can't keep up with those young asss girls all they want to do is **** and party.......I can only handle so much at my ripe old age. :D

what a ****in sob story ...pleae call 1-800- SHUTUPUSISSYASS...lololol just playin' my man how ya' doing?

Oasis_Lad
07-22-2006, 12:07 PM
today i shall be mostly drinking myself into a stupor

The Coagulator
07-22-2006, 12:08 PM
dat! Nothin' like a cold morning somethin after a tough night.

The Coagulator
07-22-2006, 12:12 PM

Raesaad...when us old timers ***** about young girls wanting to party and **** us..you really make it hard on the rest of us...makin look like we cant keep up...dig deep...show some heart and some stamina like all WARRIOR CHAMPIONS and make the rest of us proud!

* FeistyWench *
07-22-2006, 01:04 PM
preparing for the arrival of the dreaded in-laws later this afternoon. :(

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 03:03 AM
I'm goin to work then comin home and workin out.