View Full Version : Favorite Childhood Memories

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm talking primarily pre-teen years here; but whatever makes you smile when you think back to simpler days.

For me, one of many is every Sunday when my Uncle and his family would join our family and my Grampy and Granny's house in the country and all of us kids would play. One of the highlights for me was when my Dad and Uncle would pull out their old guitars, sit on the harth and chair next to it and pick a little. They were in a band in the mid to late 50's and both were accomplished guitar players and okay singers. My cousin, who was closest to me in age and I would be given the job of playing the spoons as Dad and Unc played everything from spirituals to country to early rock-n-roll; songs like "Memphis", "Big Boss Man", "Don't Be Angry", and "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" among many others.

I know this is dating myself and a bit nostalgic; but once those days are gone and you're so caught up in the rigors of everyday life, those times seem so far away.....but they're always with you, if you take time to remember them.

What are some of your favorite memories as a kid...before you met a thing called "The Cold Cruel World"?

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm talking primarily pre-teen years here; but whatever makes you smile when you think back to simpler days.

For me, one of many is every Sunday when my Uncle and his family would join our family and my Grampy and Granny's house in the country and all of us kids would play. One of the highlights for me was when my Dad and Uncle would pull out their old guitars, sit on the harth and chair next to it and pick a little. They were in a band in the mid to late 50's and both were accomplished guitar players and okay singers. My cousin, who was closest to me in age and I would be given the job of playing the spoons as Dad and Unc played everything from spirituals to country to early rock-n-roll; songs like "Memphis", "Big Boss Man", "Don't Be Angry", and "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" among many others.

I know this is dating myself and a bit nostalgic; but once those days are gone and you're so caught up in the rigors of everyday life, those times seem so far away.....but they're always with you, if you take time to remember them.

What are some of your favorite memories as a kid...before you met a thing called "The Cold Cruel World"?
I was in Kindergarden and this girl one street over was in 1st grade..her dad, a cop, made her a fort. In that fort I did her...I was 5 years old....everything changed for me from that day on....

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I was in Kindergarden and this girl one street over was in 1st grade..her dad, a cop, made her a fort. In that fort I did her...I was 5 years old....everything changed for me from that day on....

LOL!! Damm, I led a sheltered life. I wanted the girl next door...but never got her, damn it. :( ...although she did flash me when we were about 6. I was too in shock and ignorant at the time to do anything but stand there with my mouth gaping wide open as she closed her bath robe and turned to walk away; but...I was forever trying to get another, longer glimpse after that....got a few; but never enough.

Well, just as well, I know how big a controling pain in the ass she turned out to be, so...dodged a bullet, there. :D

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 01:34 PM

lol! there weren't too too many, so they are easy to remember.

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 01:41 PM
LOL!! Damm, I led a sheltered life. I wanted the girl next door...but never got her, damn it. :( ...although she did flash me when we were about 6. I was too in shock and ignorant at the time to do anything but stand there with my mouth gaping wide open as she closed her bath robe and turned to walk away; but...I was forever trying to get another, longer glimpse after that....got a few; but never enough.

Well, just as well, I know how big a controling pain in the ass she turned out to be, so...dodged a bullet, there. :D

it was kinda one of those you show me your, Ill show you mine, and of course I had a 5y/o boner...then we realized hey, this thing would fit in there and next thing you know were doin it...there was no "ending"...we were 5...we stopped when we got out of breath and sweaty...LOL...then I was celebet for 12 years...quite a stretch in between.LOL

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 01:42 PM
lol! there weren't too too many, so they are easy to remember.

isnt that what you wantd us to do...your last post was very leading young lady....

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 01:44 PM
I loved our Christmas tradition. It was always a GREAT time.

My parents divorced when I was very young and my father lived in CT while we lived with our mom in FL. We generally got to visit him a couple of weeks over the summer. I LOVED those summers! The were just for FUN. He moved around alot when we were young so it was always something to look forward to - where he would be living. All his places were cool. My very favorite was this great house where the whole basement was converted to an entertainment room. It had everything! The best features were the bar and big screen TV. Before we came, he would stock it with all our favorite snacks & drinks and rent or buy all our favorite movies. That was also the one and only year (when we were young) that my mom let us celebrate CHristmas with him. It was awesome we had all the christmas kid classics on VHS. We went carroling on a horse drawn carriage and were invited in for hot chocolate and cookies just like the movies. I never had a white Christmas before. It was awesome!

Memories of going to DIsney WOrld always brings gives me warm feelings.

Also, I loved building blanket tents on our furniture with my brothers and inventing games to play in the pool and on the trampoline. good times. :)

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 02:14 PM
I loved our Christmas tradition. It was always a GREAT time.

My parents divorced when I was very young and my father lived in CT while we lived with our mom in FL. We generally got to visit him a couple of weeks over the summer. I LOVED those summers! The were just for FUN. He moved around alot when we were young so it was always something to look forward to - where he would be living. All his places were cool. My very favorite was this great house where the whole basement was converted to an entertainment room. It had everything! The best features were the bar and big screen TV. Before we came, he would stock it with all our favorite snacks & drinks and rent or buy all our favorite movies. That was also the one and only year (when we were young) that my mom let us celebrate CHristmas with him. It was awesome we had all the christmas kid classics on VHS. We went carroling on a horse drawn carriage and were invited in for hot chocolate and cookies just like the movies. I never had a white Christmas before. It was awesome!

Memories of going to DIsney WOrld always brings gives me warm feelings.

Also, I loved building blanket tents on our furniture with my brothers and inventing games to play in the pool and on the trampoline. good times. :)

Good stuff. :D

RAESAAD
07-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Probably playing "house" with my moms friends daughter that was like 3 years older than me......I did not know where to stick it but it sure felt good.I used to get that orgasmic throb but nothing would come out. :lol1:

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Probably playing "house" with my moms friends daughter that was like 3 years older than me......I did not know where to stick it but it sure felt good.I used to get that orgasmic throb but nothing would come out. :lol1:

know how you feel...lmao

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 03:53 PM
funny how the sexual experimentation in my childhood do not rank in my favorite childhood memories. :p

you know what they say...men are from mars. lol! ;)

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 04:07 PM
funny how the sexual experimentation in my childhood do not rank in my favorite childhood memories. :p

Well, truthfully, outside of the flashing incident and our "wrestling matches" I don't have too many fond sexual prepubesenct memories....sheltered life and all. :( Of course, I was a peeping tom for a while; but I'm not proud of that and those are defintely not fond childhood memories....especially when my friend, Johnny, used my skateboard to look in this girl's window and left it there...which implicated me, even though I didn't do it that time. Karma's a *****; but it broke me from it.

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Well, truthfully, outside of the flashing incident and our "wrestling matches" I don't have too many fond sexual prepubesenct memories....sheltered life and all. :( Of course, I was a peeping tom for a while; but I'm not proud of that and those are defintely not fond childhood memories....especially when my friend, Johnny, used my skateboard to look in this girl's window and left it there...which implicated me, even though I didn't do it that time. Karma's a *****; but it broke me from it.
we had nudists in our neighborhood. they had a huge privacy fence around their property. we would try to jump really high on the trampoline to see them out by the pool or try to find a little gap in the fence to sneak a peek. that's about as peeping tom i was a a kid. today...it's a whole duifferent story ;) :p

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 04:25 PM
we had nudists in our neighborhood. they had a huge privacy fence around their property. we would try to jump really high on the trampoline to see them out by the pool or try to find a little gap in the fence to sneak a peek. that's about as peeping tom i was a a kid. today...it's a whole duifferent story ;) :p

Shoot, if we had anybody in our neighborhood like that, I'd be pitching a tent (in more ways than one) outside their yard....I've got a little of the voyerism in me. So, I'm a bit of a perve...who isn't? :rolleyes:

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Shoot, if we had anybody in our neighborhood like that, I'd be pitching a tent (in more ways than one) outside their yard....I've got a little of the voyerism in me. So, I'm a bit of a perve...who isn't? :rolleyes:
yea, i consider myself a perve too. i won't go onto people's property looking for something, but if i happen to come across it in fairly plain view, i am stopping and watching.

i gotta admit there are lots of opportunities for this on our lake at night. our lake is HUGE, our boat has gps so we go out for dinner on the boat (dock at a restaurant and eat). generally some intersting views on the ride home. lol! :o :D

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 04:39 PM
yea, i consider myself a perve too. i won't go onto people's property looking for something, but if i happen to come across it in fairly plain view, i am stopping and watching.

i gotta admit there are lots of opportunities for this on our lake at night. our lake is HUGE, our boat has gps so we go out for dinner on the boat (dock at a restaurant and eat). generally some intersting views on the ride home. lol! :o :D

Ya know, for all of my attempts at "peeping", the best view I ever got was quite on accident. A neighbor's dog had gotten into our backyard and I was letting her out and happened to look next door,where the neighor-girl's window was wide open and she was getting ready for church. First time I'd seen her after she'd "blossumed"....damn near killed me my heart started racing so fast. Yeah, I shoulda looked away; but I'd been trying to get a glimpse of her new "additions" for about two years by that point to no avail and had already quit trying, so to speak. I honestly couldn't avert my eyes if I'd wanted to; my neck was locked into posistion. :D Damn...can still see 'em. Scuse that memory flash back. :p

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 04:55 PM

because me and KDOGG and Raesaad werent apart of them...lol

Crumble
07-19-2006, 05:04 PM
I have a few, I won my primary schools sports day 40 metre race when I was 6 and retained it the next year one with a spectacular come from behind power surge into the open arms of my teacher lol. I hated that teacher I dunno why she wanted to share in my moment of Glory.

My Favourite one is only my favourite as of recently because my auntie has it on tape and gave it to me for my 21st birthday its great. I was playing for my primary school saturday Football 'soccer' team. All my family came down to watch me and my cousin, because we were playing on a Saturday. Anyway I was pumped. I Flew into a tackles, but just couldnt get on the ball, I waited for the ball, waited for it, 20 minutes went by I still havn't got the ball. 30 minutes........still no ball at my feet!!!!. Im shouting at everyone, the players, my school teacher lol. Meanwhile my cousin has just scored for us. Im straight up jealous now I didnt even congratulate him. Anyway finally someone passes the ball to me, but they hit it too hard and it goes out of play. Thats it. I pick the ball up and kick it out of the park and into someones back garden, take my boots off and throw them in the same direction, then I knock the corner flag over as I walk of the pitch with tears in my eyes. I continue walking all the way back to my mothers car, whilst my sister had to go back and collect my boots haha. Its only now that I've seen it that I realise how cool that was, what prima donna!. I got my first little girlfriend after that, everyone loves a bad boy lol.

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 05:08 PM

when I was in my early teens my aunts lived down the street from me. They were in their early twenties. One night coming home from work, I noticed one of their bedroom lights on so I ducked behind the bushes which were blocking her window. Fortunetly, if you were on the window side of the bushes, nobody could see you from the street. My heart raced with anticipation. And there it was, she had just come out of the bathtub with her towel around her, blonde hair, blue eyes, at that time about a size...oh....nothing...she's on the phone with her boyfriend and the window is cracked so I can hear her, and they are having phone sex...holy ****..when you are like 13...only your mom is taboo at that age...so she pulls the towel off and her bed is to the right of the window and she puts her back against the wall, the short way on the bed, not the long way, and she's talkin dirty to him and pinching her nipples and playing with her bush...holy **** right???/...I watched for about 15 minutes and I got scared I was going to get caught...I got the **** out of there, went home and pounded my crank till there was no tomorrow....everytime I see her now, she's in her mid 50's and I am in my early 40's...I cant help but think of that night behind the bushes...for a kid...it was unbelieveable, at my age now...how freakin gross.....what a night :eek: :o

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:18 PM
when I was in my early teens my aunts lived down the street from me. They were in their early twenties. One night coming home from work, I noticed one of their bedroom lights on so I ducked behind the bushes which were blocking her window. Fortunetly, if you were on the window side of the bushes, nobody could see you from the street. My heart raced with anticipation. And there it was, she had just come out of the bathtub with her towel around her, blonde hair, blue eyes, at that time about a size...oh....nothing...she's on the phone with her boyfriend and the window is cracked so I can hear her, and they are having phone sex...holy ****..when you are like 13...only your mom is taboo at that age...so she pulls the towel off and her bed is to the right of the window and she puts her back against the wall, the short way on the bed, not the long way, and she's talkin dirty to him and pinching her nipples and playing with her bush...holy **** right???/...I watched for about 15 minutes and I got scared I was going to get caught...I got the **** out of there, went home and pounded my crank till there was no tomorrow....everytime I see her now, she's in her mid 50's and I am in my early 40's...I cant help but think of that night behind the bushes...for a kid...it was unbelieveable, at my age now...how freakin gross.....what a night :eek: :o
i've seen and heard people having sex, but as far as voyeurism, i've never watched any solo activity. lol!
i have caught young pre-adolecents and young adolescents masterbating, but i certainly never watched. i don't understand why kids try to do it at school. um...hello?!!! :confused:

when i was in college, i caught my much younger step-brother wanking once. the little **** was on the couch in the living room. sheesh...do it in your room you little ****! lol!
i played it cool and just pretended i was looking for somethign and wuickly left the room.

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 05:20 PM

Damn, that story's worth some K. Unfortunately, I got the spread it around some. :mad:

Thanks for sharin' anyway. :D

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 05:25 PM
i've seen and heard people having sex, but as far as voyeurism, i've never watched any solo activity. lol!
i have caught young pre-adolecents and young adolescents masterbating, but i certainly never watched. i don't understand why kids try to do it at school. um...hello?!!! :confused:

when i was in college, i caught my much younger step-brother wanking once. the little **** was on the couch in the living room. sheesh...do it in your room you little ****! lol!
i played it cool and just pretended i was looking for somethign and wuickly left the room.

I know she flicked that bean like it was goin outa style...I was so scared of getting caught and my #$#*& was so friggin hard I couldnt take it anymore..she was talkin' like she was like...my age then..lil girly voice, then she did the hot steamy voice..I thought I was gunna die...I dont see her often, we arent that close...but it's hard to look her in the eye now...she was smokin' hot...what would I have done if these 2 aunts were kissin sisters.........a few days later they would have smelt my dead rotten corps in the bushes....

phallus
07-19-2006, 05:30 PM

that's because u never met me under the love tree

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 05:33 PM

lol youre not a boy you wouldnt understand! Did he have a tv in his room? sometimes, the couch is the best, I have done it ouside on a street! haha! lol my girlfriend covering me up. And as far as peeping tom, I used to ghave a telescope, hoped to catch some good sights oof women in the bath. Never really got the hang of the telescope

Crumble
07-19-2006, 05:38 PM
I have never had a wank anywhere put my own bed, and an ex gf's bed who was a virgin when I met, so she was into handjobs for a while, they were beyond awful, one time I think I actually cried. I don't think she new I was attached.

The Coagulator
07-19-2006, 05:45 PM

does anyone remember getting a Coke-Cola from an upright machine with the glass bottles and it didnt say Coke Classic!!!!!!!It was just ****ing Coke and it was cold as ice, and it had the opener on the side of the machine....wow those were the days

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:48 PM
I have never had a wank anywhere put my own bed, and an ex gf's bed who was a virgin when I met, so she was into handjobs for a while, they were beyond awful, one time I think I actually cried. I don't think she new I was attached.
lmao! that made me really laugh! :D

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:50 PM
does anyone remember getting a Coke-Cola from an upright machine with the glass bottles and it didnt say Coke Classic!!!!!!!It was just ****ing Coke and it was cold as ice, and it had the opener on the side of the machine....wow those were the days
yea, i do.
i remember collecting bottles to collect the deposit or wahtever it was called. i think it was like 5 cents a bottle or something.
those were the days. :cool:

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:52 PM
lol youre not a boy you wouldnt understand! Did he have a tv in his room? sometimes, the couch is the best, I have done it ouside on a street! haha! lol my girlfriend covering me up. And as far as peeping tom, I used to ghave a telescope, hoped to catch some good sights oof women in the bath. Never really got the hang of the telescope
i don't think he had a tv. i was just visiting for the holidays. i lived in my own apartment. my dad was married to a much younger woman with little kids.

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeh I know what you mean man. Women suck at it. probably cos we get the practice. They promise you blow jobs and then they go for the ****ing hand job. you think *****. Then they do it and you lie there thinking ****, this is crap. Seeing as they go like 1 motion a sewcond and you need more

Memorex
07-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Mine are just playing every sport I can, with my brothers and my cousins. Back then we didn't have a care in the world and we were just having fun.

Crumble
07-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Infact handjobs are a bad idea in general. Its a question of force, speed, and pressure all working in unison. This chick when from 0 to a hundred in about 5 seconds how ****ing ridiculous. I never told her so she might still be abusing men in this way. In the end I just took her hand off, lol.

phallus
07-19-2006, 05:55 PM

i have one of those bottles, also some other vintage **** from the 1970's

BrooklynBomber
07-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeh I know what you mean man. Women suck at it. probably cos we get the practice. They promise you blow jobs and then they go for the ****ing hand job. you think *****. Then they do it and you lie there thinking ****, this is crap. Seeing as they go like 1 motion a sewcond and you need more
One of my ex's did it so bad, I actually had to show her how to do it, then when we actually got to blowjobs and she also sucked at it, I was like "I taught u how to give a handjob, but I cant teach you how to give head". Thats precisely the reason why I never mess with virgins anymore, that and dirty sheets :o

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 05:56 PM

Yup....and it still ain't the same as it was before they tried that "New formula". Classic Coke is okay; but it's not the same formula as the original. No way.

phallus
07-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Infact handjobs are a bad idea in general. Its a question of force, speed, and pressure all working in unison. This chick when from 0 to a hundred in about 5 seconds how ****ing ridiculous. I never told her so she might still be abusing men in this way. In the end I just took her hand off, lol.

the whole thing is a question of timing, if someone else is doing it for me the stroke has to be timed with my mental images of this cute little girl i went to elementary school with down in florida named heather with her sweet brown hair in pigtails, then it's all good

BrooklynBomber
07-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Yup....and it still ain't the same as it was before they tried that "New formula". Classic Coke is okay; but it's not the same formula as the original. No way.
No doubt, classic coke had coke extract in it, new formula is def not the same.

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:58 PM
did you go to fairs as a kid. remember playing those rigged games? my favorite prize was the coke bottles that were stretched really tall and distorted and filled with colored water. i think that was the early 80s.

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 05:58 PM

:lol1: Now that's funny!! ...and I know exactly what you mean; but it's not their fault, really. I mean, look how much practice we've had. :D

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 05:59 PM
lmao and they they go too far, it feels like it might rip. And like you said you have to show them. Its so ****ing boring.

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:59 PM
the whole thing is a question of timing, if someone else is doing it for me the stroke has to be timed with my mental images of this cute little girl i went to elementary school with down in florida named heather with her sweet brown hair in pigtails, then it's all good
mark, you MUST get over me.

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 06:00 PM
did you used to go to school. then meet on here?

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey guys..let's face it, though. The first time we started looking for "the little man in the boat" we weren't exactly "delicate fingers", either.....right Fiesty. :D

phallus
07-19-2006, 06:01 PM
mark, you MUST get over me.

never, i'll go to my grave with a hand on my D thinking of laying on top of you, kissing you, mushing our bodies together under the love tree

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:02 PM
**** it im scared for life now, that is when I was 18, when a girl looks like she might get into it, I brace myself.

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 06:03 PM
wtf litl man in the boat?!

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Mine are just playing every sport I can, with my brothers and my cousins. Back then we didn't have a care in the world and we were just having fun.

Man oh man, backyard baseball, basketball, and football...oh yeah. A summer just wasn't a summer unless "Marty" broke one of his limbs. LOL!!! Poor kid; but he always ended up with the cutest girls carrying his books. :mad: ;)

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:04 PM
wtf litl man in the boat?!

:lol1: Anyone??

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 06:05 PM
oh right I think I get it the female thing yeh

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:08 PM
oh right I think I get it the female thing yeh

;) Yup. For every horror story of the first time you let a girl give you a hand job, there are just as many as the first time a girl let a guy try to return the favour. Somethings only get fixed with time and....a bit of pain, both ways. :D

Ahhh, you couldn't pay me to start over...unless I knew then what I know now. :D

Crumble
The first time we started looking for "the little man in the boat" we weren't exactly "delicate fingers", either.....right Fiesty.

I was delicate fingers, I was pretty excited but I can control myself lol, I sure as **** didn't go pneumatic drill on her.

platinummatt
lol I remember. I was very bad and came in my girlfriend once. And I shat myself and tried scraping it out with my fingers

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey guys..let's face it, though. The first time we started looking for "the little man in the boat" we weren't exactly "delicate fingers", either.....right Fiesty. :D
exactly and let's just say that some never find it.
my hubby was the first guy to even have a clue about mine. :rolleyes: lol!

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:11 PM
to be fair its alot more complicated than what we have! lol

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:12 PM
to be fair its alot more complicated than what we have! lol
no it is not. lol!

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
no it is not. lol!

:lol1: LOL!!!!!!!!!

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 06:15 PM
you can never get your tongue in the vagina? wtf is up with that. Some sort of weakness in my tongue?

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:16 PM
exactly and let's just say that some never find it.
my hubby was the first guy to even have a clue about mine. :rolleyes: lol!

...and I'm sure that played into the decision of him being hubby man in some small way....maybe. ;)

It ain't everything...but it sure as hell helps. :D

platinummatt
07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Goodnight everybody lol

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:19 PM
no it is not. lol!

yes,yes it is.lol :p

phallus
07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
yes,yes it is.lol :p

not exactly more complicated, harder to get at

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:23 PM
did you used to go to school. then meet on here?
no. he is just playing. when i first joined i shared a story about being stalked by a child sexual predator.

when i was a kid (2nd & 3rd) grade i was stalked by this boy (Mark) my age who i now (looking back) believe was sexually abused as a child.
he wrote me notes all the time asking me to sneak out to the love tree (a huge banyan tree) which was FAR out in the field on our playground at school. he declared his love for me and would he described what he wanted to do in childish vocabulary (kiss, hug, take off our clothes, rub and mush our bodies together) basically describing sexual intercourse. it scared the crap out of me and it freaked me out. he gave me the creeps and i avoided him at all costs. i never told anyone though and eventually he moved (i believe).

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
when your drunk its a journey, ideally in that condition you'd have a torch, a tour guide, a glass of water and a sandwich.

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
you can never get your tongue in the vagina? wtf is up with that. Some sort of weakness in my tongue?
don't even bother. it is possible but not at all necessary. focus on the prize ;)

phallus
07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
no. he is just playing. when i first joined i shared a story about being stalked by a child sexual predator.

when i was a kid (2nd & 3rd) grade i was stalked by this boy (Mark) my age who i now (looking back) believe was sexually abused as a child.
he wrote me notes all the time asking me to sneak out to the love tree (a huge banyan tree) which was FAR out in the field on our playground at school. he declared his love for me and would he described what he wanted to do in childish vocabulary (kiss, hug, take off our clothes, rub and mush our bodies together) basically describing sexual intercourse. it scared the crap out of me and it freaked me out. he gave me the creeps and i avoided him at all costs. i never told anyone though and eventually he moved (i believe).

yes, i found my way up to canada, but i'll never forget those glory days down in florida...i still love you, heather, i always will

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:28 PM
don't even bother. it is possible but not at all necessary. focus on the prize ;)

...ergo, "the little man in the boat". :D

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:32 PM
...and I'm sure that played into the decision of him being hubby man in some small way....maybe.

It ain't everything...but it sure as hell helps. :D
before i start sounding like a slut, let me say that i am a "relationship" girl, i have never had sex with someone without being in a committed relationship.

ok...now i have been in relationships with all different aged men. none were inexperienced in the sex department, yet none had a clue about the clitoris. the sex was good but never great cuz i never had an orgasm, with any of them. then i got together with hy hubby. let's just say he is gifted and not just in the oral area but in the WHOLE sex realm and let's just say i am his equal. lol! ;) :p we're great together. and yeah, a good healthy sex life certainly helps!

i think i may have shared a bit too much. :o

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Incidentally, I know that's probably the dumbest "name" for a clitoris you've ever heard; but I heard Officer Bar Brady on South Park tell the Mayor, as he was under the desk, "I think I've found the little man in the boat!"...she moaned and sank into her chair.....and I busted a gut laughing my ass off.

It just kinda stuck. I thought it was funny as hell.

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:34 PM
...ergo, "the little man in the boat". :D
;) :cool:
then one they find that, they can move to a much more difficut task - the search for the elusive g-spot. lol!

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:35 PM
Incidentally, I know that's probably the dumbest "name" for a clitoris you've ever heard; but I heard Officer Bar Brady on South Park tell the Mayor, as he was under the desk, "I think I've found the little man in the boat!"...she moaned and sank into her chair.....and I busted a gut laughing my ass off.

It just kinda stuck. I thought it was funny as hell.
i've heard that "name" a long time ago, so obviously it is a common one.

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:37 PM
yeah of course the vagina is not more complicated....the G-spot.

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
before i start sounding like a slut, let me say that i am a "relationship" girl, i have never had sex with someone without being in a committed relationship.

ok...now i have been in relationships with all different aged men. none were inexperienced in the sex department, yet none had a clue about the clitoris. the sex was good but never great cuz i never had an orgasm, with any of them. then i got together with hy hubby. let's just say he is gifted and not just in the oral area but in the WHOLE sex realm and let's just say i am his equal. lol! ;) :p we're great together. and yeah, a good healthy sex life certainly helps!

i think i may have shared a bit too much. :o

No, no, that's fine. My wife said she had the same trouble with the men in her previous relationships as well. Damn shame having all that sex and not having an orgasm. An orgasm with us guys is pretty much a given. The way I figure it, it's the least we can do to make sure it's worth our women's while.

Not patting myself on the back or anything because I had my learning period too.....*ahem* sorry to all the now-women I learned with....and, of course, there's always room for improvement; but to me, if "she" don't get her "cookie", then I always felt bad about getting mine. So, I always make it a point to make sure "mama's happy"...er, in a non-Oedipus sense, of course.

There, now I've shared too much. :o

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
yeah of course the vagina is not more complicated....the G-spot.
i will say that the G-Spot is indeed complicated and almost impossible for many men to find. most women don;t even know where it is until something mistaken rubs against it.

the vagina is so much easier to understand once you get a lady who just tells you where exactly to go and what to do. points it all out and even helps out a bit. lol!

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:41 PM
;) :cool:
then one they find that, they can move to a much more difficut task - the search for the elusive g-spot. lol!

Never forget the first time I found it.....thought I was having sex with the exorcist. lol!! ...witout all the puking and stuff, that is. :D

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:43 PM
No, no, that's fine. My wife said she had the same trouble with the men in her previous relationships as well. Damn shame having all that sex and not having an orgasm. An orgasm with us guys is pretty much a given. The way I figure it, it's the least we can do to make sure it's worth our women's while.

Not patting myself on the back or anything because I had my learning period too.....*ahem* sorry to all the now-women I learned with....and, of course, there's always room for improvement; but to me, if "she" don't get her "cookie", then I always felt bad about getting mine. So, I always make it a point to make sure "mama's happy"...er, in a non-Oedipus sense, of course.

There, now I've shared too much. :o
i got really good at faking it.
plus, to be totally frank, i have always gotten a lot of pleasure out of pleasing the person i care about/love. i took great pride in my skills and was happy to
"rock their world". lol! :D

but trust me i had plenty of oragsms - just took care of it on my own. :p

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:44 PM
i will say that the G-Spot is indeed complicated and almost impossible for many men to find. most women don;t even know where it is until something mistaken rubs against it.

the vagina is so much easier to understand once you get a lady who just tells you where exactly to go and what to do. points it all out and even helps out a bit. lol!

How true, how true.

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:46 PM
plus, to be totally frank, i have always gotten a lot of pleasure out of pleasing the person i care about/love. i took great pride in my skills and was happy to

Hey, ya gots to. :D

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Well, I'm out for the night. All this sex-talk's got me missin' my wife. :D

Later, all.

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:49 PM
A penis I would have thought was self explanatory, its all external and you can see it there in front of you. How can we find stuff that you have to find yourselves. lol.

I'd be mortified if a girl tried to help me out lol. Apart from my last two girlfriends I have had only one nighters and two instances a return leg lol all when I was drunk, and so I never really have to deal with reprecussions but still. ouch!

BrooklynBomber
07-19-2006, 08:06 PM
The problem with a g-spot, is that every girl has it in a different place, clit is so much easier to find.

Hard Boiled HK
07-19-2006, 08:58 PM

What time period was this?

Crumble
07-20-2006, 09:50 AM
yeah jesus how didnt the glass smash.

Sttuddahboy619
07-20-2006, 09:52 AM
When I received my Nintendo for the fist time(1986).I was 5 yrs.old!

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 10:06 AM
the glass was really thick.

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 10:15 AM
This turned from a memories thread to aa sex one. Anyway isnt the g spot 1.25 inches in on the upper wall of the vagina or something? I have tried but my gf always pulled my hand in further? I cant really remember all that well. But we have prostate glands

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 10:18 AM
This turned from a memories thread to aa sex one. Anyway isnt the g spot 1.25 inches in on the upper wall of the vagina or something? I have tried but my gf always pulled my hand in further? I cant really remember all that well. But we have prostate glands
most women don't even know where it is.

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 10:33 AM
http://www.mypleasure.com/education/sexed/gspot.asp

Crumble
07-20-2006, 10:52 AM
the glass was really thick.

glass bottles aint a great idea for me, the amount of bottles of beer i've dropped. People are slipping all over the dance floor. Its not even when im drunk I bought a bottle of snapple and smashed that as well. When I lived at uni I started of with 8 glasses, I ended up drinking out of plastic cup. I think cans were made for clumsy retards like myself, I truly praise whoever invented them.

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 10:55 AM
What time period was this?

1970's and maybe the early 80's. They didn't change the formula until like 1982 or something; but the glass didn't smash because of the way the machines were configured. They weren't as big as the ones now and they had a thin door on the right hand side with a glass front so you could see the cokes (everything was a coke in my part of the country....even pepsi. You'd ask for a coke, and they'd say "what kind"....no kidding.) Anyway, you'd put your quarter...that's right, 25 cents, in the slot, then you'd open the door and pull out the drink you wanted by the top and neck and another would slide into it's place. Usualy, it was Coke, Grape Nehi, Orange Crush, 7-Up, and a Tab for people wanting to watch their weight....there was no such thing as sugar-free, caffine-free, or "light". I'll use "0"'s as the bottle top view from the door to show you the configuration below...

0 [coke]
0 [coke] ....there were always at least 2
0 [7-Up]
0 [Crush]
0 [Nehi]
0 [Mr. Chips] ....chocolate drink....AWESOME!

There, now I have effectively dated myself; but those were good times. My Aunt Lema had a country store out in a little out-lying community and we'd go there every week and I'd get my pick of either a fudge brownie and a coke or a snowball...loved the snowballs; they were kind of like chocolate cake encased in marshmellow with pink coconut on the outside. You can still get them, I think. Anyway, that's all for this account. Next time I'll tell y'all 'bout Aunt Lema's coal-oil container for coal-oil lamps. ;)

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 10:56 AM
glass bottles aint a great idea for me, the amount of bottles of beer i've dropped. People are slipping all over the dance floor. Its not even when im drunk I bought a bottle of snapple and smashed that as well. When I lived at uni I started of with 8 glasses, I ended up drinking out of plastic cup. I think cans were made for clumsy retards like myself, I truly praise whoever invented them.

Trust me, coke just tastes better in a glass bottle. I hated the plastic ones with a passion when they switched...and still ain't fond of 'em.

Crumble
07-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Coke is kind of a nasty drink anyway. Sometimes you drink it and you can just feel the sugar sticking to your teeth. Im part of the pretentious evian generation, Im so healthy!!!

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Coke is kind of a nasty drink anyway. Sometimes you drink it and you can just feel the sugar sticking to your teeth. Im part of the pretentious evian generation, Im so healthy!!!

LOL!!!! Damn kids don't know what your missing. ;) :joke:

I remember when it was "Sugar Frosted Flakes". :D

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 11:33 AM
1970's and maybe the early 80's. They didn't change the formula until like 1982 or something; but the glass didn't smash because of the way the machines were configured. They weren't as big as the ones now and they had a thin door on the right hand side with a glass front so you could see the cokes (everything was a coke in my part of the country....even pepsi. You'd ask for a coke, and they'd say "what kind"....no kidding.) Anyway, you'd put your quarter...that's right, 25 cents, in the slot, then you'd open the door and pull out the drink you wanted by the top and neck and another would slide into it's place. Usualy, it was Coke, Grape Nehi, Orange Crush, 7-Up, and a Tab for people wanting to watch their weight....there was no such thing as sugar-free, caffine-free, or "light". I'll use "0"'s as the bottle top view from the door to show you the configuration below...

0 [coke]
0 [coke] ....there were always at least 2
0 [7-Up]
0 [Crush]
0 [Nehi]
0 [Mr. Chips] ....chocolate drink....AWESOME!

There, now I have effectively dated myself; but those were good times. My Aunt Lema had a country store out in a little out-lying community and we'd go there every week and I'd get my pick of either a fudge brownie and a coke or a snowball...loved the snowballs; they were kind of like chocolate cake encased in marshmellow with pink coconut on the outside. You can still get them, I think. Anyway, that's all for this account. Next time I'll tell y'all 'bout Aunt Lema's coal-oil container for coal-oil lamps. ;)

Shoot. I forgot the most important soft drink in my area of the country next to coke!

0 [sundrop] There, now the list is complete. :D

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 11:36 AM
yeh #i know that grindy feeling wit hthe sugar on your teeth. Pepsi is better:D blue gatorade my fave. In england so rare Ive had it a few times

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 11:42 AM
:rolleyes: You guys are soo deprived. But, I'm not gonna get into that "good ole days" routine.....I ain't that damn old yet. Life is about change; and you're only gonna believe what you've been fed your whole lives....same as us. All I know is it was a treat whenever we'd get to have a coke or a crush or a sundrop. Water was the norm, next to sweet tea; and my grandmother had a well with high sulfur deposits....talk about nasty. Nothing tastes worse than sulfur-water; but if you hold your nose while you drink it, you can't tell the difference. My other grandmother had poison water in her well...you couldn't drink it, so Dad would take some jugs and fill them up with....Spring Water, that stuff that people are paying 1.99 for I could get for free....and personaly, I prefer a little chlorene in my water. lol!!!! All those minerals ruin the taste. :D

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 11:58 AM
I like filtered or spring, or normal when youre really thirsty and it tastes great

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 11:59 AM
I like filtered or spring, or normal when youre really thirsty and it tastes great

Oh, water, no doubt in my mind, is the best stuff for you. After all, your body's like 90% H2O, anyways.

BrooklynBomber
07-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Trust me, coke just tastes better in a glass bottle. I hated the plastic ones with a passion when they switched...and still ain't fond of 'em.
I second that, I dunno why, but ice cold coke from a glass bottle just is not the smae as plastic bottle.

PATO 1
07-20-2006, 01:23 PM
goin to stay in my cousins in scotland like im doin again on saturday

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 01:34 PM
:rolleyes: You guys are soo deprived. But, I'm not gonna get into that "good ole days" routine.....I ain't that damn old yet. Life is about change; and you're only gonna believe what you've been fed your whole lives....same as us. All I know is it was a treat whenever we'd get to have a coke or a crush or a sundrop. Water was the norm, next to sweet tea; and my grandmother had a well with high sulfur deposits....talk about nasty. Nothing tastes worse than sulfur-water; but if you hold your nose while you drink it, you can't tell the difference. My other grandmother had poison water in her well...you couldn't drink it, so Dad would take some jugs and fill them up with....Spring Water, that stuff that people are paying 1.99 for I could get for free....and personaly, I prefer a little chlorene in my water. lol!!!! All those minerals ruin the taste. :Dsweet iced tea nd lemonade where regulars, but we'd ride our bikes to the local 7'11 and turn in our soda bottles and get some soda and candy. when i was a kid i thought i was brillant buying 100 one cent candies with my dollar. lol!

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 02:10 PM
lol poor shopkeeper did he count them out? Yeh Iced tea is nice

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 02:19 PM
sweet iced tea nd lemonade where regulars, but we'd ride our bikes to the local 7'11 and turn in our soda bottles and get some soda and candy. when i was a kid i thought i was brillant buying 100 one cent candies with my dollar. lol!

Yeah, I remeber riding my bike down to the Kwik Mart with my dog following behind me. I can't remember if it was 5 cents or 15 cents for the bottles, I think it was a nickle; but my extra money went into comic books. I was really big into comics there for a while.

Crumble
07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
as I kid I was never really into anything obsessively, apart from football and a weird thing for rice pudding.

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah, I remeber riding my bike down to the Kwik Mart with my dog following behind me. I can't remember if it was 5 cents or 15 cents for the bottles, I think it was a nickle; but my extra money went into comic books. I was really big into comics there for a while.
i had a wicked sweet tooth. i always went for the candy. sometimes i would splurge and spend 25 cents on this candy/toy pack. it either had a jump rope, paddle ball, or frisbee with assorted candy.

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 02:32 PM
lol poor shopkeeper did he count them out? Yeh Iced tea is nice
yes, he did. :D

Crumble
07-20-2006, 02:43 PM
my old sweet shopkeeper was about a hundred and she had one tooth, hardly a good advertisement. She was straight out of a Roald Dahl book.

Hard Boiled HK
07-20-2006, 03:54 PM

Well I wasn't questioning the strength of the glass bottle. I just didn't know what the time period was when they sold Coke in a glass bottle.

It won't smash. It's like those drink machines on college campuses. The ones that sell Sobes and Tropicana drinks? The top row is always Sobes, and that's glass. But they never break when you buy them.

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Well I wasn't questioning the strength of the glass bottle. I just didn't know what the time period was when they sold Coke in a glass bottle.

It won't smash. It's like those drink machines on college campuses. The ones that sell Sobes and Tropicana drinks? The top row is always Sobes, and that's glass. But they never break when you buy them.

1970's and early 80's.

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 04:33 PM
This is a great thread, its cute

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
This is a great thread, its cute
seems like almost all of the threads in this lounge go off-topic at some point and generally involve sex discussions in some form or another. luckily the opic tends to return to its original topic. lol! i think we have some really good "regular" posters.

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 04:50 PM
seems like almost all of the threads in this lounge go off-topic at some point and generally involve sex discussions in some form or another. luckily the opic tends to return to its original topic. lol! i think we have some really good "regular" posters.

Well, I knew sooner or later this thread would get onto sex; but no harm done. And yeah, the posters here are cool, level headed, funny, and generaly respectful.

This Adult Lounge was a great idea, Fiesty. I believe it was you and your brother who thought of it, correct?

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Yeh it was a great idea. whos your brother

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Well, I knew sooner or later this thread would get onto sex; but no harm done. And yeah, the posters here are cool, level headed, funny, and generaly respectful.

This Adult Lounge was a great idea, Fiesty. I believe it was you and your brother who thought of it, correct?
yea, we had talked about it but i was convinced it would never happen. he made it happen though.

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeh it was a great idea. whos your brother
Sonny.
he is quite a character. we are very different from each other, and disagree on a lot of stuff, but we love each other and are pretty close.

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Cool who came on this forum first?

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Cool who came on this forum first?
He joined in June of 2004 and i joined in October of 2005.

He had told me about the lounge and I had seen him online when I was over his house visiting. He encouraged he to join. Things started to change on this forum around the time I joined, and NOT for the better.

platinummatt
07-20-2006, 05:18 PM
This forums like a little world. a living thing. Itll emplode one day in a flash of green light. Only after the women takes a bath in it even after her child was sucked into it and they got her out. How dumb was that

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 05:21 PM
This forums like a little world. a living thing. Itll emplode one day in a flash of green light. Only after the women takes a bath in it even after her child was sucked into it and they got her out. How dumb was that
there are a lot of very cool people here that i enjoy chatting with and discussing things with. that is what keeps me here.

PATO 1
07-20-2006, 05:45 PM
likeeeeeeee ????????????????????????????????????

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 05:48 PM
likeeeeeeee ????????????????????????????????????
i can't make a list. i'd be bound to leave someone off and offend them. lol!

Crumble
07-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I like everyone on here, its way more interesting posting in here posting about crap constantly.

I kind of hate talking to my mates on MSN because they end of ringing me which defeats the object.

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 07:36 PM
I like everyone on here, its way more interesting posting in here posting about crap constantly.

I kind of hate talking to my mates on MSN because they end of ringing me which defeats the object.
lol! i only msn with friends and family who live fairly far from me. otherwise, it's easier to just use the phone.

PATO 1
07-20-2006, 07:49 PM
msn is the **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but soon we have 2 pay 4 it i think

* FeistyWench *
07-21-2006, 08:35 AM
msn is the **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but soon we have 2 pay 4 it i think
they'll lose some users then. they'll just use yahoo or some other.

The Coagulator
07-21-2006, 01:25 PM

thats my girl!!!!!

K-DOGG
07-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Kill the Man with the Ball...

Looking back, I don't know why this was such a fun game, other than an exuse to beat up on your closest friends. For those that don't know how it's played, it's real simple: First, you need a ball of some kind; doesn't matter if it's a kickball, basketball, football, or whatever as long as you can run with it. So, this is how it works:

First, someone throws the ball as high into the air as they can and then all the boys (usually boys) jockey for posistion, knocking people down and what not to catch the ball. Once the ball is caught, all of the other boys converge upon the ball-carrier and proceed to grab, throw, tackle, rough-house, trip, knock, blast him to the ground by any means necessary. This is called fun.

The ironic part is, everybody wants the ball.....so they can fend off opposistion and prove their "toughness", I guess; but in the end, everybody's bruised, battered, exhausted, and....happy to have had fun. Go Figure.

Damn I miss that game. :D

BrooklynBomber
07-22-2006, 04:48 PM
they'll lose some users then. they'll just use yahoo or some other.
I have notice a trend, with all the text messaging, aim, msn and such we are losing our social skills, we dont really know how to talk to a person with the lmao's and lol's. Many people just text message each other instead of just talk.

MANGLER
03-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Everything BITD was better than it used to be, sans the freedom to do whatever you wanted without payin any bills.

startin trouble in school
virgin/plier *****
gettin away wit committin crimes
ol school hip hop
ridin bikes
prime Tyson
bein a dopehead
NES/SNES/Sega/N64
board games
prime Arnold/Sly/Seagal/Van Damme

****, the list goes on and on. I got nothin but ol school memories of better days.

Far as specific instances, I'd have to do this on a sober or less drunken nite. :mangler:

Hi-Dro
03-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Everything BITD was better than it used to be, sans the freedom to do whatever you wanted without payin any bills.

startin trouble in school
virgin/plier *****
gettin away wit committin crimes
ol school hip hop
ridin bikes
prime Tyson
bein a dopehead
NES/SNES/Sega/N64
board games
prime Arnold/Sly/Seagal/Van Damme

****, the list goes on and on. I got nothin but ol school memories of better days.

Far as specific instances, I'd have to do this on a sober or less drunken nite. :mangler:

-Weltschmerz-
11-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Summers spend playing on the beach by my grandparents house... always the best!

miamike
12-20-2013, 03:06 AM
Christmas time was always among my best memories growing up.