View Full Version : sweat the small stuff

* FeistyWench *
07-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Dirt E Gomez did a thread like this in the main lounge a while ago and i thought it was great.

so here is the place to ***** about all the little things that pissed you off today. :boxing:

Crumble
07-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Its too hot, we'll all expire.

* FeistyWench *
07-17-2006, 08:47 PM
since this is the place to ***** about petty stuff, i don't feel too too stupid *****ing about this.

first, let me say that i have a strong desire for people to respect my personal space. if i am first in a theater and some dumbass sits in front of me or in my row. i get annoyed. like wtf??? you have the whole damn theater! :mad:

well, i live on a HUGE lake with lots of bays and islands throughout it. well, we went to our favorite spot to anchor and swim. there were a few other boats around, but we kept our distance wanting to respect their and our privacy. within the hour there were like 6 other boats practically on top of us. less than 15 feet away. i was like wtf people!?! you have the whole damn lake and you gotta come anchor on our ass?
just pissed me off. i hate that! :mad: ok...i am done. :o

PBDS
07-17-2006, 08:55 PM
since this is the place to ***** about petty stuff, i don't feel too too stupid *****ing about this.

first, let me say that i have a strong desire for people to respect my personal space. if i am first in a theater and some dumbass sits in front of me or in my row. i get annoyed. like wtf??? you have the whole damn theater! :mad:

well, i live on a HUGE lake with lots of bays and islands throughout it. well, we went to our favorite spot to anchor and swim. there were a few other boats around, but we kept our distance wanting to respect their and our privacy. within the hour there were like 6 other boats practically on top of us. less than 15 feet away. i was like wtf people!?! you have the whole damn lake and you gotta come anchor on our ass?
just pissed me off. i hate that! :mad: ok...i am done. :o

....Were they women and was your husbands large member hanging out of his trunks? That may explain the proximity. Yeah, I hate that movie theater **** too. I have also screamed at people in parking lots for getting all close to me by parking in the next ****ing space when I am unloading my kids. Especially when they have 100 other parking apaces that are equal to or better than the one they just picked.

* FeistyWench *
07-17-2006, 09:10 PM
....Were they women and was your husbands large member hanging out of his trunks? That may explain the proximity. Yeah, I hate that movie theater **** too. I have also screamed at people in parking lots for getting all close to me by parking in the next ****ing space when I am unloading my kids. Especially when they have 100 other parking apaces that are equal to or better than the one they just picked.
i bet it was his large member! that would explain it all. lol! except for the 2 lesbians. they weren't butch but they weren't real feminine either. they were skinny with bikinis but not real attractive in my book. but they were closest. maybe they were checking out me :eek:

yeah. parking close to me pisses me off too. i am trying to load groceries and put my son into his car seat and i got some idiot honking at me to close my door so he can pull into the space next to me when there are plenty of other spaces just as good. i usually do say something not very nice :D

BrooklynBomber
07-17-2006, 09:15 PM
What pisses me off is that when I am listening to my iPod with my eyes closed people would actually start screaming addressing me, instead of taping me on a shoulder.
I also hate that when I am in a local waterin hole, and put down my unfinished drink the barback is always trying to take it away.
I will come back with more.

jason100x
07-17-2006, 09:45 PM
i bet it was his large member! that would explain it all. lol! except for the 2 lesbians. they weren't butch but they weren't real feminine either. they were skinny with bikinis but not real attractive in my book. but they were closest. maybe they were checking out me :eek:

yeah. parking close to me pisses me off too. i am trying to load groceries and put my son into his car seat and i got some idiot honking at me to close my door so he can pull into the space next to me when there are plenty of other spaces just as good. i usually do say something not very nice :D

I don't have to worry about the parking issue, I haven't driven in years but I do take the train and I hate it when there are plenty of seats available and some idiot sits right across from me so we have the awkward situation of staring at each other or having to crane our necks to look away. Okay when the train is crowded and there is no choice but when there are plenty of seats?!? Come on!!!!
Oh, and I would say something unkind back too regarding someone honking in the parking lot when there are other spots available.

07-17-2006, 11:10 PM
I hate when it's 12:00 at night and your on the highway, in the slow lane and some ******* has to tailgate you instead of going around. Or when you walk into a fast food joint and the cashier says "Yo, what up?" instead of "May I help you?".

Or when you say hi to someone and they just look at you.

I could go on with this all night.

The Noose
07-18-2006, 06:56 AM
So yesterday i was waiting for the bus wearing a Pantera t-shirt, and this huge bearded guy with a mohawk is walking his dog, its dark, and i see him stare at my t-shirt, then he looks at me, and im looking at him, and give him a nod, but he looked away a split second before i nodded! Bastard!

I hate that! Made me look like a right plumb!

Dirt E Gomez
07-18-2006, 07:09 AM
I hate that Bill Hall just got the #3 spot on Sportscenter for his awesome catch. That was easily #2 and maybe #1.

I was also very upset earlier today that I ate the McDonalds monday meal deal or whatever and wasn't completely full. I'm not sure but it made me feel almost fat. 20 chicken nuggets, medium fry and medium drink... but it was delicious. Oh, I was also mad at the lack of honey they gave me, 2 for 20 pieces of "chicken"? That's bogus.

PATO 1
07-18-2006, 07:35 AM
i hate that after leaving school i ask for a lie-in but my dumbass neighbor lets her ****ty car alarm stay off until it wakes me up

i hate the postman

i hate window cleaners who ask me 2 fill their bucket up with warm soapy water , beggars cant be choosers **** your gettin cold water for wakin me up ya dick

The Raging Bull
07-18-2006, 09:39 AM
I hate it when i wake up at 4:00 in the morning and cant get back to sleep :mad:

I hate it when i look at something really cheap in a shop, go to buy it and its really dear (little wankers changin stickers round in shops) :mad:

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:02 PM
damn! i forgot to bid on something on Ebay that i really wanted and is very hard to find and it was won for less than i would have paid. grrrrrrrrrrr!

RAESAAD
07-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Dirt E Gomez did a thread like this in the main lounge a while ago and i thought it was great.

so here is the place to ***** about all the little things that pissed you off today. :boxing:
Dirt E gomez gave me good K the other day and wrote....I have never cared for you but I like you avatar..... :lol1: I loved the honesty. :D

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Dirt E gomez gave me good K the other day and wrote....I have never cared for you but I like you avatar..... :lol1: I loved the honesty. :D
that he is.
he gives me red k too, usually for no reason.
but the one time i DID get blue k from it...it was a cherished moment. lol!

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 05:47 PM
I hate it whenever you ask for a raise they give you that...We don't have enough money in the budget bull****.

Yeah right! Nice new car dick head!!

Down with "The Man!"...greedy bastards. Share the wealth ya greedy sons of *****es!!

There. I'm done. :D

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 05:47 PM
I hate it whenever you ask for a raise they give you that...We don't have enough money in the budget bull****.

Yeah right! Nice new car, Dick Head!!

Down with "The Man!"...greedy bastards. Share the wealth ya greedy sons of *****es!!

There, I'm done. :D

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:07 PM
grrr. I have to resit a module in Journalism because they lost my coursework, I couldn't even be bothered to argue now I haven't even backed it up so I have to do it again.

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:07 PM

Yeah right! Nice new car, Dick Head!!

There, I'm done. :D
that "we don't have enough money in the budget" crap is way overused as an excuse.
not only is it used to deny certain pay raises but also to keep money from going where it needs to go.

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 06:08 PM
grrr. I have to resit a module in Journalism because they lost my coursework, I couldn't even be bothered to argue now I haven't even backed it up so I have to do it again.
lost your coursework? how is that even possible?

Crumble
07-19-2006, 06:13 PM
I handed it in late with this form to explain it. I have a reciept so I told them about it, to which they said they'd give me a condoned fail, meaning I can do it again next year, or I can just re-do it now and get the credits. Its not even a choice. I have been kind of lazy last year, so I dont need more work on top of extra modules I have to do next year. So I have to hand it in yet again in august...meh!!!! Its a bit annoying. It might be a blessing in disguise because I have time on my hands since I still havent got a full time summer job, so I should do well.

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 02:45 PM
grrrrr! i hate when i drive all the way to an appointment and they say, "oh! didn't you get our message? we need to reschedule that appointment." :mad: :rolleyes: what message would that be? the one you left moments ago while i was driving here?!

* FeistyWench *
07-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
*grits teeth* I HATE PAY PAL! They are screwing everything up with my ebay account and when I called they were not helpful to say the least!

The Noose
07-23-2006, 12:11 PM
The Public:

People on buses who cant be bothered going up the stairs to the top deck to find a seat. They just stand on the bottom deck clogging it up.
Then wen i try to get on (it's either raining, or freezing cold, or boiling hot), i cant get on because of these twats just stand there. "THERE ARE SEATS UPSTAIRS YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Also, wen i decide "**** the bus, ill walk!". Ill be walking at a fair pace, and some dickhead walks out of a shop, and instead of using common sense to let me pass, they walk right in front of me. Then i have to slow right down, and walk at their pace. BAAAAAAASTARRRRRDS!!!!
(I could just say excuse me, but.....no, id rather get pissed off)

The Noose
07-23-2006, 12:13 PM
When a commercial break comes on, and I change the channel only to find everyother ****in station is showing adverts as well!

British
07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
I hate it when my relatives from Ireland come over, and spend all day sitting outside in the yard with the rest of my family drinking themselves stupid.

MR. V
07-23-2006, 01:08 PM
When a commercial break comes on, and I change the channel only to find everyother ****in station is showing adverts as well!

ughhh, i hate that **** too. fukin adverts. :mad: :(

The Noose
07-23-2006, 01:10 PM
I have some friends of the family coming over today and staying for at least a week.
They will sleep downstairs, where the csble TV is. And tonite we are getting a great film cahnnel free.

I wont be able to watch **** until they go!

BrooklynBomber
07-23-2006, 01:11 PM
I really hate that clubsare charging 15 bucks for a drink and then make it feel like a fruit punch.

MR. V
07-23-2006, 01:19 PM
I really hate that clubsare charging 15 bucks for a drink and then make it feel like a fruit punch.

welcome to the club scene. all clubs do that. its fukin ridiculous. thats why i never drink at the club its fukin high way robbery mann. i mean cmon, "5$ for a beer, fuk off". :mad:

BrooklynBomber
07-23-2006, 01:26 PM
welcome to the club scene. all clubs do that. its fukin ridiculous. thats why i never drink at the club its fukin high way robbery mann. i mean cmon, "5$ for a beer, fuk off". :mad:
In NY its at least 8 dollars for a beer.
Bottle of water is 5-6 dollars.
I been clubbing for 3 years and actually know the tricks on how to get your drinks good. But this only works with male bartenders. Yesterday, it was chiks only bartenders.
You gotta order the doubles, lets say double vodka redbull and order from a guy. Women usually put less vodka, cause they judge by themselves, men put more. SO just order a double from a guy and be sure to leave a decne tip and he will make you a good drink.
This is actually club policy in NY.
Even though, I gotta give it to Pacha, their vodka/cranberry juice is like a lot of vodka and a little bit of juice to sweeten it. I like it.

MR. V
07-23-2006, 01:28 PM
and be sure to leave a decne tip and he will make you a good drink.
This is actually club policy in NY.
Even though, I gotta give it to Pacha, their vodka/cranberry juice is like a lot of vodka and a little bit of juice to sweeten it. I like it.

thanks for the tips. ill take them into consideration next time im out. tanx. :cool: :D

The Missing Lin
07-23-2006, 06:27 PM
I had to go to a party today.
There was beer, food, girls, a pool, beer... damn it sucked.

Verstyle
07-23-2006, 06:47 PM

u mean a poor version of the hatred thread :D

BrooklynBomber
07-23-2006, 06:48 PM
I had to go to a party today.
There was beer, food, girls, a pool, beer... damn it sucked.
Why? do u prefer soda, drugs, men and a concrete floor?

The Missing Lin
07-25-2006, 06:43 AM
Why? do u prefer soda, drugs, men and a concrete floor?
Bad attempt at being facetious.

OptimusWolf
07-25-2006, 07:00 AM
Ok, I'm a pretty level headed guy, but one thing that gets me riled is people standing in front of me at a cash point and taking ages. First they are on their phone so they can't enter the code quickly. Then they check their balance on screen. Then they get a printout. Then they consider getting cash, then they don't and walk away.

What a waste of my time, check your balance on t'interweb!

* FeistyWench *
08-01-2006, 08:21 PM
i went to a restaurant for lunch and i was really hungry.
they put one of those inserts in the menu that has pictures of their specials (one of those promotional/limited time only appetizer, entree, dessert, and ****tail).
the meal just looked incredible. it was exactly what i was in the mood for. i order it and then the waiter comes back to inform me that the "promotion is over and nothing on that menu insert is available anymore. i was so annoyed. why the hell had they put it in the menu then? and of course, nothing else really appealed to me after that. when my meal came, i just sat there and stared in disappointment. lol! :(

platinummatt
08-01-2006, 08:54 PM
aw lol. I think in mcdonalds etc they put make up on the pictures of the burgers, and have special lights etc..

* FeistyWench *
08-01-2006, 10:16 PM
aw lol. I think in mcdonalds etc they put make up on the pictures of the burgers, and have special lights etc..
first, this was a real restaurant. lol!
but yes, the pictures of the food in fast food restaurants NEVER look like what they look like when you get it.

The Noose
08-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Commercial breaks showing on every channel at the same time.

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Stepped in a puddle gettin out the car in the office parkin lot wit my dress shoes on. :grr: