View Full Version : Awkward Opponents...

seldomTap
12-01-2002, 08:38 PM
What opponents do you guys find difficult to roll with?

I always have trouble with guys my weight but shorter, like little barrels. No legs to pick for takedowns, usually pretty strong up top so hard to get underhooks on...once on the ground they are ok, but don't let them be the ones trying to pass your guard as they are normally pretty good at staying low and keeping good pressure on your legs to keep them down.

I hate short, heavy guys!

And real tall ones, like 6'8" suck also...too long a limbs to contain, like giant spiders

handjobs4dollars
12-01-2002, 08:48 PM
I hate the small guy, who is really quick. I get the best of them most of the time,but I hate the speed. They have over me. Some times i just get pissed off when the just wiggle their way out of my submissions. I remember about a week ago trying like 5 submissions, before I just stop using skill. Just put all my weight on him and did a neck crank.

seldomTap
12-01-2002, 09:03 PM
LOL...nothing like giving a lightweight a good neck crank! I like to see them scream!

handjobs4dollars
12-01-2002, 09:19 PM
I also love when they mount me and i just mange to push them off, flying backwards with out any technique.

realkaps
12-01-2002, 10:19 PM
I hate grappling with tall lankey guys, there long arms and legs make it difficult for me......

VulgarTheClown
12-02-2002, 12:25 AM
i don;t mind lanky guysas along as its on the floor. judo with really tall guyssucks they hit you with trips out of no where

The Mouse
12-02-2002, 02:56 AM
****ing awkward guys.. yea, i know the feeling. If they're awkward i beat them for being so ****ing wierd. I love to beat them. If i can't get a submission, I hit them for not giving it to me.. **** them. Stupid ****** was born awkward I just need to beat the stupid **** until he's twitching or the ref pulls me off of him.. maybe if I beat him hard enough he will be normal again. Who knows? Even if the dumb **** starts twitching, shoot, if the match is still going on i can still keep hitting him.. maybe if i keep hitting him when he starts twitching he will stop twitching. Who knows? .. the answer is a nice beat down., a propper american beat down by yours trully, because i enjoy doing it. i ****ing love to beat some1 the **** up into apple sauce.. then i ****ing take that apple sauce that i made them into, suck it up with a straw, and spit it on the face of their ***** of a mom. Yea, how u like that apple sauce mom? that was your ****** of a son that I jsut spit all over u. Aww, *****, im sorry.. well not really it was your fault for even making such a ****** to step up against me and try and beat me.. so **** you too.. that's about the time when I jump on my opponents mom and rape her and beat her.. ****in make her into apple sauce too.. now im ****ing hungry. damnit.

VulgarTheClown
12-02-2002, 04:18 AM
I always knew you were Mighty Mouse on Sherdog.

I like your sense of humor.

Napol
12-03-2002, 03:36 AM
it doesnt matter, i have to fight them, so i hate them!!!

momita
12-03-2002, 03:58 PM
I know this is totally off topic, but question Matt, your post, I almost cringed, sorry, I'm a f'ing mom, but then your sig is religious? Anyway about the apple sause, wouldn't happen with me...... I raised 3 sons, I do whatever it takes to win! But yea, it was kinda funny..... :lol:

Kimura
12-03-2002, 04:28 PM
Flame is one tough lady!

ParazIT
12-04-2002, 12:51 PM
didn't know that it was a she....

I hate when I fight heavy weights who always muscles and goes for the neckcrank.... Im a light weight, or even less, lika a bantam weight or flyweight and when I fight guys that are heavy weights or LHW they get pissed off by my speed and allways do what you guys do...it sucks...but I don't tap and always go for something that makes them screm....figure 4 och a rear naked that you hold really REALLY tight...

Magic Man
12-15-2002, 09:28 PM
[quote:d206a8baf2="seldomTap"]LOL...nothing like giving a lightweight a good neck crank! I like to see them scream![/quote:d206a8baf2]

...I've discovered your secret enjoyment of grappling with Mark :D

Magic Man
12-15-2002, 09:29 PM
[quote:c610507cfd="seldomTap"]What opponents do you guys find difficult to roll with?

I always have trouble with guys my weight but shorter, like little barrels. No legs to pick for takedowns, usually pretty strong up top so hard to get underhooks on...once on the ground they are ok, but don't let them be the ones trying to pass your guard as they are normally pretty good at staying low and keeping good pressure on your legs to keep them down.

And real tall ones, like 6'8" suck also...too long a limbs to contain, like giant spiders[/quote:c610507cfd]

oh stop your whining you big galoop.

- m

ParazIT
12-18-2002, 08:54 PM
MAtt scares me...

Big-g
12-28-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by seldomTap
What opponents do you guys find difficult to roll with?

And real tall ones, like 6'8" suck also...too long a limbs to contain, like giant spiders

thats a discerption of me, my arms are much longer then my legs actaully....and im short and heavy..

SubmissionWolf
12-28-2002, 04:26 PM
I hate grappling with guys who are really good on their back.
I just wanna start raining bombs down on them, and the rules forbid it, so I sit back and watch as I am slowly outgrappled by somebody I could crush and am submitted. It is frustrating.

Noobie
01-02-2003, 03:06 AM
Im with Sub-Wolf I hate guys that are good on their backs too. Like him I want to punch the guys skull in. Anyways Im small so Im pretty fast but I dont mind rolling with guy bigger and taller than me. Its just easier for me to grab their arms or legs but I absolutly hate it when I make a mistake and they end up lying on top of me. One time this blue belt coudlnt tap me for 10 minutes straight so he got pissed off and layed on top of me for the entire time and didn't do anything. He must have been 50lbs heavier than me. Jerk.